Sarah Peirce Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Julie R. Married on 06/29/2019

Best Make Up

Unbelievably beautiful job. The photos are fabulous. Very professional. I highly recommend Sarah!
    Pamela A. Married on 03/17/2019

Wedding Day

Sarah did an excellent make up application for me on my wedding day. She also did my Mom and daughter. Highly recommend her if you are a middle aged bride.
    Michelle Married on 08/11/2018
    I was insistent on having airbrush makeup for my wedding and Sarah Pierce was AMAZING! She was professional, responsive and her friendly demeanor and English accent really helped calm my nerves!
    I didn’t do a makeup trial even though she offers them, and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted for the wedding day! She is truly a gifted makeup artist and made me feel VERY beautiful for my wedding day!
    I would recommend her for any makeup needs!
    Maggie Married on 07/01/2017
    Sarah was great. She came to my house for a trial and was prompt for the wedding day as well! Her makeup stye was professional and clean and I would use her again in the future as well as refer her to others
    Bhavna Married on 05/27/2017
    Sarah was amazing! My wedding party was an eclectic mix of ladies. Some, like my mother-in-law were first timers for a makeover. My sister, however, has many strong opinions on her makeup. Sarah handled all our needs with aplomb. She arrived on time and was able to give each of us exactly what we wanted. I have no idea how she did it -- she somehow matched our makeup to our personalities perfectly!
    Cari Married on 12/31/2016
    Sarah was a wonderful find. She was very quick to respond to my inquiry and didn't hesitate to work us into her holiday schedule, despite my contacting her very last minute . She was punctual and personable, at both our makeup trial and for the wedding day, and was very flexible in adding a couple additional makeup requests the day of. We very much enjoyed getting to chat with her, her prices were reasonable, and besides all that her work was lovely (everyone looked so pretty!). Highly recommend.
    Katherine Married on 12/10/2016
    She is great and would hire her again.
    Elena Married on 11/19/2016
    I'm find Sara week before my wedding.She is so friendly, supportive,kind and sweet. She did amazing professional job for me( bride) for my 3 bridesmaids , my Mother and my daughter. All of my girls so happy and thankful. Thank you Sara so much!!! I'm glad that God sent you to me on my special big day!!!! You are amazing!!!
  • Hollie
    Hollie Married on 10/22/2016
    Sarah was a delight to work with. From the time I sent my first message to her. She was quick to respond. Went above & beyond what I had wanted for my makeup & hair. She did inform me that she doesn't do hair. But with what I wanted done she could do no problem for me. I do not wear makeup on a normal basis. She made suggestions & asked questions as she worked. Showed up on time with her makeup toolbox & makeup chair. I would highly recommend her. I wish I could leave a photo of my hair & makeup with my review. My husband loved the outcome!
    Kim Married on 10/09/2016
    Sarah is professional, listens to what you want, and works with your skin tone to create a beautiful look on your wedding day. She is prompt and my wedding makeup turned out phenomenal. I would highly recommend her anytime.
    Sophia Married on 10/08/2016
    Sarah was an absolute joy working with. She was very professional and knows her craft well. She made sure I liked what she did before she moved on to the next step. I would definitely recommend her services!
    P Married on 09/01/2016
    Sarah provided excellent service with a warm and professional demeanor. She is mobile & comes to you! She captured my preferred look in our trial. Sarah made me feel like a beautiful bride. I highly recommend her!
    Jessica Married on 08/15/2016
    Sarah did my makeup for my engagement photos and I couldn't be happier about how it turned out! When I first emailed Sarah, she responded very quickly and had me send some photos of my normal look and the look I was going for. When the date of the photo shoot got changed, she was flexible and was able to fit me in on the new date.

On the day of, Sarah arrived promptly and was so kind and sweet that I was immediately put at ease. She did airbrush makeup on me which worked well with my dry, sensitive skin. She explained everything as she went along, and took her time to make sure everything was perfect. My final look was everything I hoped for! I looked like a more glam version of myself, but still very natural. My fiance couldn't stop telling me how pretty I looked! The weather was gross that day--misty rain mixed with snow--and my makeup was perfect the whole time. I was so impressed! We just got our photos back a few days ago and I am really pleased with how I look. I highly recommend Sarah Peirce! I will definitely be calling her next time I need makeup done!
    Shana Married on 06/10/2016
    Sarah was so willing to drive to me, she was responsive, professional, really pleasant, and she did a lot of prep work to investigate looks and practice techniques before we ever met. She worked really hard so the experience would be easy and painless for me. She was also very respectful of and collaborative with the photographer. Couldn't have had a better experience.
    Chelsea Married on 10/31/2015
    Sarah was very professional and knowledgable. She returned my voicemail immediately and was able to accommodate my date and time! She applied amazing Day of the Dead make up for my sister and I. I would highly recommend her for your makeup needs!
    Carolyn Married on 08/15/2015
    Wow...Sarah Peirce is AMAZING!!! I hired her to do my bridal makeup and the makeup for my two bridesmaids and flower girl. She was on time (6 AM!!!) with a lovely disposition and ready to transform us. She talked to me before my wedding day about the style of wedding makeup and she EXCEEDED my expectations. Her makeup looked beautiful on all of us and the pictures definitely prove the point. I highly, highly recommend Sarah if you want a professional makeup expert with class and warmth to make you and your bridal party beautiful. She is the BEST!!!
  • User2234392 2+ years ago
    Sarah was great. I would highly recommend her services.
    Nicole Married on 06/13/2015
    I contacted Sarah just a couple weeks before my wedding, and she was so great that she made room for me just in a short time to do my makeup. I only had to show her a few pictures to show her what I want and she took over from there! Hit in on the nail - I might add. I felt so beautiful on my special day all thanks to Sarah. She was so nice, very down to earth, and a GREAT makeup artist. My airbrush makeup didn't smudge at all. By the end of the night, my makeup was just as stunning as when the wedding began. Thank you Sarah! I will gladly recommend you!! You are the best!
  • User2191335 2+ years ago
    Sarah was lovely to work with! I am so happy I found her. I am fair-skinned and have freckles. I don't normally wear makeup so I was nervous about looking unnatural or washed out in my wedding pictures because of my coloring. She was polite and professional in every way. She was always quick to respond via email or phone when I had a question. She made wonderful recommendations and put me at ease about the whole process. The plan was to have her just do my makeup and my mom's makeup for the wedding, but as soon as the other ladies saw what a great job she did, they all ended up getting their makeup done, too. She did a phenomenal job! Sarah's passion and knowledge for makeup artistry is amazing. I would absolutely recommend her services.
    Jill Married on 02/21/2015
    For our first experience with the air applied make-up it was wonderful. Sarah was not only flexible with her time but also did our flower girl at the last minute. She came for the test run begin with one set of colors and then had no problem when we changed things on her. She was a professional in everyway but also let us feel total at ease. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist that can magically take 5 yrs off.
    Laila Married on 01/04/2015
    Sarah was amazing! I got exactly what I wanted and asked for for my wedding!
    Trina Married on 08/09/2014
    Sarah was just plain AMAZING to work with. I have never felt more beautiful after she did my makeup for my wedding. I would not hesitate using Sarah for another event in the future.
    Tracey Married on 05/28/2014
    Sarah did my make up and hair for my wedding. I rarely wear make up and it was important for me to have a natural look. She listened to exactly what i wanted and offered suggestions of styles that would suit me. Most importantly she made me feel relaxed and at ease with her quiet and professional confidence. I was overwhelmed when i saw the end result! I couldn't recommend Sarah more highly