SanMay Photography Reviews

34 | Grand Prairie, TX

34 Reviews for SanMay Photography

Selina · Married on 10/10/2015

I loved this photographer. She was open to our site selection filled with debris and graffiti and made the pictures perfect. She was also able to capture the beautiful subtle light of ceremony. Thanks!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Ronnie · Married on 03/29/2014

Krista was our head photography who was absolutely fabulous! She brought such personality to our engagement and wedding session. Paid attention to every detail for the wedding. She even capture a moment of the groom and groomsmen changing a flat tire on the car the bride drove in with. Betty the owner was also a delight to visit with, I felt like we already knew eachother during each visit and her work would tell a story. That was exactly what I wanted and I am glad I found her by just searching for a photographer.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jason · Married on 01/12/2014

My wife and I had a great experience working with Betty and her team of photographers! Very professional and great at what they do. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/07/2013

San May Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! Betty is extremely professional and personable and made us feel comfortable at all times. Our wedding happened to be during a huge ice storm in Dallas, TX and not once did we worry that our photographer wouldn't be there because she was so assuring. Not to mention how beautiful all of our pictures turned out!!! We love them and they will be treasured for ever. I recommend San May for anyone who is looking for high quality, dependability, and a beautiful end result.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Areli · Married on 09/01/2013

Betty was AMAZING! She truly made us feel like we were top priority. Her work is amazing, everytime my husband and I go through the pictures, we relive that day. Words can't express how great of a photographer she is. Would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2014
  • O

Odila · Married on 08/24/2013

You will love Betty! Her pictures are amazing, she's so energetic and creative. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. HIGHLY recommend SanMay Photography!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Alex · Married on 07/27/2013

Betty was great - friendly and professional. We absolutely love the pictures!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Areli · Married on 04/07/2013

Great Photographer! Very fun to work with, makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Christopher · Married on 11/10/2012

Groom:
    Betty with SanMay Photography is the best at what she does. Before our wedding, I had attended many weddings and there is no photography vendor like her!!! Her work ethic and passion for her work is unprecedented and somehow she stays calm and sweet at the same time. She will go above and beyond to produce the best quality experience and product. She is very professional and my wife and I were so fortunate to have her as our Photography vendor!!!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2012

Betty is an absolute delight to work with! I am more than pleased with all the work she put in to make my wedding photo perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great eye when it comes to capturing perfect memories!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Phebe · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Betty to take our wedding pictures. Our wedding was held in Chicago and had about 450 people. Betty was absolutely professional in every way, her work was focused, diligent and exceptional. What I loved the most about Betty was that she did her work efficiently without causing any chaos and in fact being very organized. With such a large group of wedding guests, she made sure to get at least one shot of almost every single table at the reception.
    We love looking at all the pictures from that day including the shots we did in Chicago downtown by the Bean or Cloud Gate.
    Betty thank you so much for capturing our day in such a perfect way!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Susan · Married on 12/10/2011

We are so happy that Sanmayphotography is our official photographer that very special day. Excellent is not enough to describe her taken photos in our wedding. Our wedding album is very very beautiful. Betty Sandoval is so nice & sweet, accommodating, very professional & like a family to me. She is going to do everything to satisfy your need & make your wedding day very special & unforgettable. Your the best Betty & Sanmayphotography . Susan & Brian .

Sent on 07/28/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/13/2011

Betty was fabulous to work with and her work is beautiful! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier. She is very professional but also a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to use her agian for future sessions.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jillian · Married on 03/05/2011

I loved working with Betty during our engagement session, our wedding, and our family photos. Todd and I plan to use her for all family photo sessions in the future, and I would highly recommend her work.

Sent on 07/09/2011
  • Johanna H

Johanna · Married on 12/25/2010

Betty was absolutely wonderful to work with and we were extremely lucky to have her amazing talent capture our special day! Many our guest compliment her professionalism by describing how comfortable she made them feel while she was photographing them.

Betty was an essential part of our wedding, after all our wedding date was Christmas day 2010. Not many other photographers were too keen on the idea of working on Christmas day but Betty was very open and enthusiastic with the idea.

We also immediately recognized the value we had gained with Betty soon after our initial consultation. We walked away from that first meeting feeling like we meet with a friend rather than just booking a vendor.

Another tremendous value in working with a veteran professional such as Betty was her profound knowledge in weddings. She provided us with many of ideas and suggestions that help us prepare for a smooth wedding day timeline.

Our wedding images were absolutely stunning and amazing. We very impressed and satisfied with the final product that we received. Every bride needs someone as amazing and sweet on their corner and Betty has those qualities and much more.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Lindy · Married on 08/28/2010

Betty was AMAZING!!! My pictures are awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Betty was easy to get ahold of, both by email and telephone. She contacted me multiple times before the wedding to make sure sh knew exactly what I wanted. She was punctual and professional, and I had a lot of fun with her! She has a great artistic eye, and it really shows in the photos she takes. I would recommend Betty Sandoval with absolutely NO reservations. She's GREAT!!!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Karen · Married on 08/14/2010

Sanmay did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day story. Every time I look at the photos I get to re-live my wedding day. She was a great blessing and feel we made a wise decision in choosing Betty as our photographer.

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • bb2308

Blair · Married on 07/10/2010

Betty was fantastic!

Betty is personable, responsive and a blast to work with. She put in a lot of personal time to get prepared for the wedding, which exceeded my expectations. She was patient with everyone, making sure all members of the family got the pictures they wanted, and yet was able to get all the "it" shots from wedding ceremony to reception. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2010
  • mlpjlk

Mark · Married on 04/23/2010

Betty is wonder to work with. We asked for a location that she had not used in the past, so she made a trip before our shoot and found the right places/lighting.

She spent more hours than we expected and provided a lot of direction on which shots we would like, which shots are the traditional shots, etc. We were planning this without our mothers' direction. The quality of the photos and albums was better than we expected. The albums are very nice.

During our reception, Betty got great shots of all of our guests, and was never in the way. It was like she was not even there, but she had to be to get all of the great shots.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Carol · Married on 11/07/2009

Betty with San May Photography photographed our wedding on 11/7/09. She was so personable, flexible and wonderful to work with. She was also very creative with her photography. We couldn't have been more pleased and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Blanca · Married on 10/17/2009

SanMay Photography captured the beauty of that day perfectly. Thanks to SanMay, we will always have those memories to cherish with future generations of my new family. I am so happy.

Blanca Rosa Jalitt

Sent on 12/11/2009

german · Married on 08/08/2009

The Pictures were wonderful, not only was she absolutely professional in every aspect of her job, but also help coordinate with everything else in the wedding.
    The wedding day can be a stress-ful day for the bride and groom, you need someone like her on your side to help you out.
    Will be using her again for my wife's sister's quincenera.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2009

Sanmay Photography exceeded my expectations in a wedding photographer and I highly reccommend this company. Betty the photographer meets with you before the wedding to find out exactly what you want from the photos. This is to make sure that you get the shots you want, not just photos of random guests you don't know. When Betty came to the event she knew the names of my family members and was able to focus on the key people. The quality of her photographs are amazing and she has an eye for the perfect shot. She also takes time to get the photos you want instead of rushing through poses. Most importantly, she is attentive to you questions or concerns and always responds promptly to calls or email. We recieved our proof book and slide show so quickly after the wedding, that I had to brag to other friends that waited nearly a year with other photographer. Betty is not only efficient but produces the best quality of work. Finally, her prices are amazing and can fit nearly every budget. We found every thing we were looking for with Sanmay and we are 100% satisfied with their services.

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • F

Nika · Married on 02/07/2009

SanMay Photography made our special day so very memorable. Betty is an amazing individual to work with. She is very patient and will go that extra mile to make sure you are 110% satisfied with the services. The slide show video she has to offer is about 25 minutes of your wedding pictures put to music. We love to watch it with our family or friends because it's not too long and and it captures the event in an emotional fashion. Thank you SanMay Photography for being part of our wedding day. We couldn't ask for anything more.
    Farshid and Nika

Sent on 11/07/2009

Veronica · Married on 09/20/2008

We used SanMay photography for our wedding pictures and our pictures came out SO LOVELY! What caught my attention was the effort she puts in capturing all the special moments that nobody else would've ever thought of. You can tell the love she has for taking pictures. That's the kind of photographer I want to have on one of the biggest days of my life. We have had so many compliments on how good the pictures came out. We never get tired of looking back at our pictures because we enjoy it every time. You will definitely be pleased with SanMay Photography! Trust me! =)

Sent on 05/07/2010