Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair Reviews

63 Reviews for Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair

• Tori

Tori Couts · Getting married on 10/01/2020

All-star team!

Sara Tamargo's makeup and hair team was the absolute best! I had a trial run the day before our wedding and Sara made me feel like an absolute princess! Her studio is very clean and cute. On the wedding day Sara and her team came to our hotel room to do hair and makeup for myself and 6 bridesmaids, mother, and two flower girls. My entire group was so impressed with how well their hair and makeup looked and how quickly they were able to get us all done! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Sara knew exactly how to give me that glamourous look I wanted! All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire day/night even after a rain storm during the ceremony! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Anvita Sinha · Married on 12/21/2019

Great experience with Sara and team

Sara and her team were absolutely fantastic for my Indian wedding at Dreams Playa Mujeres, Mexico. They were always on time and listened to what we wanted very carefully. My hair and makeup was flawless and everyone in my family had nothing but compliments on how I looked. We also asked Sara’s team do hair and makeup for a lot of our family and guests and they were extremely happy with the results. Thank you Sara for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Reed · Married on 12/04/2019

Great experience for my elopement at Zamas Hotel in Tulum

Would definitely recommend! My artist was very friendly and professional and took to heart what vibe I was going for and made my dream wedding hair and makeup a reality!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Lauren Lancastle · Married on 12/04/2019

The best!🲶

We are from the UK and getting married in a Mexico I was worried I wouldn’t find what I wanted for my hair and makeup. As soon as I spoke to the team of Sara Tamargo I trusted them, they were so so lovely. They did not disappoint, on the day the girls were lovely, they made me feel so relaxed, and they made me feel beautiful. My bridesmaids and mum also had their makeup and hair done too and we were all so happy with it! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! We all loved it and I would 100% recommend. Plus it lasted all day and all night even in the hot weather!!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Karen

Karen Y Soriano · Married on 11/30/2019

Great makeup + hair, stayed on all night!

I chose to go off my resort resort to Sara and her team to avoid vendor fees. The ST team caught my eye quickly because there were so many great reviews on them, their portfolio was amazing, and additionally, their prices were super reasonable for the quality of work. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning and were so happy with their hair and makeup. Their house near our resort was beautiful and we were able to find it easily enough. The makeup stayed on ALL night, even through our after party! Sara and her girls are very sweet and patient and will guide you through the whole thing if you're indecisive like me but will also listen to what you want. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Fernanda

Fernanda Garduza · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent!!

Excellent service from Sara Tamargo's team! I highly recommend them! Loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day!! Very professional artists and team, and the results were spectacular!!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney J Woolcott · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding review

I am very picky about my hair and makeup and I LOVED it and received so many compliments

Sent on 11/27/2019

Angie Rice · Married on 11/12/2019

Best Indian Hair and Makeup Team

Sara and her team were so accommodating when I woke up sick on my wedding day. They made all the girls look stunning and we couldn't have asked for a more stress free getting ready! I would highly recommend if you're getting married in Mexico!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Beaulac · Married on 11/11/2019

Incredible

We were so impressed by your team, thank you for eveything. Worth every penny:)
    I highly suggest sara tamari makeup team!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Tarissa · Married on 11/06/2019

Highly recommend

Sara and the team did such an all incredible job making me and my bridesmaids look amazing on my wedding day. They were very accommodating , friendly, and overall it was an awesome experience. I would recommend Sara and her team any day!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kara Donnelly · Married on 11/05/2019

Highly recommend

We hired ST for our wedding and they were amazing. Highly recommend! Very professional, responsive, on-time, and talented. Myself, my mom, my MIL, and my bridesmaids all felt and looked beautiful.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Schimitschek · Married on 10/25/2019

Trial and wedding hair and makeup

Wow! Sara and her team and beyond amazing. She was very easy to reach and communicate with during this whole process and super sweet!!! At first I didn’t schedule a trial but the week of I changed my mind. Sara was able to squeeze me in day before (what a saint). During the trial they did not rush. They really paid attention to what I liked and didn’t like. Even tried other options until we found something that worked well for me.

On the wedding day we had 9 ladies getting hair and makeup done. Sara and 4 ladies arrived at 945 and were done by 2. It was like an assembly line but worked so well. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked awesome. I’ve been telling people I wish I could bring Sara back home with me! We couldn’t have been happier with the results. My hair for the most part stayed in place. I do have thick long hair. Went with half up and half down. The curls did fall but it still looked great. Makeup stayed on the whole night.

In planning a destination wedding you don’t know what your going to get. I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria Heenandez · Married on 09/16/2019

Sara Tamargo and her team were the best!! The makeup and hair !!!! Just perfect . We all love it .

Sara and her team were exceptional, love, love her , Sara is so professional , sweet and very suave to work on my face. I love my makeup and my hair. The hair and makeup was still looking perfect hours after she did it to me. And my daughter also got her makeup from Sara and she look so beautiful.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Singleton · Married on 09/01/2019

Simply Amazing

Sara Tamargo's team is fantastic! It was truly a pleasant experience from my first inquiry up until putting on my wedding dress. The prices were reasonable, my emails were responded to timely, my requests were accommodated, and they were flexible with scheduling. It was important to me that the MUAs be able to work with various shades, and they nailed it. I sent pics of hair and makeup for myself and they were able to deliver. Daniela did my makeup, and she was great! Thank you and your team for being my MUA on that special day:)

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

We are very grateful to you for all your words! It was a pleasure for the team to help you on your big day, and we always appreciate these reviews in which we can constantly improve. You looked beautiful!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2019

Dream team

Sara and her team did a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids and the mothers! They arrived on time and were very responsive to my emails. Everyone was obsessed with their hair and makeup and we finished ahead of schedule! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Very thanks, sweetie! Was a big pleasure for our team to be with you. We always try to do our best... you're so cute!

Natalie Dawn · Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing MUA & Hair

I booked Sara and her team a year ago for my wedding this April, she was so flexible with times and a few extra girls added the last minute they accommodated us with extra staff and made us all look gorgeous! Sara and her team and skilled at what they do and efficient, the atmosphere was boutique like and very comfortable. Would 100 percent recommend my makeup lasted all night at a beach wedding from 2:00-12:00 am

Sent on 04/25/2019

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you very much my dear Natalie for your beautiful words. It was a real pleasure to be able to support you on that SPECIAL DAY .

I send you a very big hug and again CONGRATULATIOS =)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what I wanted.

Everyone commented how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and it was exactly what I wanted. It felt like a natural version of me, but even better. I would recommend Sara and team to EVERYONE.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Shweta

Shweta · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing job!

Sara & her team did an amazing job doing my hair & makeup along with my family and friends! They were so sweet and always came on time. Everyone was amazed with how well their makeup stayed in the Mexico Heat. They were so responsive during the planning process. I really appreciated all their hard work and would recommend them to every bride that gets married in Mexico. I have to say my makeup has never looked as amazing as it did on my wedding weekend and I opted out of doing a trial. Sara is that good! Hire her immediately with no hesitation! :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Brooke Erwin · Married on 01/28/2019

Glam squad!

My hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned! They were so professional and fun to hang out with while we got ready! I recommend them to anyone considering getting their hair and makeup done! I found them through instagram and decided to hire them versus using the resort salon, which I already paid for in my wedding package. So glad I did! 💕

Sent on 02/02/2019

Belen · Married on 12/30/2018

Phenomenal

When I first did my research for hair and makeup in the area, I was searching for something that looked natural yet dramatic but not extreme or ridiculous, and that's exactly what Sara's team did for me. They were very conscientious about ensuring I was absolutely satisfied with their work, they were flexible and open to my feedback during the trial and the wedding day. They do a good assessment as to what look the bride is going for to capture it on the wedding day. I had the pleasure of working with Daniela and Mimi. Daniela was the sweetest. I can honestly say I never felt as understood about my looks as I did with her, seriously. She's phenomenal and made the time enjoyable. She used high-quality products all around. Mimi was also great about detail. I told her I wanted my hair to look natural (not too much hairspray) which I disliked from other's works, and she did just that. She gave me an updo that lasted me all day. Both of them had great time-management skills. We started getting ready late on the day of the wedding, yet they made it work while also delivering awesome work. I was very pleased overall with their work, I felt and looked beautiful thanks to their work.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Mari · Married on 12/22/2018

Thank you Sara!

Sara and her team are just simply talented, attentive and kind. I was so nervous putting my full trust on a makeup artist and hair stylist for my big day, especially with having a destination wedding as I was not going to have time to do any trials first. But let me just tell you as soon as I saw Sara’s and her teams work on Facebook and Wedding Wire, I just felt this overwhelming comfort that I had nothing to worry about because I was going to look beautiful on my wedding day. When the day came they genuinely listened to me and gave me the wedding look that I had envisioned for so long. I absolutely love these ladies because honestly without them I wouldn’t have felt and looked as stunning on my wedding day. Trust me you will not regret choosing them!

Sent on 02/27/2019

emily · Married on 12/01/2018

amazing!!!

totakly professional and worth it! would recommend to anyone. i was worried because i didn’t do a trial but they succeeded with what i wanted!

Sent on 12/05/2018

gabrielle · Married on 12/01/2018

the best of the best

Honestly, the best decision was choosing Sara Tamargo & team for hair and make-up on my wedding day. Sara and her team are incredible, I absolutely LOVED my hair and make-up, and so did my bridal party! Sara is so sweet, flexible and talented.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kay · Married on 09/01/2018

Sara Tamargo and her team were WONDERFUL to work with. Anything I asked, they did everything they could to help and did exactly what myself and my bridal party asked for. Great, great job! Only thing I wish could have gone differently, was a curling iron burned the villa we were renting and there was some miscommunication about price for my mother's hair. But, Sara was quick to correct it! Overall, their work is amazing. I did not get the chance to meet Sara, but her team was awesome to have and work with on the big day. I loved everyone's look and not once in the Mexican Riviera humidity and heat did anything sweat off!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/24/2018

I feel so lucky to have had this amazing hair and makeup crew on my wedding day! I can’t even explain how happy I am with how the whole experience turned out. They brought 3 great hair and makeup artists and every single girl in my wedding party loved the way they looked. And I usually go to weddings that the bridesmaids all complain about how they look ... so this was such a great relief. I shopped around for a while to choose a wedding team. I went with them bc of their price and instagram. But I honestly feel like there’s nobody that could have done better regardless of the price! I’ve never seen my sister look like that.. you will be extremely happy should you chose Sara’s team like I did ;)

Sent on 08/09/2018