Sara Foss Photography Reviews

9 | Madison, OH

9 Reviews for Sara Foss Photography

• Erika

Erika · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Super friendly in our interview and I loved all of her work that she brought me.

Sara was so nice and drove a distance to come meet me for a photography meeting. And I loved her work, I met with a couple photographers that day and she was so late at night, and was super nice. Answered all my questions and it was easy payment. I cant wait for our wedding day with her being our photographer.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your wedding next year! I'm looking forward to it! :-)
  • Carrie

Carrie Keyes · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Pictures

Sara takes absolutely amazing pictures, she captured every important moment of our special day, and now we have keepsakes to look back on for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed photographing your wedding and I'm glad you enjoy your images!

Shelsea Hjort · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Photographer

Sara was such a pleasure to have at the wedding. Fair pricing, timely, and overall a great experience! Highly would recommend for any event photography!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was fun photographing your wedding. I glad you are happy with all your images!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cultrona · Married on 08/31/2019

Above and beyond excellent!

Sara has done many events for my family, my sisters wedding a few years ago, my wedding 8/31/19 and my nephews photos. We absolutely love her . She’s creative and so sweet. We have dubbed her THE family photographer. She made our special day even more special. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Kelly Ferrari · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome experience!

Highly recommend Sara Foss for any occasion! She is easy to talk with, understanding of views, and provided great advice. Because of her expertise we ended up with many wonderful wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding... you were a fun couple and your venue was so pretty!

Ashlee Harris · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding and Engagement Photos

Working with Sara Foss was outstanding! She was very personable and was always quick to answer our questions. Her website was the first thing that impressed me! All her information, photo packages, and pricing were accessible and easy to find. I was able to read and see if she was in my budget immediately. Sara was awesome to work with both for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! The quality and quantity of photos was incredible! :) She way surpassed our expectations! I would definitely recommend Sara Foss Photography!

Ashlee and Adam Harris

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I enjoyed photographing your engagement and wedding! :-)
  • Lisa

Lisa Forney Schweitzer · Married on 06/15/2019

My fairytale came true!

I highly recommended Sara Foss. She is very easy to talk to. Very accommodating even when we thru in last minute ideas at the wedding. The day is a blur but I'm glad we have amazing photos to remind us of our special day. A+++

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an honor to photograph your wedding! I'm glad you love your images! :-)
  • Michelle

Michelle Dlugosz · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

Sara was awesome to work with and very reasonable in pricing! Her quality of work was terrific. Recommended her to a friend as well!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I also appreciate you recommending me to your friend... I'll be photographing her wedding in December! :-)
  • Jessica

Jessica Anderson · Married on 10/28/2017

My family and I love Sara and her work!

Sara is great! Very kind and very creative! We came across her website while looking for a wedding photographer and were happy to see she was reasonably priced! She gets you your photos quickly! I loved all of the photos, they were such good quality! She did my engagement and wedding photos a family friend's engagement and wedding photos, my sister's this engagement and wedding photos, and she also took photos of my newborn! Her talent and professionalism are why my family considers her our "family photographer" and I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND her!! I'm looking forward to her shooting my son's first birthday (smash cake pictures) when the time comes!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sara Foss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You and your family are amazing... it's always a pleasure to photograph any of you! :-)