Saratoga National Golf Club Reviews

74 | Saratoga Springs, NY

74 Reviews for Saratoga National Golf Club

Molly A. · Married on 04/09/2016

We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress free wedding. Andrea Cole was super helpful from the get-go. She was quick to respond to emails and requests. She made sure to accommodate any ideas we had and kept us at ease during the planning process. The staff that we had on our wedding day was amazing. The made each part of the event flow throughout the night. When I arrived at the venue with a torn zipper on my dress (a bride's worse nightmare) they had a sewing kit on hand and had me sewn in for the night, within minutes. They are professional problem solvers, the course is beautiful, and the food is unforgettable.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Megan · Married on 12/26/2015

The venue is gorgeous, the food fantastic, and the people are awesome. You can't go wrong here. I did a winter wedding and it was so romantic. Love it!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/20/2015

Everything was wonderful! The food was spectacular. Staff was very professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Saratoga National.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're so glad you chose us to host your special day!

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Wow, wow, WOW! Saratoga National Golf Club was the most perfect venue we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding! We were married this past November 7 and two months later we are still dreaming of how wonderful and perfect the day was.

Living on Long Island, NY, we had big dreams and a limited budget, two things that do NOT combine well in the NY Metropolitan area! We are so lucky that Mazzone Caterers was recommended to us by our family in Albany and that we found SNGC as a result. The venue itself was absolutely perfect and fit out vision perfectly, and we could not believe the price when we heard it! We were able to have the top package, which included more food that we have ever seen at a wedding (a friend actually complained to us that we didn't warn him and he ate too many tacos at the cocktail hour to finish his dinner in the reception), at such an incredible price.

Even better though was the unbelievable professionalism and attention to detail that we encountered in our relationship with SNGC every step of the way. We began our planning with Traci, who was beyond wonderful helping us choose our package and menu. We were so concerned when we heard she would be leaving and we would be switching hands just before our wedding - we happily found that there was no need to fear, our transition to working with Andrea was incredible smooth, it was as if she had been with us from day one! Fast forward to wedding day and working with Amanda and Sabrina was just perfect. Sabrina was an incredible attendant and Amanda never missed a beat as our day-of planner! Special shout out to Amanda - we cannot rave about her enough and wish she could be our every day planner! Please, may we keep you?

The food was incredible, the space was incredible, the staff was incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the most incredible wedding EVER!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2015

I was married at Saratoga National almost a month ago and it was an absolute amazing experience. Everything was executed with the utmost professionalism. The staff, both catering and sales were so organized and attentive. I could not be happier with the overall execution. The grounds are breathtaking and the ideal setting for pictures. The food is top quality as if you were to eat at Prime. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for seamless service for a great value.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you & Andrew throughout the entire planning process and we're so glad you had such an amazing day! We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

Phyllis · Married on 10/09/2015

All I can say is....if you are fortunate enough to book the Prime at the Saratoga National golf course in Saratoga NY, then you are lucky enough!!!! Traci Montanino and her sales staff are Masters at their craft! Not only is it an exquisite venue to look at, it is known for its 5 star meals through Mazzone catering!!! The attention to detail is top notch, service with a smile, and the most efficient wait staff I have ever experienced. The guests at my daughters wedding are still raving about the reception!!!! Thank you Saratoga National, and job well done!!!!!
    Phyllis Butler-Gonyea

Sent on 10/13/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Phyllis, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're so happy that you and your family had an amazing experience with us! It was a pleasure to work with you all!

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2015

We loved our venue!! From the first moment we arrived the for rehearsal the day before to the minute we left after the wedding, we were treated wonderfully! I can not say enough about Tracy and her crew! Everything was handled and everything was beautifully taken care of! The food was out of this world!! All of the guest kept raving about the food, the venue and the staff!! Thanks so much!!
    Nancy & Ski Hoover
    Parents of the groom

Sent on 10/08/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're so glad that you and your family & friends had a wonderful experience here. It was a pleasure to work with you all!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

SNGC helped me put on the most amazing wedding on earth on Sept. 26th 2015! Over 2 weeks later, and my guests are STILL telling me that it was the best wedding they have EVER been to, all thanks to SNGC. Traci, Amanda, Sabrina and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and had everything handled the whole way through. From the unbelieveable cocktail hour on the veranda, to the food ( ENDLESS FOOD) everything was perfect. People couldn't get over the hot and cold stations, appetizer bars, or the multiple TVS we used to play slide shows, and how perfect everything worked.
    They were there for my husband and I at EVERY second. Sabrina and Amanda ran around getting us food drinks everything all while we were out on the golf course taking pictures, carried my HUGE dress with me everywhere and helped everyone be in the right place at the right time. It was perfect from beginning to end, and our guests were even chanting 1 more song as the night ended because they didn't want to leave.
    The reception it self was PERFECT, the center dance floor draping and wait staff was not only attentive and extremely friendly, but they were SPOT ON with food delivery, drinks anything we needed they had. We even had a wardrobe malfunction and they were able to help. They set up EVERYTHING how I wanted it, and were so helpful throughout the whole process I wish I could get married there 1000 times more. Traci was an absolute GEM and made the planning process so simple and easy to understand, and was there for me through the very end. Every late email question change etc. I wanted to make was quickly answered and changed, exactly how I wanted it. I viewed over 10 other reception venues before choosing SNGC and I am so unbelievably happy I chose them, they WENT SO ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations and I would recommend them to ANY BRIDE I would ever talk to. If you want the wedding of a lifetime, then you will have it at SNGC. THANK YOU Traci, Amanda Sabrina etc. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so grateful that we got to be a part of your and Joe's special day. It's so good to hear that you both had an amazing time! We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

Traci was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process - answering e-mails within hours, even minutes. This made planning so much easier and everything turned out exactly how we discussed. Austin and Tatiana were with us the entire day to make sure that everything ran smoothly and they were both great. The grounds were absolutely stunning for pictures - giving us so many different options and the tent was beautiful for the ceremony (LOVE the chandeliers). The food was unreal - Mazzone did an amazing job and we received so many compliments on how great everything was. There is no better option for such a perfect venue in the Saratoga area. I would recommend Saratoga National to anyone looking to have a top-notch event. Thank you to the entire staff for making it happen!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Jessica, this review means so much to us! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your & Todd's special day! We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

Everything from the first meeting to the wedding day was incredible! Traci always answered emails promptly and made any changes I requested up until the last day. Our day of coordinators, Katie and Ariana were wonderful..making the day absolutley stress free. From the minute I arrived to the bridal suite on our wedding day, I felt pampered. Our poolside ceremony was breathtaking, followed by an AMAZING meal and wedding cake. SNGC go above and beyond on even the smallest details.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Carmen · Married on 08/01/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful! The grounds, the reception room! I wanted a venue that also had amazing food and knew it had to be a Mazzone's property and we were not let down. Dave and I had everything we wanted while planning the vent and the night of our wedding. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and made sure we never wanted for anything. Dave and I had so much fun celebrating at National and we highly recommend them for a fantastic wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • Elisa Oakley

Elisa · Married on 07/25/2015

If you are looking for this venue for your upcoming wedding, they are it! No one else will provide you with the same level of service. They helped us plan our event for a whole year and were extremely accommodating. Our wedding food was the best we have ever had and the venue has killer views and scenery for pictures. You cannot go wrong with them!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

Traci was by far the most amazing woman to work with. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful but it was the staff behind the scenes that really made the night magical. Living out of state from SNGC, Traci was so easy to get a hold of via e-mail. She helped plan every little detail that I didn't even knew existed. When I came to town she made sure she had time to set up a meeting with me to review details. On the day of our final meeting I met my "day of" planner, Corey. Corey kept everything flowing smoothly and in a timely manner, making sure we had everything we needed at any moment possible. Along with Corey, I also had Katie with me at my side the entire day at SNGC. Between the two of them, nothing skipped a beat. Before anything could even go wrong, they were right there to make sure it didn't. The staff is seriously so good at what they do and I didn't have one worry on my wedding day. Even after we left the wedding and my friend thought he left his car keys there, Corey responded to my texts after searching for them (he really left them on the bus). I seriously would not have been able to make it through without those 3 ladies in my corner.

Sent on 07/28/2015

So far so good! The event hasn't occurred just yet but i love working with the team at SNGC.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Alicia · Married on 11/07/2014

The food was 5 stars all night, cake was so excellent, best food I've ever had at a wedding. The staff was so kind and they did an outstanding job and provided the best service ever.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2014

I cannot possibly put into words how amazing our wedding was at Saratoga National! Traci and the staff were incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process, and were always readily available for any questions. The venue and the location are stunning! The ballroom was setup exactly how we envisioned. The outside guest areas as well as the views are absolutely beautiful! The food was outstanding as well as the service. We had nothing but compliments from all of our guests. Thank you so so much for such a beautiful, perfect wedding!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Outstanding wedding venue! Our guests were impressed by the delicious food from start to finish and the beautiful grounds. They loved spending the cocktail hour on the outside deck upstairs and having some drinks after the wedding around the fire pits outside. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding. All of the staff went beyond to make sure we were happy and it turned out perfectly.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User4620415 · 2+ years ago

We were thrilled with our choice to have our reception at Saratoga National. The staff was accommodating, flexible and so kind. They did an amazing job bringing our vision to life and making sure each and every detail was perfect. What a wonderful gift it was to be able to sit back, relax and ENJOY our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/19/2014

This venue is great! They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The staff at Saratoga National did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • Iliana

Iliana · Married on 06/27/2014

My husband and I visited several venues but just knew Saratoga National was the one. Traci, Sara, and everyone at Saratoga National is amazing and so good at what they do. Our wedding reception was perfect and exactly what we had envisioned. We were 110% satisfied with everything!!

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • User4595196 · event on: 11/24/2013

As a former Saratoga National bride, I knew we would have a great baby shower here but everything surpassed our expectations. The staff at Saratoga National went above and beyond from planning to helping pack things up the day of the shower. We were beyond impressed by the buffet for our guests and their attention to detail even though it was a small event for 50 people. We highly recommend this space for any of your future events!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Robin · Married on 11/09/2013

This venue is top notch! They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. A special thank you to Traci, Shannon and the rest of the staff at National who did an excellent job! I would highly recommend them. It is truly worth the money!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2013

We had our wedding held at Saratoga National Golf Club and it was a memorable one for so many reasons. First, working with Tracey Montanino was a pleasure. Because of all her experience, she was so attentive to detail & had answers to so many different scenarios. It gave us a sense of relief working with Tracey knowing that she could handle any situation that came our or her way. She helped us with so much more than referring vendors or deciding on food & theme. She was even able to help us with boarding our new puppy which was such a dilemma that we completely forgot about til last minuet! It ended up being the funnest and best option for our little pup :-) The banquet manager Shannon & bridal's assistant Christie made the entire day carefree, finally, and it let us soak in all the special moments without worry. The incredible staff of Mazzone Hospitaltiy still seize to amaze us. From the décor that they custom built for our ceremony, cocktail hour & reception to the creative, beautiful & delicious food that was served. We knew Mazzone Hospitaltiy made our special day special. Know one else is keeping up on the latest and greatest, paying such close attention to every detail & still providing such outstanding service, they do it all. We had looked at other venues but SNGC had it all. Outstanding views, rustic & comforting style & in the northeast the most important thing..a back up plan for inclimate weather. They only host one wedding at a time so if the weather is bad out they can easily shift the wedding to their incredible, beautiful & romantic banquet room. They have so many options of where to hold festivities right on property you can customize the day to your style. We were blown away by how they helped us bring all our ideas together into the most magical, fairytale wedding. I could go on & on about everything they helped us with but trust me when I say you should find out for yourself. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mark · Married on 09/08/2013

Traci and her team did an exceptional job with our wedding. The team they threw at us was phenomenal. I have never seen the utmost professionalism, attentiveness and kind demeanor in any place I have been at. The food, ambiance, staff were excellent!!!!!! The elegance of the grounds and building added to the fun and excitement everyone was having. It was hard getting people to leave. And did I mention the food...to die for. I have received many calls from guests stating they have never been to any wedding like this one.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2013

I knew that Saratoga National was where I wanted our wedding to be from the moment of my first visit. This place is truly breathtaking. There is something magical about it as you drive up. The reputation speaks for itself. This place is incredible. Every aspect of our wedding was amazing. People are still talking about how fantastic the food was. The staff- there are no words. From the time you arrive, you are treated like royalty. We joked that we could of asked them to do anything that night and they would have said yes! They are that amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2013