Saratoga Sound DJ Reviews

187 | Saratoga Springs, NY

187 Reviews for Saratoga Sound DJ

• Shelly

Shelly Broderick · Getting married on 06/08/2022

PERFECTION!! Could not be happier!!!

Karen and Paul were incredible. We were looking for a combo of live performance and DJ and were so happy when we found them. We booked them for our wedding at Crooked Lake in upstate NY right away, and then COVID hit. We had no idea if we would even have a wedding, where or what it would be. Karen and Paul were so patient and accommodating, giving us ideas, open to traveling to New Jersey if we changed our venue, it made the whole thing so much less stressful. We ended up staying at Crooked Lake and having the most magical rainbow connection themed ceremony and jazz brunch reception with just our closest friends and families. Karen and Paul played guitar and sang for our ceremony and reception and it was completely beautiful - we didn't have a dance floor due to COVID and they provided amazing entertainment. They played and sang as we walked down the aisle and danced our first dance. They are so talented, served as MC during the reception, and were so sweet, just two lovely humans. It was perfect and we could not recommend more!

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Allyson

Allyson Mcgraw · Getting married on 02/10/2021

12/10 would recommend to EVERYONE!

Karen and Paul were absolutely wonderful! They were very responsive, polite, and friendly from the start. My husband knew right away that they were the ones who would DJ our wedding. Our communication regarding the logistics of our wedding day were so helpful. Karen was patient and offered suggestions when asked. On the day of, I trusted them 100%. They knew exactly where to set up and who to speak with at the venue, so I didn't have to worry about anything. Their professionalism was on point from the time they arrived until the time they packed up everything. Because Karen took time well before our wedding to review logistics, the day of went so smoothly.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Wilson · Married on 10/31/2020

Great Music!

Paul and Karen did an excellent job playing music for our 30 person wedding. They were very accommodating when I told them we had to downsize due to COVID. Everything turned out better than expected! Paul and Karen sang and played the guitar live which added to our intimate wedding vibe. We couldn't have asked for better entertainment! Thank you for all you both did!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Jennifer Hale · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent dj's

We LOVED having Saratoga Sound for our wedding. They performed acoustic music for our cocktail hour which was beautiful, our guests really enjoyed this. And then they provided DJ service for the reception. They were WONDERFUL! Karen was extremely responsive and helped plan the perfect reception. I would highly encourage anyone looking for either acoustic or DJ service to hire them! Absolutely loved working with them! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan Walsh · Married on 10/02/2020

Best Vendor To Work With

Saratoga Sound provided the acoustic ceremony music and the reception music for my wedding last weekend and they were hands down my favorite vendor to work with. Not only were they extremely responsive with every single email I sent, they never made me feel like I was a bother, even when I wanted to change music choices at the last minute. There was a lot of uncertainty going on with COVID and when we decided to change our venue, they didn't even bat an eye. The ceremony music was perfect and beautiful and they read the room really well during the reception, playing all of our favorites without us even asking! I cannot recommend them highly enough, thank you Karen and Paul!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Mia

Mia Fudesco · Married on 09/25/2020

Talent, Professionalism and Kindness

Karen and Paul were a total dream team! We are so happy we chose them for our last minute COVID wedding. Karen helped me pick songs from their extensive library, and even added a few songs that personally meant a lot to me. They learned these songs last minute and did not have to do that! They both have beautiful voices and our guests were so impressed at their seamless transition from acoustic at cocktail hour to a dj set for dinner. Karen was flexible and just a joy to work with. I'll never forget how much happiness they added to my big day!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Saratoga Sound DJ's reply:

Mia,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review and including us in your beautiful wedding day! We are so grateful to you and all the couples who forged through with everything going on. Your wedding had nothing lacking but was, in fact, a bright light to all those attending. (and tons of fun:)
    Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
    Karen and Paul
  • Jordan

Jordan Barretta · Married on 09/20/2020

One hundred percent recommend!

Karen and Paul are nothing short of amazing! We couldn’t be happier with how our big day went with their talent and professionalism. Not only are they extremely talented singers and musicians, they are thorough, responsive and truly care about their clients.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Dena Iannone · Married on 09/12/2020

Mini Wedding

My husband and I had to postpone our big wedding (because of covid) but decided to have a small ceremony this year anyway! Saratoga Sound immediately offered to play for us! They were incredible! They’re so accommodating and all around great people to work with! From day 1 they were nothing but kind and enthusiastic. They’re acoustic songs are the BEST! Luke and I highly recommend Saratoga Sound for your wedding! Can’t wait until next year for the big celebration with Saratoga Sound!

Sent on 09/29/2020

John and Karen · Married on 08/10/2020

Highly recommend

We were so happy that we had Saratoga Sound as our entertainment. All our guest enjoyed the acoustic guitar duo. Karen and Paul made it easy for us to put together a song list and the songs they played was a good mix for our guests.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Largo · Married on 08/08/2020

Saratoga Sound is the best in the business! We LOVE Karen and Paul!

I had to downsize my wedding and adjust accordingly due to COVID this year. Thankfully, I had amazing vendors like Saratoga Sound that made my day absolutely perfect even with the smaller guest count and restrictions. Paul and Karen were incredibly kind and very easy to work with. They adjusted on the fly and were always making sure they were doing exactly what we wanted. Their voices are so incredibly beautiful, they are such a talented duo. From their acoustic music as guests were arriving to the very last song of the night, they read the room and kept the party going. I highly recommend Saratoga Sound to all couples because they can work with any crowd and they are the nicest couple on the planet. Thank you, Karen and Paul for making my day so special!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2020

August 2020 Wedding

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing!!! The music was perfect from start to finish. Even with the recent restrictions they made our day feel very special. Thank you!!! We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone. And they sing acoustically as well and are absolutely amazing 💕💕💕

Sent on 09/07/2020

Kaya Diego · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We are SO happy that we chose Karen & Paul to DJ our wedding! They were so thorough, thoughtful, helpful & professional. We also had to postpone our wedding, and they were super flexible and worked us through the entire process. For our package, we chose to hire them for their DJ skills, and also their acoustics that they offer - they were absolutely incredible! They have amazing voices, and the live singing added the perfect touch to our ceremony & reception! We absolutely recommend them & plan on using them for future events!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Lisa and Terry Ryan · Married on 01/04/2020

Our Son’s Wedding in January 4, 2020

Karen and Paul were such a pleasure to work with for our son’s wedding! We all met with them to go over details of the wedding and song choices, and they immediately put us at ease. They were very caring and confident and compassionate during the time of planning for the wedding. The acoustic during the cocktail hour was wonderful and such a unique added touch! Karen and Paul really made the whole reception run so smoothly and seamlessly! The music kept everyone dancing... even the ring bearers were a hit on the dance floor! They helped to make it such a beautiful and memorable wedding day for our son and new daughter ... and all of us! We would highly recommend Karen and Paul for your event!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Dewald · Married on 11/23/2019

The most fun I have had in my life

Saratoga Sound was perfect. They sang during the cocktail hour and provided great music for the ceremony and throughout the night. Everyone was on the dance floor, even people who
    do not dance. The energy was amazing and I can not express my gratitude enough. Simply put, they are the best professionals in the business!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Petitto · Married on 11/10/2019

Best in sight

Karen and Paul are the best DJ's in sight. From the very beginning, they listened to what we wanted and followed it exactly. They made the process seamless, easy, and fun! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and their acoustic duo combined with the party pumping music made our entire wedding unforgettable. Thank you Karen and Paul!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Z

Zachary Noll · Married on 11/02/2019

Fantastic DJ!

We cannot express how happy we are that we had them DJ our wedding. They catered to any last minute decisions we made, they kept people on the dance floor the whole reception, their acoustics are amazing, and Karen and Paul are sweet people, and the perfect, non intrusive host! thank you guys so much!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Derek

Derek Dowen · Married on 10/12/2019

Best in the Business

Karen and Paul performed at our wedding this weekend at the Inn at Manchester and we could not have asked for anyone better. They did a phenomenal job being sure to cover everything we specifically asked for while adding their own personal charm. Karen double and triple checked every and anything with us before they made announcements, and were able to roll with and change plans when we needed them to! We couldn't keep up with all of the compliments that we were recieving throughout the night about both their live music & dj set list alike! And, on top of that we could have easily spent all night just talking to Karen and Paul, they are so personable, easy to talk to and just all around wonderful people! Make sure you ask them to both DJ and perform, because they are masters at both! In conclusion if you have the opportunity to get these two amazing people to perform at your wedding and you don't, you are making a big mistake!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle Rice · Married on 10/10/2019

You won't find a more versatile duo!

From the planning to the end of our wedding night was spot on. Karen and Paul make it so easy to work with them. They have great suggestions and pay A LOT of attention to detail at every turn. They first did our ceremony music, then in a different location, our cocktail hour music set up, then accoustic live music with Karen on lead vocals to a set of our choice during dinner (this was perfect background music for dinner), to finally DJ services after dinner to get out guests dancing. I know many weddings where this would have been 3 different vendors (pre-recorded ceremony and cocktail hour, dinner live music duo, finally an upbeat involved DJ service). Karen and Paul don't all! This in turn is an excellent value! They also let you set up your wedding how you want. If you have a do not play...they respect that and handle it very well with guests. And we gave them some creative freedom based on the general age group of our guests and they made excellent choices. You will definitely be impressed!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Chris

Chris Fatato · Married on 10/04/2019

Hiring Saratoga Sound For Your Event Is A Must!

I highly recommend Saratoga Sound to DJ your wedding. My wife and I were incredibly impressed with Saratoga Sound's professionalism and how they made our day so special. The ceremony and reception were handled so perfectly. We didn't have to worry or stress about anything! The experience was awesome from when we first met them through the wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Spoering · Married on 09/22/2019

Best of the best!

Saratoga Sound was a dream to work with! We met Paul and Karen at the Birch Hill Wedding Show and had an instant connection with them. They are so friendly and down to earth. They didn't need to wow us with a prize wheel or flashing lights. Their professionalism and the recorded songs they had playing spoke volumes and we booked within a couple of days of meeting them. We worked primarily with Karen to get the details settled and it was such an easy, fun process. Their DJing style is very fun and easy going. We didn't have to worry about any rogue funky chicken dances or musical chairs (that's okay if that's your thing--but that's not my personal taste!). For a small additional fee that was 110% worth it, we were able to have Karen and Paul play live acoustic music before and during our ceremony. When I walked down the aisle and heard them performing, it was even better than I could have imagined and I was moved to tears over how beautifully everything came together. The cocktail hour and reception went seamlessly. Karen and Paul were pros at getting the crowd going and respecting our wishes for limited song requests. Everything was handled so professionally, but I also felt like I had known them for years because they were just so easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about Saratoga Sound. I am so glad that they were part of my dream team of wedding vendors and would recommend them to anyone. I again have to emphasize--DO NOT pass up the opportunity to have them play during your wedding ceremony. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/30/2019

ally bugliari · Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievable combination!!!

What a duo!! I was beyond excited when we were able to book Karen and her husband after they had a cancellation – and wow they were everything we had hoped for and way more. They are wonderful to work with, understand schedules/timing and all the little details that go into a wedding day and how they can make an amazing experience for you and your guests. We had lots of questions about different ways to do the introductions, cake cutting (and allll the other details you need to decide on!!) and Karen was so easy to set up a call with. She was really helpful in letting us make it our own!! Their acoustics were incredible, many of our guests came up to us and complimented us on the music – our ceremony started a bit late (oops, brides fault) but they literally serenaded our guests, none of them minded the wait!! We had a number of songs we wanted played during the reception and they were super accommodating, they mixed them all in and they kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception flawlessly. They were also very accommodating when we made last minute changes to announcements and songs. I couldn’t speak more highly of this duo – extremely professional, organized, high quality equipment, and just so so nice.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tom · Married on 09/01/2019

5+ Stars!!

As soon as you meet Saratoga Sounds' Karen and Paul, you feel like you are in good hands, and rest assured, you are. There was no stress for us, the wedding day flowed flawlessly from one element to the next, and the guests told us again and again how much they enjoyed it.
    Karen is a dream to work with on the preliminaries and a godsend during the event - she is informative, patient and helpful. We have Paul to thank for expertly setting up the sound system for the outdoor ceremony and the reception in the ballroom. The up-lighting he installed in the ballroom was truly beautiful.
    All you had to do was look at the packed dance floor to know that Karen and Paul played all our favorites and more that they knew we would love. I would give Saratoga Sound a 10!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Lydia · Married on 08/30/2019

Fun, professional, and so easy to work with!

Karen and Paul were phenomenal to work with at our wedding this past summer! They did an amazing job incorporating all the music we requested and kept our guests lively and entertained all night. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty until we turned the lights off!! Thank you both so much. You were a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2019

The best DJ

Words can’t describe how thankful my husband and I were to have Saratoga sound as our DJ for the wedding. They stuck to our play list, were very easy to work with and very flexible in making last minute changes on the day of the wedding! What I loved most about them was their acoustic cocktail hour that they provide, which makes them very unique and different compared to any other DJ we looked at. Karen has a beautiful voice and because they do an acoustic hour this was the main reason why we decided to pick them, plus they are great people! Look nowhere else Saratoga Sound DJ is the one you want!

Sent on 09/23/2019