Sarasota Catering Company Reviews

224 | Sarasota, FL

224 Reviews for Sarasota Catering Company

Jennifer · event on: 09/12/2015

I can't express enough how wonderful Sarasota Catering Company was to work with. From beginning to end, they were amazing and really made my event stress free. Everyone I worked with was professional, helpful and nice. And best of all....THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!!! Compliments to the Chefs. I will definitely be using them again and referring them to everyone!!! Thank you Sashi, Kelly and Aimee for all of your help.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

From beginning to end, Sarasota Catering Company was exceedingly professional, organized, and experienced. All of the food and drink were made to perfection.

The staff took initiative when appropriate without any prompting whatsoever. My event began with both an indoor and outdoor area, it began to rain within an hour of our guests arrival & without so much as a word the staff began to move everything inside at the first sign of oncoming rain, AND they continued to accommodate everyone during the process.

I feel that Sarasota Catering Company goes above and beyond in all aspects. They are confident, well mannered, & experienced, and the fact that they so readily plan ahead for the unexpected is to me, uncompromising evidence of this.

I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company to all. They are truly magnificent.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Deborah · Married on 08/08/2015

Allison Whitten with Sarasota Catering Co was very attentive to every need that we had for our wedding. I loved the attention to detail that she provided and the way she really made us feel like it was OUR special day! The food was incredible and the staff was very professional but friendly. I will definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Consuela · Married on 07/23/2015

We were very impressed with Sarasota Catering Company and the services that were provided to use. Sashi was our day of coordinator, she was a GOD-SENT. We LOVED her. We could not be more pleased with the care and effort that she put into making our wedding day so memorable. Many of our wedding guest raved about how hard she worked to ensure everything was perfect. My husband and I got more than what we asked for. The wait staff was also very accomdating and attentive to our needs and everyone felt that the food was great. Many of our guest wish to have Sarasta Catering Company plan and serve at some of there remote events in Florida because of the spirit and excellence shown at our wedding. Our wedding day is more memorable because of Sashi and Sarasota Caterin Company. Words cannot not describe our appreciation.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Beth · Married on 07/18/2015

Allison Whitten and her staff did an excellent job with our reception. The food was delicious and her staff were very professional and catered to our every need. I highly recommend this company to any bride planning a reception.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Beth,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!~

Aunn · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding experience with Sarasota Catering Company was nothing shy of amazing! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Siesta Key, FL and we really relied on SCC to help us with the details on planning our wedding. I worked directly with Sashi (absolutely love her!!!) and she helped me with all the detailed questions on organizing the day. She was extremely responsive and very easy to work with. Not only was Sashi awesome, but the whole wait staff on our wedding day was amazing. I am still receiving comments on how nice everyone was and how everyone had great attitudes and manors. Not only was the service excellent, but our food was divine also! I would recommend their services to anyone in need of a caterer. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better, our day went over perfectly because of this amazing catering company! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Aunna, you were absolutely AMAZING to work with as well! I wish you and Felix the all the BEST and please stay in touch.

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2015

Sarasota Catering Company was able to help me make my simple, elegant and meaningful wedding a reality. Allison and Sashi were great to work with and Allison definitely helped me make decisions and remain true to some of the things that I really wanted to include.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Courtney,

Your wedding truly was about bringing families together...and lots of LOVE! I will never forget how beautiful your heirloom family china looked! Hope you and Corey are doing well!~

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Allison Whitten- Sarasota Catering Company

Sarasota Catering Company was absolutely AMAZING!! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Siesta Key, FL and Allison from Sarasota Catering helped us coordinate EVERYTHING. From the menu selections to the tent rental, they will help piece together your special day. This really eliminated the back and forth with multiple vendors, relieving some of the stress of planning a wedding from afar. Allison is very professional, knowledgeable and was so extremely patient with us throughout the whole process. She helped guide decisions based on our vision and had great recommendations to round out the wedding vendors needed. Allison was incredible, she was there for the duration to ensure that our wedding went off without a hitch. She nailed every detail and I wish everyone reading this could actually comprehend the effort she put into making our wedding day perfect.
    The food was exquisite, everyone was very impressed the quality of the dishes served at our beachside reception. The service team was outstanding, they went above and beyond to fulfill our every need. Our wedding guests are still talking about the food and quality of the event delivered. Thank you Allison and Sarasota Catering Company for being apart of our special day. Allison will always have a special place in our heart, we could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Brian and Jess....this review made my day! I was blessed to be a part of your special day, and to have the opportunity to get to know you both! Lots of Love!~

Kellyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Sashi and her team are absolutely AMAZING! She really goes above and beyond. Our wedding was a destination wedding was August 5, 2017 and Sashi handled most of the planning, there is no one else I would trust to handle such an important event !Sashi is so easy to talk to and she listens to every little detail. Her team is so professional and hard working. Thanks to Sashi, my wedding day was everything I dreamed of and more !

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

You were such a dream and I loved working with you! What a fairy-tale from start to finish... Wishing you all the happiness, Sashi xoxo

Reginald · Married on 04/29/2015

Everything was Perfection! Sarasota Catering did an incredible job for our wedding. From the planning with Allison, right through to the execution, everything went like clockwork. They seamlessly made the transfer from champagne and hors d’oeuvres on the dock for the ceremony to the house for the reception and buffet. Not only was everyone on the team totally professional, but also very good to work with. As great as the team was, the food was every bit the match for them. It was great to wake up the next morning and have the house look like nothing had happened the night before. We will definitely recommend Sarasota Catering to all our friends!
    Alan & Reg

Sent on 06/23/2015

Carol · Married on 04/04/2015

We received rave reviews for this caterer and had many requests for their name.

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/28/2015

McDaniel Wedding

Sashi and Kelly were amazing, the food was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Sarasota catering company and use them in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

What a wonderful company to work with. Cari was on point with everything, not to mention reassuring me countless times when I'd voice my typical bride-to-be anxiety that everything would be perfect.

The staff was wonderful! Everything was set up how I imagined and they were very attentive to the guests. My grandmother was chilly and one of the staff give her his coat. How sweet!

I would definitely work with them again for future events.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/04/2015

Wow is all I have to say!! Allison was absolutely amazing!!! She made our day unforgettable!! The staff was also amazing and tentative!! Our day wouldn't have been as wonderful without them!!! The food was delicious and the guests can't stop talking about it!!! I will recommend their services to everyone!!! Thank you so much Allison!! God bless!!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 03/03/2015

I loved working with Sarasota Catering Company! I worked with Cari from the start and she was wonderful ! Wedding planning can be stressful enough on its own and some vendors don't make it any easier but she was perfect. She worked with us to get every detail from the layout to the meal itself, just right. They were very accommodating. On the evening of our big day I was impressed even further with their wonderful staff! Everyone was so friendly and I really felt like they were happy to be there and happy to be with us and our guests on our big day ! They were all outstandingly professional and efficient. And as far as price point and quality.. lets just say I spoke with quite a few caterers who were not on the same level of quality and professionalism, and their prices were not competitive with Sarasota Catering Company. Im so happy with the service we received and it was money well spent I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Deb · Married on 12/31/2014

This was in fact my Nieces wedding, but my property was the venue. Cari McDowell of Sarasota Catering, was a dream to work with. My property is a small working farm and she made every effort to work around my schedule. She and the vendors she works with for the lighting, rentals, transportation were very professional. Nothing but high praise for this company!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Tim & Brenda · Married on 11/22/2014

The food was wonderful. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. Even got a small refund as they cleaned up their areas in less time than estimated. Honesty goes a long way.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

My wedding day was absolute perfection. Everything went off without a hitch and we had the best day of our lives. The staff was FANTASTIC! Very professional, polite, accommodating and thorough. We had plenty to eat as the bride and groom and from what I hear that is RARE. Everyone LOVED the food and there was more than enough for our guests. My kitchen was cleaner when they left than when they began. Sarasota Catering Co. definitely helped to make our day a dream come true.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

Sarasota Catering and Cari were the best. From day one they helped us plan our wedding and kept our vision in mind the entire time. The food was fantastic.. (everyone wants to know how to make that Strawberry salad) The staff was so professional and so responsive to all the requests from the guests.
    Cari was amazing as our day of coordinator, she was very attentive she kept the whole event moving. She organized all the vendors and went above and beyond to make sure our day was just what we wanted. I can't say thank you enough to her and Sarasota Catering.
    They are definitely 5 star service from beginning to end.
    Thank you all for making our day the best day of our lives ever! You are awesome!
    Mike and Amanda Larkin

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sherry · Married on 10/26/2014

Sarasota Catering Company made my wedding more than just a special day - it was perfect! Allison, who was our event planner, was unbelievable in every respect: professional, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to make everything just the way we wanted it. The staff who ran the function the day of the wedding were also more than we could have asked for - Heidi, the Banquet Captain, was omnipresent....I never had to say a word...she was there and it was done! All of the staff were excellent and I would recommend them highly. Lance, you have a first-rate business and an unbelievable staff!! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Belinda · Married on 10/18/2014

Sarasota Catering was a joy to work with. Everything turned out wonderful for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Brittni · Married on 10/18/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Cari and Sarasota Catering Company. Cari was extremely helpful through the planning process as I was planning a destination wedding. She was always available to talk either by phone or email. Continually updated the contracted as things changed, and always kept me "in the know." Cari listened to everything I asked for and the team did an amazing job setting up. The food was awesome! I received so many compliments from the guest about the food quality (attending a food tasting helped me to figure out which food I wanted at the wedding). The staff was friendly, helpful and supportive. I would absolutely recommend Sarasota Catering Company to cater any event. I was very impressed as all my guest were.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Judy · Married on 10/11/2014

Cari was awesome in all the help she gave us planning our food, decor and floor plan! Kelly and her team did an incredible job at the wedding. Every detail was exactly as we wanted it, the food was incredible. Almost everyone at our wedding came up and told me it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Great food, awesome service, exceptional value! Carrie at Sarasota Catering really followed through and everything was perfect at the beach for my wedding dinner.

Sent on 10/29/2014

tania · Married on 09/27/2014

The food was amazing and Taylor and Lance were awesome. They went above and beyond on some things that I wasn't expecting. They were very nice and made sure we were all taken care of. The food was fresh and tasty, especially the fruit sushi lol...cant help it but I love that stuff. Working with Cari was great. I know I probably drove her crazy with all my changes but she was great with it and always contacted me back quickly.

Sent on 10/01/2014