Saratoga Sound DJ Reviews

163 | Saratoga Springs, NY

163 Reviews for Saratoga Sound DJ

Tom · Married on 09/01/2019

5+ Stars!!

As soon as you meet Saratoga Sounds' Karen and Paul, you feel like you are in good hands, and rest assured, you are. There was no stress for us, the wedding day flowed flawlessly from one element to the next, and the guests told us again and again how much they enjoyed it.
    Karen is a dream to work with on the preliminaries and a godsend during the event - she is informative, patient and helpful. We have Paul to thank for expertly setting up the sound system for the outdoor ceremony and the reception in the ballroom. The up-lighting he installed in the ballroom was truly beautiful.
    All you had to do was look at the packed dance floor to know that Karen and Paul played all our favorites and more that they knew we would love. I would give Saratoga Sound a 10!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Steve

Steve Strunk · Married on 08/18/2019

Outstanding & truly memorable

Karen & Paul are highly accomplished musicians AND genuinely caring and compassionate human beings. Their acoustical abilities are beyond compare and their mix of dj sounds was spot on. We had a wide range of ages and personalities, but EVERYONE actually got up and danced; all night! We sincerely appreciated all of their advice and guidance, which was all done long distance from Denver. I’m addition, they recommended the perfect song for our wedding ceremony, which they had used at their wedding. (It’s a secret, but maybe Karen will tell you the name of the song, if you ask her!.)

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Matthias

Matthias · Married on 08/11/2019

Great music selection and overall service

Paul and Karen helped the wedding to flow perfectly and kept everything on track. The music selection could not have been better. There professional, clean set-up was also nice as it fit right in with the venue. They were organized and very helpful with questions that we had. We would highly recommend Paul and Karen and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

We highly recommend Saratoga Sound!

Working with Karen and Paul was one of the best experiences of our wedding! They were professional and you could tell that they really enjoy their work. We were impressed with how they were able to find all of the songs requested and they did an amazing job of keeping the dance-floor crowded without becoming cheesy or gimmicky!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Vicky · Married on 05/31/2019

Danced the night away!

We had such a great experience with Saratoga Sound! They were an acoustic duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music they provided fit our venue and vibe perfect. They were very accommodating and set-up at three different locations for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests raved about the live music. When our guests were ready to dance at the reception their dj service provided us with the best soundtrack. They made our night even better by playing one last favorite, despite it being passed ending time. My feet still hurt from dancing!! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Acoustic and DJ!!

Saratoga Sound was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the first time we spoke with them and met with them we knew we couldn't wait to have them at our wedding.
    We had them do acoustic music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and then DJ music for the reception, which was absolutely perfect. All night, and even after the wedding, everyone still talks about how amazing the music was, how the guitar playing was fantastic and the singing was so beautiful. During the reception, every single person was on the dance floor all night, no matter what age, everyone was having so much fun and did not want the night to end! Not only was the music great but they also made sure we were happy with everything and everyone else was happy. They made everything so smooth and easy. They were 100 percent accommodating and absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding would not have been nearly as special for us or our guests without them. We could not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Garcia · Married on 05/25/2019

Personalized, responsive, professional and fun!

From the moment I spoke with Karen, I knew her and her husband were who we wanted to be our DJs. They were so responsive and detailed with every aspect of the wedding. They really made our ceremony a beautiful and emotional one with great sounds/acoustics for the small chapel wedding we had. They played acoustic music during our ceremony and everyone loved it. They set up all of the microphones and sounds for the toasts, which made a huge impact in how they were received by our guests. They also set up all of the uplighting in our venue, which made the space look stunning! Once the party really started going my guests and I did not leave the dance floor! It was the perfect party music for our crew. They listened to me when I said we wanted a crazy mix of 90s, rock, top 40, and Latin music. They customized every aspect of the wedding and everyone came up to us after to say they loved the DJ! If you have a dancing crowd, this is the DJ for you! Thank you both so much for making one of the most important aspects of our day so perfect. We are extremely grateful! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gilhooly · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent musicians and DJs!!

We were so excited when we found Saratoga Sound DJ!! Karen and Paul provided live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ'd our reception - it was the perfect combination. They set up their equipment in three different areas so they didn't need to keep moving equipment around during the night - it was seamless!! Paul was able to take our first dance song and slow it down, and shorten it, to go along with our choreography. During the reception we had a slight change to the timeline, and Karen and Paul handled it with ease. We are so happy we chose Saratoga Sound DJ!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Angela

Angela & Dan · Married on 05/04/2019

More than just entertainment!

Saratoga Sound DJ was such a fantastic choice for our wedding entertainment. Their package and options are flexible, and Karen & Paul did an amazing job with both their acoustic music during my ceremony and knowing just what the guests needed in terms of DJ music for the dancing! They are more than just entertainment - they are fun, knowledgeable, and super laid back! My husband and I have very different music tastes and we had no idea how to combine our differences... but, Karen & Paul worked out a great set list and all of our guests told us later how much they loved the music, and their attentiveness to us, the guests and all the requests that were put in for songs. DEFINITELY would recommend to everybody!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2019

Disney Magic!

This amazing team was magic! They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! We were lucky enough to have them for their amazing DJ service as well as acoustic music for our cocktail hour. Our dance floor was full of happy guests all night and we had the most fun ever! This team is a must have for any wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Matthew Amarante · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic wedding DJ and acoustic music!

We had Karen and Paul for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They started off with an hour of acoustic music during cocktail hour. They are so talented and it was the perfect sound for our venue. It really added a unique aspect that our guests loved. The rest of our party was DJ'd, and everything was flawless. Karen did a great job getting the crowd together for our first dances. The sound quality was top notch. No issues hearing announcements/speeches. The music sounded great. Karen and Paul stuck to our custom playlist, with a few variations to really keep the party going. Everyone LOVED the music and danced the whole night. We could not have been happier with Saratoga Sound. Furthermore, they were extremely professional, met and communicated with us multiple times before our event, and had all their equipment set up and working perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Susan Inglee · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

Look no further, Karen and Paul are the BEST! Warm, caring, professional, accommodating, calming, sweet, talented, REAL! I booked Karen and Paul two years out for my daughters wedding on October 13, 2018 since they are very popular and in high demand. You see I have had the pleasure to work with them on several occasions as a professional wedding planner so I knew exactly what I was getting, perfection! I highly recommend them and I promise they will not disappoint! Karen and Paul I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my daughters wedding a day and night to remember!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond Happy!

Karen and Paul were amazing!! They set the perfect mood for each part of our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc) and kept the dancefloor full all night long!!! I would recommend them over and over again without hesitation!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

just what we wanted.

My husband and I got married on Oct, 7th and hired Saratoga Sound for our wedding, Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing... so easy to talk to and so helpful! Both the acoustic set at the ceremony and DJing at the reception were just perfect. I had a vision of how I wanted everything to go and they made it happen exactly how I wanted. They helped make our day so special and I cant rave enough about them!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

More than satisfied!

Karen and Paul were a pleasure to work with! They were so accommodating, responsive and knowledgable. They asked all the right questions and were incredibly organized and prepared. They also worked with our other vendors to make sure everything was coordinated and on schedule. They're the best!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen and Paul were absolutely amazing the day of our wedding. They were right on cue at the ceremony and then played guitar and sang for an hour at our cocktail hour. They kept the party hopping for our reception. Communication leading up to the wedding was great and they accepted and encouraged my input for the playlist. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sierra · Married on 09/08/2018

Karen & Paul did a really awesome job with the live music as well as the DJ’d portion of the wedding. Many of our guests made it a point to tell us how beautiful the live music was. And, if the dance floor was any indication, it showed how much everyone enjoyed the reception music. The volume was perfect throughout the entire night for our guests to be able to enjoy the music and still socialize. The music choices for the dinner hour made everyone feel relaxed & social. You did an excellent job with the pronunciation of some difficult names – you were spot on with each of them.
    I really appreciated that Paul was able to play the special request for that song with the weird title, which brought out Joseph (our friend & officiant) onto the dance floor along with my little niece for a really awesome dance show! My only regrets were that I didn’t get upstairs to tell Paul what an awesome job he was doing & that I didn’t get the opportunity to be part of the mingling before the ceremony so I could have listened to more of the music. I can’t say how much we truly appreciate that you so thoughtfully videotaped the “First Look” & sent that to us! It’s an extra special keepsake that Sierra & Brandon will have for many years as a memory to the start of their perfect day. Paul’s singing gives us goose bumps every time we watch it. You both work so well together & your love for what you do shows through in the outcome of the day! So, so very pleased that we chose Saratoga Sound & would highly recommend you!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Meghan Wal · Married on 08/24/2018

Fairytale Makers

I would highly recommend Saratoga Sound! Karen and Paul were absolutely fabulous at our wedding. From day one Karen was there to help us with our timeline, answer any questions and help with any planning we needed. Once our day arrived it was perfect! From the acoustic set for our ceremony and cocktail hour to to the nonstop party they created with their dj-ing at our reception, Karen and Paul are truly the best!

Sent on 11/17/2018

heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They did live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour that was extremely professional and beautiful. It was a unique aspect to our wedding that made the experience magical. The DJ-ing for the reception was perfect and they kept the crowd dancing all night. They did a perfect job with announcements/keeping the party on track as well. 10/10 recommend saratoga sound and they are worth every cent.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lind · Married on 08/03/2018

Saratoga Sound Dj and also acoustic was absolutely perfect ! My husband and I love live music and when we were told we could also have acoustic we jumped at the chance and had it for the ceremony and cocktail hour. All of our guests raves about the acoustic how it was unique and something quite different. We did the dj part during the reception and they were also perfect and professional. I would and will recommend Saratoga Sound DJ to anyone. Thank you again for making our day perfect. Linda B.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Erin · Married on 07/20/2018

Saratoga Sound DJ did such a wonderful job at our wedding. They played songs that we had on our list plus songs that they added as well. All my wedding guests enjoyed the varied of music and were dancing all night long. I also wanted to mention that they played acoustic music for my ceremony with vocals as well which was amazing. Thank you Saratoga Sound DJ for such a wonderful time and music!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jim · Married on 07/12/2018

Working with Karen and Paul was an absolutely great experience. They put on an excellent DJ service for our reception, and to add on top of that their acoustic performances during the reception and cocktail hour is just unbelievable. You really can't get this kind of experience/service anywhere else. We only gave them a few specific songs we wanted played, and our general tastes in music, and they were able to put together the perfect setlist for all phases. They were so flexible and easy going with last minute surprises from us, we never had any issues, which always helps with the stress levels. We couldn't be happier! The attention to detail and the effort to learn new songs for us really shows what type of people they are and proves that you're truly getting a unique experience. They made our wedding that much more special to us and that really means the world. They were recommended to us by friends and we will do the same to anyone who asks. Thanks so much Karen and Paul, it was a blast!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

Karen and Paul were wonderful to work with! They were able to take YouTube remixes and turn them into quality sound tracks, their acoustic set at cocktail hour was a big crowd pleaser and of course there dj skills kept our party going all night ! They also did our uplighting and made our venue complete and gorgeous. Sound was quality and all speeches were easily heard at a comfortable volume for the space . They will make your wedding special in so many ways !

Sent on 08/22/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen and Paul are incredible to work with! We were very attracted to them because they offer acoustic guitar and vocals for ceremonies, and the performances on their website are beautiful! They were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and making the day perfect. Karen was very helpful in coordinating the ceremony and reception entrances, special dances, speeches, etc. We gave them a few must play songs, our first dance, etc. and they put together the perfect combination of music to keep our guests out on the dance floor all night long! I hope to have the chance to work with Saratoga Sound DJ again some day!

Sent on 09/16/2018