Sarah Lugo Photo LLC Reviews

8 | Grosse Pointe, MI

8 Reviews for Sarah Lugo Photo LLC

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/19/2010

Sarah did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Our pictures are fantastic! I couldn't be happier with the photos. I have recommended her to everyone I know!

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2008

I am a wedding photographer myself and had very high expectations. Sarah was extremely professional, takes beautiful photos and is very highly recommended. I recommend her to my family, friends and clients that I am unable to work for! She rocks my world!

Joanna · Married on 03/28/2008

Sarah was wonderful to have as my wedding photographer! She spent a lot of time finding out what kind of pictures we wanted to have, got to know us, and was very professional. The photographs had a beautiful, artistic touch. Sarah and her associates came to our houses early to take pictures of the wedding party getting ready and stayed at the reception very late, making sure that she got the pictures that we had requested. They was very friendly and happy to be a part of our special day. I could not have asked for a better photographer! I would recommend her to anyone!

Johanna · Married on 05/19/2007

Sarah Lugo was wonderful to work with! We booked her at our first meeting because we felt like she was really easy to talk to and that she understood exactly what we were interested in. She was always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to any questions we had. On the day of the wedding they were wonderful in dealing with all of the chaos that is a wedding day....even being completely understanding when we accidently left her behind at the church when our trolley left to take pictures. She is flexible, understanding, creative, personable and NICE. All of the things that I would want in someone who is going to be around on my big day. After the posed pictures we didn't even notice her taking pictures anymore, yet she was able to capture the entire day perfectly for us to look back on. I would recommend Sarah to anyone, and have done so!

rebecca · Married on 08/11/2006

Sarah was amazing! From the day we booked our wedding day to getting our beautiful pictures back. She not only is very talented but very professional. Thanks to Sarah we relive the momentous occasion everyday with our beautiful portraits.

Katrina · Married on 07/28/2006

Sarah Lugo is my HERO! Her priority was making sure that my husband and I had the best memories of our big day. She was very careful to shoot members of the family and event during the day in a way that wasn't intrusive or overbearing. She got along so well with our family and worked around us, making sure we had a chance to interact with our guests and enjoy our day. The pictures were fresh and beautiful and so very "us"! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a wonderful wedding day with beautiful pictures to remember it.

becca · Married on 08/11/2006

Being a photographer myself I was very particular with what I wanted for my wedding. Sarah and her assistant went above and beyond my ecpectations. Most of the time you don't even know she is there and she is extremely creative!

Worth every penny!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/29/2007

3.5

Vendor takes beautiful candid photos and couple photos, very creative, very flexible and easy to work with.