48 Reviews for Sapphire Sky

Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Gobo Projector (1)
46 Sapphire Sky Reviews

OMG....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Sapphire Sky!!!!!! They made our entire wedding night and EVERYONE IS STILL RAVING about them!!! They have a wide variety of songs to pick from, which I loved since I'm very particular about my music:) Everyone was dancing the ENTIRE Night!!! We had so many compliments that they were the best band. They were SO energetic, fun, and engaged with the crowd! The DJ was AMAZING/AWESOME, as well! Best decision of my wedding was to go with this band. SOOO worth it!! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Sapphire Sky was seriously amazing! Most guests went out of their way to tell us how they made the wedding and were the best wedding band they have ever seen! I would recommend Sapphire Sky to anyone planning a party. At first I was interested in a DJ for my wedding because that was all I knew and I didnt know if a band was worth the extra price - but let me tell you they are! My father in law talked me into having a band and it was the best decision! They kept the party going alll night long - were so accommodating before the wedding and helpful with planning the timeline and even more amazing with our guests - our flower girl even got up on the stage with them and they were great with her! Thanks again Sapphire Sky - you were seriously beyond what we could have ever expected!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

For those of you who don't like to read a lengthy review, the band was awesome, you wont go wrong. Now then for our experience. We have hired different musicians over the years for a various range of events. This event was probably the most diverse in attendance. We had people attending from 17 states which included all ages. These even included diverse backgrounds to include actors, a Tony Award winner and a retired recording industry exec. I tell you this because we have all been around events and know how live music can make an event or become a memory for the wrong reasons. John, Ashley and all of Sapphire Sky were such a pleasure to work with. Their communication and involvement to assure our event was a success was professional and appreciated. They were gracious to our guests, and the music was current and seamless. we had so many positive comments about them. We are already planning a future event in which we can utilize their talents. I will end with this advice.. Hire Them!!

Profile Picture Tony, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Sapphire Sky was so much fun at our wedding! The band was great and they kept the party going all night. Working with Ashley was so easy since day 1. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

You marriage only has a 50% chance (just using the common statistic), with this band you have a 100% chance. I seen this band at a corporate event in Vegas...... these guys made the party. Great talent, passion for the game, and this group has CHEMISTRY. They had as much fun as we did.

Profile Picture John, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow! Our daughter got married 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about what a fabulous time they had and how great the band performed. They were sensational. Look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Cathy, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This band was phenomenal! They kept the crowd entertained and on the dance floor. We had a blast and we got such phenomenal compliments from our guests. They listened to what we wanted and incorporated everything! It was a perfect evening and I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Want your guests dancing all night? Don't hesitate for a minute and book this amazing band! Trust you're going to have an incredible wedding with Ashley & Sapphire Sky!

Profile Picture User6790094, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ashley and the rest of Sapphire Sky were AMAZING at our wedding! Our reception was incredible and Sapphire Sky had all my guests on their feet the entire night. I love that they have a band and DJ component, so you can literally hear any song that you want throughout the night. Ashley, another vocalist, and a couple guitar players also played at our ceremony and cocktail hour and that was great as well. They even learned a new song so that I could walk down the aisle to the song that I wanted. This band was also incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Ashley emailed me within hours of my reaching out to her and met me for our first meeting a week later. She and the rest of the band are incredibly friendly and super easy and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Ilyssa, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This band blew away our expectations on every level! They brought an energy to the party that carried the night. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and so far four of our wedding guests have asked me for their contact information. I would hire them again in a flash. When the band took a break the DJ took over and kept fun going. They even learned a song that wasn't on their play list and killed it! Their attire was perfectly appropriate for a wedding. They are a sensational group! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5605133, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Feedback…hmmm…IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!

I’m so sorry, but I cannot provide any constructive criticism. In my mind, it all went accordingly and without a hitch. You guys were professional, in-sync, well-rehearsed, and accommodating to our needs and wants.

The gentleman that MC’ed the evening was clever, funny, engaging, and had wonderful energy. We appreciate the fact he was able to work on the fly with a few changes we made in the heat of the moment.

The first dance…mind blowing. YOU GUYS NAILED IT!!!!!!! NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the extra time and effort you put into making our first dance song everything and more. It really set the tone for how wonderful the night was going to be, and how wonderful you guys are. I can’t tell you enough, how much it means to me that you customized our first dance song and performed it live. Ashley, your voice with the song was idyllic.

For the record, my wedding was hands down the best experience of my life…and according to many guests, one of the best parties they’ve ever been too.

Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Saphire Sky was incredible! My wife and I, celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and our 40th birthdays to an 80's theme. They sounded incredible and are very professional and accommodating to our needs. If I had to do it all over again I would hire them a thousand times over.

Profile Picture Chad, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was told that Sapphire Sky was the best band in the SouthWest. I have to say after our wedding, and the response from the guests, most said they were the best band they ever heard. We had several guests from NYC and LA, so I think that about says it all. They were amazing, and Ashley was a delight to work with!!! Our guests will never forget the reception thanks to them!!!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Sapphire Sky was by far one of the best wedding decisions we made. Ashley was so responsive and pleasant via email and also made many accommodations to make our day perfect. Our dance floor was packed and everyone had the best time from the time they started playing until the last song. Many guests have told us they were the best band they have ever heard. We will use them for all future parties and would 100% recommend them to anyone who asks

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

They were amazing! Wouldn't have chosen another band for my wedding! Loved them!

Profile Picture User5126107, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Sorry it took me so long to write this review! The #1 comment I hear from guests at our wedding was that they've never had that much fun at a wedding and our band was amazing! At one point I remember looking around and every single person was on the dance floor- that's hard to do when you have friends and family of all ages. Sapphire Sky made our wedding a blast! They are worth every penny

Profile Picture Amy, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception

Sapphire Sky is amazing!! They are so easy to work with and so nice! They whole band couldn't be better. They rocked it at my wedding and people couldn't stop dancing the night away! When they aren't performing on the stage and go into DJ mode, they still kept the place jamming. Their performance and their voices are incredible!! They also played a great variety of songs throughout the whole night- we had a pretty diverse crowd and they hit everyone's interests. We had three kids at our wedding as well and they could not get enough of Sapphire Sky too- the band brought maracas to play along with them and the kids (and everyone else) grabbed one to dancing along with. It's now 4 days later and we are still talking about them and how much we loved this band and they were perfect for our wedding! I would totally hire this band again if I ever throw another large party!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Sapphire Sky was amazing. I can't tell you how many guests came up to us and said that the band was amazing and set the tone for the entire wedding. When people talk to us about our wedding they are still raving about the band. They were so easy to work with as well and will make your wedding memorable to everyone there. If you're on the cusp about deciding between a band or DJ absolutely go with Sapphire Sky. It was the best money we spent for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4614284, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Ashley always responded very quickly back to my questions and concerns. I had so many compliments about Sapphire Sky after my wedding, they did an OUTSTANDING job, which I knew they would. They are 5 Star, Top-Notch, the real deal!! So happy they were available to perform at my wedding!

Profile Picture User4560126, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Sapphire Sky was professional, organized, and talented! Hiring this band was one of our best decisions when planning our wedding. Ashley made hiring them simple and personal. The band exceeded our expectations every step of the way. This band knows how to get a party started! Our guests are still raving about their performance.

All the band members are personable, fun, pleasant, and talented. I would hire this band again!

Profile Picture User4536079, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Ashley and the band were AMAZING!!!!! They sang the best songs, the dance floor was never ever empty, and they kept the crowd engaged the entire night. People told us constantly they were the best band EVER!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

You all were better than we could have imagined! You were interactive fun and upbeat! Everyone raved about how awesome the band was!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Outstanding energy. Fantastic to work with. All our guests danced all night and raved about the music.

Profile Picture User4070193, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Sapphire Sky was AMAZING. They made our wedding by keeping everyone on the dance floor by engaging the guests in the songs. They even brought props! I would definitely have them again at another event.

Profile Picture User3842074, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews