Sarah Ellen Photography Reviews

Sarah Ellen Photography 6
Sarah Ellen Photography 7

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2019

Great with big families!

Sarah took our engagement and wedding photos. She did an amazing job at both. I’ve only seen 4 of the wedding photos come back (very recent) but they were amazing and I can’t wait for more. Sarah was able to navigate our big families and our 14 person wedding party. During the reception, I didn’t even know she was there because she was so sleek about moving around the room to get the shots. When thinking about a photographer, it really can’t be about the money. You get what you pay for and these are photos you’ll look at forever. Spend the money to capture the moments. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kathleen · Married on 02/23/2019

Outstanding

Sarah Ellen is amazing. We specifically looked for a photographer who was willing to capture more of the spontaneous moments, rather than the posed moments. She did an amazing job with both. She was working with our 5 quirky young adult children, along with us. She truly captured the essence of our wedding, our children, and our guests. She is very patient, kind, and not pushy at all. She handled everyone with grace. Our story was captured from beginning to end. She made sure that my husband and I had moments alone to relish in our day. While guests were being seated, she took us outside to capture some private time together, prior to the ceremony. If you want an great photographer at a reasonable price, choose Sarah. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Sarah Ellen Photography 22
    Sarah Ellen Photography 23
    Sarah Ellen Photography 24
    Sarah Ellen Photography 25
    Sarah Ellen Photography 26

Sarah Ellen Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Kathleen! It was so great getting to work with you and your family. I could not asked for a better day!
  • AJ

AJ · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah is so great to work with. She did a beautiful job on our engagement photos a while back, and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures she took for us last weekend! She's very professional while still showing a fun personality, and was very flexible to meet our needs and visions. She even helped me bustle my dress when my MOH and husband couldn't figure it out! Very attentive and made it all seem effortless.

Sent on 10/01/2018