95 Reviews for Sandy White, Officiant/Minister

No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)

I can’t thank Sandy and her husband enough for this amazing experience. I was needing to find someone to marry us and someone how GOD put Sandy in my path. She responded quickly and was able to make my day special. I recommend her to anyone getting married around the Lubbock Texas area!!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy and her husband Johnny were amazing people. I am so glad I chose them to do our little private ceremony. Sandy and Johnny were very professional. Our packet consisted of the ceremony and pictures. Great affordable price! Loved how they took our pictures! Our pictures will arrive in about a week; however, Sandy took some pictures with her phone and shared those with us immediately after the ceremony. Our wedding was on Sunday, October 1, 2017 at sunset at the Shore Cliff Hotel gazebo overlooking the ocean. Thank you Sandy and Johnny! I will definitely recommend you to family and friends with future marriage plans at the beach!

Profile Picture CLAUDIA, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was AMAZING!!! My husband and I were nervous as we didn't know what to expect on our wedding day, as we did not have a rehearsal. Sandy called us and walked us through the process, explained to us what we could expect that day and totally eased our nerves. Sandy personalized our wedding by including our son's name who is in Heaven. She had this amazing white sea shell that literally looked like angel wings, this was a gift from her to us.

Sandy and Johnny were very professional. Our packet consisted of the ceremony, pictures and music, all for a great price. Sandy had excellent and fun poses that our family and we took together. Our pictures will arrive in about a week; however, Sandy took some pictures with her phone and shared those with us immediately after the ceremony. Our wedding was on Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 10 am in Pismo, directly on the beach sand. We had our parents and siblings attend the ceremony, which put our party at 15 guests, plus ourselves and our puppy and everything turned out PERFECT!

We THANK YOU Sandy and Johnny for everything you did. We both recommend her and her husband services for your wedding, you will not regret it.

-I&J Gonzales

Profile Picture Iliana, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Sandy put together a wonderful ceremony for us!! She responded quickly and was on time for pur ceremony.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

We were delighted to have Sandy as our wedding officiate, along with her husband Johnny as our photographer/witness. Our beach wedding was very personalized and touching. Johnny's photos give us many happy memories. We will happily reflect on our beautiful service for years to come, and we have many thoughts of gratitude for having had the services of Sandy and Johnny.

Profile Picture Keith, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy & Johnny White was a perfect fit for our vow renewal. They were easy to contact, very responsive, and very fair in price. Sandy also recommended some alternative places for better picture taking which was nice. They were upbeat and welcoming which made it feel like they were apart of the family. We received confirmations and advance notices before our event. The day of our vow renewal, Sandy & Johnny showed up early and notified us that they were there. Since this was a beach wedding and Sandy was familiar with the area, they knew exactly where to set up. They provided a bluetooth enabled loudspeaker for music and Johnny took pictures through the whole process. The whole ceremony went perfect thanks to their professionalism. We would recommend and would use them again for our next vow renewal.

Profile Picture Travis, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Sandy and Johnny were awesome. The service was elegant, pragmatic, gentle and quite touching. We needed to get married with just a few hours notice. Sandy and Johnny came through for us splendidly!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy and her husband were true professionals. She was hired to help at the rehearsal, to be the officiant at our wedding, and her husband took photos at the wedding.
At the rehearsal, her help was immeasurable. She took command and gave us solid direction (my husband and I have never been married, therefore we knew NOTHING about how a ceremony goes).
The wedding was no different; she came early and met guests, helped the guys with their boutonnières, and helped me pose for pictures.
The wedding ceremony went flawlessly because of her help. Almost all of my guests mentioned how great she was, especially those involved in the wedding.
When we returned from our honeymoon, the scan disk of her husband's photos was already in my mailbox (less than a week after the wedding).
She made us feel comfortable with her from the start and went above and beyond her job description. I can't thank her enough for her kindness and help on my big day.

Profile Picture Ami, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sandy and her husband are so kind and professional. From the moment we met them, on the day of our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable. Sandy's words of wisdom and inspiration truly meant so much to us. I really appreciate them working with me on such short notice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for such a gracious and sweet couple to make their special day very memorable.
Cheers!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Sandy is phenomenal, and Johnny as well. After 10 years, my fiance and I decided to get married on Easter Sunday, but had to wait one day for the county recorder to register our license. Sandy was incredibly responsive on Easter Sunday, and was able to marry us on the following day. Her kindness, compassion, and professionalism are exceptional. We highly recommend Sandy.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy did an absolutely elegant wedding ceremony for us. Although our ceremony was simple and only the two of us, Sandy treated us as if there 300 attendees. Our questions were answered promptly and politely, her fee was fair and she even arrived early. Frankly, she was far more prepared than us and she calmed our nerves. Sandy has a very gentle personality and, for us, that was a very positive attribute.

Finally, Sandy did something I've never seen before. When time came to share our vows, she moved away and let us share privately. Without getting into detail, our vows were very moving and personal. Sandy gave us space, we were able to say our vows, cry a little and a minute or two later, she came back, giving us very positives affirmations, helping us collect ourselves. Sandy was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Paul, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Very personable and professional. It's as if she has known the couple for years. I was very pleased with the ceremony; she makes great eye contact with the bride and groom and doesn't just read. All the guests commented on how nice the ceremony was. I would recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Loree, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose Sandy White to officiate our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and helped me choose the right location. When I met her she didn't treat me like I was a "customer" I felt like I have known her for years. She made all of my dreams come true that day and I highly recommend her!
Thank you sandy!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we look back at our wedding day, for years to come we will forever remember how perfect it was. From the weather, to the spot on "Our Beach"...Perfect. Sandy set our minds at ease with her professionalism and warmth from the beginning to the end. Every detail and concern was addressed in a timely manner. Every emotion and feeling was beautifully captured in the ceremony Sandy designed around us. Ours was not just a wedding about me and my husband, but also about our 5 children as well. I can honestly say Sandy didn't see 2 families blending to become one, she saw One Big Happy Family and that's exactly what the ceremony and our memories reflect.

Thank you Sandy!

Profile Picture Christie, 1/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Sandy was amazing! We really enjoyed how professional she was. Both of us were so nervous before the ceremony and she helped us relax right away. The ceremony itself was perfect and we will forever remember our wedding day as one of the most special and perfect days of our lives. Her sermon was touching and the advice was fitting for a newly wed couple. We appreciated that Sandy was flexible with the date as our wedding was in January, the weather had a high probability of being unfavorable on our original date and she was very accommodating to the change.

Profile Picture User7655115, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was amazing! After meeting with her prior to our wedding day I knew I had made the right choice! She's funny, professional, intuitive, and just down right good at her job! I was incredibly nervous and she made me feel comfortable in answering my questions before I had even asked. She really means it when she says, "Don't worry about a thing." She really does have it ALL covered.(right down to tissue for the ceremony if you are a "cryer" like me.) Thanks again Sandy. It was all wonderful!!

K&T Wolf

Profile Picture Kassandra, 1/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Perfect!!! That's the word that comes to mind when I think about the ceremony and photography we received from Sandy White and her husband. My husband and I were married on September 28, 2016 in Morro Bay, CA, right on the beach, at sunset. The ceremony that Mrs. White prepared for us for so personal and so intimate, it was just perfect for us. We were both a bundle of nerves, and she instantly made us relaxed and we were all smiles the entire time. Mrs. White and her husband are down to earth and funny, and our time with them was so enjoyable. To add, the pictures that we received from the ceremony are absolutely beautiful and capture the essence of our evening together, perfectly, and we also have candid shots that show our chemistry and goofiness as a couple. Words could never express how happy my husband and I are for the services we received from Mrs. White, but if they could, I would say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, thank you, for making our wedding day absolutely perfect, and thank you for being so easy to work with from the other side of the country! Everything was stress free and enjoyable :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

What a wonderful wedding day with Sandy! The ceremony was professional, personal, and intimate, on the beach in Cayucos. Our family was very impressed and we are so happy we chose her for our wedding. Her advice for a beach location was perfect! Sandy was very flexible, allowing us to wait until we got into town to determine the wedding location. We wouldn't do anything different and we would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazing. Exactly what I wanted! Her husband took amazing photos . It all turned out excellent.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was very sweet and professional. She put us at ease during what could have been a very stressful day! We had a small, private ceremony, and we couldn't have had a more perfect day! Thank you Sandy for making our wedding so special.

Jason & Dawn

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Sandy and her husband Johnny were absolutely awesome. The minute I met Sandy I knew we had made the right choice in having her marry my husband and I. She and her husband were very warm, caring and professional. Sandy made us feel like we were the most important people. We did not feel rushed and Johnny took so many wonderful pictures. My husband, myself, and my family had the time of our lives. We couldn't have asked for anything more than we received from Sandy and Johnny. This pair are highly recommended for any occasion. Thanks Sandy YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Profile Picture Yvette, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We would like to thank sandy and her husband for everything they did for us . are wedding was perfect everything we wanted they made us so comfortable she always answered my questions fast and didn't mind at all that I had a million questions they made are special day amazing

Profile Picture deana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to thank you Sandy and your husband for making our dream beach wedding come true. It was the best experience! Thanks again,and I hope to see you again when we renew our vowels. ??god bless you!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sandy was a great match for us and understood what we were looking for in an officiant. We were happy and a lot of our guests enjoyed her too!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/9/16, 1 Review