Santoni's Marketplace and Catering Reviews

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 5
  • Hannah

Hannah Corton · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Best of the best

We cannot recommend Santoni's Catering enough, 20/10 seriously!! We continue to get compliments on the food from the appetizers to dinner to cake. Yum! They also provided our bar service. While they offer a few tiers of alcohol, which we chose from. Santoni's also allows you to buy your own alcohol if you want to add a few specific choices, which helped save costs! The staff was INCREDIBLE. All night they took perfect care of our guests, while catering to my groom and I, the bridal party, and our families to any needs we had. We were able to pick and choose from multiple menus to provide perfect, diversified options for our guests. The mini chicken and waffles were a hit for appetizers! We had a buffet style dinner and were able to add on additional requested items. We had the BEST event coordinator, Jackie. She even used loose blooms to decorate our cake! The organization of her and staff made for a seamless event, I did not have to worry even for a second. Down to the clean up! Thank you thank you for helping created the best night ever!

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 6
    Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Karen

Karen Horlacher · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Successful 200 person catering event

A work event for 200 attendees was successful with NO stress because of the ease their catering service provided, their professionalism, and excellent, hot homemade food. Last minute food changes were needed and there was complete understanding and flexibility by their experienced catering staff. In addition to catering successfully, they assisted in changes in the room set up at an off-site lodge, where the large event was held. I would highly recommend Santoni’s catering services.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Holly Potter · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Catering

Santoni's is on the recommended list for out Zoo wedding, and I'm so happy we went with them. The food was reasonably priced and tasted amazing. The liquor packages are great as well. I would recommend them for any catering event.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kelley Adams · Married on 11/10/2019

My cake brought tears to my wedding planners eyes!

Jackie was great to work with and she made more than just my dreams come true. I sent some pictures and asked for an few succulents on my cake and they just went way above and beyond! They took care of everything and I really didn’t need to contact them but one other time just to check. We also got seasonal cupcakes and everyone took extras because they couldn’t get enough! My venue planner literally was brought to tears and said it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside because it was so pretty and the staff were so genuinely nice. My friend who attended my wedding asked for their info because she wants to use them for her wedding this June!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Greg Szoka · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Meal, Hors D'oeuvres and Bar

Santoni's provided an all-inclusive wedding package from the butlered hors d'oeuvres, to the the dinner and open bar. The food and service were fabulous and their attention to all the details was comforting. Cherie from Santoni's did a wonderful job of making the reception a first rate event. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Sharon

sharon · Married on 10/12/2019

The catering at santonis was top notch! We had an outdoor reception for our Son and Daughter in law. Jackie took care of everything. Linens silverware China... Everything! She was the best. The food was outstanding. The service was awesome. It made the whole experience so worry free. I would highly recommend Santonis. I've used many caterers in the area, there is none better! Ask for Jackie

Sent on 07/20/2016

Erin Cantwell · Married on 09/07/2019

Santoni’s was professional, caring and a great value!

We worked with Cherie Hughes and she was amazing. She listened to what we wanted and helped us create an amazing array of food for cocktail hour and a delicious dinner. Her expertise was also so useful in setting up the flow of our event and catching little details we would have missed.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dana · Married on 08/24/2019

We used them for my daughters engagement party and I have used them before for graduation parties. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with their attention to detail, their service, their pricing and most of all delicious food. They are the whole package and would recommend them 1,000,000%. Also ask for Andrea as your server. She is a rockstar.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

Everyone was friendly and accommodating. The food was great! I also liked how prompt they were when helping put centerpieces and such away. All around a great experience. I don't want to leave out Cherie, she was awesome! She even made sure one of my friends received a vegan meal, and that i received seafood since i do not eat meat. Thank you so much :)

Sent on 06/26/2019

Cherie Mcgovern · Married on 03/12/2019

Santoni's helped make wedding magical!

Santoni's catered our daughter's December 15th wedding. I am so grateful that we chose them from the three vendors we interviewed. From the taste-testing to the big day, Santoni's staff was responsive and helpful. Jackie and her crew took excellent care of the bridal party and guests to make sure everything came out right. and put our minds at ease so we could enjoy the celebration. Their expertise and attentiveness set the tone for a great evening. Our guests raved about the food --everything from cocktails to dessert exceeded expectations. Guests loved the crab soup, assorted cheeses, and dinner options (especially the macaroni and cheese bar!) We had a phenomenal dessert bar and the hot chocolate bar was one of the big hits of the night. Bar service was also excellent. Santoni's help take a special occasion and make it even more memorable. I highly recommend them for special occasions and look forward to when we have another opportunity to do business with them.

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 7
    Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Thank you Santoni's for making such a beautiful wedding cake for our wedding! Not only did it look gorgeous, but the almond cake with buttercream and raspberry filling tasted amazing. All of our guests were incredibly happy, delivery was on time, and Cherie was fantastic to work with. You can always count on Santoni's to deliver perfection!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Food and Service were out of this world!!!!

Best food ever!! There was not a complaint in the house regarding food or service. Jackie's team paid specific attention to the Bride and Groom's family and made sure that all were cared for. Best shrimp, beef tenderloin, mac and cheese bar, meatballs, chicken roulade, fingerling potatoes, mixed vegetables and rolls - all were awesome!!!!! Thank you Santoni's!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Caylie · Married on 10/06/2018

A smorgasbord of delicious

Cherie and her team at Santoni's did the best job on our wedding. We had a venue that allowed you to bring in your own food and alcohol. We hired Santoni's for the deliciousness of their food and Cherie's experience with our venue. We had a somewhat unusual lineup of courses and Cherie didn't blink. She also helped us make our vision of a beer tasting station come to life at the last minute. She even made sure I had special hot sauce for my entree. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Cherie was absolutely amazing from the time we selected santonis to the day of the wedding! Everyone loved the food, and the owner of my venue said it was one of the best they’ve ever had. They also told me santonis cleaned up way better than anyone that’s ever been there after the event. I couldn’t be happier with them!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kim · event on: 07/28/2018

Very professional and courteous. The staff was incredible and the food delicious. Because of the excellent service and incredible attention to detail a very memorable birthday celebration was had by all. Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Marci · event on: 07/13/2018

We used Santoni's to cater out "staff prom" as a corporate event for the staff at our school. Santoni's was flexible and worked with our limited budget. Their staff were friendly, on-time, helpful, and easy to work with. The food was amazing! I highly recommend them if you're looking for food that will wow your guests and an easy planning experience.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Judy · event on: 07/06/2018

We held the first ever Pride Drag Show in Westminster MD on July which was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! We hired Santoni's to cater because the event was held in St Paul's UCC church's social hall and we must have a caterer to be allowed to have alcohol. Santoni's was on board from the very first call to the day of the event!! Specifically Cherie Hughes was more than accommodating and helpful through the entire planning process, suggesting things we didn't think of, and actually coming to the event, along with the superb bartender John!! Their level of professionalism and being accommodating were beyond compare!!! We look forward to working with Santoni's next year!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Santoni's and Cherie were amazing!!!!!!! They were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Always responsive to email and super flexible. We were able to pick up linens and flatware ahead of time in order to decorate our venue the day before. On the day of, Cherie and her staff were amazing. Taking care of every detail, making sure we stuck to our timeline, and making sure the whole event ran smoothly. It was super hot yet the staff was cheerful and professional. The food was amazing. We received countless compliments on the food. Several people even said "this is the best food at a wedding" Cherie went above and beyond our expectations and helped facilitate our homemade cookie bar that wasn't even a part of Santoni's catering, as well as our rose petal send off at the end of the night. The staff also went above and beyond in the clean up. They packaged all leftover food and cake for us to take home, gathered our centerpieces, folded tables and chairs, swept, etc... This made it very easy when we went back to gather our things the next day. We can not say enough good things about Santoni's we are so happy we chose them to be are caterer. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Brian · Married on 05/12/2018

My wife and I used Santoni's for our wedding in Westminster, MD and the entire experience was nothing short of spectacular. We worked with Cherie, who could not have been more accommodating in making sure that our day was flawless. She was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. From the initial meeting, to the tasting, to the event, to the clean-up and breakdown Santoni's customer service and quality is second to none! Our guests RAVED about the food and the staff and chef were incredible all night long. There was even a tornado warning during our event (which was an outdoor venue) and Cherie and her team didn't miss a beat. They executed flawlessly while remaining calm during what had to have been a stressful situation for them without any lapse in customer service. I cannot say enough about Santoni's and would HIGHLY recommend them for any event in which you are looking for deliscious food, excellent customer service and a friendly well trained staff. Simply put SANTONI'S IS THE BEST!!!!

Brian and Megan Bosmans

Sent on 05/15/2018

Krista · Married on 05/12/2018

Santoni's was amazing to work with! Cherie has so helpful and worked with us to put together a great menu within our budget. They provided us multiple pricing options with them providing things like utensils and not so we could price that out on our own. The staff during the wedding was also fantastic! They were very relaxed yet professional, not pushy but kept us on schedule. And the food - so delicious! I have had a lot of our guests tell us that the food was the best food they've ever had at a wedding - there were lots of options (and Santoni's worked with us to handle a few vegetarians specially which was great) and everything was prepared incredibly well!

Thank you so much to Cherie and the entire Santoni's crew for making our day seamless and delicious!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Cailley

Cailley · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married last weekend! Everyone told me the two things people remember most about weddings is the food and the dancing. People cannot stop commenting on how great the food was. Cherie made sure the buffet ran smoothly & the food was hot. The bartenders were quick and kind! I knew I was going to have a good day when anytime I told people Santoni’s was catering they complemented us but truly it went above and beyond our expectations. Cherie was extremely responsive the food was great & the alcohol never stopped flowing. Thank you again & I cannot recommend Santonis enough.

Sent on 05/15/2018

JoAnne · Married on 12/28/2017

We are an older couple, married December 28, 2017. We worked with Jackie at Santoni's and she was amazing. Despite going through some rough personal times within two weeks of our date, Jackie was always available to us and had many helpful ideas and suggestions. We went with a buffet option and had a personal tasting--yummy! Although I didn't get to eat much at the reception itself (held at Westminster Hall) because of the need to get photos taken and mingle with guests, I had so many in attendance make a point to come up to me to praise how delicious the food was. One person told me that they never ate mashed potatoes, but Santoni's had the best they had ever tasted and they went back for seconds. I thought the price per person for the buffet was extremely reasonable as was the cost for the wine and beer bar. What I especially liked was the fact that we were allowed to choose the wines and beers we wanted! No cheesy, bargain basement brands. And the wedding cake--which I did get to taste--was out of this world. Jackie was there to supervise everything on the day of the wedding and made sure that it all ran smoothly. After the event was over, Jackie's team helped pack up our gifts and decor so that everything was staged near the front door for us to load up. All in all, we had a wonderful experience working with Jackie and Santoni's and couldn't have asked for more. I give them the highest possible rating! We would definitely use them again and strongly recommend them to others.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Terri · event on: 12/01/2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas party! The food was great and Ben was wonderful in making everything perfect. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Santoni's did my wedding on October 14, 2017. It was perfect. The food was delicious and the staff was so attentive and professional. Everyone went out of their way to help my guests get their food and drinks. It was perfect and I can't thank them enough. My guests were so impressed by the food and service. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Marianna · Married on 09/29/2017

Santoni's catered our wedding reception on 9/29/17 at the Maryland Zoo. From the very beginning, Jackie was extremely helpful. She worked hard to maximize our budget and make our dreams come true. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of food and service Santoni's provided. Everyone LOVED the food! We will be using Santoni's again in the future.

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 8