188 Reviews for Sarasota Catering Company

Kosher (1)
No Pork (1)
Limited Bar (1)
183 Sarasota Catering Company Reviews

Rita was great to work with leading up to the wedding and extremely helpful with us planning this from out of state.
The Sarasota Catering staff that worked both of our events; from our welcome party to our reception were outstanding. They were extremely respectful and energetic. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about their service and the quality of the food. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Brandee, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Sarasota Catering was absolutely amazing to work with!! They were incredibly thorough and quick with communication. I went through them for rentals and day of coordination and everything went so well! I highly recommend them and their day of coordination!! Anna, our day of coordinator, was so helpful and did a ton to make sure everything was perfect!! The food was awesome as well and a lot of my guests told me that it was the best wedding food they have had. I also got a ton of positive feedback from my guests about how wonderful the staff was as well. The staff were so upbeat and helpful. The next time I have an event that needs catering, I will definitely go with Sarasota Catering!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Gluten Free, American, Caribbean, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Sarasota Catering Company surpassed my expectations. I inquired within dozens of catering companies and this one stood out for having a large and diverse menu with reasonable prices. Sashi was wonderful to work with and helped me to perfect my beach wedding reception. We spoke and emailed back and forth for months. My proposal probably updated 20 times throughout the process as I made up my mind. Sashi was a consummate professional who offered great advice and solid recommendations. The tasting was held at a quaint train depot in Venice. Nothing fancy about the location but the quality of food and the presentation validated our choices. My fiancé (at the time) and I were quite impressed. Lance catered the wedding. He was late due to inclement weather over the sunshine skyway but he didn't delay the ceremony or anything. He served everyone up like a rockstar, down to hand carving the meat. Appetizers were Chicken Satay and two brie wheels with crackers. Buffet dinner included Strawberry Salad with choice of homemade raspberry vinaigrette or balsamic dressing, Rolls with butter, grilled mahi mahi with tropical fruit salsa, rosemary scented potatoes, red pepper and squash medley, and the herb crusted sirloin with lemon butter. Everything was absolutely delicious and completely unaffected by the long drive. The sirloin was medium rare as requested and perfectly tender. The veggies were seasoned brilliantly and also prepared well. The strawberry salad was a huge hit as well as the tropical salsa. Dessert included fruit skewers with honey yogurt and mini mousse cups -chocolate, white chocolate, and raspberry. Those little cups are addictive! Lance packed up our leftovers and cleaned up like a ninja. I don't think he ever broke a sweat. We ate our leftovers for days and talked about ordering from Sarasota for every occasion from now on. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Sarasota Catering do our wedding in Lido Beach florida. The Food was the best i ever had. They put together a menu exactly what i wanted and help us out with how much to get. They were very professional and you can't beat the price for what you get. The Employee that helped put it together and that served us on the beach was excellent. If you are looking for the best catering company this is the place.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So happy that I chose this company for our wedding! I started off searching for just food, but it made it super convenient that the rentals were also booked thru them (US Tent and So Staged rentals). I worked with Sashi, who from day one, answered any questions I had and gave so much detail to the process! Super patient and friendly discussing my options since I was being very hands on with planning. They have so many food options to fill any needs. We went with the Caribbean buffet package, and they were flexible with substituting and adding sides. Had many compliments on food! Servers were super friendly, always checking on us if we needed apps or drinks. They always had a smile on their face, while working their butts off to set up, serve and clean. Again, Sashi worked so hard to set up my decor which could be tough making someone's vision come to life, and they day schedule went smoothly! Also had rehearsal dinner catering, small bites and cocktail sandwiches, and everyone loved it. Look no more for your catering service!! (We used them at a house rental property in Siesta Key)

Profile Picture Tabitha, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sashi was such a wonderful coordinator for us! The employees who staffed our event were amazing and made sure everything was perfect. Shout-out to Laureen who made sure when my husband and I found a few minutes to be away from guests that we had drinks, food, and whatever else we needed. We were beyond happy with the customer service, the quality of the food, and the overall experience of working with Sarasota Catering Company. Everything was flawless. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! We really could not be happier with their service!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We recently got married in Siesta Key, FL and used Sarasota Catering company for the food, linens, and tables. They were amazing to work with, very responsive, and the staff during the reception were phenomenal. I can't say enough about our servers. They went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I did not have to worry about a single detail. They added beautiful decorations and stood in the rain to make sure all of our guests were happy, fed, and had drinks. I would definitely recommend Sarasota Catering Company to those in the area!

Profile Picture Maura, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), House Beer, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Mexican, Tables

What can I say, really? Sarasota Catering Company and Sashi, in particular, was just absolutely amazing. Sashi was our day of coordinator but she helped us in the very beginning as well, explaining how it all worked, going through the menus and answering questions, setting up our tasting, etc. For the day of she was just fantastic. She was on top of everything and worked really hard to make our day special. All of the catering staff for the day of was fabulous. They were all extremely helpful and friendly. We even had to deal with a little bit of rain and they handled that smoothly as well. My now husband commented that he thought our wedding looked like one of those million dollar weddings you see on tv. And I totally agreed - everything loooked so nice and put together. It was the best! I would highly, highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern

I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company, not only do they help you find the most affordable package for you, their service is excellent and punctual. The food was incredible and the servers really great! We had a small backyard wedding but everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I'm so glad that we chose Sarasota Catering Company for our wedding. Sashi was very helpful answering questions and making suggestions for the big day. We had a buffet style dinner and the food was truly amazing....the brie app, omg. I think what makes SCC so spectacular is the amazing staff. They really went above and beyond! We had a self serve outside bar for the cocktail hour (away from the dinner reception) and the bartender came out to serve, even when he didn't have to. Miguel provided excellent service and also danced with the children! The staff were extremely accommodating and professional, but also fun. I would highly recommend SCC to anyone looking for a caterer, they are the best!

Profile Picture Devi, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), House Beer, Limited Bar, Specialty Beer

I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company! The food was absolutely delicious, the staff was great, and Sashi was wonderful to work with through the entire process.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Loved the whole experience with SCC!! Sashi and her team are professional and friendly! Anna Dunn was my day-of coordinator and she was amazing. I thought it would be nice to have one but I didn’t realize how amazing it would be to have to deal with so little the day of!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Set Up

Sarasota Catering was great! We threw out some ideas at the tasting and the results were fabulous. We received countless compliments about the hors d'oeuvres and meal through the wedding night. The servers and bartender were very attentive to my husband and I, making sure we had the chance to eat and stayed hydrated.

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sarasota Catering was absolutely amazing and exceeded every expectation we had. Rita was wonderful to work with and I'll never be able to thank her enough for bending over backwards to make sure everything went off without a hitch. My husband and I are big foodies, so the food at our wedding was pretty important. We were able to talk through different options to create a menu unique to us and the feel of our wedding. I know this may sound bias because I'm talking about my wedding, but the food was HANDS DOWN, the BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD AT ANY WEDDING I'VE EVER ATTENDED. If it's one thing I learned, it's that people remember what they ate that night, and our guests RAVED about the food. Thank you Rita, and the amazing group of people that helped make our night the best!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

The food and staff are both excellent! The food was the best I ever had at a wedding, and Rita helped me plan all the details and made the experience organized and manageable for me, which was a huge help because wedding planning is not my forte. They even handled rentals for me! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rose, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sashi made our wedding planning experience so easy! Honestly, there is no way I could have made it through the actual day without her! Any little thing thatbpooped up I feel like she already knew about and she was literally ontop of it the entire day. She was ontop of everything for the past year! It felt so great when all of my guest kept asking who she was because they all thought she was part of the family. She was great with my guests and I cannot thank her enough.
Also, the bartender and other employees of the Sarasota Catering Company werr excellent. They too were so ontop of their specific jobs that day it was amazing! I will definitely refer them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kyla, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I really can't say enough. I am actually currently on my honeymoon but I wanted to say how happy I am with my catering choice. Sashi was very thorough throughout my wedding process. I later also booked Kelly as my planner through the company and she was amazing as well. The Sarasota catering company knew what they were doing and had questions for me that I wouldn't have thought of to make my day special. I emailed Sashi back and forth more then any of my vendors. So if you want a company who works for you beyond anything you have imagined then the Sarasota catering company is for sure the company to hire!

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

First off, I chose Sarasota Catering Company because they were the first to respond back and let me tell you, I am SOO glad we did. Sashi is hands down the best thing ever!! She was there for every question and change to the menu and trust me, I had plenty of them. I would HIGHLY recommend this company. People are still raving how great the food was. Plus, Miguel was on top of everything with a huge smile on his face. Everyone should get the Kennedy Package!! Thank you Sashi for making my day all about me and completely stress free. I can not thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sashi and her team were amazing. Hiring their team for my wedding was the best money I spent for my wedding. If you have Sashi on your side your wedding will be fabulous.

Profile Picture brittany, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, BBQ, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Vegetarian

Sashi and the rest of Sarasota Catering Company were a dream to deal with. We planned our wedding remotely with lots of changes and several people in the planning process. We had special considerations to make, and a few last minute hiccups where other vendors had to cancel on us. Sashi and SCC smoothed out communication issues and ran a great event that our guests were raving about. I would absolutely recommend them, and would pick them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Rob, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I was the MOH for my Sister and Sashi at SCC was a dream to work with. From the tasting to the final final final draft of the contract she was helpful and understanding during it all.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Great staff! Very kind, professional and down to earth. Always attentive! Guests complimented the freshness and flavor of the wedding reception appetizers, then the dinner followed by brunch the following day. Very positive experience. Much Gratitude, gracias

Profile Picture Holly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Hi , it's been about 1 month since we got married and I'm still so happy with how our wedding went , this is in part to Sarasota catering, Sashi was great in ensuring success to our event!. Planning with them was great even with the outside catering they were accommodating , friendly and dedicated to making sure every one of our guests was taken care of. IF you need anyone for your event you should definitely use Sarasota catering !!!

Profile Picture Sujatha, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was Awesome from start to finish
Really easy to deal with and eager to accommodate!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/19/17, 1 Review