Sarasota Catering Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kailyn
    Kailyn Married on 12/11/2021

Food was delicious and fresh!

Thank you Sarasota Catering for providing us with such delicious food for our wedding! The staff was excellent and made sure all my guests were fed for cocktail hour and dinner! I’ve gotten so many compliments on the food and how great it was! My day off coordinator was very pleased with how well this team worked together and their willingness to help out! Thank you Sarasota Catering Company!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 10/30/2021

Well Taken Care Of!

We originally chose Sarasota Catering because they were an approved vendor for the Bishop Museum, but they went above and beyond my expectations! Sashi was great and timely with responses. Everyone loved the food (especially the mini pies)! And as a bonus- they sent my husband and I home with a goodie bag for us to taste everything at the end of the night. But the very best part was our wedding coordinator Anna- I had so much trust in her that she could display my vision. I just knew we were in great hands! She told me I wouldn't have to lift a finger, and she meant it!! Thank you Anna and thank you to the whole staff of Sarasota Catering.
    Melissa Married on 10/16/2021

Above and Beyond!

Our catering team were SO helpful and went above and beyond to help with setup so our friends and family didn’t have to lift a finger. They were very attentive and professional. 100% would recommend them!
    Kelly K. Married on 07/12/2021

Very Professional

As a planner, it's always appreciated to work with caterers that know what they are doing and that I do not have to worry about anything. It's such a peace of mind. I am very grateful for the staff that worked our 12/19 wedding for our bride and groom. They did a fantastic job and very professional! I love working with Sarasota Catering!

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kelly! We LOVE working with professional Planners, in return, it gives us a peace of mind!
    Josh H. Married on 05/29/2021

Catering experience

The Sarasota catering company was perfect for our event. Everything we had planned got nixed a month before the event and the caterers didn’t skip a beat. They were professional and easily adapted to the new accommodations, they did everything I expected and then some! I would absolutely recommend and reuse this company for future events we have.
    Kindra A. Married on 03/06/2021

Wedding rehearsal dinner

The vendor was always available to talk to. They were flexible with menu substitutions. The staff was easy to work with and the food tasted wonderful and there were ample portions.

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the five star review! Wishing you the very best on your next big adventure in life ~
  • Erica
    Erica B. Married on 03/06/2021

Above and Beyond Expections

Great food, exceptional staff. The captain for our evening, Nikki, went above and beyond all expectionals. I have heard nothing but positivity and praise from our guests about the food and their interactions with the staff. I would definitely recommend using them and would use them again for future events. Very affordable too without compromising quality.

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so much Erica!! Thank you for choosing us as your caterer. Congratulations on your marriage!
    Jordan O. Married on 02/01/2021

Highly Recommended !

Sarasota Catering Company is a team of true professionals. Their delicious food is matched only by their quality of service. Sashi was thorough and helpful assisting through the planning process, with great knowledge of the venue. Lance and the serving/bartending team were friendly, communicative and did everything with precision from setup to cleanup. All our guests absolutely loved the variety and taste of food. I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company!
    Debra M. Married on 12/21/2020

Perfection!

I am VERY hard to please, but the outstanding service and delectable cuisine won me over! Ms. Baez was very patient and helpful through the entire process, while Nikki and Stephen sought to make my daughter’s wedding day memorable by catering to her guests’ needs. They, along with the entire staff at Sarasota Catering Company, were professional, helpful, and attentive from start to finish. Again, I always find fault, be it minor or major, but Sarasota Catering Company had exceeded my expectations—which is a hard feat—since the service was impeccable and the cuisine was outstanding! Therefore, I will use them again and will recommend them to family and friends.
    P.S. I would also like to acknowledge the talented chefs who provided artisanal, exceptional cuisine—cuisine that was both artistically presented and tastefully prepared.
    Jordan N. Married on 12/11/2020

You will not be disappointed!

From the first interaction/email with Sashi Baez (our coordinator), I was very excited to work with Sarasota Catering Company. Sashi's professionalism and quick responses to my million questions were so reassuring during the stressfulness of wedding planning. She answered all of my questions, and gave great advice when I needed it. She provided contacts to people I needed, and everyone she recommended were just as perfect.
    Anna, our Day-Of-Coordinator, and her assistant did an AMAZING job on our wedding day setting up, coordinating with the other vendors, and creating an effortless and fun wedding day for my husband and I. I really cannot put into words how wonderful this whole experience has been, and SCC has played a big role in that.
    I would recommend SCC to anyone that wants their wedding day to be beautiful, fun and most importantly STRESS FREE!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Sashi was so so so great! She was responsive her team is amazing. The two servers who were onsite was just as amazing. they constantly checked in to make sure my husband and I were doing okay. They packed us up a meal for after the wedding because we barley ate! They even packed up extra cup cakes for us. Our guest raved about the food and the service was just so great! Hire them if they are available for your date you will not be disappointed!

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for this wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with! Wishing you and Jason all the best~
  • Haley
    Haley C. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I cannot thank Sarasota Catering enough!!! Sashi was so incredible to work with. She is very prompt at getting back to you and is so amazing at her job. She knew exactly what she was doing and made sure everything was the way I wanted it to be. We had to change our venue and the whole schedule around at the last minute, and thanks to Sashi we were able to find a new venue available for us. She was so helpful and made sure my day was perfect. The servers at my wedding were absolutely wonderful and very professional, they went above and beyond and made sure everyone was okay and were so quick to clean up and get things out of the way. And not to mention the food was outstanding!!! All of our guests kept saying how great the food was and how nice the servers were. I would highly recommend them, they do not disappoint!! Thank you again for everything you did for us and for making our day so special :)

Sarasota Catering Company's reply:

Thank you so very mush for this amazing review and thank you for choosing Sarasota Catering Company! You were a dream to work with and I was more than happy to help with the venue change:) Wishing you and Trevor the very best on what life offers next~
    Denette C. Married on 10/04/2020

Excellent Service throughout the whole process

Sarasota Catering Company had excellent service from the initial contact until the end of the reception. Great communication with Sashi with the planning of equipment, food, and service. Laura was our server for the evening (we had a small reception - 29 people.) She was exceptional. Very polite and professional. I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company and Laura for your event!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 02/12/2020

Awesome team!

We used Sarasota catering company for our wedding. The staff and food were both amazing! My favorites were the grouper bites and Cuban sandwiches. One of the waiters would come find me and my husband at the wedding with a plate of food to make sure we got some. I worked with Rita for all of the planning. She was great to work with, so organized, helpful and kind. Thank you! I highly recommend this team!
    Jordan Married on 02/08/2020

Wedding Catering

Sarasota Catering was so far above and beyond what we expected. Their team was so professional and tended to every guest need. Every decoration tied in perfectly. They really took care of everything. Food was great, plenty for everyone. Truly wonderful in every aspect.
  • Claire
    Claire A. Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful!

From our day of coordinator Anna to the staff, everything was wonderful and they all helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams.
    Anna U. Married on 12/28/2019

Extremely professional and delicious!

Highly recommend - extremely professional and delicious! All of our guests loved the Russian appetizers during cocktail hour (we had borscht shooters, chicken pojarsky, and potato latkes), especially the borscht! We had a small wedding (50 people), and Sashi was incredibly flexible and worked with our budget perfectly. The tasting was amazing, and the chef even took our opinions and suggestions into consideration! Wonderful!
  • Ella-Marie
    Ella-Marie P. Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic!

Working with SCC was such a wonderful experience. We were planning a destination wedding in Sarasota from Colorado and Sashi was so responsive and not afraid to help out by sharing her opinion. She recommended other vendors to us who we also loved and was able to coordinate and figure out what we wanted and needed while 2000 miles away.

Our day of coordinator, Claire, was excellent and on top of everything. We had to move our ceremony inside at the last minute and they rearranged so quickly (15 min) and made everything perfect anyway.

Our guests kept commenting on how fantastic the food was (highly recommend the mini Cubans, strawberry salad, and beef with herb butter) and we very much enjoyed the entire experience. The waitstaff was also on top of their game, my husband and I never had to ask for anything since they seemed to know exactly what We needed!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 11/22/2019

Doesn't get better than ssc

My fiance and I had the duet plating for our wedding and all our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food tasted! Not only did we go with their catering, but I also had Sashi who was a life saver as my DOC. The service made my fiance, I and our guests feel like queens and kings! We couldn't have chosen a better catering company and DOC!
  • Dylan
    Dylan I. Married on 11/10/2019

They were perfect!

Sarasota catering were the best caterers someone could ask for. My wedding was in someone’s home, so there were many details that needed to be arranged. However, everyone here was fantastic! They were attentive to details, remembered things I didn’t, and provided all I needed from rentals (tables, chairs, etc), to food, to beverages. The day of they ensured my husband and I were fully taken care of, everyone absolutely loved the food, and the clean up was impeccable which was something I was worried about since this was in someone’s home. People at my wedding even noticed how amazing they were and plan on using them in the future! Highly recommended! You seriously can’t go wrong
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 10/11/2019

Food was delicious

Sarasota catering was wonderful. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were taken care of.
  • Sparkleberry
    Sparkleberry J. Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience with Sarasota Catering

I cannot not say enough about Sarasota Catering!!! They catered my daughter's wedding and it was excellent!!! Great Food, Great Service. Sashi was the BEST to work with!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 06/15/2019

Great food and even better service!

Food was great, and the staff were incredible! Everything was one time.
    Cheryl H. Married on 04/14/2019

Great food & service

Their food was amazing. The staff was super friendly & very helpful.
    Ann Married on 03/23/2019

Great company!

I was very pleased with SCC. My Day of coordinator, Anna, was amazing! Our day went off exactly as planned due to all of her hard work. All of the food was very good and the strawberry cheesecake was DELICIOUS! I would definitely hire them again.