Saratoga Sound DJ Reviews

145 | Saratoga Springs, NY

145 Reviews for Saratoga Sound DJ

145 Saratoga Sound DJ Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing the day of our wedding. They were right on cue at the ceremony and then played guitar and sang for an hour at our cocktail hour. They kept the party hopping for our reception. Communication leading up to the wedding was great and they accepted and encouraged my input for the playlist. I highly recommend them!

Sierra · Married on 09/08/2018

Karen & Paul did a really awesome job with the live music as well as the DJ’d portion of the wedding. Many of our guests made it a point to tell us how beautiful the live music was. And, if the dance floor was any indication, it showed how much everyone enjoyed the reception music. The volume was perfect throughout the entire night for our guests to be able to enjoy the music and still socialize. The music choices for the dinner hour made everyone feel relaxed & social. You did an excellent job with the pronunciation of some difficult names – you were spot on with each of them.
    I really appreciated that Paul was able to play the special request for that song with the weird title, which brought out Joseph (our friend & officiant) onto the dance floor along with my little niece for a really awesome dance show! My only regrets were that I didn’t get upstairs to tell Paul what an awesome job he was doing & that I didn’t get the opportunity to be part of the mingling before the ceremony so I could have listened to more of the music. I can’t say how much we truly appreciate that you so thoughtfully videotaped the “First Look” & sent that to us! It’s an extra special keepsake that Sierra & Brandon will have for many years as a memory to the start of their perfect day. Paul’s singing gives us goose bumps every time we watch it. You both work so well together & your love for what you do shows through in the outcome of the day! So, so very pleased that we chose Saratoga Sound & would highly recommend you!

heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They did live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour that was extremely professional and beautiful. It was a unique aspect to our wedding that made the experience magical. The DJ-ing for the reception was perfect and they kept the crowd dancing all night. They did a perfect job with announcements/keeping the party on track as well. 10/10 recommend saratoga sound and they are worth every cent.

Lind · Married on 08/03/2018

Saratoga Sound Dj and also acoustic was absolutely perfect ! My husband and I love live music and when we were told we could also have acoustic we jumped at the chance and had it for the ceremony and cocktail hour. All of our guests raves about the acoustic how it was unique and something quite different. We did the dj part during the reception and they were also perfect and professional. I would and will recommend Saratoga Sound DJ to anyone. Thank you again for making our day perfect. Linda B.

Erin · Married on 07/20/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did such a wonderful job at our wedding. They played songs that we had on our list plus songs that they added as well. All my wedding guests enjoyed the varied of music and were dancing all night long. I also wanted to mention that they played acoustic music for my ceremony with vocals as well which was amazing. Thank you Saratoga Sound DJ for such a wonderful time and music!

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

Karen and Paul were wonderful to work with! They were able to take YouTube remixes and turn them into quality sound tracks, their acoustic set at cocktail hour was a big crowd pleaser and of course there dj skills kept our party going all night ! They also did our uplighting and made our venue complete and gorgeous. Sound was quality and all speeches were easily heard at a comfortable volume for the space . They will make your wedding special in so many ways !

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen and Paul are incredible to work with! We were very attracted to them because they offer acoustic guitar and vocals for ceremonies, and the performances on their website are beautiful! They were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and making the day perfect. Karen was very helpful in coordinating the ceremony and reception entrances, special dances, speeches, etc. We gave them a few must play songs, our first dance, etc. and they put together the perfect combination of music to keep our guests out on the dance floor all night long! I hope to have the chance to work with Saratoga Sound DJ again some day!

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen & Paul were amazing! We used them at our wedding on June 23rd and they did such s great job! Very professional and listened to exactly what type of music we wanted. I highly recommend using saratoga sounds!

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so glad we chose Saratoga Sound for our wedding reception. They were very nice and easy to get along with. They were quick to respond to our questions and were very receptive to our requests. They performed acoustic music for our cocktail hour and DJ service for our reception. Guests are still talking about how great they sounded at our cocktail hour. The music they sang really fit us and our taste. At the reception, they continued to play to our taste and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. We would highly recommend Saratoga Sound for your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

We can not thank Saratoga Sound enough for providing the perfect mix of music for our wedding day. My husband and I were so stuck on whether or not we should go with a live band or a DJ, and when we came across Saratoga Sound we no longer had to choose. We were able to choose their combo package which featured both acoustic music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and DJ for the reception, and it was the best of both worlds! Their acoustic music is AMAZING! Walking down the aisle with my dad while they played Marry Me by Train, is a memory I will never forget, I still get the chills just thinking about it. And the switch over to DJ once the reception started was the perfect ending to the night, people were on the dance floor the entire night, including myself of course! If you're looking for the perfect music for your wedding day, do yourself a favor and book this duo, you will not regret it!

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul and Karen were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so flexible with our weird requests for songs and created an unforgettable mix of songs for the night. In addition they were angelic in our cocktail hour playing their acoustic duo and the guests couldn’t believe their ears, they were all talking about how elegant they had made the night! All night they were accommodating to all the guests and their requests and great with working when we had a few surprise speeches. Without a doubt they are fantastic at what they do and fantastic people to meet!

James · Married on 05/18/2018

Absolutely amazing. Such a professional service. Highly recommend!

Regina · Married on 04/07/2018

From the start of the day with acoustic music at the ceremony, to the end of the night dance music, Saratoga Sound did an amazing job at our wedding! They were so professional and helpful leading up to the wedding and making sure they gave us the experience we wanted. The acoustic music for the ceremony and cocktail hour were excellent and many of our guests complimented it. We would highly recommend Saratoga Sound for a wedding!

Amy · Married on 03/30/2018

The Saratoga Sound DJ team was a wonderful addition to our wedding. The communicated very well throughout the whole process and all the way through the reception. They have a large amount of experience and it showed in the wonderful evening. We loved seeing our guests on their feet on the dance floor through the whole evening. They were well organized and professional while keeping it fun. I highly recommend them!

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2018

Karen and Paul were extremely Professional and Courteous right from the very first phone call. They were very responsive to every email and very detail oriented. Karen and Paul provided live acoustic music during our wedding ceremony and the reception and it was a huge success. We would highly recommend Sartaga Sound DJ they will not disappoint.

Alissa · Married on 12/30/2017

Karen and Paul were incredible to work with. They were prompt, responsive and helpful by email and so accommodating. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our big day. They did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music and everything was FLAWLESS! We got so many great comments for our guests about their acoustic performance AND their DJ skills for the reception. They also provided an additional service of uplighting our ballroom and it made it look just that much better. We do highly recommend Saratoga Sound DJ for any event but especially something as important as your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2017

Karen and Paul were super responsive and did a great job at our wedding last week, guests are still complimenting how great the music was!!!!! Thank you so much for everything you helped make our special day perfect!

Robert · Married on 11/11/2017

We first met Karen and Paul at a wedding show and were thrilled to find out they provided DJ services as well as played acoustic. One of our fondest memories of our wedding was walking into the venue right before the ceremony and hearing them perform their sound check. Our first view of the venue was accompanied by Paul and Karen serenading us. It was amazing! They also did a great job filling in with musical interludes during the ceremony. Their song selections during the reception were spot on and the entire wedding danced the night away. We would also like to highlight what a pleasure they are to work with. We are so grateful for the amazing job they did and for exceeding our expectations.

Laura · Married on 11/10/2017

I booked Saratoga Sound because they DJ my sister’s wedding 2 years ago. Both Karen & Paul are professional, responsive to needs, and top djs in the Capital district. In addition, they were also extremely easy to work with and made my wedding day a breeze. While I walked down the aisle, Paul performed an acoustic version of Lana del Rey’s young and beautiful. This song was so special to my husband and I and was performed so beautifully. The entire event was upbeat and they had people who normally never dance up. I am very pleased to have chosen them!

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

Saratoga Sound DJ played acoustically for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and then DJ the dinner and dancing. They had an incredible array of songs they were able to do acoustically, and accommodated every song request we had. They had everyone up and dancing the entire night. The energy was electric and every song that they play was perfect for the mood of the wedding. We will definitely use them again for parties in the future.

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2017

Karen and Paul were a joy to work with. My fiancé found a common ground with Paul as a musician and they paid attention to everything we'd said about our music tastes. All night and for several days after, my family kept telling me about the AWESOME music that was being played. Thanks you guys! You were spectacular. I'd recommend Karen and Paul to anyone!

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Saratoga Sound. They made it easy for us leading up to the wedding and were very professional throughout. Everything we asked them to do, they did without fail! Our guests had a great time dancing, and the dance floor was never empty! We also had them do our ceremony processional with acoustics and they sounded so amazing! We are overall very happy with our choice.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2017

Karen and Paul were amazing to work with! We got so many compliments on the music and how fun the wedding was because of it. I highly recommend saratoga sound DJ!

Eileen · Married on 10/01/2017

Amazing music for our wedding reception. Acoustic beautiful and dance music exactly what we planned. Please book SaratogasoundDJ for your event!