Sarah Brookhart Photography Reviews

Sarah Brookhart Photography 6
Sarah Brookhart Photography 7
  • John

John Sawyers · Getting married on 01/05/2021

The perfect choice to capture your most important moments!

We had the pleasure of celebrating at a wedding on May 18th at Sylvanside Farm. It is such a joy to watch a complete professional who works tirelessly to capture all of the once in a lifetime moments that will be so important in the years to come.
    I highly recommend Sarah to memorialize all of life's most important moments!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Obsessed. With. Her. And. Her. Work.

Sarah Brookhart Photography was hands down one of the best decisions I made when it came to wedding vendors. First of all - she's extremely talented. I love her editing, candid shots, and the way she can capture such pure emotion and storytelling through her lens. Second of all - she is so fun and easy to hangout with. And let me tell you - that's important when you're spending an entire day with someone. I told Sarah from the beginning that my groom didn't like getting his photo taken (he has 0 patience and just wants to be having fun with everyone else). Sarah and her husband Ryan made it so fun on our wedding day by asking us silly questions and even questions that made us think about our history together and why we love each other so much. It made the photo-taking process fun but also allowed them to capture our real emotions which is so crucial. I love that her pictures aren't cookie cutter but seem to be moving moments in time. She also sent me a sneak peak with about 5+ photos literally 2 days after our wedding so I could share on my instagram! All of my bridesmaids LOVED her as well - she captured her shots efficiently and quickly (aka we weren't there for 4 hours taking a million pictures). She also made them laugh as well with some of her prompts that she had (including all of us walking to the tune of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix a Lot). Her and Ryan's energy were great and they were such an awesome duo to capture the girls and guys. I'm thrilled with her work and will definitely be hiring her again for any future picture needs. Thanks, Sarah!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 13
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 14
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographer and human!

Hiring Sarah was by far the best wedding planning decision that I made! After seeing how outstanding my friend's wedding photos were, I knew that Sarah's style was exactly what I was looking for. My now husband and I were so nervous for our engagement shoot because we had never had our pictures taken like that before, but Sarah immediately eased our fears and we had the best time- not to mention that our photos turned out beautiful and totally natural. On our wedding day, Sarah kept me laughing but was also a calming presence when necessary.
    You would be out of your mind to not hire Sarah Brookhart Photography!! Super knowledgable, very helpful with planning, completely hilarious, and takes the best damn photos you could ever ask for! 10/10!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Athena

Athena · Married on 05/26/2019

High Quality Photos with a Professional Photographer!

I have been meaning to write this review for awhile. Now let me first start out with saying that my husband and I are huge planners. We got engaged 2 1/2 years before getting married, so we had plenty of months to plan and do our research. I searched high and low for any photographer in the area who matched the style I was looking for. I found several great ones, but Sarah is the one who stood out to me the most. I asked her over a year in advance and when she said yes I was ecstatic!

Sarah has been professional from the start. She's very kind and easy to get along with, but she definitely doesn't mess around. She likes to have fun, but she also knows how to get the job done and get all the shots you'll look back on and love for many years to come. Sarah had her baby shortly before our wedding, but that didn't stop her and her husband from committing to our wedding and flying all the way out to Mexico for our special day. They handled the logistics very well and were such a joy to have there! We got a few sneak peek photos within a couple days, our highlights album (of 500+ photos) a month later, and then the entire album within 2 weeks later. She also sent us a nice package with a USB of our photos. She is very quick and efficient, and I still haven't even chosen what photos I want to print for an album because I honestly like every single one of them (and that's not something most people could say).

Not only is she a great photographer, but she also has a great list of resources! She actually recommended the videographers we ended up going with (which also worked out well because they already knew how to work together). I would've never found them without her because they are not very active on social media, but oh man did their video blow us away (that's a review you'll also need to read). Anyway, we also wanted a nice cake and photographer for our wedding shower, and I found our cake baker from Sarah's Instagram (which to this day is still my favorite cake ever, it even blew our wedding cake out of the water), and she recommended a wonderful photographer to us (because Sarah wasn't available for that day). She might as well be a wedding planner at this point! haha. I highly recommend Sarah for any of your monumental moments, no questions asked!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 21
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 22
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/23/2018

Best wedding photographer there is!

After seeing the breathtaking photos Sarah captured at my sister’s wedding, it was a no-brainer who my wedding photographer would be. I had no doubt Sarah would do the same for my wedding. Having confidence in her helped make my wedding day so much less stressful. Sarah and her husband Ryan are calm, cool, and so much fun - they make taking photos a breeze. It ended up raining on our wedding day, and Sarah and Ryan were such champs about it all. They made taking our wedding photos one of the highlights of our day, rain and all! Sarah is truly one of the most talented photographers the east coast has to offer.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2018

Sarah and Ryan did an incredible job capturing our wedding day, the pictures turned out so beautiful. None of them looked posed or forced, and we had so much fun taking them. Neither of us are photogenic people really, and she made us look like pros. Sarah is insanely talented and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 23
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 24
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 25
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 26

Casey · Married on 07/21/2018

Photos Speak for Themselves - HIRE SARAH

Not sure how or why it has taken me this long to write a review.. maybe it's because i'm still blown away at my wedding photos and cannot fathom putting my gratitude for Sarah and her husband into words...

Nonetheless, I will try! Well - we can first start with the booking process - streamlined, organized, and explained so well by Sarah, that I didn't have any questions. We opted to have a second shooter and an album included in our package - WORTH IT. Sarah also offers engagement sessions and we 100% LOVED meeting and getting to know Sarah after booking but before the wedding! We loved our engagement photos *almost* as much as we loved our wedding photos!

The wedding - well, it rained. A lot. It didn't NOT rain during the entire July day. We were expecting a summer wedding and got a rainy 60-degree day. Sarah and Ryan were TROOPERS. They stood in the rain for perfect shots, brought us clear umbrellas to use, and just were so organized and attentive to detail that the rain didn't ruin anything from a photo perspective. I dreamed of Sarah's artistry in her other photos - the golden hour, twirling in the setting sun photos that I was accustomed to seeing - but I think our photos turned out even BETTER with the rain and gray day. That was a true testament to her work and her artistry in knowing where the best light or shot location even when the weather wasn't necessarily cooperating. Everyone who has seen my photos has asked who Sarah was, and has overly complimented me on her product. Strangers (ie. friends of friends) who have seen the photos have complimented them! My family and friends who are captured all love her style and love how THEY look in the photos as well. I obviously LOVED the way my husband and I looked in the photos - but it's so great to see such nice shots of your family and friends as well! We have them plastered all over our house/phones/work cubes because they are just that beautiful. Her artistry and professionalism is truly unmatched.

Finally - i'd like to say that I did not find Sarah through Wedding Wire or The Knot - and from the looks of it I'd say that most of her clients don't - because we don't need these forms of info pages when her artistry on her instagram/facebook/etc. truly speaks for itself. I stumbled upon her work on her instagram only 1 month into my 18 month engagement and I booked her right away - and I never looked back. I would say that photography is something that is extremely important to invest in and Sarah and her second shooters are beyond worth it - we will treasure these photos forever! Thank you Sarah and Ryan!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 33
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 34
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Sarah and her husband Ryan are the best!
    My experience with them has been nothing short of fantastic.

Sarah was very responsive and honest. She gave great advice on how to get the best pictures possible and was able to capture my (now) husband and I at our best, without any pictures looking posed or forced. She was efficient with her time and ours, and our pictures that I've seen thus far on her blog look like something out of a bridal magazine. I can't wait to see the rest!

Sarah's expertise and talent is worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

From the first time I reached out to Sarah, she has been absolutely incredible to work with! She sent us the sweetest welcome package to get us excited and tell us what to expect when we first booked her. She was accommodating and flexible in scheduling our engagement photos and delivered easily the best pictures of my (now) husband and I that we'd ever seen!! She is a pro at capturing us in our naturally giddy moments, and catching the sweetest candid ones too. She had a way of making us feel so comfortable that we forgot she was photographing us and were just our our normal selves.

As for the wedding, Sarah and her husband, Ryan, seriously blew away all of our expectations. I was worried with the constant rain all week that we'd end up with mostly indoor photos, on a day that I'd been dreaming would include fields, flowers, and lots of romping and twirling with my guy. Sarah and Ryan immediately put our fears to rest. From our first look out by the pond, to our bridal shots later in the evening, she captured the greens of the outdoors without emphasizing the mud along the edges of my gown. She had us giving each other Eskimo kisses and giggling, and managed to catch every single kiss in a photo. We received our photo gallery so, so quickly and I truly mean it when I say that we've loved every single photo - from the ones of details, to the family portraits, to our favorite candid shots. I can't recommend Sarah Brookhart enough for your wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 42
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 43

Kathleen · Married on 05/05/2018

Hire Sarah NOW!

Where to even begin? This review is way overdue! I've had the pleasure of working with Sarah three times now- for engagement photos, our wedding, and anniversary photos! Whether you book Sarah for your wedding or for a lifestyle/couple shoot, the entire process will be seamless, exciting, and incredibly memorable!

Through word of mouth (and gorgeous Instagram and Facebook photos), I found Sarah Brookhart Photography and it wasn't even a question that she would be our wedding photographer. On top of being an incredibly talented creator and a wonderful human, Sarah is professional, organized, and a great gal to have at your side during one of the most important days of your life. You can relax knowing that no matter the circumstances, your photos will be utterly gorgeous and natural.

My husband and I worried that our awkwardness while taking photos would be obvious, but that is just not the case! Sarah (and her husband, Ryan) made us feel so comfortable during every session. We laughed, danced, sang, and enjoyed every single moment- unaware that we had a camera to "pose" for.

Hiring Sarah as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you make! Her work far exceeds whatever price you may pay. I recommend Sarah Brookhart Photography through and through!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 55
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 56
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 57

Colleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Choosing the perfect photographer was at the very top of my list when deciding on wedding vendors, and Sarah Brookhart Photography was by far the best decision I made! Sarah is so insanely talented and I was so lucky to have had her photograph our big day. She and her associate photographer, Becca, beautifully captured all of the love and laughter of our wedding day. And talk about fast turn around!! I think we got all of our pictures two weeks after the wedding -- insane! While clicking through my HUSBAND and I were able to relive the best day of our lives! Sarah was so great to work with and really put all my stressed out bride panics at ease. You spend the FIRST moments as husband and wife with your photographer and Sarah made those moments so special!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 62
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 63
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 64

Megan · Married on 09/10/2017

I wish there was a way to give more than 5 stars because Sarah deserves an INFINITE amount of stars!! From initial contact to the last minutes of our wedding, it was such a pleasure working with Sarah and her husband, Ryan. They were responsive, friendly, professional, FUN and more importantly- ridiculously talented. I am a somewhat shy and awkward person at baseline and she made us feels so comfortable in front of the camera and delivered us the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Our friends and family can't stop raving about them. You would be SORELY missing out if you don't book her. One of THE best decisions we made for our wedding :)

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 65
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 66
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 67
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 68
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 69

Jess · Married on 09/09/2017

Our experience with Sarah was amazing - she is so talented and down to Earth! We were super passionate about capturing the "real" emotions of our wedding day and wanted majority of our photos to be candid moments and she delivered on that beyond our expectations. The whole engagement process was very simple and Sarah is super responsive - she made things easy. I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 70
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 71
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 72
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 73
    Sarah Brookhart Photography 74

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah is just the best. Not only does she have an amazing eye and take beautiful photos, she is FUN and can put everyone at ease. Her husband Ryan is pretty cool too : ). Our photos are perfect.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Ryann · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Sarah. Throughout the experience from signing initial contracts to engagement photos to our wedding day she was responsive, professional and flexible. Sarah allowed us to make changes to the initial contract the week before our wedding as we finalized our timeline. On our wedding day she was on time, organized and relational. Working with Sarah was a seamless process. Our wedding photos are incredible. We have received so many compliments. She perfectly captured our vision and theme. Her prices are reasonable in comparison to other local photographers. The photos were worth every dollar spent.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kati · Married on 08/21/2016

Sarah (and Becca) did a great job photographing our wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Contact beforehand was excellent and we had fun with the engagement shoot (included in the package) shortly before the big day. Sarah was efficient and professional during the wedding day and the photos turned out perfectly. She got all the shots we could want and we now have over 700+ great photos from our special day.

Everyone has been commenting on how nice the photos are! We would recommend Sarah to any couple looking for a wedding photographer.

-Paul & Kati

Sent on 09/04/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah is amazing!! She is so prompt, responsive and so much fun! We just absolutely loved working with Sarah. She made us feel at ease during the wedding day, took control of the situation (which you need or you won't get the opportunity to be apart of your own wedding) and planned ahead. Not only is Sarah a joy, her photos are just absolutely incredible!

Sarah, thank you beyond words for how special you made our day!!

Sent on 09/07/2016