Sarah Rose Photography Reviews

Sarah Rose Photography 4
Sarah Rose Photography 5
Sarah Rose Photography 6

Melissa · Getting married on 02/01/2019

I had Sarah shoot my anniversary pictures last year and I was overwhelmed with the emotional reaction I had towards the final product. Every time I see them I am able to relive the day over again. I can't wait for our next anniversary in February so she can capture the day again. She has such a passion for what she's doing and has a knack for making you feel at ease during the shoot. She really knows what she's doing. I also had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot and to see her work with the bride and groom really made it clear who I will choose for my wedding photographer! I absolutely love her style and would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Melissa! You and Kenny are always such a joy to photograph - I can't wait til our next session!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sarah is the best! She was so kind and so sweet. Sarah did my engagement photos and my wedding pictures and both felt so natural and so easy. Sarah is willing to go above and beyond just to get the perfect shot, she made my new husband and I feel so comfortable and good looking! Love her, will recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Sarah Rose Photography 7
    Sarah Rose Photography 8
    Sarah Rose Photography 9

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Stephanie! Your wedding to Stephen was a dream for me! It's so easy to get gorgeous pictures when I have professional models involved. <3

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

Sarah was extremely easy to work with - reliable, responsive, professional and friendly! Thanks to her our wedding photos turned out gorgeous! And the process was so relaxed, fun and easy. We were so thankful to have her as part of our day and recommend her highly!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Sarah Rose Photography 10
    Sarah Rose Photography 11
    Sarah Rose Photography 12

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Samantha! I had such a blast working with you and Shane! Your decision to do a first look at sunrise was AMAZING!

Kathleen · Married on 03/04/2017

I had Sarah shoot my wedding on March 4th and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. She was incredibly easy to work with and so patient. She was at the venue before I even got there ready to go. She even helped out some of my bridesmaids getting into their dresses. When it came time to start taking photos she was so great, one of our requests was to not be to posey with the photos and she did just that. She gave us great direction on what to do and it was so easy going, she made two people who are kind of camera shy very comfortable in front of the camera. As we started to get photos back I just couldn't believe how beautiful they look. I love photos with natural lighting and thats exactly what Sarah does. I cant tell you how many times I've heard "Your photos look amazing, your photographer did an amazing job on them". I really loved working with her and I hope to get to work with her again in the future!!! Thank you soooo much Sarah for the beautiful job you did on my photos!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Kathleen! I'm so happy everyone loves your wedding photos! You picked a perfect venue at the Crystal Ballroom on Sunset Harbor. You could tell how happy all your guests were to be celebrating you and Marcel!

Allison · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so glad I chose Sarah as our Photographer! When I started the planning process finding a photographer was actually pretty difficult for the situation and in our budget. We were not having a big ceremony and no reception so we only needed someone for about 2 hours. We were also out of state, so we had no referrals and had to plan through web, email and phone. Luckily I came across Sarah who had exactly what I was looking for!

Communication is VERY important to me, and out of everyone I hired to make our wedding perfect, Sarah was the only one that did everything we wanted. She contacted me multiple times before the wedding, which made me so much more comfortable, being I was afraid someone would forget about us! She also stayed in contact afterwards and let us know when our photos would arrive. We had our wedding at a very small park and it happened to be home coming weekend, so it was extremely crowded! But she did an amazing job of getting beautiful photos without a bunch of people in the background. We loved working with her! If you are planning out of state like we were book Sarah! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Allison! I know it was a crazy day, what with all the fancy high school students in the park. But I think we made it work out perfectly! Many congratulations to you and Josh! <3

Katherine · Married on 10/16/2016

Sarah did a phenomenal job capturing the love of my wedding. Each image was stunning and so thoughtful. She does a wonderful job making sure that you get each pose you want, while being quick and precise. I couldn't be more thrilled with the memories she caught. I couldn't recommend Sarah enough! I can assure you that your wedding day photos will be timeless & breathtaking.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Katherine! I can't ever tell you how much of a dream your wedding was for me. I never thought I'd get to shoot a wedding in the mountains - and there you were! You and Griffin are so perfect for each other!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

We had an amazing experience working with Sarah! Our photos really captured all of our special moments. She was so good at making us look good. Lol. ?? She was both personable and professional not to mention affordable! You can't go wrong with this photographer.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Sarah! You and Barry will always have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to work with you again!! <3

Jenn · Married on 05/30/2015

Sarah was a pleasure to work with! Not only did she capture beautiful photos to celebrate my and my husband's 5 year wedding anniversary, she was also incredibly professional and fairly priced.

Neither my husband nor I particularly enjoy having our photos taken, so it was important to us to have a photographer that made us feel at ease. This was definitely Sarah! She has us laughing in no time and had us feeling comfortable with the process - she gave directions as needed on how to "pose," but it never felt intrusive and she always respected our feedback if we weren't entirely up for one of her suggestions.

We definitely plan on hiring her for any future photography needs and have already recommend her to friends in the area.

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Jenn! It's been amazing to get to know you and Jason, and now your boys. I am so glad we became a part of each other's lives! <3

Shawna · Married on 04/11/2015

My husbands cousin referred me to her last year for my wedding. And I love my pictures. She was down to earth and excited which I loved about a photographer. She is amazing with what she does.

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Shawna! I am so happy you & Josh chose me for your beach ceremony! I had so much fun playing on the sand with you two!

Erica · Married on 02/28/2015

I would rate higher for Flexibility if I could. It rained at my Wedding and Sarah was beyond willing to still give me the outside photos that I wanted, even though that meant she got wet. She arrived before I did to get shots of all the girls getting ready and even assisted with some of the girls getting dressed. Sarah is AMAZING.

Sarah Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Erica! Your marriage to Timothy was so special for me, because it was one of my first weddings! You gave me the opportunity to learn and grow, and even play out in the rain! I can't wait to work with you again!