Sara Smile Photography Reviews

49 | Providence, RI

49 Reviews for Sara Smile Photography

49 Sara Smile Photography Reviews

Tina · Married on 10/06/2018

Sara's work is beautiful and she's so easy to work with! She took two awkward love birds and three quirky pets and somehow got amazing shots of all of us that reflected our love. Can't wait for her to photograph our wedding!!

Jenna · event on: 08/30/2017

Sara is sensational and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Her style is so unique and beautiful, it's unlike anything I've ever seen, and we are so so happy with our choice to go with Sara. I found Sara because she was the photographer for my cousin's wedding, and after seeing their photos, I needed to know who their photographer was. Sara took our engagement photos (which we have received back) and will take our wedding photos next August, and we could not be more excited or more happy with our choice. Every single engagement photo came out amazing - it was difficult to choose just 2 for our save the date! She's responsive, easy to work with, makes you feel at ease and comfortable, but also gives advice, which I really appreciate and value.

The biggest thing I want to say about Sara is that having confidence in my wedding photographer has taken so much pressure off of many other aspects of my wedding day. She's organized and keeps things moving in a timely manner, and you will not be disappointed with her photos. She's amazing.

Jason · Married on 10/21/2017

Sara was a true professional and was there for everything we asked of her. She is very easy to work with and the pictures are amazing.

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

One look at Sara’s pictures and I knew she would be able to capture what I was looking for on my wedding day. Once the party is over and the planning is done, the photography is what brings you back to that amazing day. Sara captured all the emotions from our wedding day in her gorgeous pictures. From our engagement session to our wedding day, Sara was so easy to talk to and work with. She got all the shots we wanted but never made us feel like we left the party! We can’t thank her enough for helping us be able to relive those memories for a lifetime!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

I fell in love with Sara’s photography the second I saw it, and we are so lucky to have been able to book her for our wedding. Her style isn’t like anything else I’ve seen. Not only is she a great photographer, but she’s a lovely person all around. We loved meeting with her and talking to her. She and her assistant were amazing on the day itself, having fun with us and taking great pictures even in some rain. She was open to what we wanted, while also using her professional experience to guide our shots as well. I can’t say enough about how our day was completed with Sara there as part of it. Also, she got a handful of pictures back to us just a couple of days after which was so fun! They were so beautiful I cried!

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Sara was a dream. She took the time to get to know us, making the photos really personal and beautiful. She's attentive to the shots you want while also capturing tons of amazing candids. She kept the day moving on time, always responded quickly, and was easy to reach. Most of all the photos look amazing.

Doireann · Married on 08/05/2017

Sara (and her assistant Mary Kathleen) were outstanding! We knew as soon as we met her in person that she was the right photographer for us! She understood that we were about having a family celebration, not a day for just us, and she absolutely stayed to true to our wishes. Now, having all of the photos of the day it feels like reliving it all over again. She captured every sweet moment, each and every one of our loved ones, the details of the day, and our two cats! The photos all exude the vibe we had that day and we're so grateful! I would recommend her to anybody!

Dana · Married on 07/02/2017

We had our engagement shoot with Sara for our wedding in July of 2017 this past August and could not have had a better experience. From the minute we met her we felt her genuine passion to get to know us and it showed throughout our photos. Our relatives and friends keep telling us how she was able to capture us as a couple in our engagement pictures. We cannot wait to see her work her magic on our big day!

Dana · Married on 07/02/2017

Sara was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first meeting she worked carefully with us to ensure that we selected the best photography package for our wedding vision and our budget. Sara was extremely responsive and checked in several times before the wedding to ensure we were all on the same page. Sara's calm demeanor made our engagement pictures a breeze and an experience we genuinely enjoyed. On the wedding day Sara and her team were extremely professional and helped keep this very high strung bride calm as they walked us through all the pictures we wanted to get with our family and friends. She checked in with us throughout the wedding day and before she left to ensure we had everything we wanted. We got our proofs back this week and could not be more thrilled with the quality of the images and the variety of candids and posed photos. We are so happy we chose Sara for our wedding photographer and would gladly recommend her!

samantha · Married on 06/30/2017

So technically Sara hasn't shot my wedding yet because it is next June, but she has photographed two of my sisters and my moms wedding! When I got engaged there was not a doubt that she would photograph mine as well. Her style is amazing and I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have.

• User6111263 · 1+ year ago

Sara was exactly what we were hoping for and more in a photographer! She was responsive, thoughtful and helpful as we planned our engagement photos and a supportive presence on our wedding day. Her "get to know you" questionnaire had us feeling at ease immediately. When we received our photos back we couldn't stop looking through all of them - each one was better than the next! Our more formal portraits were incredible, but her candid shots really captured the emotions of the day. We feel so fortunate to have chosen Sara as our photographer and would highly recommend her!

Rachel · Married on 10/02/2016

Every single step in the process with Sara was amazing and fun, from the engagement session to the actual day. She kept things moving so smoothly and was able to tame our crazy crowd of a family, and gave us helpful directions on how to pose. Don't even get me started on the images. I'm very picky about how I look in images, and she was able to make me feel so pretty! Every single image she captured that night is amazing and I will cherish them forever and ever. I will recommend her to everyone!

jay · Married on 09/18/2016

I have had the pleasure of working with Sara at a recent wedding. the images she captured were nothing short of amazing!

Sara is awesome! She really listens to you and she really gets how to capture you and your partner as you are in real life which is what I LOVE. Everyone has been saying how much they love our engagement shoot pictures! Can't wait to see what they say about our wedding day ones! Highly recommend! Thanks Sara!

Sean · Married on 09/10/2016

Sara was a pleasure to work with from the time we spent cruising her well designed portfolio website all the way through our engagement and wedding shoots. She's professional, easy to work with, and has a great eye and taste - all things essential when picking a wedding (or any other event) photographer. Both my wife and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Her work:
    Sara's work speaks for itself. But, I will try to do it justice in words. My mother said about the photos I put on facebook that Sara took, "I keep thinking I've seen the best one, until I see more and more!" Sara doesn't take photos for a living. Sara captures moments and emotions with a camera. She truly has a talent.

I thought I wouldn't care about having any photos of people dancing and sweaty at my wedding. Sara proved me wrong. Friends and family dancing were captured by her lens in an incredible way. They don't look sweaty or drunk- they look happy and full of bliss.

Working with her:
    Working with Sara was a pleasure. She puts a great deal of
    effort into getting to know her clients, beginning with our first meeting before we ever signed anything (we met at a dog friendly patio for a beer). She encourages that couples do an engagement photo shoot so that she can learn more about them and so they feel more comfortable in front of the camera.

Sara was professional, kind, funny, timely, reliable and all around wonderful to work with!! My little sister has hired her for her wedding, so I'm glad I get to see her again!

Ariel · Married on 07/30/2016

Sara honestly deserves more than 5 stars. Photography was super important to my husband and I and Sara was actually the first vendor we booked. We fell in love with how original and fresh her work is. She sees love from a totally different perspective than other photographers and puts an artistic and creative flair into everything she does. We were so afraid our pictures would look cookie cutter and I can promise you, if you go with Sara and her team this shouldn't be a concern!

Sara is patient and a true professional. She felt like a friend and not just a vendor we hired for our wedding. Thank you Sara for capturing the best day of our lives and for giving us 800+ pieces of art we can look back at to relive our special day.

Rebecca · Married on 06/25/2016

Sara did our engagement pictures and wedding this past summer! Words cannot describe how amazing she was. Her photography is unique and beautiful and she truly knows how to capture all the perfect moments. I was very nervous about our engagement pictures session, however Sara made it feel so comfortable and natural. She took some amazing sunset beach pictures that we will cherish forever! And then our wedding-- was simply perfect. It was a place she had never photographered before, however you could never tell. She knew exactly where to take pictures that captured every scenic moment! Every single person who looks at our wedding pictures absolutely love them! Sara did my close friends wedding a month later and did just as an amazing job!! I would recommend her to any couple that wants a unique and creative touch to there wedding pictures!! Her assistant was also just as amazing and kind!! Thank you Sara for capturing the most special moment in our lives in the most beautiful way! ??

• I

Iris ( Joey) · Married on 05/14/2016

Loved Sara's calm and reassuring energy. She was fully present and available for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Not intrusive but always there at the right moment.
    The photos turned out fantastic!
    Thanks you Sara!!!!!

Colleen · Married on 11/07/2015

We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing photographer! From our engagement photos through the actual wedding day, Sara was completely incredible. We just got our wedding photos back, and we couldn’t be happier. Sara did a great job working with us, getting the photos we requested beforehand while also handling requests on the fly. She made us feel incredibly comfortable, and gave us great direction. We ended up with so many beautiful photos! I can’t recommend her enough!

Kassandra · Married on 10/10/2015

I can not say enough good things about Sara and her work! She is very professional while still making you feel comfortable and like you've known her forever! She did my bridal portraits and our wedding pictures and we are absolutely in love with both. She always replies in a very timely manner and was extremely helpful throughout all of our wedding planning. I would highly recomend Sara to any bride! You will not be disappointed!

Christina · Married on 09/11/2015

Sara is an amazing photographer! She was great to work with leading up to our wedding and day of. She is so creative and understood the vibe we were going for with our wedding. She is totally inconspicuous, you don't even realize she is taking candid photos but yet she is capturing amazing shots! I would 100% recommend Sara Smile Photography!

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

In short, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. The artfulness of her photographs is what drew us in. But her real magic was in coaxing us -- two less-than-mushy people who had never taken professional photos before -- to somehow enjoy, and look natural in, the wedding photo-taking process. We are beyond thrilled with the preview photos she's posted, and can't wait to see full set from our big day!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sara Smile Photography's reply:

I can't wait for you to see them also! Thank you for the review. xoxo

Narda · Married on 06/07/2015

Sara did an absolute fabulous job capturing our favorite day! A wedding is a whirlwind of activities, and we are so fortunate to have so many images from Sara to relive the day and have her spot the things we couldn't see ourselves. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/05/2015