Saratoga National Golf Club Reviews

Saratoga National Golf Club 4
Saratoga National Golf Club 5
Saratoga National Golf Club 6

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

When we originally started working with Andrea Cole, she was beyond helpful and made us fall in love with Saratoga National and Mazzone Catering. We then worked with Danielle Robinson and she was fabulous! She was always very responsive when we had hundreds of questions regarding planning and preparation. The staff at SNGC was super flexible. When we wanted to make a last minute change the day before with our table linens, they were quick to tell us that they could make it happen!! Nick was our day of coordinator and he made sure everything ran smoothly. Our bridal attendant, Sabrina, was amazing and it was so nice to have someone so personable make sure we were comfortable all day long. The food was INCREDIBLE! Thanks Tom Newkirk --SNGC completely blew our expectations away!!

Saratoga National Golf Club 7
    Saratoga National Golf Club 8
    Saratoga National Golf Club 9
    Saratoga National Golf Club 10
    Saratoga National Golf Club 11
    Saratoga National Golf Club 12
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/18/2018

Where do I even start?! Having our wedding at Saratoga National made us able to have our dream wedding and made planning stress free. From the time we toured the venue until we picked up our belongings the day after the staff at Saratoga National was absolutely fantastic! From the grounds where we took all our pictures, to the tent where we had our ceremony, into the Howard Lounge and the ballroom everything was perfect. Working with Andrea and then Danielle to plan all the details was made easy and stress free for us. Nick and Riley (who day of basically ran our wedding) were amazing. They were there if we needed something but never overbearing. They simply went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. The food was amazing and people have not stopped commenting on how good it was. I will never stop recommending Saratoga National to anyone looking for a wedding venue or venue for any other event.

Rose · Married on 04/20/2018

If there were 10 stars I would give 10 stars! The staff at Saratoga National was so amazing! I am recommending everyone I know that is thinking about getting married to have their wedding at Saratoga National. What a beautiful place. Thank you guys.

Patricia Shepard · Married on 12/02/2017

perfect day, perfect party

The highest compliment I can give to Saratoga National is that EVERYONE is still talking about our wedding. From the amazing site, to the fabulous food, to the party.
    Danielle and team covered everything. It started with the tasking menu. Go hungry because you will be fed and fed very well.
    For the day, I was walked through ideas as we met my wants and desires. They made the evening enchanting. Even the fire pits were lit for our December date.
    The cake is fantastic. Not many wedding cakes are known for their beauty and taste. I cannot wait to eat our anniversary cake.
    We reviewed several locations before were reached Saratoga National Golf Course. We stopped at the BEST.
    If you want to be treated like royalty, go with the Saratoga National.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Patricia, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're so glad that you and your family & friends had a wonderful experience here. It was a pleasure to work with you & Joe ! Enjoy the cake!

Hayley · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I got married on October 15, 2017 and our reception was at the Saratoga National... WE LOVED EVERY SECOND! The venue itself is gorgeous, the employees are fantastic and very accommodating, the food is phenomenal... I could literally go on and on. You name it, the National can do it for you. It was the BEST day of our lives and the managers and staff at Saratoga National made the day even better. The prices are very competitive and well worth the money you spend. Nick and Danielle were amazing the entire day from morning until midnight! If my husband or I had any questions or needed something they were right there to get it done. 5 STARS!!! I want to go back to our Wedding on the daily because I just want to do it all over again! :)

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I am not sure where to even begin. My husband always wanted Saratoga National Golf Club as our venue, but I wanted to explore. When we met with Saratoga National Golf Club (it was only our second venus meeting) my mind was made up that day. I instantly fell in love with their expertise and knowledge for event planning and hosting, as well as their willingness to make our day what we wanted it to be. Everyone I told had a similar reaction, "You won't have to worry about anything the day of your wedding, you're in good hands." I didn't know how good until the day of. We had started our adventure with Andrea and she guided us every step of the way making the process extremely easy for us. About a month and a half out, we were notified that Danielle would be taking over our event. Of course I went a little crazy and set up a meeting immediately with Danielle- who you would have thought had been following us from the beginning. When reviewing everything we had planned she didn't miss a thing, I instantly felt at ease. The day of the wedding came and everyone was right, I didn't have to think about a single thing. The team at SNGC ran the show. They kept all the vendors on the same page. Made time (undisturbed) for my husband and I to eat. Never left us without a drink in our hands, if that's what we wanted. Kept my dress bustled. You name it, they did it. I am so grateful for every single staff member on their team. The day was stress free because of them. Danielle, Tatyanna, Laura- you three are amazing people and you are going to do amazing things! I cannot tell you how many times I heard, "That was the best wedding ever," and I owe a large part of that to you all. Thank you all so very much!

Aly · Married on 08/20/2017

Where do I begin... our wedding at Saratoga National was beyond perfect. My husband and I were still in the process of deciding on a location (we live in NYC), but we decided to look at this venue since his family spends every racing season in Saratoga. I was leaning towards a wedding in the city, but about five minutes into our meeting with Andrea, I was sold. The venue is gorgeous and the team there is amaaaaaazing! Planning a destination wedding is not easy, but Andrea made the whole process so much easier. She was responsive to every email, every call, every question. I can't fully articulate how impressed my husband and I were with the whole experience, from the day we met Andrea to the end of our wedding! The team with us that day, Tatiana & Nick, are as equally talented as Andrea. When I, my mom, and my MIL sat down at our final meeting before the wedding, we were blown away with everything the two of them went over and thought of - they definitely know what they're doing! The food is also some of the best food you'll ever eat - it is NOT your typical wedding food. With everything you get, you can't compare it to other venues. Such amazing value. Our wedding was the best day EVER, and it is hands down because of everyone at Saratoga National. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
    Love, Aly & Kyle

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2017

Literally cannot say enough great things about this venue! Andrea, Suzann, Tatiana and Sabrina are fabulous. Made planning fun and not stressful. They truly cared and went out of their way to make your wedding day the most special day for you. Classy, elegant and comfortable venue. All of our guests had the best things to say about this venue. The wedding flowed and the bridal attendant (Sabrina) kept me on time, helped me go to the bathroom, got me anything I needed, held my train when walking for pictures. The flow of the wedding was perfect. I recommend using this venue to everyone because they make the experience amazing!

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

When we got engaged I knew I wanted a venue that would just take care of us (after all weddings are expensive, and I feel you deserve to feel special on your day- free of stress!). From the first meeting with Andrea, the event coordinator, to the tasting, menu meeting, final walk through, and onto our special day, I can honestly say we were taken care of. We had no stress when it came to the venue. They were patient, kind, efficient, and so fun to work with. This place does a lot of weddings per year and yet every time we were there, they treated us like we were the only couple that mattered. They answered all of our questions quickly and were able to adjust anything we wanted to add or change. They have a system for planning weddings and it is a science that left us feeling confident and stress free. The food and service on our wedding day was outstanding and the site itself is just stunning. They worked so effortlessly with our vendors to make the day run smoothly. I cannot say enough about them- truly made our reception dreams a reality.

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2017

I didn't know this when I booked Saratoga National as my venue, but apparently, I signed up to get married at Disney World. To say everything was perfect is an understatement. From beginning to end, the entire process was flawless. Andrea Cole is a bride's best friend. There were days I would send her 5 emails in an hour period, freaking out about something and she would instantly respond, talk me off the ledge, and provide advice or help regarding the situation. She made the wedding planning process so easy and enjoyable. Then we had Sabrina, Tatyanna, and Danielle. Sabrina was our day of attendant and she was a godsend. She held onto my husband's sunglasses all day, made sure we had our food and constant drinks, and made sure our parents had drinks. She also held the train of my dress throughout all my pictures. I really wish I could hire her full time just to follow me around. Danielle was my voice before and during the wedding. All the things I wanted to say to everyone about lining up right, going in the right direction, etc. She was the type A personality that put me at ease with having everything on time. Tatyana also did a great job as Danielle's right hand to make sure everything ran smoothly.

I am just so happy with Saratoga National from beginning to the end. The food was incredible and delivered right on time. There was no down time but there was enough time in between meals so people weren't still eating their courses but weren't waiting to eat either. They take care of EVERYTHING!!! The whole wedding was perfect. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them.

Erica · Married on 04/28/2017

Hands down the best venue in Saratoga Springs. Mazzone is beyond amazing and Saratoga National Golf Club is the perfect venue for a wedding! It is gorgeous! The staff was exceptional and made our wedding a night to remember forever from the moment we booked it with Andrea over a year ago. Tatiana and Sabrina were so attentive and caring the entire night. We could not have asked for a better venue or staff to work with. Truly amazing!!

Dawn · Married on 01/07/2017

We cannot say enough great things about what an amazing day the staff at Saratoga National delivered for us! Very attentive, food was amazing, decor and locations were beautiful, cocktails where great. There wasn’t a moment they weren’t making sure everything was just perfect! The communication and coordination amongst the staff was very impressive and hard to find these days! Specifically, Danielle is phenomenal at what she does there! The manager was involved all night assisting in every aspect such as clearing tables and doing whatever needed to be done. A+++ customer service! Thank you for a perfect day!
    Also, the entire process for very easy there!

Angela · Married on 10/23/2016

You will not have to worry about a thing!!!! Outstanding staff, amazing food and the venue is beautiful!! It was a glorious day beyond my dreams!!!

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

We were just married at Saratoga National and I cannot rave about it enough! The venue itself is so beautiful you can't go wrong. The food was delicious and plentiful. Even our wedding cake was the best wedding cake I've ever had! The service was exceptional on the day of our wedding for us and for our guests. I plan events for a living so I know my expectations are high and I'm not the easiest client, but the entire wedding planning process was really seamless. Andrea was a pleasure to work with. She answered my many, many emails right away and with a kind voice. She guided us through the whole process and the week of our wedding really put me at ease even though there was a huge rainstorm and frost coming! She made sure we had extra tents and heaters for all of our guests to be comfortable at the very last minute. In the end even though it did rain cats and dogs and it was freezing it didn't matter. We had the best wedding day imaginable and I wouldn't change a thing and would do it all over again at Saratoga National!

Kathleen · Married on 09/24/2016

Saratoga National was the absolute perfect place to have our wedding. Everyone we worked with were amazing. Andrea made sure I got everything I wanted and was quick to respond to my millions of emails that I sent her! The day of the wedding I felt completely stress free in the hands of Tatiana who made sure our night was perfect. All of the waitstaff were amazing and friendly. All of our guests raved about how good the food was. Saratoga National was perfect with a great atmosphere and I would recommend them to everyone!!

Kevin · Married on 08/06/2016

Saratoga National, along with their whole staff, was amazing. Andrea was awesome as she worked with us to set up our perfect wedding. Tatyanna (sorry if I butchered the spelling!) and Danielle got rave reviews from our guests for their professionalism and friendliness and we loved them because they really seemed to care about our day and how we were enjoying ourselves. Sabrina, our attendant, was very caring and worked her hardest to be sure that the day was smooth and amazing. The food tasted so good and our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed their meals. The space had plenty of room (we had about 170 people) and our guests enjoyed their time on the deck as much as their time in the reception area.

We can't say enough good things about the venue and staff at Saratoga National. If we could give them a higher rating, we would. This is a day that we will never forget. Thank you!!!

• Antonette

Antonette · Married on 07/03/2016

I have put off writing this review because I seriously do not think anything I say will do justice to how happy my husband and I are with how our wedding turned out (and our families that had ridiculously high expectations). We live in New York City and wanted to originally get married there but came to the conclusion that we would have a generic, factory wedding if we did (& for a ridiculous price). Flash forward to my in-laws recommending Saratoga National and before we knew it, we were booked with them. We are serious foodies and we have HIGH expectations for food (as does my old-school Italian family). Mazzone and Saratoga National NEVER said no to any of my ideas that were outside of the box and not even on their menu, they said anything could be done, and everything that I wanted was done. I cannot believe that the wedding we had, the food we ate, how beautiful and well coordinated it was actually happened. It was seriously the most perfect day ever.

At first we were working with Traci Montanino who was so incredibly amazing and we were sad when she left. In came Andrea Cole, who was seriously surpassed our expectations of what a person would do for us. She was prompt to answer emails and always said anything we wanted could be done. There were NO limits with Saratoga National. We had the most unique, fun, but classic wedding. It was 100% "us." There was nothing factory about it. From the food, the set up, the professionalism of every single person of the staff, just everything was perfect.

Many of my New York City friends said they have never seen so much food and that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. In addition to my hip and cool NYC friends, my old-school Italian relatives were extremely happy. National did the PERFECT job helping me customize a menu that catered to the different tastes of guests. Our four course dinner was amazing, everything was perfect. We could have NEVER had such a nice wedding downstate. Thank you so much.

Kathy · Married on 06/25/2016

On Saturday June 25, 2016, our family had the most amazing wedding at Saratoga National Golf Club! From our very first meeting until the day after when we picked up our things, the staff were "top notch" as my husband would say. Our daughter Emily and her husband Ryan were able to enjoy every minute of the day. As parents of the bride, we felt that every detail and request were attended to with professionalism. Andrea helped the couple make great choices for the ceremony in the tent, the food, the colors of linens, the arrangement of the tables, the dance floor, the cake display and all other details. Mazzone Hospitality worked so well with our other venders too! Our guests raved about everything, especially the amzing food! Our event manger Danielle, was like the energizer bunny and made sure the event staff were doing what needed to be done while attending to the details of the night as requested by our daughter. Tatianna, you were great as well and I think you are learning from one of the best! Our wedding attendant Anthony, took care of Emily above and beyond what we would ever have expected. What a great sport you were carring that huge heavy train up the hill ( on a 92 degree day) for a beautiful picture. Anthony then spent the rest of the day and evening attending to Emily and Ryan's needs. An extra surprise was how will you took care of the mother and father of the bride, we thank you for that. As we chatted with friends and family during the evening and the next day; everyone commented on the wonderful wait staff, the amazing food and the beautiful venue.

We can't thank Mazzone Hospitality at Saratoga National Golf Club enough for making our little girl's dreams come true.

Molly and Anthony · Married on 04/09/2016

We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress free wedding. Andrea Cole was super helpful from the get-go. She was quick to respond to emails and requests. She made sure to accommodate any ideas we had and kept us at ease during the planning process. The staff that we had on our wedding day was amazing. The made each part of the event flow throughout the night. When I arrived at the venue with a torn zipper on my dress (a bride's worse nightmare) they had a sewing kit on hand and had me sewn in for the night, within minutes. They are professional problem solvers, the course is beautiful, and the food is unforgettable.

Megan · Married on 12/26/2015

The venue is gorgeous, the food fantastic, and the people are awesome. You can't go wrong here. I did a winter wedding and it was so romantic. Love it!

lisa · Married on 11/20/2015

Everything was wonderful! The food was spectacular. Staff was very professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Saratoga National.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're so glad you chose us to host your special day!

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Wow, wow, WOW! Saratoga National Golf Club was the most perfect venue we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding! We were married this past November 7 and two months later we are still dreaming of how wonderful and perfect the day was.

Living on Long Island, NY, we had big dreams and a limited budget, two things that do NOT combine well in the NY Metropolitan area! We are so lucky that Mazzone Caterers was recommended to us by our family in Albany and that we found SNGC as a result. The venue itself was absolutely perfect and fit out vision perfectly, and we could not believe the price when we heard it! We were able to have the top package, which included more food that we have ever seen at a wedding (a friend actually complained to us that we didn't warn him and he ate too many tacos at the cocktail hour to finish his dinner in the reception), at such an incredible price.

Even better though was the unbelievable professionalism and attention to detail that we encountered in our relationship with SNGC every step of the way. We began our planning with Traci, who was beyond wonderful helping us choose our package and menu. We were so concerned when we heard she would be leaving and we would be switching hands just before our wedding - we happily found that there was no need to fear, our transition to working with Andrea was incredible smooth, it was as if she had been with us from day one! Fast forward to wedding day and working with Amanda and Sabrina was just perfect. Sabrina was an incredible attendant and Amanda never missed a beat as our day-of planner! Special shout out to Amanda - we cannot rave about her enough and wish she could be our every day planner! Please, may we keep you?

The food was incredible, the space was incredible, the staff was incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the most incredible wedding EVER!!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2015

I was married at Saratoga National almost a month ago and it was an absolute amazing experience. Everything was executed with the utmost professionalism. The staff, both catering and sales were so organized and attentive. I could not be happier with the overall execution. The grounds are breathtaking and the ideal setting for pictures. The food is top quality as if you were to eat at Prime. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for seamless service for a great value.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you & Andrew throughout the entire planning process and we're so glad you had such an amazing day! We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

phyllis · Married on 10/09/2015

All I can say is....if you are fortunate enough to book the Prime at the Saratoga National golf course in Saratoga NY, then you are lucky enough!!!! Traci Montanino and her sales staff are Masters at their craft! Not only is it an exquisite venue to look at, it is known for its 5 star meals through Mazzone catering!!! The attention to detail is top notch, service with a smile, and the most efficient wait staff I have ever experienced. The guests at my daughters wedding are still raving about the reception!!!! Thank you Saratoga National, and job well done!!!!!
    Phyllis Butler-Gonyea

Sent on 10/13/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Phyllis, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're so happy that you and your family had an amazing experience with us! It was a pleasure to work with you all!

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2015

We loved our venue!! From the first moment we arrived the for rehearsal the day before to the minute we left after the wedding, we were treated wonderfully! I can not say enough about Tracy and her crew! Everything was handled and everything was beautifully taken care of! The food was out of this world!! All of the guest kept raving about the food, the venue and the staff!! Thanks so much!!
    Nancy & Ski Hoover
    Parents of the groom

Sent on 10/08/2015

Saratoga National Golf Club's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for the lovely review! We're so glad that you and your family & friends had a wonderful experience here. It was a pleasure to work with you all!