Sarah Sage Photography Reviews

35 | Mishawaka, IN

35 Reviews for Sarah Sage Photography

• Stephanie

Stephanie O. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Large Bridal Party? Sarah is your girl!

Sarah is amazing! Not only are her pictures fantastic, but she's incredibly fun and energetic to work with. We had a HUGE bridal party, and she was able to keep everyone in-line & be flexible when necessary. Because Sarah took the time to understand what my husband and I wanted, we were in lockstep every part of the day, and she was able to help carry out our wishes even with all of the craziness of the day. We were able to get our pictures so quickly after the wedding, and I loved all 900+ of them. She is the BEST! Also - highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with her pre-wedding. It made us so comfortable around her for our big day.

Sent on 11/13/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Oh Stephanie and Brandon... I could just squeeze you! ❤️ Your day was perfect, relaxed and a whole lot of fun! I was honored to be with you both on this wonderful journey and I can't wait to see what amazing things come next for as husband and wife! I think you are the BEST! And thank you for mentioned the engagement session... it really does make a difference on the wedding day. All my love - S
  • Chrissy

Chrissy F. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Wedding Review

I can not say enough about how dynamic my wedding photos are from Sarah Sage. My favorite part of the photos are the details. I am a detail person and she made sure she focused on that for me. Sarah is fun to work with and makes you feel relaxed when she is photographing you. I highly recommend Sarah Sage Photography

Sent on 09/30/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Chrissy for your heartfelt review! You and Rick here amazing to work with and I can't wait to see where the Lord takes your lives as husband and wife! Love - S

Jeremiah S. · Married on 03/08/2021

The best choice we made in wedding planning

It cannot be underestimated how important and valuable a good photographer is to your wedding day. Sarah Sage isn't just good, she is remarkable, a true professional. Her experience in the field, attention to detail, and joyous personality made working with her one of the easiest and most calming parts of planning our wedding. She helped us navigate and plan an innumerable amount of details. Her photography work is truly top notch, all our pictures came out stunning. Sarah misses nothing, and thinks of and plans for things you did not know existed, it was truly a pleasure working with her, and we have already committed to hiring her in the future for family portraits.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Jeremy and Michelle - Wow, I can't express how much your words mean to me. I am blown away by your kindness and support! I so excited to see you and Xavier for these next wonderful years as a family! Love - S

Anne · Married on 02/08/2021

Worth Every Cent!

Sarah is THE.BEST! She is so personable and easy to work with. I feel stiff when a camera is around and during our engagement pics she made me forget she was ever there and helped me just feel natural. When I was worried about time on my wedding day or little details, she jumped in to help however she could. She also helped us out in a huge way by letting us use her phone and Facebook page to live stream our wedding during the pandemic. Who else would offer to do that?! I can’t say enough good things or recommend her enough. She is worth every cent!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Wow Anne, I’m speechless. Not only did you write me a beautiful review but you did so less than 48 hours from your wedding! That’s incredible and I’m so overwhelmed by you and Scott’s kindness and friendship. I’m so blessed to have you both in my life. ❤️
  • Alicia

Alicia P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Where do we even start? Sarah was so amazing from the beginning to the end of our wedding journey! She is so knowledgeable and helpful and full of joy, and definitely a calming and experienced presence - exactly the kind of person we needed to help feel comfortable and confident with how our day will be captured. Sarah went above and beyond expectations in every way - we are so happy with our breathtaking pictures and all of the special, small moments that were caught. We would recommend her to anyone we know.

Sent on 11/13/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Nick & Alicia for your amazing words! Every part of our journey together was perfect and I wish we could do it every year! I'm so excited to see how what the Lord has in store for you in this next wonderful chapter of your lives together! And eve more excited that I get to be there to see it! All my love - S

Nicole M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing experience

Sarah did an amazing job! She made sure that we were happy and the day was all about us. All of the photos she took turned out beautiful. She exceeded our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Jake! Your day was so much fun and I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed every minute of it! Your wedding day should be all about you so I'm glad you felt that way and are excited to work together again in the future! All my love - S
  • Renee

Renee M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Sarah Sage was the best decision ever!

Sarah Sage went above and beyond to make our wedding the day the absolute best. There are so many qualities that made her stand out out of all of our vendors. She pretty much functioned as our event planner for the day as she helped us out with the timeline to make sure our day went as planned. She is very professional, kind, helpful, organized, personable, and passionate about what she does. All of our pictures turned out beautifully, she captured every moment we wanted. She even explained to us how to "cut the cake" right on the spot. She is not just a great photographer, she is also our friend.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Renee & Jon for this heart felt review! Your day was absolutely perfect and I was honored to be apart of it! I wish we could do it every day! ❤️

Luke · Married on 06/13/2020

L&L Wedding

- She is excellent at what she does – her style is classic and it is clean. Between our proposal, engagement, and wedding events, she shot in almost every light situation imaginable, and somehow made every photo look amazing. Some of our family and friends took photos with their phones and the difference between Sarah’s work and even what the newest smartphone can VERY noticeable.

- She loves what she does and it’s contagious – if you have ever done “creative” (or posed) photos at all, they can definitely feel awkward. I’ll be honest and say, while my wife was elated at the prospect of creatives, I was a bit hesitant about the whole concept. However, Sarah did a fantastic job walking Laura and I (and everyone else involved) through what we needed to not just feel comfortable but enjoy it too. When it was all said and done, I may have even had more fun than my wife 😊.

- She is worth every penny you pay her – while I was looking to cut costs any way possible, thankfully, my wife knew best to not skimp on the photographer for the wedding. We realized after that the photos that are captured on your wedding day are one of the most important things.

- Her pictures tell a story, your story – we are not just saying that, she will literally write one for you (check out her website as she posts wedding stories for all of her couples stories there). This was one of the many ways Sarah differentiates herself from other photographers. The story/blog served as a great way to relive the day ourselves or easily share with others who were not able to experience it.

- She is extremely organized – for any vendor you work with, this is actually really important. There is enough to worry about on your wedding day, having to also worry about keeping your vendors on task shouldn’t be one of those stressors! We never doubted for one moment that Sarah wouldn’t do what she said would get done because she had the technology, tools, and processes in place to make sure she (and we) stayed organized and on track.

- She goes above and beyond – there were several times where, due to unforeseen circumstances (which will ALWAYS happen), things didn’t go according to plan. Sarah was always able to adjust on the fly to make sure the right pictures were still captured. In some cases, when Laura and I were not there to make calls on things, she actually took the initiative (and we trusted her) to make sure things flowed smoothly, even though doing those things were not included in her “contract.”

Sent on 08/28/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

I love that you used bullet points; so awesome! Thank you Luke for this incredibly kind review and for allowing me to capture you and Laura's love story. All my love - S

Laura I. · Married on 06/13/2020

Best Decision EVER

Choosing Sarah Sage as our wedding photographer was THE best decision my husband (Luke) and I made for our wedding. We loved her SO much that we each decided to write our own review 😊.

Not only is she a very talented photographer, but she also truly cares about each and every one of her couples, which makes her different from any other vendor you will have on your wedding day. We can truly say she is a friend after working with her for our engagement and now wedding.
    She was super accommodating and compassionate when it came to re-arranging our wedding due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While we had to postpone until next year for our big reception, she was willing to drive to Wisconsin for the day to cover our ceremony and some of our “mini-reception” of our wedding day this year. She went above and beyond on our wedding day, not only arriving early to make sure everything was in order, but also even staying later to make sure that we had the most amazing photos. Sarah also gets your wedding photos back to you in record time—we had sneak previews the next day and she had our whole album completed in a few weeks (faster than any of my other friends which took months). The quality of her photos has far exceeded our expectations as well.

If you’re looking for a photographer (and friend) that will make your wedding day and the days leading up to your wedding a breeze, then think no more, hire Sarah. We would hire her again in a heartbeat! Thanks Sarah for your passion of photography and the amazing memories that you have provided us with your photos!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

I can't thank you and Luke enough for these heart felt words. I'm so very lucky that we met and I get to go on this amazing journey with you both! All my love - S
  • Andrew

Andrew T. · Married on 06/05/2020

You will not be disappointed

Sarah Sage far, far exceeded our expectations. My wife and I could not be
    happier with her service

She is kind, she is calming, she holds herself to the highest of standards,
    and most importantly, she delivers.

My wife and I had an Indian wedding that spanned the course 3 days with
    roughly 420 guests. Sara was on the ball every step of the way, shooting
    beautiful photographs and capturing memories that we will forever cherish.
    We feel very fortunate to have gotten to work with her and she has become a
    close friend. I cannot recommend her enough. She is excellent.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Drew, this was such a wonderful surprise! I was honored to capture your wedding and am even more honored to be apart of your beautiful families! Miss you both! - S

Kayla M. · Married on 03/28/2020

Loves what she does!

Our business has worked with Sarah several times. She is so dedicated to what she does and any couple would be lucky to have her as their photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! You're a doll! You know I will always recommend Burns! It's a pleasure to work with you and the gals!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 01/11/2020

Not just a photographer but a friend!

We hired Sarah as a photographer but ended up with a great friend! We enjoyed our whole wedding photography journey with her from our first meeting to engagement photos to timeline planning to the wedding day and then album session. We purchased the black label package and it was COMPLETELY worth it! It had everything we could ever ask for and more. Our engagement session was perfect, our guests loved the photo booth and we love that we’re a client for life! Sarah is a true professional with a crazy attention to detail. We had a very rainy wedding day but she was totally up for the challenge and our photos turned out beautifully. Our wedding day flew by and I’m so glad we had Sarah to catch every moment of it. Don’t hesitate to give her a call!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you to you and Isaac for your incredible words and your friendship! I couldn't image not having you both my life and I'm so thankful that we get to see each other every year with Client for Life! Love you - S

Mayra E. · Married on 10/26/2019

Above and Beyond!

Sarah was the MVP of our vendors. Not only is she an amazingly talented artist, but she also is an extremely hard working individual who goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are satisfied. She is creative, quick on her feet, detailed oriented and very personable. We were so fortunate that Sarah doubled as our day-of coordinator and was more than willing to work around our schedule in preparation for the big day despite us being 3 time-zones away in the west coast.

When the weather forecast changed 2 days before our wedding, Sarah very thoughtfully recommended we purchase matching umbrellas for our wedding party. She adapted to the inclement weather, kept an incredibly positive attitude and took beautiful pictures. When she noticed we were feeling exhausted but were trying to push through, she recommended we take a break to recharge. Sarah’s patience and positivity managed to helped us wrangle many of our guests that did not speak fluent English to get in pictures at the appropriate time. When you hire Sarah, you don’t just get a photographer, you get a professional who cares about her craft, her business and about you.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis for writing this. It truly means the world to me. I had the best time with you and Mayra and I’m so glad we didn’t let a little rain show us down! 😊🥰
  • Cedes

Cedes · Married on 09/28/2019

Best choice out of all our vendors!

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to Sarah to be honest. Sarah was the best choice we made when it came to our wedding vendors. To say she goes above and beyond is an understatement. We liked to joke with her that she doubled as our wedding coordinator because without her I honestly don’t think things would’ve gone as smooth.

What makes Sarah stand out are several things, but I’ll highlight on a few that made us love her. Sarah made an effort to truly get to know us from the beginning. She is extremely easy to talk to and to get along with, and she wants your day to be unique.. and she pays attention to detail.

Another reason we loved working with Sarah is that she is SO organized. She was always prepared - rain or shine. She was there to work with our day of coordinator to make sure we were happy.. even when it came to speaking out for us.. she wasn’t going to let anything ruin our day. She knows what she is doing, and that certainly helped when we prepared for the ceremony and the rest of the day.

Last, but not least, Sarah’s work is beautiful. I can’t tell you how happy we were when going back through our pictures. She took so many pictures to capture the day and all the emotion that came with it. She took her time and made sure it was how we wanted it. She is creative and always finds ways to make your photos stand out from the rest. With her packages, you get to create an album with her, and that was an added bonus, since most photographers I researched didn’t include a photo album. These albums tell a story and she takes the time to make sure it’s told right.

I promise you won’t regret choosing Sarah. We will continue to recommend her over and over!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Cedes - Thank you so much for the wonderful words and for trusting me with your memories! I wish we could do it over and over again every year! Miss you and Taylor! Love - S
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional, Responsive, & Calming on your big day

Sarah has been extremely professional, responsive, and calming throughout the whole wedding process. She was very flexible when it came to adjusting our photography package. The night before the wedding she reworked our itinerary ensuring it would flow smoothly for the big day due to changing our ceremony times.

We received our full edited pictures with in 2 weeks. Her work is very creative, and I can’t wait for my Italian photobook!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz for this wonderful review! Your wedding was perfect and I was thrilled to be apart of it!
  • Amy

Amy Y. · Married on 07/12/2019

Organized. Versatile. Professional.

Sarah Sage Photography did a spectacular job capturing the wonderful moments and special glances throughout our day. She is very detail orientated and helped us to plan our day so that we could meet all of our wants and needs. Her creativity, professionalism, and flexibility made great moments happen.

Sarah agreed to help us take several large group photos per my request. However, when it came down to it at the wedding, the idea was much better as one photo of a large group of people. The single photo ended up being more efficient and better in the end for our wall at home. Sarah easily adjusted to my wants that day and we are extremely happy with the results! We have received an abundance of compliments on the photo Sarah was able to help us create. If you have an idea, she will do her best to help you capture it.

Overall, Sarah provided us with exceptional photographs for our house, social media and our amazing album. She worked diligently to meet our needs and upheld the deadlines she gave us for the fantastic sneak peeks and the gorgeous album. Thank you for helping us along the way to make sure our wedding day was a success and Thank You for capturing our bliss!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy for your beautiful words! I will always remember what you said to me at the rehearsal... "You're a part of our family now." I will never forget that. Love - S

Atul S. · Married on 07/04/2019

Magic with Sarah

Without doubts one of the best wedding photographers I have come across. It was always a challenge shooting an Indian wedding with the complexity involved but the flair with which Sarah handled the shoot was just fantastic. We had our wedding and reception on the same day and we as a couple were completely exhausted but Sarah was on her toes ready to capture each and every moment that day. Once we saw our album, I was spellbound the way the pictures were captured and the pictures told a story by themselves. For all you to be married couples out there, if you are planning to capture your special day, there is no one out there better than Sarah.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Devashree J. · Married on 07/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

The day we met Sarah we felt the positive energy in her and this made us more confident with our decision. Her talent & passion for photography is truly admirable. Sarah is a true artist and she’ll capture so many memorable moments that you didn’t even notice! The pictures that she took on our pre-wedding shoot, wedding day and reception left us absolutely awestruck!! With ours being an Indian wedding, there were loads of rituals and change in schedule but Sarah patiently helped us with it which I am really thankful to her. Sarah made Atul and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and even guided us when we asked for advice on how to pose or where to look! Sarah is extremely talented, very professional and so down to earth! I find it hard to put into words just how much we love our pictures and how thankful we are for having chosen Sarah to capture our journey! These pictures are simply one of a kind and we will treasure these pictures forever!! I highly recommend Sarah to capture your special day and make it more special and memorable.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura G. · Married on 06/21/2019

The best decision you will ever make

Planning a wedding? The BEST decision you can possibly make is to hire Sarah Sage as your photographer. From day one, Sarah stood out from the rest. As an out of state bride, it was imperative to me that the photographer be comfortable working remotely. In our initial Skype session, Sarah was professional and prepared with her portfolio and details ready. She sent me the necessary files in advance and brainstormed fun photo ideas given that my husband is 2 feet taller. Sarah was remarkable in allowing us to customize our package to stay within budget without pressuring us to buy options we didn’t want. Amazingly, Sarah drove 14 hours to shoot our engagement session in Nashville. Knowing budget was important, Sarah included all the pictures from the engagement session in our package complementary if we paid a 50% deposit. This was chump change in comparison to how incredible the photos were. I was amazed at her energy even though our wedding was still a year away. Sarah’s passion and willingness to go above and beyond were evident as our engagement session was supposed to be 2 hours, but because of weather, Sarah graciously gave us 5 hours. Furthermore, Sarah had researched idyllic locations in Nashville and was prepared with cold towels, bottled water, and mirrors for cooling off and touching up in the heat. When it came time to plan for the wedding, Sarah was more than a photographer, but a coordinator helping us with our timeline from waking up to going to sleep; a knowledgeable guest offering insight to florists, DJs, bakeries, etc. (as an out of town bride, how do I know which salon is best? Which bakery is yummy?); and most importantly, a friend. I cannot express how much it meant to be able to vent to, rely on, and giggle with Sarah throughout the planning process. When there was a question about centerpieces, Sarah had a solution. When I wanted to have different styles of dress on my wedding day, Sarah was excited. She was patient with my questions via text and flexible with changes, sending an updated timeline whenever there was a change. My stress faded every time I talked with Sarah because she was so on the ball. Again, her patience was evident as I was late in making a list of family formals (so smart of her to have you do that before the wedding – it’s a godsend!) and worked with us to make the list 2 days before the wedding. Sarah came to our rehearsal on her own time and made sure she spoke with the other vendors things would go smoothly. On the morning of my wedding, it became apparent to me how much of a friend Sarah had become and how comfortable I was with her when she walked in the bridal suite and a wave of relief washed over me. Her presence alone calmed my nerves and got me excited. She was nothing short of amazing throughout the day. We paid for 10 hours – she gave us 15. We wanted pictures across Notre Dame’s campus – she trekked with all her equipment. We had a huge bridal party and even bigger family – Sarah was remarkable in dealing with everyone. When I was antsy, she reminded me to breathe. When we were cutting it close on time, Sarah stayed focused. Being photographed by Sarah is like hanging out with an old best friend, the laughs come naturally and the love flows. My husband and I never once felt awkward, staged, or uncomfortable. Sarah kept the mood light – we forgot we were being photographed and had fun with each other. At our reception, Sarah took incredible pictures of everything. 11 days after our wedding, the day after we got back from our honeymoon, we had all our pictures back in an online gallery. THIS IS UNHEARD OF! Every other photographer I talked to said it would take 6 weeks to return the gallery – not with Sarah. Our pictures were so much better than I could have ever dreamed – she captured every moment of our unbridled joy from every angle. Going through our pictures, we felt the excitement and happiness from our wedding day all over again. The pictures were perfect! Though this review is glowing, it stills falls short of expressing how extraordinary Sarah Sage is. If you want a photographer who will go above and beyond, who will respect your budget but give you work worth 100 times more, who will exhaust herself to get your shot, who seeks your input but knows what she’s doing, who you can trust to capture your moment, who you will feel comfortable with, and who will become a wonderful friend in the process – choose Sarah Sage. You will not regret it. Thank you, Sarah, for being the most incredible photographer – and friend – a couple could ask for. We love you.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Sharon W. · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent and dedicated professional

I had the pleasure recently to work with Sarah as mother of the bride. I say pleasure but that’s understatement. I have rarely seen a professional so committed to her profession! Sarah started diligently working on amazing engagement pictures, a job she willingly did in an unfamiliar city. We met with Sarah multiple times before the wedding and her willingness to accommodate my daughter on her wedding day was obvious! She worked every detail; asked every important question; discussed what was important to the bride and groom and got to know who my daughter was so she could give her the pictures she was looking for. And an exemplary job Sarah did!! Sarah was there from early morning to late evening maintaining her high energy throughout the day and delivering beautiful pictures that friends and family are raving about!! Somehow Sarah was there for EVERY important moment and created some stunning ones throughout the day. Her dedication and passion as a photographer are more than obvious. She loves what she’s doing and she loves making her customers happy. This is one very happy customer!! Thanks Sarah! You’re a true gem!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2019

A++++ for Sarah Sage Photography!

Hiring Sarah to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. From the moment we first met her, we immediately clicked. We could tell just in conversation with her that she understood our vision and respected our wishes for our photos. Not only that, she was genuinely interested in getting to know us and become more familiar with the type of couple that we are. As the process went on, she was not only our photographer, she became a friend. Sarah has extensive knowledge of not only the South Bend area wedding community, but also the wedding industry as a whole. She was the first vendor that we hired, so we trusted her to give us recommendations for other vendors, which all worked out perfectly. Our engagement session was fun and made us comfortable with the photography process. She was willing to travel to us in Chicago from the Michiana area which was also a huge plus! She was easy to contact via both email and text, and we were in frequent communication leading up to the wedding. She was incredibly organized, even providing a detailed wedding day timeline that we were able to distribute to our entire wedding party and family. On the wedding day itself, she was a superstar. We had a large, goofy bridal party, and she kept everything moving and we got every picture that we wanted. Not only that, she was dedicated to our day. We paid for a ten hour package, and she was there for thirteen (or maybe even more!), just because she felt like those extra hours would give us the best value and photos. She delivered a blog post with a hundred of our wedding photos before we even left on our honeymoon two days later. We are also provided with not only a flash drive of all of our photos, but also the nicest, highest quality wedding photo album. It is the most unique we’ve ever seen.
    We could not be any happier with Sarah Sage Photography or the photos that we've received. We would recommend Sarah to absolutely anyone!
    - Kat & Dan

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy P. · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing, attentive, creative, caring, and kind!

Sarah is very attentive, thorough and wonderful to work with! She brings out everyone’s confidence! She doesn’t know a stranger and loves to have fun! It seems like Sarah never stops taking pictures and as a result you get thousands and I mean literally thousands of amazing shots from posed to candids! During our engagement shoot Sarah climbed into a freezing cold creek that was probably a good 2-3 feet just to get the right shot! Two months later she was climbing through 2-3 feet of snow for the most amazing magical Disney Princess winter wonderland wedding photographs! I can’t get over how gorgeous these snowy pictures turned out! We had a very large bridal party and at times they could get rowdy. Sarah knew exactly how to keep everyone on task and get the photos needed done quickly as to not lose anyone’s attention! She goes above and beyond for her couples. She is always a text or email away. Constantly updating you and making you feel valued and special! Her timeliness is impeccable, our wedding photos were done and given to us in less than two weeks after the wedding! We strongly recommend Sarah for any photos you may need and can’t wait to work with her again! We love you Sarah!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Tricia · Married on 10/27/2018

Sarah is amazing!

Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing! Sarah was very flexible with meetings and listened to our wants and needs. She got every photo we wanted and knew what was important to us. She goes above and beyond for her clients. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah and I first met at a cafe to discuss the details of my wedding. A 20 minute conversation turned into 3 hours of chatting! She’s extremely professional and personable. Sarah checked in with me the weeks before my wedding to ensure all details were in place. She arrived early to the venue to take pictures of my detail bag. She made sure my husband and I had water breaks while take pictures. Sarah was extremely thorough with where she wanted to place us for each picture. She constantly checked the lighting in her pictures. I received my photo gallery in two weeks. Her standards are high and it truly shows in each picture she took. Sarah is incredibly friendly and easy to get along with. Her staging was excellent and she isn’t afraid to be detail oriented when it comes to getting the perfect picture each time.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Nikki B. · Married on 07/14/2018

Our "Special Day" with a very "SPECIAL" individual (Sarah).

We had the best experience with Sarah. She is both professional and down to earth and listens to any ideas or concerns that you may have. Her photo ideas are fantastic! (-: I would 250% recommend Sarah for ANY of your photography needs. She takes the time to stay in touch and comes up with very special gifts that she selfishly gives. Sarah is a very caring, kind hearted, funny and unique person...(((-:

Sent on 01/28/2019

Sarah Sage Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki for your beautiful words! You and Jim are such wonderful people! I hope our paths cross again soon! -S