Saratoga Sound DJ Reviews

152 | Saratoga Springs, NY

152 Reviews for Saratoga Sound DJ

Susan Inglee · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

Look no further, Karen and Paul are the BEST! Warm, caring, professional, accommodating, calming, sweet, talented, REAL! I booked Karen and Paul two years out for my daughters wedding on October 13, 2018 since they are very popular and in high demand. You see I have had the pleasure to work with them on several occasions as a professional wedding planner so I knew exactly what I was getting, perfection! I highly recommend them and I promise they will not disappoint! Karen and Paul I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my daughters wedding a day and night to remember!

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond Happy!

Karen and Paul were amazing!! They set the perfect mood for each part of our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc) and kept the dancefloor full all night long!!! I would recommend them over and over again without hesitation!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

just what we wanted.

My husband and I got married on Oct, 7th and hired Saratoga Sound for our wedding, Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing... so easy to talk to and so helpful! Both the acoustic set at the ceremony and DJing at the reception were just perfect. I had a vision of how I wanted everything to go and they made it happen exactly how I wanted. They helped make our day so special and I cant rave enough about them!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

More than satisfied!

Karen and Paul were a pleasure to work with! They were so accommodating, responsive and knowledgable. They asked all the right questions and were incredibly organized and prepared. They also worked with our other vendors to make sure everything was coordinated and on schedule. They're the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing the day of our wedding. They were right on cue at the ceremony and then played guitar and sang for an hour at our cocktail hour. They kept the party hopping for our reception. Communication leading up to the wedding was great and they accepted and encouraged my input for the playlist. I highly recommend them!

Sierra · Married on 09/08/2018

Karen & Paul did a really awesome job with the live music as well as the DJ’d portion of the wedding. Many of our guests made it a point to tell us how beautiful the live music was. And, if the dance floor was any indication, it showed how much everyone enjoyed the reception music. The volume was perfect throughout the entire night for our guests to be able to enjoy the music and still socialize. The music choices for the dinner hour made everyone feel relaxed & social. You did an excellent job with the pronunciation of some difficult names – you were spot on with each of them.
    I really appreciated that Paul was able to play the special request for that song with the weird title, which brought out Joseph (our friend & officiant) onto the dance floor along with my little niece for a really awesome dance show! My only regrets were that I didn’t get upstairs to tell Paul what an awesome job he was doing & that I didn’t get the opportunity to be part of the mingling before the ceremony so I could have listened to more of the music. I can’t say how much we truly appreciate that you so thoughtfully videotaped the “First Look” & sent that to us! It’s an extra special keepsake that Sierra & Brandon will have for many years as a memory to the start of their perfect day. Paul’s singing gives us goose bumps every time we watch it. You both work so well together & your love for what you do shows through in the outcome of the day! So, so very pleased that we chose Saratoga Sound & would highly recommend you!

Meghan Wal · Married on 08/24/2018

Fairytale Makers

I would highly recommend Saratoga Sound! Karen and Paul were absolutely fabulous at our wedding. From day one Karen was there to help us with our timeline, answer any questions and help with any planning we needed. Once our day arrived it was perfect! From the acoustic set for our ceremony and cocktail hour to to the nonstop party they created with their dj-ing at our reception, Karen and Paul are truly the best!

heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They did live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour that was extremely professional and beautiful. It was a unique aspect to our wedding that made the experience magical. The DJ-ing for the reception was perfect and they kept the crowd dancing all night. They did a perfect job with announcements/keeping the party on track as well. 10/10 recommend saratoga sound and they are worth every cent.

Lind · Married on 08/03/2018

Saratoga Sound Dj and also acoustic was absolutely perfect ! My husband and I love live music and when we were told we could also have acoustic we jumped at the chance and had it for the ceremony and cocktail hour. All of our guests raves about the acoustic how it was unique and something quite different. We did the dj part during the reception and they were also perfect and professional. I would and will recommend Saratoga Sound DJ to anyone. Thank you again for making our day perfect. Linda B.

Erin · Married on 07/20/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did such a wonderful job at our wedding. They played songs that we had on our list plus songs that they added as well. All my wedding guests enjoyed the varied of music and were dancing all night long. I also wanted to mention that they played acoustic music for my ceremony with vocals as well which was amazing. Thank you Saratoga Sound DJ for such a wonderful time and music!

Jim · Married on 07/12/2018

Working with Karen and Paul was an absolutely great experience. They put on an excellent DJ service for our reception, and to add on top of that their acoustic performances during the reception and cocktail hour is just unbelievable. You really can't get this kind of experience/service anywhere else. We only gave them a few specific songs we wanted played, and our general tastes in music, and they were able to put together the perfect setlist for all phases. They were so flexible and easy going with last minute surprises from us, we never had any issues, which always helps with the stress levels. We couldn't be happier! The attention to detail and the effort to learn new songs for us really shows what type of people they are and proves that you're truly getting a unique experience. They made our wedding that much more special to us and that really means the world. They were recommended to us by friends and we will do the same to anyone who asks. Thanks so much Karen and Paul, it was a blast!

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

Karen and Paul were wonderful to work with! They were able to take YouTube remixes and turn them into quality sound tracks, their acoustic set at cocktail hour was a big crowd pleaser and of course there dj skills kept our party going all night ! They also did our uplighting and made our venue complete and gorgeous. Sound was quality and all speeches were easily heard at a comfortable volume for the space . They will make your wedding special in so many ways !

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen and Paul are incredible to work with! We were very attracted to them because they offer acoustic guitar and vocals for ceremonies, and the performances on their website are beautiful! They were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and making the day perfect. Karen was very helpful in coordinating the ceremony and reception entrances, special dances, speeches, etc. We gave them a few must play songs, our first dance, etc. and they put together the perfect combination of music to keep our guests out on the dance floor all night long! I hope to have the chance to work with Saratoga Sound DJ again some day!

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen & Paul were amazing! We used them at our wedding on June 23rd and they did such s great job! Very professional and listened to exactly what type of music we wanted. I highly recommend using saratoga sounds!

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so glad we chose Saratoga Sound for our wedding reception. They were very nice and easy to get along with. They were quick to respond to our questions and were very receptive to our requests. They performed acoustic music for our cocktail hour and DJ service for our reception. Guests are still talking about how great they sounded at our cocktail hour. The music they sang really fit us and our taste. At the reception, they continued to play to our taste and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. We would highly recommend Saratoga Sound for your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

We can not thank Saratoga Sound enough for providing the perfect mix of music for our wedding day. My husband and I were so stuck on whether or not we should go with a live band or a DJ, and when we came across Saratoga Sound we no longer had to choose. We were able to choose their combo package which featured both acoustic music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and DJ for the reception, and it was the best of both worlds! Their acoustic music is AMAZING! Walking down the aisle with my dad while they played Marry Me by Train, is a memory I will never forget, I still get the chills just thinking about it. And the switch over to DJ once the reception started was the perfect ending to the night, people were on the dance floor the entire night, including myself of course! If you're looking for the perfect music for your wedding day, do yourself a favor and book this duo, you will not regret it!

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul and Karen were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so flexible with our weird requests for songs and created an unforgettable mix of songs for the night. In addition they were angelic in our cocktail hour playing their acoustic duo and the guests couldn’t believe their ears, they were all talking about how elegant they had made the night! All night they were accommodating to all the guests and their requests and great with working when we had a few surprise speeches. Without a doubt they are fantastic at what they do and fantastic people to meet!

James · Married on 05/18/2018

Absolutely amazing. Such a professional service. Highly recommend!

Regina · Married on 04/07/2018

From the start of the day with acoustic music at the ceremony, to the end of the night dance music, Saratoga Sound did an amazing job at our wedding! They were so professional and helpful leading up to the wedding and making sure they gave us the experience we wanted. The acoustic music for the ceremony and cocktail hour were excellent and many of our guests complimented it. We would highly recommend Saratoga Sound for a wedding!

Amy · Married on 03/30/2018

The Saratoga Sound DJ team was a wonderful addition to our wedding. The communicated very well throughout the whole process and all the way through the reception. They have a large amount of experience and it showed in the wonderful evening. We loved seeing our guests on their feet on the dance floor through the whole evening. They were well organized and professional while keeping it fun. I highly recommend them!

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2018

Karen and Paul were extremely Professional and Courteous right from the very first phone call. They were very responsive to every email and very detail oriented. Karen and Paul provided live acoustic music during our wedding ceremony and the reception and it was a huge success. We would highly recommend Sartaga Sound DJ they will not disappoint.

Alissa · Married on 12/30/2017

Karen and Paul were incredible to work with. They were prompt, responsive and helpful by email and so accommodating. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our big day. They did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music and everything was FLAWLESS! We got so many great comments for our guests about their acoustic performance AND their DJ skills for the reception. They also provided an additional service of uplighting our ballroom and it made it look just that much better. We do highly recommend Saratoga Sound DJ for any event but especially something as important as your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2017

Karen and Paul were super responsive and did a great job at our wedding last week, guests are still complimenting how great the music was!!!!! Thank you so much for everything you helped make our special day perfect!

Robert · Married on 11/11/2017

We first met Karen and Paul at a wedding show and were thrilled to find out they provided DJ services as well as played acoustic. One of our fondest memories of our wedding was walking into the venue right before the ceremony and hearing them perform their sound check. Our first view of the venue was accompanied by Paul and Karen serenading us. It was amazing! They also did a great job filling in with musical interludes during the ceremony. Their song selections during the reception were spot on and the entire wedding danced the night away. We would also like to highlight what a pleasure they are to work with. We are so grateful for the amazing job they did and for exceeding our expectations.