Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

106 | Houston, TX

106 Reviews for Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry

Angel R. · Married on 12/25/2020

Extremely dependable, always on time and the absolute best at what she does! I highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Sarah and her team were WONDERFUL!! She really brought my dreams to life of making me look like a fairy tale princess. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better. She was on time and did a great job of getting me and my entire bridal party ready on time. Highly recommend for weddings and any other events!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Betsy · Married on 11/21/2020

Fabulous!!

Sarah was so easy to work with and willing to accommodate our schedule. Both hairstyles were gorgeous and bridal make up was stunning! Loved the spray-on foundation that did not smudge or streak. I am so glad we decided to let Sarah do our hair and makeup - it took a lot of stress out of our morning.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Hannah · Married on 11/21/2020

Phenomenal!!

Sarah did my makeup and my hair for my wedding and never in my life have I ever felt more beautiful. She is SO unbelievably talented and will create any look that you are looking for! She transformed me into the bride I had always dreamt of. Sarah came to the rescue last minute on our wedding day for my husband! My husband had a few blemishes and Sarah made them completely unnoticeable! He told me he felt so confident afterwards and didn’t even feel like he had makeup on. I will tell anyone I meet that is getting married to have Sarah do their hair and makeup! She was so easy to work with, so encouraging, and such a joy to be around!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Loryn

Loryn W. · Married on 11/14/2020

Sarah is the one you call when you have a montonge of ideas and she somehow makes them all a reality.

So yes, we are in the middle of a pandemic, and yes being cautious and clean is paramount...Sarah took care of it. She washed her brushes off after every person, sanitized her pallets after each client. She also wore a mask the entire 6 hour period of doing hair and make up. She had a very gentle touch, it was almost calming! We all turned out beautiful, 1000% elated with my make up and hair on my special day.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Loryn, it was absolutely pleasure being part of your special day! Can’t wait to work with you again soon! ❤️

Severa C. · Married on 11/13/2020

Made my wedding perfect

Sarah was sooo amazing! She made my big day perfect! For the first time ever I wore fake lashes and could wear them for longer than the ceremony! I have very sensitive skin, hardly wear make up and she perfectly matched the make up and hair to exactly what I imagined. Also her advice is awesome, trust her opinion if you need assistance. She is so talented, skilled and truly calming to be around on the big day! I was so nervous but her calming, kind nature helped me stay centered.

Sent on 11/15/2020

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Severa! It was SUCH a pleasure to take part in your special day and thank you for trusting in me to bring your true beauty forward. Looking forward to working with you again very soon! Congratulations!! ❤️

Sarah M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Had a great experience with Sarah for my wedding.

Sarah did an excellent job on my hair for my wedding and bridal photo session. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2020

Talk about confidence boost!

Wow Sarah is truly talented at what she does and she’s super fun to chat with too! I got married on 10/10/2020 and was scrambling at the last minute to find a makeup/hair team and wow was I INCREDIBLY lucky that Sarah just happened to be available on one of the most popular wedding days of the year. After viewing Sarah’s portfolio of work I saw she is capable of doing any look at all — dramatic, natural, in between. She captured the look I was going for but somehow made it even better than I could imagine! She takes her time while still ensuring you stay on schedule for your big day. The quality of every product she uses is excellent and her technique/skill is very advanced and top notch. Also rest assured that any assistant she brings with her to help on your big day will be just as qualified! Myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids were all very impressed and satisfied with the hair and makeup services we received. The longevity of the makeup and hair will astonish you too, my makeup stayed on all night even after sweating outside for pictures and my hair still looked amazing the next day even after sleeping on it. I felt so confident on one of the best days of my life and it shows in every photo. Thank you Sarah!!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Natalie! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. Thank you so much for choosing us and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Kathy L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent!!

Sarah is amazing! She was wonderful to work with! Before my trial I sent her pictures of the make-up and hair styles I was after. She was able to match the pictures to a tee. She also provided advice when I decided to change the lip color. On my wedding day, my mother and mother-in-law also got their make-up done by Sarah. We all agreed it was a great experience, and it definitely contributed to the magical atmosphere of the wedding. I highly recommend working with Sarah! I was very happy!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your lovely family on your special day. I look forward to working with you again in the future soon! Sending virtual hugs! 💜
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic Dream Wedding Day

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry was in one word FANTASTIC! We felt beautiful and confident and our hair stayed styled for the full 10 hours! She was quick to respond to all my questions and eased all of my worries and fears. She arrived early and had all the supplies needed!
    Thank you thank you for being part of our big day! We all appreciate you!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • O

Olivia P. · Married on 08/16/2020

So beautiful!!

Sarah did an amazing job! She made sure that I looked age appropriate but also glam enough for my pictures. She is the sweetest woman and made me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Cheryl U. · Married on 08/15/2020

We looked and felt like a million bucks...

Sarah and her team are the bomb!!! We had so much fun with them, and by the time we were finished our hair was perfect and makeup glamorous. I have never received so many compliments. Thanks to Sarah and her team. We couldn’t have done it without you!!!!’

Sent on 08/17/2020

Michelle S. · Married on 07/25/2020

Sarah is fantastic

She is so professional, and her ability to make a "picture" a reality is incredible. She completed airbrush make-up and hair on four women all by herself and within 5 hours. I could not have asked for a better person for the wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Elizabeth S. · Married on 06/06/2020

She was fabulous!

Sarah is absolutely fabulous! She had great energy, and did phenomenal work! Everyone adored her! We will absolutely recommend her to everyone we know! She was professional, sweet, and very talented. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely fabulous in every way

I first hired Sarah to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day and LOVED IT!! Since then, I have hired her multiple times to be an on-site hair and makeup specialist for my professional portrait studio. She has proven time and again that she is absolutely professional, and I am always happy with the way her services look when she's finished. Sarah is good at knowing just what type of energy each one of my clients needs to feel relaxed and comfortable, and she is able to accommodate every personality that has come her way. I am continuously impressed by her beauty knowledge, and ability to work with many different skin types and hair types. My clients always look absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend her services-- you won't be sad you hired her.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor W. · Married on 03/28/2020

Above and beyond!

Sarah did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and for my wedding. From the beginning she did way more than asked/required of her and made this part of my wedding completely stress free. I will definitely be using Sarah again in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing quality! My hair held!

Sarah did such an amazing job with me and my nine girls!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2019

Sarah is amazing! I have had her as my MUAH a few times and every single time I am in love with what she does.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Elizabeth B. · Married on 11/03/2019

Hair and make-up

Sarah did such an amazing job. My hair and make-up were perfect for my wedding day! She was very professional and on time. I had no idea what I wanted my make-up to look. I told Sarah I wanted something natural and she took that and made it perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything more beautiful for my wedding. Thank you for everything Sarah!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Meagan · Married on 10/18/2019

Look No Further

Sarah and her team were simply FANTASTIC! Sarah was there for me to help not only with hair and makeup but with any advice or support related to wedding planning in general. On the day of my wedding, the process went very smoothly, my hair and makeup were exactly as I said I wanted (it stayed all night too!), and I felt stunning. Our families and bridal party also looked perfect and each of them loved their experience regardless of who completed their services. It was a truly fun day and I could not be happier!
    Sarah’s support and professionalism meant a lot and I look forward to working with her again in the future. If you are looking for talented professionals at a reasonable price for your wedding hair and makeup, go with Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Meagan!! It was a true honor to take part in your big day and l can’t wait to work with you again!

Erin · Married on 06/15/2019

Erin Bendele Wedding

Sarah is AMAZING and is super flexible with schedules and crazy changes because weddings are crazy! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Breanna W. · Married on 06/15/2019

Wells Wedding June 2019

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! She arrived on time and I felt like a princess by the time she was done! They even made time to fix my mother’s hair which had been done by someone else. Myself, my mother and my bridesmaids looked amazing! I couldn’t be more impressed and appreciative!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience

Sarah was amazing, and I'm thankful I chose her to do hair and makeup on my wedding day. She is truly an artist, and extremely good at what she does!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Kerr Wedding 2019

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She was very flexible with the timing when plans change last minute. She’s did our hair and make up exactly how we wanted it. So thankful for hiring her she made me feel beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2019

sarah was amazing!

sarah did my mine and my bridal partys makeup and hair. she was amazing and really flexible.

Sent on 12/14/2020