Sarah Wockenfuss Photography Reviews

Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 7
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Stop looking and book Sarah to be a part of your big day! Sarah made every moment throughout the process from beginning to end incredible. Her attention to timeline, details, and you and your fiancé make every moment you spend with Sarah a moment to remember. Highly highly recommend for your big day! We love you Sarah

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Quinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Great photographer

Sarah and her second shooter, Valerie, did a fantastic job on my 11/3/2018 wedding. Sarah was accommodating of pushing off an engagement shoot to a 1 year anniversery shoot due to my fiances injury, she was professional and quick to respond for any questions, detailed oriented and patient along with not charging an excessive amount of money for the services. She has a great personality and is a breeze to work with. My fiance and I were thrilled with our photos and we got many compliments on them from others.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Shelby Pendergraft · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing short of perfect

Sarah has done both my wedding and engagement pictures. I will go no where else when I need portraits taken an I’m excited to have a great contact for pictures but a great friend throughout this. She put all my needs and wants above anything else and I am beyond blessed and thankful for her added time, beautiful skills and understanding the weirdness of chase an I but also our wild fun loving friends and family. Until the next event Sarah!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 8

Sydney · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

Working with Sarah and Tim was so amazing! They captured the moments that made our day so special. Very professional, but never real and casual, go with the flow. They have experience and advice to make your day special. Highly highly recommend for anyone looking for a photographer! We love them!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Victoria · Married on 07/23/2018

When we found our venue they recommended working with Sarah. Communication with Sarah was top notch from the beginning. She genuinely wanted to know about us and our relationship prior to meeting for our engagement photos. She was easy to work with and flexible when scheduling these dates. She worked with us telling us how to stand and pose. We felt like we were working with a friend throughout the entire process. Sarah worked seamlessly with all of our vendors on our wedding day. Turn around rates were quick with our photos as well. She truly does an amazing job! I could not recommend her more we will continue to use Sarah as our lives change and our family grows.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Sarah is amazing. Our pictures came out so well and Sarah and Tim made me feel comfortable the entire time. Sarah is very quick to respond and super professional. She helped me every step of the way. Definitely check out their pictures so you can see how talented they are! I highly recommend Sarah as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Sarah is an amazing photographer. She is so easy to be around and her co-pilot/boyfriend Tim who works with her is just as fantastic. The photos they take are amazing and I can show them ideas I have for how I want the photos to look and they deliver. The prices are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone I know. My husband and I are not your typical photoshoot couple and we were quite nervous but it’s a walk in the park after meeting Sarah and Tim! If 10 stars was possible they would get it!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah and Tim provided excellent pictures for my husband and I's wedding on 4/21. We booked Sarah and Tim about a year and a half prior to my wedding and I'm so glad we did. From the moment I talked to Sarah on the phone, I knew she was going to be the photographer that would capture our story as a couple from engagement photos to wedding photos. At our engagement shoot, Sarah and Tim photographed our pictures at the Ravens stadium and thought we could take some more pictures at sunset in Fells Point. There was an Orioles game that day and we missed the shoot, but Tim and Sarah asked us if we would join them for dinner so we could all get to know each other a bit. I'm so glad we did that because it made us feel more comfortable with them. Tim and Sarah also graciously offered a second engagement shoot to make up for the missed shoot. They did not have to do that, but I thought that went above and beyond for a photography company. Sarah was very organized with our wants, likes, dislikes, etc for our wedding day pictures and we got exactly what we wanted. They arrived promptly on time on the morning of our wedding and captured all the moments that we wanted. Our pictures were absolutely perfect and we cannot wait to frame them all over our house. Thanks Sarah and Tim!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

You're incredible. Thank you for everything and for capturing each moment!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Sarah and Tim were amazing and made everything so fun and easy. I felt so relaxed with their guidance and loved how she captured every aspect of our wedding day. Sarah- you are so talented my friend! I loved working with them and would recommend to any and all brides!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kendal · Married on 01/06/2018

Sarah and Tim made an amazing team taking pictures on our wedding day. Our wedding ended up being on one of the coldest days to the year but Sarah and Tim stuck out the cold to help us capture many memories. Everything Sarah did was timely and professional from the first time I contacted her up until the day of the wedding, and even after. She got us our photos in record time and had previews before all of them were done. Sarah worked with us and got the shots that we wanted the most. Both Sarah and Tim are kind and down to earth making them very easy to work with. I would recommend Sarah Wockenfuss Photography to any who is in need of a photographer. We look forward to using them for future pictures!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Angie · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah and Tim were amazing to work with. They were flexible with times and locations, and were great at making some photo shy folks feel comfortable. The pic were beautiful and I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone. :)

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 9

Gina · Married on 10/20/2017

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with during our wedding day! Valuable service and excellent quality. Top notch -- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so happy we found Sarah to do our engagement and wedding photos! She was very professional, very responsive to emails, kind and easy to talk to from the very beginning. She has so much passion for what she does and it clearly shows in all of her work. Our family and friends can't stop telling us how great our photos turned out. Sarah and Tim (her second shooter) both made the process really fun which helped make our photos turn out even better! They both had very creative ideas and I am so happy we get to have these amazing photos forever!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Sarah is so easy and her work is very beautiful. She really took the time to get to know us at our engagement session, and it made it much easier to jump into picture taking at the ceremony. She was always on time, very responsive with emails, and even gave us several preview pictures less than a week after our wedding, which was so nice to have. I couldn't be happier with the pictures she took of our wedding day, and would gladly use her services again.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Amber · Married on 09/24/2017

Sarah and Tim are amazing photographers! They make you feel comfortable and know how to pose you to get the best pictures. I loved both our portraits and candid photos. I will always treasure my wedding day photos. Sarah is a great communicator and is very responsive. She met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all of my questions were answered. She even helped us pick out our outfits for our engagement photos. Their work is beautiful. They even sent us a ornament with one of photos on it from our wedding for Christmas! I highly recommend Sarah Wockenfuss Photography!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was incredibly easy to work with and we were absolutely thrilled with the quality of her work. She did an exceptional job capturing our special day and was great with everyone from our parents to kids. Would definitely highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah Wockenfuss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Erin! We loved working with you and your family on your wedding day! We hope to work with you again one day! :)

Leigh · Married on 07/17/2017

Sarah and Tim are a hard working couple. They are very flexible and willing to take any photograph you'd like. They are very quick to respond to email. The quality of the photos are amazing. I plan on using them for other milestones in my life.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Christine · Married on 07/07/2017

Sarah was so delightful to work with. From the engagement shoot to the big wedding day she was there to make us comfortable and ensure we were prepared. Her second shooter, Tim is also a dream to work with! This team is so talented and really know how to use a camera. Our pictures are absolutely priceless and beautiful. I'm so happy we chose them to work with. Thank you so much for everything! I would recommend Sarah Wockenfuss Photography to any and everyone I know for any kind of shoot you are looking for!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/01/2017

Sarah was amazing and helped make our wedding a day to remember! Her photography skills and style were just what my husband and I were looking for. She made us feel comfortable and helped us come out of our skin with new ideas. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rachelle · Married on 06/08/2017

Sarah was so professional and yet seemed like we'd known her for years. She made us feel comfortable at our engagement session....she listened to what we wanted and also gave us ideas that maybe we hadn't have thought of. These are all of the things you look for in a photographer! I highly recommend her for any photo sessions. Our family will continue to have her capture our treasured moments in the future!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jenn · Married on 05/19/2017

Sarah and Tim were truly a dream team! They captured every single moment of our wedding flawlessly. From gorgeous portraits to perfectly-timed candids, looking through our photo gallery is like reliving that day over and over. They were able to capture both the big moments and small details. My husband and our families and friends are very laid back, and Sarah was able to make sure our personalities were photographed in an authentic way; nothing looks posed or forced. Sarah and Tim's personalities are kind and fun, and it really felt like they were a part of our family! I already have a friend using Sarah for her wedding in July, and am asked constantly for her contact info by friends and families that are blown away at how wonderful our wedding photos turned out. Thank you both for allowing my husband and I to relive this fairytale in perfect photos for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 10
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 11
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 12
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 13
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 14
    Sarah Wockenfuss Photography 15

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarah and Tim were absolutely great! They take stunning pictures and return the edited photos quickly! They are worth the money! Engagement pictures are included in their package price.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • W

William · Married on 03/25/2017

We were so happy with the entire experience we had working with Sarah and Tim! They made the logistics of our wedding day so easy, and the photos turned out amazing. We'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/21/2017