Sarasota Catering Company Reviews

224 | Sarasota, FL

224 Reviews for Sarasota Catering Company

Paige · Married on 11/11/2018

Review for Sashi and Sarasota catering

I can’t say enough great things about working with Sashi as our partial and day of wedding planner. I normally don’t write reviews but want everyone to know just how amazing she is. If there’s one thing you do right during this planning process, it should be to hire her immediately! From day one she was quick to respond, knowledgeable, CALMING, overall a huge help. I wish I hired her as a full planner looking back because she is so great.

I was an out of town bride and Sashi made my whole planning experience a lot less stressful, and seamless. I brought a TON of decor - basically everything, she not only set up every single item but did so exceptionally well. Her taste and judgement was impeccable. She was at the venue bright and early right when we arrived and was already taking charge and setting up, she also stayed at the venue late that night cleaning and packing up ALL of my belongings. She must have worked a 15 hour day and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of her help. The day of the wedding I didn’t imagine just how much I would need her...whether it was keeping me on track, locating one of my bridesmaids, taking my belongings to the exit destination, gathering people needed for pictures, all while handling all vendors and even passing out food at dinner! Everyone raved about how amazing she was! No detail was left behind.

She truly is amazing and I honestly hope you hire her and this company to make you wedding that much stress free!

Thank you, Sashi for everything you did to help me create the wedding of my dreams, leading the rehearsal and being there start to finish on the wedding day. I truly couldn’t have done it without you and appreciate all you did for me. Thank you for making our day even more special!

Paige and Phil

Sent on 11/17/2018

Dave Ostroski · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect from start to finish, Sashi was the best!!

Sarasota Catering Company was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. If there were more than 5 stars they would be getting them. Sashi Baez was exceptional. The consummate planning professional. She made the entire process from the first time we talked to her to the very end a truly pleasurable experience. Her attention to detail and speedy responses to all of our requests were greatly appreciated. The planning process can be a very stressful undertaking but Sashi's guidance and expertise made it smooth sailing from the start to the departure via boat at the end of the night - truly magical!
    Many of our guests commented on how great Sashi was and noticed all of the work she was putting into the ceremony. We had comments such as "she was even passing out dinner plates to the tables' and 'she seemed to be on top of everything with precision' . I concur.
    So from all of us to Sashi and her team, thank you, and know how much you are appreciated for what you do. You helped make my daughters wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Sabrina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, exceptional

Sashi and Anna were amazing and always available when we needed them! Our day was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jasmina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience! Sashi is incredible!

Highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company for any bride or groom! I was a nervous first-time bride with no clue where to start, and SCC's helpful questions, guiding timelines, questionnaires and SASHI, MY FAVORITE WEDDING COORDINATOR, led me through the entire process! I have no idea how we would have pulled off the wedding without them. The fact that they offer not only catering but bar service, coordination services, bar service, rental of the necessary items, etc., really set them apart from the other possible catering services for me. But it was the lovely and encouraging, reassuring responses from staff at all times that made me choose them, and I'm so glad I did! We have a wonderful wedding with delicious food and ZERO STRESS FOR US thanks to Sarasota Catering Company!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Linda

Linda Sellitto · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome experience

Rita and Sasha were so great at helping make our wedding reception in Siesta Key a success. The food was phenomenal. The on time delivery and setup were top shelf. Tom and I could not put enough stars on their review. I would highly recommend them for any reception venues. Wish we could take them north with us.😍

Sent on 11/06/2018

jeff · Married on 09/22/2018

Rita was amazing and helped us customize the perfect menu for our wedding. we could not be happier!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jodi · Married on 09/04/2018

We were very pleased with everything we ordered for my daughter's small beach wedding reception. Rita was extremely quick to respond each time and I was so happy we found her with not much time left! The food was delicious and plentiful (we had the mahi mahi & sirloin steak). It was all presented very nicely even though it was a drop-off at a private residence (it was on nice trays and stainless steel warmers). Several commented on the creamy raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing and how it was the best they'd ever tasted. The shrimp in the shrimp shooters were large and delicious. The tropical fruit salsa for the fish was excellent as well. The steak was cooked perfectly and very tasty (and they cut it on-sight). The staff was very nice and accommodating. I felt that the quality and quantity of the food we received was a great value. Thank you again for providing the great meal!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Brandee · Married on 06/09/2018

Rita was great to work with leading up to the wedding and extremely helpful with us planning this from out of state.
    The Sarasota Catering staff that worked both of our events; from our welcome party to our reception were outstanding. They were extremely respectful and energetic. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about their service and the quality of the food. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Sarasota Catering was absolutely amazing to work with!! They were incredibly thorough and quick with communication. I went through them for rentals and day of coordination and everything went so well! I highly recommend them and their day of coordination!! Anna, our day of coordinator, was so helpful and did a ton to make sure everything was perfect!! The food was awesome as well and a lot of my guests told me that it was the best wedding food they have had. I also got a ton of positive feedback from my guests about how wonderful the staff was as well. The staff were so upbeat and helpful. The next time I have an event that needs catering, I will definitely go with Sarasota Catering!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Sarasota Catering Company surpassed my expectations. I inquired within dozens of catering companies and this one stood out for having a large and diverse menu with reasonable prices. Sashi was wonderful to work with and helped me to perfect my beach wedding reception. We spoke and emailed back and forth for months. My proposal probably updated 20 times throughout the process as I made up my mind. Sashi was a consummate professional who offered great advice and solid recommendations. The tasting was held at a quaint train depot in Venice. Nothing fancy about the location but the quality of food and the presentation validated our choices. My fiancé (at the time) and I were quite impressed. Lance catered the wedding. He was late due to inclement weather over the sunshine skyway but he didn't delay the ceremony or anything. He served everyone up like a rockstar, down to hand carving the meat. Appetizers were Chicken Satay and two brie wheels with crackers. Buffet dinner included Strawberry Salad with choice of homemade raspberry vinaigrette or balsamic dressing, Rolls with butter, grilled mahi mahi with tropical fruit salsa, rosemary scented potatoes, red pepper and squash medley, and the herb crusted sirloin with lemon butter. Everything was absolutely delicious and completely unaffected by the long drive. The sirloin was medium rare as requested and perfectly tender. The veggies were seasoned brilliantly and also prepared well. The strawberry salad was a huge hit as well as the tropical salsa. Dessert included fruit skewers with honey yogurt and mini mousse cups -chocolate, white chocolate, and raspberry. Those little cups are addictive! Lance packed up our leftovers and cleaned up like a ninja. I don't think he ever broke a sweat. We ate our leftovers for days and talked about ordering from Sarasota for every occasion from now on. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/08/2018

We had Sarasota Catering do our wedding in Lido Beach florida. The Food was the best i ever had. They put together a menu exactly what i wanted and help us out with how much to get. They were very professional and you can't beat the price for what you get. The Employee that helped put it together and that served us on the beach was excellent. If you are looking for the best catering company this is the place.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Tabitha · Married on 04/28/2018

So happy that I chose this company for our wedding! I started off searching for just food, but it made it super convenient that the rentals were also booked thru them (US Tent and So Staged rentals). I worked with Sashi, who from day one, answered any questions I had and gave so much detail to the process! Super patient and friendly discussing my options since I was being very hands on with planning. They have so many food options to fill any needs. We went with the Caribbean buffet package, and they were flexible with substituting and adding sides. Had many compliments on food! Servers were super friendly, always checking on us if we needed apps or drinks. They always had a smile on their face, while working their butts off to set up, serve and clean. Again, Sashi worked so hard to set up my decor which could be tough making someone's vision come to life, and they day schedule went smoothly! Also had rehearsal dinner catering, small bites and cocktail sandwiches, and everyone loved it. Look no more for your catering service!! (We used them at a house rental property in Siesta Key)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Gabriella · Married on 04/28/2018

Sashi was such a wonderful coordinator for us! The employees who staffed our event were amazing and made sure everything was perfect. Shout-out to Laureen who made sure when my husband and I found a few minutes to be away from guests that we had drinks, food, and whatever else we needed. We were beyond happy with the customer service, the quality of the food, and the overall experience of working with Sarasota Catering Company. Everything was flawless. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! We really could not be happier with their service!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Maura · Married on 04/21/2018

We recently got married in Siesta Key, FL and used Sarasota Catering company for the food, linens, and tables. They were amazing to work with, very responsive, and the staff during the reception were phenomenal. I can't say enough about our servers. They went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I did not have to worry about a single detail. They added beautiful decorations and stood in the rain to make sure all of our guests were happy, fed, and had drinks. I would definitely recommend Sarasota Catering Company to those in the area!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

What can I say, really? Sarasota Catering Company and Sashi, in particular, was just absolutely amazing. Sashi was our day of coordinator but she helped us in the very beginning as well, explaining how it all worked, going through the menus and answering questions, setting up our tasting, etc. For the day of she was just fantastic. She was on top of everything and worked really hard to make our day special. All of the catering staff for the day of was fabulous. They were all extremely helpful and friendly. We even had to deal with a little bit of rain and they handled that smoothly as well. My now husband commented that he thought our wedding looked like one of those million dollar weddings you see on tv. And I totally agreed - everything loooked so nice and put together. It was the best! I would highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Karen · Married on 03/31/2018

I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company, not only do they help you find the most affordable package for you, their service is excellent and punctual. The food was incredible and the servers really great! We had a small backyard wedding but everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Devi · Married on 03/24/2018

I'm so glad that we chose Sarasota Catering Company for our wedding. Sashi was very helpful answering questions and making suggestions for the big day. We had a buffet style dinner and the food was truly amazing....the brie app, omg. I think what makes SCC so spectacular is the amazing staff. They really went above and beyond! We had a self serve outside bar for the cocktail hour (away from the dinner reception) and the bartender came out to serve, even when he didn't have to. Miguel provided excellent service and also danced with the children! The staff were extremely accommodating and professional, but also fun. I would highly recommend SCC to anyone looking for a caterer, they are the best!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Emily · Married on 03/18/2018

I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company! The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was great, and Sashi was wonderful to work with through the entire process.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Loved the whole experience with SCC!! Sashi and her team are professional and friendly! Anna Dunn was my day-of coordinator and she was amazing. I thought it would be nice to have one but I didn’t realize how amazing it would be to have to deal with so little the day of!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

I hired Sarasota Catering Co. for my day-of coordination and catering. I worked with Sashi and she was amazing.
    I'm so pleased with my decision in hiring them. Everything went smoothly and the food was amazing. So many guests complimented the food. It was absolutely delicious. Sashi was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! I adore you and I hope all is well:)
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Sarasota Catering was great! We threw out some ideas at the tasting and the results were fabulous. We received countless compliments about the hors d'oeuvres and meal through the wedding night. The servers and bartender were very attentive to my husband and I, making sure we had the chance to eat and stayed hydrated.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/02/2018

Sarasota Catering was absolutely amazing and exceeded every expectation we had. Rita was wonderful to work with and I'll never be able to thank her enough for bending over backwards to make sure everything went off without a hitch. My husband and I are big foodies, so the food at our wedding was pretty important. We were able to talk through different options to create a menu unique to us and the feel of our wedding. I know this may sound bias because I'm talking about my wedding, but the food was HANDS DOWN, the BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD AT ANY WEDDING I'VE EVER ATTENDED. If it's one thing I learned, it's that people remember what they ate that night, and our guests RAVED about the food. Thank you Rita, and the amazing group of people that helped make our night the best!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Rose · Married on 01/13/2018

The food and staff are both excellent! The food was the best I ever had at a wedding, and Rita helped me plan all the details and made the experience organized and manageable for me, which was a huge help because wedding planning is not my forte. They even handled rentals for me! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

It was a complete pleasure working with you too, and I am thrilled to hear you are so happy!!!! Congratulations again!!!

Carli · Married on 11/18/2017

would HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone looking for any type of catering service. The food was DELICIOUS! We did the Italian buffet package and pasta bar, and since my husband and I don’t eat meat, they prepared us our own vegetarian dishes. EVERYTHING was delicious. So many of our guests raved about the food, my husbands boss actually got their information that night to book them for an upcoming event. I will hands down, always recommend them and we will definitely book them for any event we have in the future.

SASHI. We hired Sashi as our Day of Coordinator and this was the best decision we made. She is simply, AMAZING. She went above and beyond for us. She was SO much more than a Day of Coordinator. She was there, from day 1, to answer ALL of my questions (and I had... A LOT!). I cannot say enough about this woman. She made the whole process go off without a hitch and it would not have been the same without her. I labeled her my “Chaos Coordinator.” She puts all she has into her clients and events, and it is very, VERY clear. And she is SO sweet. After five minutes of meeting her my mother said, “I love her! I feel like I have known her forever, she is so sweet!” Anyone booking through SCC- HIRE SASHI!!! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kyla · Married on 11/11/2017

Sashi made our wedding planning experience so easy! Honestly, there is no way I could have made it through the actual day without her! Any little thing thatbpooped up I feel like she already knew about and she was literally ontop of it the entire day. She was ontop of everything for the past year! It felt so great when all of my guest kept asking who she was because they all thought she was part of the family. She was great with my guests and I cannot thank her enough.
    Also, the bartender and other employees of the Sarasota Catering Company werr excellent. They too were so ontop of their specific jobs that day it was amazing! I will definitely refer them to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

KYLA! I had so much FUN on your day:) Such a great group of people. Thank you so much for the awesome review. All the BEST, Sashi xoxo