Sara Frantz Artistry Reviews

Sara Frantz Artistry 4
Sara Frantz Artistry 5
Sara Frantz Artistry 6

Ashley · Getting married on 12/15/2021

I have known Sara for a long time and not only was it lovely being able to catch up with her while she was doing my makeup but she was amazingly professional! She made sure to keep my personal makeup routines on mind while she worked her magic! I loved my makeup and she made be feel beautiful! I would Absolutely recommend her to anyone. She also does hair and spray tans!!

Sara Frantz Artistry 7
    Sara Frantz Artistry 8
  • Erin

Erin Simon · Married on 08/24/2019

Book Her Now!

Sara was amazing! She is very talented and great to work with. Sara was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and was at the perfect price point for me. I didn't want to wash my face at the end of the night and I heard similar things from my bridesmaids. She does a really great job at making you look like the best version of yourself. She works with your coloring to bring out all your best features. Book her now! :)

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Sara Frantz Artistry 9
  • Alexa

Alexa Martin · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing makeup!

She is amazing with makeup! Super nice! An the makeup lasts all day and night! I never touched up! Never had crease marks or spots that rubbed off! She really goes above and beyond in detail to make it perfect and the best version of yourself!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

I couldn't say better things about Sara! I am always hesitant with reviews online, but let me affirm you that you've found a winner if you're checking out Sara Frantz Artistry. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and was nervous about finding a makeup and hair stylist that would be able to bring what I had envisioned to life. Sara knocked it out of the park! I had the best time chatting with her as she made me look incredible. She is one of a kind and so talented.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Sara Frantz Artistry 10
    Sara Frantz Artistry 11

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sara did my makeup for my wedding. She made me feel so confident. She listened to exactly what I wanted. I would not have wanted anyone else to do my makeup! Sara also did all of my bridesmaids makeup & everyone loved their individualized look. Sara is great! Don't hesitate to book her!

Alison · Married on 11/18/2017

Sara did my makeup for a recent wedding and far exceeded any expectations I had! My skin looked flawless, the makeup felt light and not too over applied, and most importantly lasted perfectly all day and night. I would recommend Sara and her makeup services in a heartbeat and am thankful to have had her expertise!

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2017

Sara was absolutely amazing! She listens and gets a feel for what kind of make up you like and what kind of look you are going for! She is so sweet and makes you feel totally comfortable and natural! Sara made the bride and all of her bridesmaids look fabulous and flawless! I highly recommend her. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Sara is so good at what she does and would recommend her to everyone! I had an airbrush tan done and it looked so natural and was flawless! She also did my makeup and all my bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. I wanted "natural wedding makeup" and she nailed it. Exactly what I had in mind! I have never like my makeup for any occasion before Sara! I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist! She is super sweet and fun on top of all her skills :)

Karly · Married on 09/02/2017

Sara is wonderful! I wanted a natural but "glam" look and she pulled it off perfectly. Sara has such a talent and such a sweet personality to go along with it! Top notch!

Susan · Married on 08/05/2017

Best job ever Sara made me look like a million bucks!!!'

Chelsie · Married on 07/15/2017

Sara is the perfect choice. I felt totally comfortable discussing with her the look I was interested in and I was in awe of how well she executed my vision-all while being completely calm, professional and enthusiastic. She does FANTASTIC work and I look back on working with her as some of the fondest memories for the preparation of my big day. I have recommended her to every person who has asked :) Thank you thank you thank you Sara!

Mike · Married on 07/15/2017

Very natural makeup and spray tans

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Sara is wonderful at what she does! She listened to what I wanted done with my makeup and hair. If I pointed out something that I didn't like, she made every effort to fix it exactly how I wanted. She makes the makeup look natural and highlights your beauty instead of just putting a bunch of makeup on you. She is bubbly and makes the experience fun! I highly recommend her for hair, makeup, spray tan, or whatever beautifying experience you are looking for to look the best at your event!

Karie · Married on 07/04/2017

Sara Frantz Artistry was phenomenal! Sara is so talented with her hair, makeup and spray tanning abilities. I showed her the vision I had for my hair and makeup and she went above and beyond to make me look and feel spectacular for my special day. I was also very nervous about getting a spray tan as I did not want to look orange or have streaks. But Sara's easy going, friendly nature put me right at ease, my spray tan was perfect and everyone commented on how naturally tan I looked! I will be using her for all of my big events and I always recommend her to all of my friends!!

Sue · Married on 07/01/2017

Exceptionally talented and professional with a personality that makes everyone around her happy and at ease. The perfect combination:)

Julia · Married on 06/27/2017

She helped me feel great about my skin and hair on such an important day!!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

As Mother of the Bride, I watched as Sara helped my Daughters become even more beautiful as Bridesmaids and the Bride to capture that breath taking look! My makeup looked Fantastic and lasted the whole evening Thanks to Sara's wonderful skills!

shellie · Married on 04/22/2017

I had sara do my make up for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids. I have always been super hesitant about having someone else do my makeup for fear that I wouldn’t look like myself. Let me just tell you, sara was absolutely amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and the look I was going for! Her artistic skills are so beautiful. Some of my bridesmaids (prior to seeing her do my makeup) were just gonna do their own makeup. After they saw how amazingly talented she was, every single one of them then wanted theirs done too! Lol... she never hesitated on accepting the change of plans of now doing the whole bridal party instead of just a few!
    She made me feel flawless for my big day! I still look back on those pictures and think of how perfect our makeup was! I have never felt so comfortable and confident with someone else doing my makeup like I did with Sara. She was super fun and easy to talk to the whole time and never made you feel less then the queen you were! Now many of my bridesmaids are using her for their own weddings! I would recommend Sara to anyone without a doubt and can’t wait to hire her again!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Sara Frantz Artistry 12

Stacie · Married on 04/15/2017

You won't find a better value and experience for professional yet natural looks for your special event or big day. Sara has a unique gift of being able to enhance the features and style of each bridesmaid/bride to look their very best yet still allow their true and natural beauty shine through. Sara made the entire bridal party feel at ease watching her bring the beauty of each girl to life from the flower girls to the mother of the bride/groom. Thank you Sara for sharing your gifts with others to make them shine with beauty and confidence on days that are captured and held honored forever.

Stephen · Married on 03/25/2017

She does a great job making her work look subtle while highlighting the natural beauty of her clients and leaving them looking truly stunning. Her positive vibe and easy going nature also help keep situations that can be stressful much more calm and enjoyable.

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2017

Sara is awesome! She has an upbeat personality that gets along with anyone. She asks all the right questions to help make your makeup vision a reality. She is excellent about doing tasteful makeup that doesn’t make you feel shocked when you look in the mirror. She is also awesome at spray tans!! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! You rock Sara!!

Jill · Married on 02/11/2017

I can not say enough about Sara!!! She is simply the best!! I usually don’t wear a lot of make-up, so I was a little nervous and she put my worries at ease...and did a Fabulous job!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Amy · Married on 10/02/2016

From the spray tan to the lashes to the makeup, my wedding day look was perfect because of her!

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2016

Sara did an amazing job! The make up was perfect! I was very impressed and how she completed a large wedding party and was right on schedule the whole time! Everyone looked fantastic!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kendra · Married on 09/17/2016

Sara did an amazing job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids!