Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair Reviews

88 Reviews for Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair

• Michelle

Michelle B. · Getting married on 07/01/2022

es la mejor!

Es encantadora Sara!!! Muy amable, paciente y sobre todo profesional! Te dice lo mejor que te quedaria respetando lo que tu quieres

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Karishma

Karishma K. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Trust Sara Tamargo for any event , they are the best :)

Despite their packed schedule, I consider myself so lucky that Sara Tamargo and their team agreed to squeeze me in, not only for my wedding and reception events, but also a trial. So grateful for that!! They have the most talented staff, everyone is so professional and overall such a well coordinated team. Leading up to the trial day, the team was in touch with me, getting to know me and my desired hair/make up style. I had an Indian Hindu wedding and I must say that they I am beyond impressed with their work. I opted for a natural look with blush undertones and they took all care to make sure it complimented my outfit and jewelry and even helped with the Indian style draping. I can re-assure that I looked great even after a mid morning beach wedding in 80 degree weather with way too much wind and humidity. You can trust them with with any skin/hair type and color and they deliver. All my photos look great and I get a lot of compliments. Loved working with you all and I wish you all a great success. Love, Karishma.

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle J. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Amé mi maquillaje el día de mi boda

Gracias chicas por dejarme como siempre lo soñé!! Realmente superaron mis expectativas, excelente trabajo, muy profesionales y mega carismáticas!! Saludos desde Quito Ecuador!! 100% recomendadas

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Marta

Marta · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Amazing job!

The team was so friendly and responsive. I received so many compliments and will definitely book them again :)

Sent on 07/20/2020

Nisha S. · Married on 05/22/2021

Sara Tamargo is the best for hair and makeup!

I loved getting my hair and makeup done by Sara and her team for my wedding events! They are so attentive and care about your look for your special day. I love the more natural look and Sara made sure that my makeup was the perfect combination of natural AND glam! For reception I wanted more of a glam look and she delivered (picture attached). Her hair stylist also always did my hair so well. I’m so glad I chose them for the most important day so far in my life. My bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done by Sara’s team as well and they couldn’t stop raving about how they looked, which was a lot of pressure off my shoulders knowing they were looking and feeling their best. Would highly recommend Sara Tamargo hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • O

Olivia V. · Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely incredible!

This team is the most talent makeup and hair team I have ever had the pleasure of working with! Highly recommend. Everyone looked incredible!

Sent on 05/09/2021

Kirby W. · Married on 12/22/2020

Incredible Makeup & Hair Artists

Sara and her team are incredible makeup & hair artists! I hired them for our wedding that got postponed from May to December due to COVID. They were flexible with allowing us to postpone and were very responsive to all my questions. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Sara and her team—they are all super sweet, talented, and professional. If you want to feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day or special occasion, then hire Sara and her team— I promise, you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2021

Ashby G. · Married on 12/19/2020

Incredible

Sara and her team were the perfect hair and makeup team for our bridal party on our wedding day. They asked for inspiration photos but made our hair and makeup look even better than the inspirations we provided. They were so sweet, friendly, and responsive and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Melissa · Married on 12/06/2020

Professional and accurate

I didn't know what I wanted and they delivered! They were on time, very professional, and kind. Makeup lasted ALL NIGHT! 😃

Sent on 12/24/2020

Canhnha L. · Married on 12/04/2020

Must have for make up and hair!

Sara and her team were absolutely amazing and very responsive with communication! I knew that I didn't want to worry about my hair and make up on my special day; look beautiful and feel confident! They were friendly and on time, and made my make up and hair exactly as the photos I shared. Would 1000% recommend them and use them again in the future for other hair and make up needs if I am back down in the area!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Kelly · Married on 11/13/2020

Fantastic experience!

I would recommend Sara Tamargo’s team over and over again!! Noemi and Margarita were the artists who did my hair and makeup. They were both FANTASTIC!!! There is nothing I would have changed. They came to the resort two days before the wedding to do a trial and then they even switched up my look for the evening!! I could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Amanda H. · Married on 11/11/2020

The best for hair and makeup!

The whole team was absolutely amazing and did a fantastic job. Everybody came out looking so beautiful. Sara was so sweet and lovely. Definitely enjoyed my day especially being in the hands of these ladies. The team worked on myself and 7 other girls, and were very organized and focused on each girl. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Mikayla R. · Married on 10/30/2020

The very best experience!

We cannot say enough about our experience with Sara Tamargo Makeup & Hair. We felt so pampered and they did such a fabulous job of taking their time with each person & making them look so beautiful! We had the bride, 8 bridesmaids, & 2 moms, and they sent the perfect number of stylists to get everyone done on time, & each girl felt perfect! Cannot recommend enough! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Incredible Wedding Makeup/Hair!

You don’t need to read any other reviews besides this one! The Sara Tamargo team is a dream to work with! Not only did they make me feel like such a stunning bride my bridesmaids all loved their makeup looks too! This makeup did not budge through the sweat and tears! I loved the concealing and airbrush that they did that make me feel like I didn’t have to worry about my makeup the rest of the night. They also truly nail all of the Pinterest inspo you show them! Highly recommend for quality hair and makeup. They were amazing on communication and made it a breeze to meet them the day of the wedding. They made a schedule and stayed on track with time. They gave great attention to detail to each and every person in my wedding party!
    Makeup: Sara
    Hair: Nancy

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Such A Talented Group of HMU Artists

The Sara Tamargo team was absolutely amazing. Not only did I feel & look amazing, but so did my bridal party. They are knowledgeable on what products to use in the humidity and my makeup looked great even after the heat & a bit of rain. They were great at recreating my inspiration photos and are a great group of friendly women.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 10/05/2020

Dream Wedding

Sara and her team were a dream to work with. It is nerve wracking booking someone from a different country that has never done your hair or makeup before, but she took my vision and executed it even further than my expectations. She made me feel like a Queen of my wedding day. I will forever be grateful to Sara and her team for the stunning work and service they provided to me, my mothers and sisters.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Jenna R. · Married on 08/01/2020

Professional Business with Integrity

I booked ST's team in early September for my March wedding. Throughout the entire process, the ST team was so professional and trustworthy - answering emails within hours, rejiggering schedules for me, updating timelines, providing input beyond scope. They are a business with integrity and fantastic customer service (and of course, their H&MU looks exceptional) and any bride would be lucky to work with them.

*I booked Sara Tamargo and team for my wedding on 3/28 which unfortunately had to be cancelled due to coronavirus.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Siobhan H. · Married on 06/22/2020

Amazing at what they do

Such lovely women, made planning the hair and make up of my wedding party very easy. Very fast communication and quick to answer any questions and give recommendations. Their work is fantastic and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Jennifer A. · Married on 03/17/2020

Beautiful work!

They did an amazing job with my wedding party, myself and the moms. Hair and makeup were gorgeous!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2020

Flawless & Perfect for our Wedding.

Our wedding day had both wind and rain and by the end of the night I still looked just as gorgeous as I did the minute the ladies got done with myself, mother, and maid of honor. The ladies were prompt, accommodating, and literally did our hair and makeup identical to the photos that we showed them. I could not have been more pleased with how phenomenal of a job they did. I was beyond thankful to have a team of beauty experts for my perfect wedding day. You will not be disappointed by their work and I would recommend them again and again.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 02/02/2020

Hair and Makeup for my destination wedding!

Planning a destination wedding is no small job. Though if I can help you at all in your journey I can highly recommend you choose to work with Sara Tamargo Makeup & Hair. I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day along with my bridal party! Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. · Married on 01/25/2020

Superb Quality, worth every penny

The Sara Tamargo team was wonderful to work with, from the coordinator to the artists. Communication was warm, friendly and efficient. My schedule did not allow for a trial but the girls did an amazing job listening to our requests. They paid attention to the details of the pinterest examples we showed them the day of and executed them beyond our expectations. Super fun girls to chat with and they did an amazing job calming me down when the MoB & MoG got on my nerves. LOL! The make up (airbrush, liner, lipstick, etc.) was gorgeous and lasted all night. I took my own hair extensions and they were applied very strategically that they didn’t weigh down my hair/head and were comfortable all night. They came highly recommended by Anna from Paradise Weddings & Events.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Erin · Married on 01/24/2020

A great experience.

This team is really incredible. Two artists joined me in my room and it was such a wonderful experience. They arrived early for set up and completed everything on time. They listened and used all my photos to create the exact look I wanted. I have never received so many complements in my life on my make up alone. They really did a great job on the bridesmaids too. I would confidently recommends this team to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Tori

Tori C. · Married on 01/10/2020

All-star team!

Sara Tamargo's makeup and hair team was the absolute best! I had a trial run the day before our wedding and Sara made me feel like an absolute princess! Her studio is very clean and cute. On the wedding day Sara and her team came to our hotel room to do hair and makeup for myself and 6 bridesmaids, mother, and two flower girls. My entire group was so impressed with how well their hair and makeup looked and how quickly they were able to get us all done! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Sara knew exactly how to give me that glamourous look I wanted! All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire day/night even after a rain storm during the ceremony! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Anvita S. · Married on 12/21/2019

Great experience with Sara and team

Sara and her team were absolutely fantastic for my Indian wedding at Dreams Playa Mujeres, Mexico. They were always on time and listened to what we wanted very carefully. My hair and makeup was flawless and everyone in my family had nothing but compliments on how I looked. We also asked Sara’s team do hair and makeup for a lot of our family and guests and they were extremely happy with the results. Thank you Sara for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2020