Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate Reviews

Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate 2
Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate 3

Shantell · Married on 11/30/2018

Lovely venue

The team at Sapodilla knows how to handle special occasions. Everything was top notch the food, service and venue was excellent. I felt like a queen.

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Jennifer & Patrick

Patrick · Married on 07/27/2016

Breathtakingly beautiful, exquisite, absolutely spectacular, unmatched, top-notch, heavenly perfection… the ultimate fine dining experience taken to new and unimaginable levels. The romantically private dining experience for two at the cabanas set along the paradise gardens at the Sapodilla Estate perfectly complimented the most memorable evening of our lives after celebrating of our private nuptials at sunset on the beach in the Bahamas. The experience includes a personal chauffeur and personal butler. The wine list is as worldly as it is spectacular. The menu is a tantalizingly diverse selection of perfection. Nothing ever found in this world could ever be found to compare.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Niambi · Married on 06/02/2018

The only reason that Sapodilla didn't get a perfect score is because I wanted the review to seem realistic but we could not be more pleased with the service that we received from this establishment. Tia is a beautiful person both inside and out and felt like a good friend by the day of the wedding! The space is gorgeous and the food was great! All of the service staff were organized and I just don't have enough kind words to express how seamless they made our day. I love Sapodilla and am sure that you will too.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Lashawn · Married on 05/18/2018

3.5

Mrs Tia Young, our wedding coordinator was the icing on the cake for us! she went out of her way to ensure we were happy and that everything was organized and ran smoothly! It was a bit pricey but worth the investment. Sapodilla Estates was an amazing venue and I'm happy I choose them.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate 4
    Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate 5
    Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate 6

Sapodilla Restaurant & Estate's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with both you and Alexio...