Sarah LaFlamme Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Tara W. Married on 06/09/2021

Pleased customer

Sarah is an amazing detailed oriented professional. She knows just what to do to make sure you look amazing an get what you're looking for in your photos an we both have fun doing it. I've used Sarah many times and won't use anybody else I recommend her to friends and strangers all the time. If you need litteraly any kind of photos done seriously go to her you will not be disappointed 10/10 will continue to go back and recommend
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine R. Married on 11/22/2020

Casual and Professional!

It was so easy (and fun!) to work with Sarah during our engagement shoot. She made us feel comfortable, and took what we wanted into consideration. We had brought a bag full of props and she made sure to include everything we wanted and had a great eye for how to present them in photos. We instantly hired her for our wedding, so I'm excited to see how amazing they turn out!
    Gabby B. Married on 05/01/2021

Above and beyond

Sarah was exceptionally wonderful! I came to her with a small budget and she worked out a plan that was fair for both her and us. Her photography ideas were super creative and fun. She’s extremely friendly too! And her flexibility was great too! Our original date was August 29th but COVID-19 destroyed our date and she was able to work our new date.

The only feedback that I could give her is, go through the photos with your clients to see which they like most and you like most. That way they can see all of your pictures and select their favorites. (To be fair though, we do live in separate states so this might have been difficult)

Sarah is amazing! You can’t go wrong.

Sarah LaFlamme Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your review, Gabby! I had a blast as your photographer and thoroughly enjoyed capturing your special day.
    Matthew D. Married on 10/26/2019

Fully satisfied

I don’t normally write reviews and I’m not a detail oriented person, so I shall be bullet-pointed in my evaluation. Sarah was very accommodating. She worked very very hard to get a lot of shots, and what was incredible is that I didn’t even see her most of the time so she’s not intrusive. She was both creative in her work and also very flexible with getting the shots that my bride wanted. There’s no better photographer that I would recommend who could equal the quality and value of her work.