Santoni's Marketplace and Catering Reviews

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 3
Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 4
Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 5

Katie · Married on 09/04/2017

SEARCH NO MORE!! Santoni's and the dream team of Jackie, Amanda and Rob was nothing short of Fabulous...from the countless phone calls to Jackie (who has years of expertise) to the most fabulous menu. The evening was staff was flawless and our guests were in awe! Many guests stated that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding... need I say more? You will not be disappointed with Santoni's!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ana · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank YOU for everything! We absolutely loved the food. It definitely exceeded our expectations. We wish that we could eat that meal all over again!! Your staff was amazing and really helped the night run smoothly. You all are amazing and we are so happy we chose Santoni's! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Jackie and her team at Santoni's did such an amazing job. All of our guests were raving about how great the food was. They team very attentive, anything we needed they were there to get it. The staff was excellent and very entertaining! I would highly recommend booking Santoni's for your catering needs, they will not disappoint.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Jackie and the Santoni's team for our catering needs was the best wedding decision we made! From cocktail hour to seated dinner to dessert and the bar, the food and drinks at our wedding kept everyone satisfied and ready to party! Jackie's expertise, customer service, and responsiveness made planning easy and fun! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2017

virginia · Married on 05/06/2017

Santonis went above and beyond. My every expreience was top notch. The service, the food, everyhthing was GREAT.
    Anyone planning a wedding should us Satnonis. I did not worry about anything the gave me the impression that they had it all under control. And guess what they had it way under control. The reception went off without one flaw. I could not have been any happier. All of the guest raved about the food and the service.!!! Thanks again for making my Daughters wedding day the best ever. Five stars is not enought to say just how great this was. Thank you

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • I

Ira · Married on 05/06/2017

The event planner down to the staff are there for you each and every second. Whether it's through email or a phone call they treat you like kings and queens. The wait staff at our event was top notch and professional. The food was severed on time and hot. Their wedding cake was a smash hit! Don't waste your time going anywhere else to get a cake. We have used Santonis for office parties and holiday events and have never been disappointed. They are great value for your hard earned money and we would never use anyone else. It's a family owned and run business and they treat you like family. Thank you everyone at Santonis for making our most recent event a huge success. Cherie you are one in a million. Thank you.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Susan · event on: 04/27/2017

Santoni's was a true pleasure to work with from start to finish for our sponsor's luncheon. All worries taken away, the food was delicous and the staff so professional! Truly wonderful!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Rits · event on: 12/10/2016

This was not the first time we used Santoni's so our expections had already been established. We've used them maybe 3-4 times for various family parties and functions. Cherie is a delight to work with and her expertise makes selections a snap. Once you've made your selections, you basically can take away all of your party angst and jitters and just leave the rest to the caterers. The food has always been a hit at each of our functions... Common question..."Who did you say your caterer is?" ..."They are great!"
    Will we use them again? ...you bet!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Judy · Married on 11/11/2016

The food Santoni's provided for my daughter's wedding at the Cylburn Arboretum was absolutely delicious. The guests commented on how great the appetizers were, as well as the main dishes and the desserts. They also provided the wedding cake, which was simple but delicious. The staff was wonderful, especially Cherie, the coordinator. She listened to all our requests and worked within our budget. It was a wonderful wedding and Santoni's food and service helped make it great.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Brenda · Married on 10/29/2016

Oh man, I don't even know where to start. From the very first time we sat down with Santoni's right down to departing our venue after the reception, Santoni's is hands down the best caterer we could have ever dreamed of. We had crabcakes, chicken stuffed with mozzarella and spinach, spanicopita, fingerling potatoes with Dijon and bacon, crab fondue, roasted vegetables and hummus, and roasted asparagus. The chef fixed up some chicken tenders on the fly for our picky flower girl too! Our cake was cannoli, carrot, and lemon, each layer respectively. We also purchased the premium bar. Each and every menu item was phenomenal. We've had guests say they were "still dreaming of the potatoes" or that the crabcakes are "among the best they've ever had", that the cake was the "best wedding cake they'd ever tasted". Jackie, our coordinator with the caterer, was accommodating and thorough, a joy to work with. She was sure to make sure my cake had our special space invaders theme, which my husband was thrilled about. The bartenders, and staff were all a notch above. Guests told me the bartenders were making special cocktails like Moscow mules and bloody Mary's, something I've never had as a guest at a wedding. The amount of positive feedback we've received without any prompting speaks for itself. A very special thanks to Jackie who hand fixed plates for me and my husband to ensure we were able to enjoy the food with our guests (something I hear is rare for a bride and groom)! I honestly couldn't have dreamed of a better team to work with. Their pricing is also extremely reasonable for the level of excellence they provide. Hire them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Santoni's. They were the most reasonably priced caterer we looked into (for 132 people), first of all. But beyond the price, they delivered high quality food for our wedding, incredible customer service (thanks Cherie) and went above and beyond what we asked/ payed to do. Everyone who left our wedding said our food was the best wedding food they have ever had which is an incredible feat considering they had to transport all food and cook on sight. Our wedding ceremony was supposed to be outside, but it down poured and the Santoni's employees even helped set up our ceremony because they could see we needed extra hands. You can't find a better caterer and better people to work with. They handle our apps, dinner, wedding cake, and even served the s'mores we bought!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Judi · Married on 09/25/2016

Having Santoni's provide the wedding cake was the easiest of all of our wedding choices; we have used them for practically all of our celebrations since our kids were babies, so it was natural to check on their options. We were so pleased with all of the flavors of cake and fillings/icings. The bride wanted fruit, and fruit she got---orange cake with raspberry filling, buttercream icing, and berries on each tier. It was one of the best cakes I have ever eaten, and was a beautiful presentation. Working with Cherie was easy; she understood the bride's vision perfectly. On top of everything else, they were reasonably priced. We tasted and compared several specialty bakeries, and this was really a "no-brainer" for us. We couldn't have been happier with the choice!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • W

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Love love love Santoni's! The food was excellent. I was told by my guests- "I never want seconds of wedding food, but this was amazing." I married a picky eater and he had nothing but complements.

The cake was delicious too! The staff was professional and seemless. The head of catering, Jackie, was easy to work with. Use Santoni's!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Julie · event on: 09/16/2016

Working on the menu and pricing with Cherie for our retirement party was an easy process. She was so accommodating and flexible. Our server, Andrea was fabulous! Her professionalism, helpfulness, and eye for detail were extraordinary. The food was delicious and everyone had a great time! We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Jackie catered my daughter's wedding on 9/10/16, and I have nothing but positive comments! She was a joy to work with form day one. The food and cake were wonderful! Santoni's provided everything we needed: food, alcohol, cake, linens, etc. It was such a pleasure to work with Santoni's and Jackie. I highly recommend them to cater your event!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/10/2016

If you are getting married in Maryland you simply must call Cherie and set up an appointment! They over delivered on every level, it was great working with such a professional company that worked in our budget! We were blown away by the responsiveness of them and how above and beyond our experience working with Cherie was. Not to mention, our guests GUSHED about how fantastic their meal was. It was a beautifully displayed buffet that did not leave a single guest disappointed. Thank you very much for everything!

Sent on 10/01/2016

AMANDA · event on: 09/04/2016

I just wanted to let you and your staff know how happy we are with the way our party turned out Sunday night. From the set up... to the food... to the packing up at the end of the evening, everything was great. Our friends and family raved about the food. They couldn't wait to have seconds and made sandwiches from the leftovers as soon as we got home after the party.
    We will definitely be turning to Santoni's for all of our family events in the future.

Sent on 09/06/2016

LeeAnn · event on: 06/25/2016

We all had a great time at our family reunion & I must say Santoni's (Cherie ) was a delight to work with from beginning to end. Your staff was very attentive all day & did not rush us at all. The food was delicious. We did not hear one negative comment. Beautiful day, delicious food, great help & a fun time had by all. Who could ask for anything more?! Thank You Santoni's!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Working with Santoni's for our wedding was absolutely wonderful! Cherie was incredibly helpful and made the whole process so easy.. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and that everything ran smoothly the day of. The food (an assortment of gourmet sandwiches, salads, etc) was perfect for our barn wedding and we got a ton of compliments from guests who were happy that it wasn't the typical "wedding food". Cherie helped make sure I got my "naked" cake that I had been dreaming of, and it looked stunning! I really can't say enough good things about Cherie and the rest of the staff-- so professional, friendly, and helpful. Our day would not have been nearly as wonderful if we hadn't worked with Santoni's!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ric · event on: 06/19/2016

We used Cherie and team recently for a corporate event and were extremely pleased with the outcome. Cherie's guidance helped us select an appropriate menu that was very well received by our employees and guests. The planning, logistics and overall delivery of the event were top notch. We will use Santonis again in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/18/2016

I would not hesitate to book this vendor - Cherie made planning a wedding with short notice a wonderful experience. The quality of the food and staff service would not have been better or more professional. A number of guests told us that it was the best wedding that they had every attended, due to the food and service and it was held on our property. The wedding cake was amazing and there was no food or cake leftover was our only regret!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ben · event on: 06/04/2016

Cherie,
    Everything was absolutely incredible!
    Andrea was amazing. She was helping set and clean everything up, even taking care of things that weren't related to the food to make things go smooth.
    All of the food was unbelievable, far better than I expected and I know Santonis prepares great food. Once again, Santonis was amazing!
    Thank you so much for everything.
    Ben

Sent on 06/06/2016

Beth · Married on 06/04/2016

The people at Santoni's were wonderful to work with. From scheduling / planning the event with Cherie Hughes to working with John at the party they helped us pull off a fantastic party. Everyone raved about the food and how great John was. Thanks for all your help.

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • User6819877 · 2+ years ago

Santoni's made every aspect of our daughter's wedding reception a breeze! The food was great, the service was great, and they worked hard to make to day flow. They were the lynchpin of my planning and of the day! A stellar job all around, Cherie was a professional in every way and a delight to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jayna · Married on 05/25/2016

Amazing! Santoni's exceeded our expectations in the job they did with their food and service. The catering manager worked closely with us throughout the entire planning process and helped make our wedding day that much more enjoyable! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/08/2016