Sarahlu Confections Reviews

Sarahlu Confections View more information

• Aymee
    Aymee D. Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!!!

Saralu made my wedding magical with delicious cake and desserts. She’s a beautiful person and I would definitely recommend her ❤️

Dear Aymee,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very glad you liked everything and that we could be part of your special day.

Love,
    Gina Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Sarah is seriously so talented! She brought our wedding cake vision to life! It was delicious and stunning! Some of our guests even thought the cake was fake! She was more than willing to work with us as well! Seriously one of the best vendors we used

Dear Gina,

Thank you some much for your wonderful words, we are very happy that you loved your cake. It was definitely a pleasure to serve you!

Love,
  • Milisent
    Milisent C. Married on 08/18/2018

Most Magical Cake EVER!

I swear Sarahlu’s cakes have magical powers! It was like eating a slice of unicorn with fairy dust! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how delectable it was! Not only was it delish, but the cake was absolutely gorgeous. I wanted something different and modern and she executed my vision to perfection. My only regret was not asking for a larger quantity because I promise you I would still be eating cake to this day!

Dear Milisent,

We are so glad you and your guests loved the cake! It was a pleasure to work with you and we definitely look forward to doing it again. Thank you very much for these kind words.

Warm regards,
    Sarah Lucia
    Danny Married on 06/30/2018
    Sarah not only provided great professionalism but also made an absolute stunning cake for my sisters wedding. I would recommend her to anyone whether it be wedding events or any other function. Cant thank you enough!!

Sarahlu Confections's reply:

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. You are very welcome!
    Michelle Married on 10/07/2014
    Not only has Sarahlu Confectiones made my beautiful and delicious wedding cake. I have ordered cakes for different events they have all been delicious. Very sweet and delicate, I had an idea, and she was able to sketch exactly what I wanted. Will keep ordering for future events.

Sarahlu Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we look forward to serving you soon!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 05/08/2021

beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

Sarah and her team were wonderful to work with for our wedding cake, cupcakes, bridal bouquet and boutonniere. The consultation was so much fun and she asked all the right questions to make sure we got a beautiful cake which incorporated details from my dress and flowers from the bouquet. We got one tier as key lime and chocolate hazelnut for the other and both were delicious! Vegan cupcakes were great too. She is a true professional, organized and detail oriented. We will definitely keep going back to her for cakes in the future!

Dear Michelle,

We are so happy to read that you had an amazing experience! It was a privilege to work with you and be part of such a special day.
    We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best wishes in this new chapter for you and your husband!
    Richie A. Married on 01/30/2021

Terrible frozen, not at all fresh

What a let down this was, after reading about this place and the reviews i was so anxious to try it that I ordered a birthday cake from them on their website yesterday. After we drive off from the shop they give us a call to tell us that they forgot to mention the cake was frozen and we needed to let it thaw out for at least 2 hours prior to cutting, mind you this was at 2pm. This already set a red flag for me frozen cake means it's not fresh and never tastes the same after it's been frozen, second we cut the cake at 7pm the entire time the cake sat out outside on the patio on top of a table and it was still frozen we could really eat it. so there goes $70 for a very small cake down the drain. Absolutely terrible experience. They should mention on their website that the cake is frozen prior to ordering not "guaranteed freshness" especially for what they charge and also give proper instructions if your going to be selling frozen cakes to customers. The frosting if you could even call it that would fall off like plaster when trying to cut cause it was still hard difficult to cut into the actual cake as well and the center filling hard like ice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Hello Richard,

We are so very sorry to hear this!! And are now looking at your reviews online which we did not see until now!

We deeply regret you had this awful experience! Is there any way we can issue a full refund for you? When was this order placed and what name was it under?

I am unsure as to what happened with your particular cake but that definitely should not have happened.

Please let us know as well if we can deliver a complimentary cake for you so you can try how our cakes are supposed to be.

Again, we apologize for this awful experience you had.

Let us know how we can somehow make it better.

Have a blessed day!💖