Sarah Amelia Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Sarah Amelia Photography

1 User photo

Sarah Amelia Photography 1

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Sarah did our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful!!! She gave many different options and was very efficient and responsive! I couldn’t be happier with how the pictures came out.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sarah Amelia Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was a pleasure working with you and Joe!

Darcel · Married on 09/02/2017

Service was outstanding, professional and affordable!!

Sarah Amelia Photography 2
    Sent on 12/10/2017

Sarah Amelia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Darcel! It was my pleasure working with you both on your gorgeous wedding day! Best wishes always.

Jodi · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah is amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and was helpful in every strep of the process! Sarah went out of her way to make sure she got the best shot! She traveled almost two hours to our city to find good locations for our engagement photos and for wedding photos! If we had to do it all over again we would go with Sarah without a doubt! We appreciate your work Sarah! ??

Sent on 09/08/2016

Maria · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah was great to work with. Very professional and respectful. Positive and upbeat as well. She has a lot of good ideas and is willing to research places for potential photo shoots. Thanks again for being part of our special day!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Sarah Amelia Photography's reply:

Thank you Maria! It was awesome to be a part of your amazing day.

Angie · Married on 05/06/2016

My fiance and I worked with Sarah for our engagement photos. We chose May for our photo shoot hoping for nice spring weather...instead we a cold 45 degree day! Even though the weather was not the best, Sarah made us feel so comfortable and was very accommodating with the cold weather. She was a lot of fun to work with and helped us make the best out of the weather! Sarah is wonderful to work with and we highly recommend her. We are having a destination wedding in Florida with a package that includes a photographer, or else we would definitely choose Sarah!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Abby · Married on 09/06/2014

I used Sarah Amelia Photography for my engagement photo session, and am also using her at my wedding in September. First of all, Sarah has a very warm personality that helped my fiance and I feel comfortable before taking pictures. I wasn't really sure about where I wanted to have the photos taken, so she gave me some ideas. The actual photo session was the right amount of time. It didn't feel too long, and she was open to suggestions from us about certain poses. I also liked that she had great ideas on poses that made me look a bit slimmer in the photos. That's always a bonus! Overall I was very satisfied with the experience. Sarah had the online portfolio up pretty quickly. Her prices are fair. She obviously has a passion for photography and it shows in her work.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 12/23/2011

If you are looking for a special person to capture all of the beauty and the love of the best day of your life, please, please choose Sarah Amelia Photography. After being engaged for a couple of years, my husband and I decided we'd waited long enough and to plan our wedding in just a few short months. The process was very overwhelming, as my husband was working out of state at the time and many of the wedding tasks fell on me. I felt immediately at ease after meeting with Sarah. I already knew she was a skilled photographer, but she was also very helpful with other aspects of the wedding planning. Sarah could seriously be a wedding planner, if that were her ambition. Sarah helped move everything along and kept things organized on our wedding day. I did not worry about a thing. And the photos, I am in love with our photos. They are so stunning, they could be in a magazine. Thank you for the beautiful memories, Sarah Amelia Photography!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Robin · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was great! She is an excellent photographer. She responded immediately, when I couldn't get others to call me back. We love our pictures. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/15/2015

Sarah did a great job at preparing me for my wedding day. She guided me along the process ahead of time so everything was ready. She asked me to select some poses that I wanted and who I wanted them with, plus she had some of her own ideas, she arrived early to my wedding to take pictures of the decorations and us getting ready, and she stayed well into the night! She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend her to a friend :)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Leslie · Married on 08/14/2014

4.2
      3.5

photos are very pretty. thank you.

Sent on 11/23/2016