Sarah DiCicco Reviews

4 Reviews for Sarah DiCicco

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Memories are priceless

Sarah is the absolute best! She is this dynamic combination of exceptional photographer, wedding day coordinator and family wrangler - you MUST book her for your big day. You will not be disappointed. I look forward to her documenting many more milestones as the years progress.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Page · Married on 09/06/2009

Sarah is the best, hands down. She and Tony were so wonderful through the entire day I cannot recommend them highly enough. We had seen pictures that she did from a friends wedding and she was one of the first vendors we booked. She does truely beautiful work that is only enhanced by the fond memories of working with her prior to and during the wedding. Working with Sarah gave us the opportunity to have a little alone time because it was like they weren't even there when we were taking the pictures just the two of us, when something went wrong, she was on it even in the tinyest detail! It's too bad she can't double as a wedding planner too!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2006

Sarah is amazing. So personable and easy to work with and her photos are amazing. She really told the story of our day through her creative photography.

Sent on 05/21/2008

KC · Married on 07/21/2007

Sarah is talented, professional, super-friendly, warm, and fun. Her work is flawless, artful, and beautifully lit. We met with lots of photographers, and my husband said, "She is the person I can imagine enjoying our day with--we'll be with the photographer all day, right?"

She made me feel so beautiful I stopped obsessing over my back fat.

Sent on 06/16/2008