Sarah Kate, Photographer Reviews

12 | Coppell, TX

12 Reviews for Sarah Kate, Photographer

Cynthia · Married on 06/19/2015

Love her!! She is unique, calm and creative. Her photography is beautiful. Her personality is wonderful! Would recommend her over and over !!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Paige · Married on 05/25/2013

I unfortunately used another photographer for my actual wedding day. She was in all the magazines, so I thought I was safe. My experience with that photographer was terrible! I still have nightmares. She was very rude. On top of that, we were not happy with the photos that were taken. We were devastated.
    I found Sarah shortly after our wedding. I let her know what had happened on our wedding day. I told her that I wanted to redo several of the photos (in a few different locations).
    My husband and I got ready as if it was our wedding day again. Wedding dress, tux, Bouquet, boutonniere, hair, makeup... The whole enchilada.
    It was a completely different experience. She was so nice, so patient and had the best attitude. The photos were amazing! We absolutely loved her style of photography!
    A few months later we used her again for a family shoot. I plan to use her in the future for my maternity photos, etc.
    If you are getting married, do yourself a favor and use Sarah! After the wedding, all you have is memories and photographs of the happiest day of your life.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/31/2010

Sarah is AMAZINGLY talented! Her work is so excellent and so unique..the Lord has definitely gifted this beautiful girl..Such a good time, so fun!!! Would recommend her to all!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2010

Very professional and flexible! Sarah Kate made sure I felt comfortable and looked my best in pictures. Her style is exactly what I wanted in my photographs and I know I will love them for years to come! I would recommend her to anyone and hope to snag get again someday when I start a family. : ) She produces beautiful pictures and I think she is the best at what she does!!
    Amanda Fabish

Sarah Kate, Photographer's reply:

you are so sweet! thank you :)

Ryan · Married on 12/12/2009

Sarah Kate took the most creative and beautiful pictures of us! Love her!

brandon · Married on 11/21/2009

Sarah Kate is amazing!!! A total recommend, very unique, amazing in quality, not just a photographer, but an artist as well. We loved her perspective and angles. I've recommeded her services for my friends weddings...

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/28/2009

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!! In researching wedding photographers, we knew we wanted an artistic portrayal of the day. We wanted fun pictures but also really unique, romantic shots of the two of us. Sarah Kate's previous work just BLEW US AWAY! In looking at her portfolio, we saw that another couple flew her to Africa for their nuptials. Those pictures, along with Sarah Kate's personality, sealed the deal for us!

It was so important that we use her that we flew her from Dallas/Ft. Worth to the Chicago area for our wedding. It was so worth it!! Thank you, Sarah Kate, for capturing the emotion of the wedding. Every time I look at the pictures, I can actually feel the romance, fun & excitement of the day. Our family & friends were equally impressed.

Whitney & Nick

Sent on 10/10/2010

Lauren · Married on 03/07/2009

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to have with me on my wedding day. She has a great creative eye for getting the best shots, and is great at managing a crowd to quickly and efficiently capture group shots. Most importantly she keeps things light and fun and comfortable for everyone - everything you could possibly want!

Hanah · Married on 08/02/2008

Sarah Kate did an amazing job of capturing my wedding day. The pictures of that special day will be treasured for a lifetime, and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out. Sarah Kate has been blessed with a truly wonderful gift of photography. I highly recommend her--she is the best!

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2008

I used Sarah Kate for my engagement photos, and we were so blown away by what she did, we QUICKLY booked her for my bridals and for our whole wedding. Even thought it was 2 years ago, I still have new brides get in touch with me constantly asking about who did my pictures. I rave about Sarah, and tell them to contact her fast because she books up quick!

Sarah is an incredible photographer, but she is also amazingly personable - she will make you feel so comfortable from your first meeting together, until she hands you your stunning pictures after your event. She is open to hearing your ideas, and then fuses your creativity with her own to come up with pictures from your even that you will cherish for a lifetime!

You will not find a photographer who embodies cutting-edge creativity, professionalism, and genuine care and excitement for your event more than Sarah Kate Barger.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2006

Sarah Holt is very easy to work with. She is very professional and organized and has an eye for capturing the perfect shot. I love my wedding photos and will use her again for future important life events.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Allison · Married on 03/28/2009

Incredible photgrapher with an even more incredible personality and heart! A joy to work with. Very flexible and accomodating to our wedding & engagement photo wants. Our photos are fabulous and we have been asked time & time again who did them (& many have booked her as well!)
    Look forward to when we get to work with her again!

Sent on 08/11/2010