Sans Souci Ballroom Reviews

11 Reviews for Sans Souci Ballroom

• Erik

Erik Pescina · Married on 06/14/2019

Our Quinceanera was amazing

We had our event at Sans Souci Ballroom Friday 6-14-19. Words cannot express how happy are to have chosen Sans Souci as our venue. We had many bumps along the road and even some on the day of our event however, Maura and Alexandra were there to help every step of the way. Service on the day of was way beyond what we ever expected. The staff at the venue is amazing, they are all well coordinated and very fast. All of our guest were very satisfied with the treatment they received. Thank you Maura and Alexandra for everything you did for us. We hope to see you again in 4 years.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sans Souci Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I can't wait to party with you all again. I am so happy everything went the way you wanted it to. Erik it was such a pleasure working with you and Iris on Julissa's special day. 4 yrs cannot come soon enough!!!

Alexandra

Erika · Married on 05/25/2019

The venue overall is breathtaking! The ambiance is amazing and in-house catering is to die for. Also, the staff is very friendly, professional, and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Sans Souci Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much Erica, we are here to make sure your perfect day is flawless. We appreciate your feedback!

Christina · Married on 09/02/2018

I become lost in words when I think of my wedding at Sans Souci Ballroom, I don’t believe there are words to describe the happiness and excitement I felt on our wedding day. Of course, that wouldn’t have been the case if it wasn’t for the wonderful experience my husband and I had at Sans Souci. Lisa was our coordinator, and she was extremely helpful, professional and punctual. She worked with us and all of our little details till the very end. She truly brought my vision to life, never was there a moment were I doubted what San Souci had to offer. The ballroom provides everything needed to make a perfect, beautiful and elegant wedding. We are luckily to have worked with Lisa and Abdee and cannot thank them enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams, a day we hope to never forget.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Reyna · Married on 08/18/2018

Our experience with Lisa at San Souci Ballroom was wonderful and she help us all along.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • U

Uche · Married on 10/14/2017

Sans souci was the first venue I visited when I started my wedding preparation and right away I knew it was the perfect place to host my wedding. Although Sans Souci is a breathtaking venue, what made this place the absolutely best place to have a wedding was the service provided by Lisa and Abdee. They are both truly warm hearted people, whose sole goal is to make sure your wedding day is a day to remember. There were multiple occasions when they demonstrated remarkable generosity and genuineness. I remember when my father came from out of town to tour the venue, Lisa added a personal touch to the visit by playing my father's favorite song and surprising us with a display of our Nigerian traditional wedding on their screens. Although some may think this is a small gesture, it was huge in my book because it showed Lisa's thoughtfulness and demonstrated how Sans Souci cares about their customers in a personal way. Lisa and Abdee continued to show their care throughout the whole planning process. Most notably was when our wedding had to be cancelled because of Hurricane Harvey. Without any hesitation, both Lisa and Abdee granted us the opportunity to reschedule the wedding without any additional cost.

The day of the wedding was an actual dream come true. Guests were blown away by the beauty of the hall and the wonderful service they received. I'm still getting phone calls almost ten days later from friends and family raving about how great of an experience Sans Souci provided. My husband keeps asking me if we can repeat the reception because he enjoyed it so much.

There are a multitude of wedding venues in Houston, but if you are looking for a place that is genuinely wants to make sure your day is special, Sans Souci is the place to go!

Thanks again Lisa and Abdee �

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amal · Married on 03/19/2017

Our event turned out beautifully at the Sans Souci! Mr. Abdee and Lisa Rivas did an amazing job putting everything together for us. Lisa was very easy to work with and tried her best to accommodate our needs and wants. I would highly recommend this place for any event, but especially weddings! It is stunning at night.

Sent on 03/27/2017

homai · Married on 02/01/2017

We would highly recommend this venue for any event you may have. We had our daughters 16th Birthday and it was the talk of the town in The Woodlands. Mr. Abdee was very gracious, accommodating and kind, from start to finish. Good Luck.

Sent on 02/22/2017

ANDRES · Married on 04/30/2016

My twin daughters had their Quinceañera at this venue and we are extremely happy with the outcome of the event. The team of Sans Souci is well organized and prepared, I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2016

We had a great experience at Sans Souci. Abdee the owner worked very hard to make sure that everything was perfect and exactly how the bride wanted it. It was a great night and the staff did an excellent job. Abdee and Shelly were both very flexible and the food was excellent as well!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Dora · Married on 08/19/2017

Our experience at Sans Souci for our daughter’s Gatsby Quinceañera was fantastic. The ambiance set for our event was amazing! Our guest loved the food and often commented on the breathtaking beauty of the venue. Lisa and Mr. Abdee were always quick to fulfill our requests and provided superb service before and during our event. We highly recommend Sans Souci.

Sent on 10/04/2017

S · Married on 04/19/2015

1.0

I had a wedding here April 19th, the venue is not ready to host weddings or events. The venue was suppose to be ready by December 2014. I was told multiple times by the owner Abdee that the venue would be ready by my wedding date, which it was not. Every time I went to the venue from December-April there were workers at the venue supposedly working on the inside and outside.Two days before my wedding I met him at the venue, there was no sign on the outside, it still needed sheetrock and landscaping, the guard shack wasn't completed, the lawn wasn't mowed, gazebo area wasn't completed, the bridge had collapsed (he has no infrastructure plan for it), the landscaping around the building wasn't completed (all of the material is on the side and back of building), live wires coming out of the wall with no socket covering, the bathrooms weren't completed (has one light that goes on and off and doors dont close properly) bridal room wasn't completed(he put mirrors and chairs in the bridal room the night before my wedding as well as locked the doors to the incomplete rooms the day of my wedding but I have pictures of the what the venue looked like prior to my wedding), children's room wasn't completed (he threw a tv on the wall the day of my wedding, I had to bring games from home), the bars weren't completed upstairs or downstairs, there was not enough waiters for my reception, and the food was cold and not what I had tasted during food tasting. I discussed all of this with the event coordinator because the owner talks in circles. I spent $30,000 on this venue, and his ONLY offer for compensation was he would hire a photographer and I could come back and take pictures once the venue was completed. He should have been honest and told me the venue would not be ready in time,so I could have made other arrangements but he just kept blaming it on the weather.

Sent on 05/08/2015