15 Reviews for Sarah Morris Photography

Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
15 Sarah Morris Photography Reviews

Sarah was amazing to work with! She traveled to our little town in Mississippi to shoot our engagement pictures, despite having just had a new (precious) baby and looming storms on the horizon. She made our photo shoot great, and made us feel very comfortable just before storms rolled in! We took some time adjusting to being in front of the camera, but she was sweet and patient. 8 months later, our wedding day was perfect. Sarah’s team was right on time, capturing all of our little details without exhausting us with photos all day. She made the day seem laid back and easy, and I think the photographers had as much fun as we did at the reception! The photos were edited and returned to me within 2 months, and they turned out beautifully. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience, and Sarah Morris is such a blessing!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend her. She worked with me to get all the shots I wanted, and they they turned out great.

Profile Picture Carley, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Working with Sarah was fantastic!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

When my fiance and I began planning our wedding one of the first things we wanted to set up was our photographer. Neither of us knew anything about local photographers. Luckily we stumbled upon Sarah Morris's website. From the first meeting we were hooked and booked her on the spot. Sarah has such a warm and fun loving personality. She takes everything you suggest into account, and truly wants you to be in love with your photographs. We had our engagement shoot in late December and had so much fun running around the park with Sarah and taking our pictures. She puts so much effort into making sure she captures the spark and the love in your relationship. We were very happy with our engagement pictures and we can't wait to see the magic that Sarah captures on our wedding day in July.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

I would write how my experience with Sarah was but I feel the message I sent her right after seeing our wedding pictures captures it better.

"SARAH! Wow. We just looked at our pictures. You did an absolutely amazing job. Seriously I've never seen better wedding pictures. I could not be more happy that I picked you to be a part of our special day. I can't wait to have babies to give you more pictures to take!!!"

You won't regret picking her to be your photographer.

Sam

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It took longer than expected but I got married right when wedding season started so I can understand why it took so long to edit all the pictures. I was upset about it but Sarah was great about it added to my Photo Credit actually which was really great of her. There are so many high quality photos they are very hard to choose from. Sarah is so sweet, I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding stress is real but Sarah made the pictures stress free! I was on a tight budget b/c we are a blended family with four children but I wanted to have great pictures. The quality of Sarah's work is outstanding. The prices are very reasonable. She goes above and beyond to get the shots you want plus ones you didn't even know you wanted. We loved our engagement session pictures also. The engagement session was an added bonus that really helped us get ready for all the cameras on wedding day. We choose to have two photographers on wedding day and have so many wonderful pictures as a result I can't decide on which ones to print. Sarah and team are very professional, kind and caring. You definitely will want to choose Sarah and team when picking out a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User6442970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To say that I was happy with Sarah Morris Photography would be the understatement of the century. From the minute that my fiance and I first sat down with Sarah to see if we would be a good fit, we knew that we had to work with her. Her work is beyond amazing and I have spent the last two months since my wedding trying to fight the urge to plaster every single picture on every free wall in my house. I was a bride on a serious budget and went into my wedding planning prepared to sacrifice and cut costs wherever necessary, but my pictures were the one thing that I was praying would work out. After all is said and done, your pictures are really the only thing you will have to help you remember all of the special moments and details! After I spent way too much time and heartache getting quotes from other photographers that absolutely sent me reeling, I happened to come across Sarah Morris Photography here on Wedding Wire and it was like an answer to my prayers. Her prices are unbelievably fair and the quality of her work is exceptional. She managed to get some really breathtaking shots that even I couldn't have dreamed up.
Most importantly, I can honestly say that working with Sarah was an absolute pleasure. She did our engagement session as well as our wedding and from the start it was clear that Sarah does everything she can to connect with the people in her photos on a personal level. She really took the time to get to know us and to even love us in all of our quirkiness which was evident in the beautiful moments she captured. She also came VERY prepared to all of our meetings & sessions - more so than I could have anticipated (she knew EXACTLY what time sunset was). After doing the engagement shoot with Sarah, my mind was completely at ease. I knew that we were in good hands and I was right. Working with Sarah, especially on my wedding day, was like working with a close friend. I would recommend her to ANYONE in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the moment I emailed her to inquire about her services, she was helpful and worked with me to make sure my wedding day was captured exactly as I wanted. She stayed in contact with me often, and helped ease the stress that comes from wedding planning! On the day of my wedding, she helped me to feel comfortable and relaxed, despite the craziness of the day!
The photos are absolutely absolutely, gorgeous (my husband had warned me that I would probably cry from them being so good), and I'm so glad that we chose her as our wedding photographer. She is the sweetest! I couldn't have asked for better photos!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was very understanding and very professional and helpful! Sarah was so much fun to take pictures with!

Profile Picture User6379251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Sarah was awesome to work with!!! She was extremely responsive and spent a lot of time finding out from me what kind of look I was wanting to get out of the photos. She was easy going, flexible, and worked hard to get all of the shots I wanted. The results were perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend her to ANYONE!!! I couldn't be happier with my portraits and they are hanging all over my home!!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely professional and takes beautiful photos!! Knew what angles looked the best and knew exactly what kind of photos worked best for our wedding. I highly recommend this photographer! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was amazing! She was wonderful from the start. My pictures were amazing and she was so fun and laid back to work with! After being burned by many photographers in the past, its so reassuring to finally have some one I know for a fact will always deliver for all of my family photo needs!

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did my bridal pictures. She and her husband were very professional and fun to work with. She had great suggestions and took very high quality photos. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did my bridal portraits and they were fantastic. She's great to work with and really captures the natural beauty

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/13/12, 1 Review