Sandrey Photography Reviews

Sandrey Photography 3
Sandrey Photography 4
  • Talisha

Talisha · Married on 09/01/2018

I'm grateful for this find!

Andrey showed up early and stayed late, he was very professional and patient. You can tell how passionate he is about photography. Wonderful experience and great service

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 12/16/2017

We greatly enjoyed the service of Sandrey Photograhy. Andrey has a perfect eye, captured every possible moment to make the photos remarkable, all the effects, colors, shadows, turned out wonderful, we are really thankful! He also had some great posing suggestions and overall created a very friendly, comfortable atmosphere. We received previews of our photoshoots within a week and were able to share some great photos with our family and friends. Definitely recommend Sandrey Photography to all engaged couples! Big thumbs up from us!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Tina · Married on 11/25/2017

Love all my pictures, everything was just wonderful. Huge thank you! It would be our pleasure to maybe someday work together again, maybe as a family photo session. May God bless you for all your hard work.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so lucky to have found Andrey and booked him as our photographer for our special day! He was on top of everything, even the smallest detail. Andrey made everyone feel so relaxed and comfortable; he kept us all in good spirits all day, from start to finish. You will not find another photographer who is as passionate, professional, talented, and amazing as Andrey! I was able to get a sneak peek and the photos Andrey sent me had me reliving the best day of my life, emotions and all! I can’t wait for the rest of the photos.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2017

He was amazing to work with, first of all. Second, he is so passionate about his work that he'll capture all of your precious moments for your wedding! He does not miss a beat ;)

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • O

Oksana · Married on 09/02/2017

The wedding photographer was amazing& the quality of our photos were impeccable! I really recommend Andrey to upcoming couples who need a top noch photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

Andrey and his wife were an absolute delight to work with! They arrived right on time (even though the rest of my wedding party weren't on time) and didn't stall or waste time. I had no idea what I wanted in terms of look, location, and details but they just improvised and came up with everything themselves. I really enjoy pictures that capture the moment (moments you want to remember forever), so I'm glad they had an eye for capturing those heartfelt unique moments. Here's a picture they caught of my dad in the background lol! It was such a perfectly timed shot and we still laugh about it whenever we look at it!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Sandrey Photography 5

Tatyana · Married on 06/17/2017

Sandrey Photography is very flexible and professional in his work. He made sure everything was taken care of ahead of time and even provided us with helpful tips to keep in mind before the day of our wedding. He is always quick to respond and, of course, the quality he provides is amazing! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Sandrey Photography 6
    Sandrey Photography 7
    Sandrey Photography 8

Anna · Married on 07/21/2012

I am in love with every picture from our wedding day!He had cuptured every moment that i wanted.He knows what he is doing!

Sent on 12/30/2017