Sarah Ellen Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kyra Married on 06/01/2019

Such a gem!!

Sarah is incredibly sweet and has a very calming presence. She has an eye for detail and did such a wonderful job capturing the genuine moments throughout the day. She’s also super speedy; we got a TON of photos for our sneak peek very quickly. In addition, she’s affordable! We felt so fortunate to have Sarah as our photographer!

Sarah Ellen Photography's reply:

Thank you Kyra! I felt so honored to be a part of your day. You and Mitch were so fun and made the day so special.
    Rebecca Married on 05/18/2019

Great with big families!

Sarah took our engagement and wedding photos. She did an amazing job at both. I’ve only seen 4 of the wedding photos come back (very recent) but they were amazing and I can’t wait for more. Sarah was able to navigate our big families and our 14 person wedding party. During the reception, I didn’t even know she was there because she was so sleek about moving around the room to get the shots. When thinking about a photographer, it really can’t be about the money. You get what you pay for and these are photos you’ll look at forever. Spend the money to capture the moments. You won’t regret it.
    Kathleen Married on 02/23/2019

Outstanding

Sarah Ellen is amazing. We specifically looked for a photographer who was willing to capture more of the spontaneous moments, rather than the posed moments. She did an amazing job with both. She was working with our 5 quirky young adult children, along with us. She truly captured the essence of our wedding, our children, and our guests. She is very patient, kind, and not pushy at all. She handled everyone with grace. Our story was captured from beginning to end. She made sure that my husband and I had moments alone to relish in our day. While guests were being seated, she took us outside to capture some private time together, prior to the ceremony. If you want an great photographer at a reasonable price, choose Sarah. You won't be disappointed.

Sarah Ellen Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Kathleen! It was so great getting to work with you and your family. I could not asked for a better day!
  • AJ
    Aj Married on 09/29/2018
    Sarah is so great to work with. She did a beautiful job on our engagement photos a while back, and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures she took for us last weekend! She's very professional while still showing a fun personality, and was very flexible to meet our needs and visions. She even helped me bustle my dress when my MOH and husband couldn't figure it out! Very attentive and made it all seem effortless.