41 Reviews for Sarah Myers Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
41 Sarah Myers Photography Reviews

Not one misstep for our engagement or wedding! Very professional. Prices are fair and unbeatable. Shots were beautiful. And most importantly...just good wholesome people. Thank you, Sarah!

Photos
Profile Picture Jackie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is amazing! As a bride, I didn't have to worry about which poses or when we'd do which picture. Sarah had it all under control and planned out. She is super sweet, personable, and has the brides best interest in mind. At our reception she trailed behind us and snapped candid pics of us with our guests. I will hire her for any future event where i would need a photographer. Her assistant Donnas is fabulous too. All around I don't think you could find a better photographer!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Sarah and her associate were awesome to work with on my wedding day in Gatlinburg at The Roosevelt Lodge. The pictures turned out exactly as I expected and actually exceeded my expectations. Sarah takes beautiful pictures and you will not be disappointed by hiring her to photograph your special day.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Sarah did such a great job with our wedding photos! She captured so many beautiful moments. We love the pictures & would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User7799649, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was fantastic! She was flexible, easy going, professional and so easy to work with, not to mention most importantly we love our wedding pictures!!

Profile Picture Christie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! She is super nice and was everything we were looking for in a photographer! She was also very quick at getting our pictures back to us and we loved them all!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad we had Sarah as our photographer. She did an amazing job under trying circumstances. She met us at the church and photographed the wedding and then followed us back to our house where we had the reception. It was really important to us to incorporate our six children in the pictures, and that made it much more challenging than just focusing on photographing us, but she took care of it and kept the stress off me. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah Myers was great to work with! We were on a tight budget and only wanted to do photos of the ceremony and formal photos. Sarah agreed to come photograph for 2 hours and worked with us to get the most out of that time. She and her assistant were super friendly and good at organizing a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen!) for formal photos. After the wedding she had the photos edited and ready for us in less than a week! We are very happy with the results and would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sarah and Donna were wonderful to work with and their pictures would incredible. I didn't have a particular shots I wanted so Sarah improvised and did great. Even though she had not been to our location before we used lots of different areas for shooting and it was great. Highly recommend her and her team.

Profile Picture User7351595, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah is fantastic. I don't really enjoy being photographed, Sarah was able to get me (and my photophobic family) to relax and enjoy ourselves, and the pictures show that. She's a lovely person and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Very highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cat, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did THE most beautiful job on my photos that I cried

Profile Picture User6888824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

Sarah Myers has a great eye for creating beautiful photos, and was such a pleasure to work with. She was attentive to details and open to suggestions/picture requests that we had. We had the pleasure of having her take both engagement and wedding photos for us. She and her assistant captured wonderful moments of our wedding and reception- both candid and posed pictures. I especially love the photos from our ceremony and the portraits of my husband and I that we snuck away to take immediately following our ceremony. We are so happy with the photos we now have from our day. We highly recommend Sarah Myers and loved working with her!

Profile Picture User6822782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did an amazing job on our wedding photos! They were absolutely perfect! I had a super hard time choosing a photographer because they were so many to choose from, however, I'm so happy I went with her. She got us previews of the wedding within hours and got 1200 photos back exactly one week later and they were amazing. Very easy to work with. I've received comments on social media from people I don't know. I literally have no clue which ones I will frame because I love so many of them. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Sasha, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give a higher rating than 5 I would. She did an amazing job!!! We loved the images and everyone that was at the wedding said she did awesome and was very thorough not to mention the images are fantastic!! I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah did an amazing job. We were very pleased. Our images are great!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is very professional and did an OUTSTANDING job on our wedding photos. We both gasped at many of the photos she took. We loved having her at our wedding! I'd use her again and again if I lived closer to the area. She responded quickly to any questions I had which helped ease any stress with being an out-of-state bride. Love her work!!

Profile Picture gina, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah is so easy to work with. I highly recommend her. She made our special day even more special.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was great to work with--she has a great eye for capturing beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah did an amazing job photographing our wedding and she did it on her birthday!! We are extremely happy with our pictures. We look forward to Sarah taking our baby's pictures.
Thank you Sarah!!!
Bridget and Randy Watson

Profile Picture Bridget, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This was the most special day for us and we wanted to make sure we had every moment captured perfectly. Sarah did just that! She was amazing and we couldn't be happier with the way our wedding photos turned out. We hope to use her again someday. She is the best!

Profile Picture Hilary, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so personable!! This was our first time meeting her but she made us feel so comfortable. She added so much character to our photos and captured the most precious expressions and memories that will last a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Chantel, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did a fabulous job with our wedding photos. She has a great eye for photography and made the picture taking process a lot of fun. Sarah is very easy to work with and uses her time efficiently to capture the right shots. I received some stunning photos within two days of my wedding. I highly recommend Sarah for your wedding photography needs.

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her assistant Donna were truly amazing. We had rain and had to go to plan B and I know Sarah was limited to options for photos. But had it not been for her I would have been a crazy bride. She is such a warm and caring person and that comes through in all her shots. I could not be happier with everything she has done for us.

Profile Picture Kari, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was wonderful!!! She helped to make my wedding day as stress free as possible. She was always prompt to respond to my emails and phone calls. One thing I really loved was her personality. She asked me "Do you want me to take charge or do you want to be in control?" (in regards to the staging of photos and the who stands where and wrangling the bridesmaids). I found this so refreshing and was so relieved to turn it over to a professional and let her do her thing. And most importantly.... THE PHOTOS were AMAZING! She captured every moment perfectly! I look forward to calling her again when it's time for newborn photography.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was great. She's personable and easy to work with, and I couldn't have ask for better results. My budget would only allow for four hours of service, but I got everything I wanted thanks to her flexibility. I got a ton of pictures and they all look amazing. I would definitely recommend...

Profile Picture Rikki, 9/20/14, 1 Review