Sandra's Cakes Reviews

42 Reviews for Sandra's Cakes

Sandra's Cakes 1
Sandra's Cakes 2

Kassie · Married on 03/12/2011

Best wedding cake ever! So beautiful and delicious too!!

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • Paullina

Paullina · Married on 02/13/2011

OMG. The cake was absolutely amazing. Sandra took the design off of my invitation and created a personal one-of-a-kind cake that everyone absolutely loved. I loved the options she gave us when selecting fillings and her personality was definitely welcoming. I want to order cakes from her over and over again just so I can get fantastic services.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Paulina, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure serving you and I'm so glad that we met your expectations. I look forward to serving you again in the future!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2010

Sandra is great! She listens to you and pays attention to every little detail that you are wanting. She did such a great job on my wedding cake I had her make my sons first birthday cake and exceeded my expectations. I tell everyone I know about her!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2010

I just want to take a minute to thank Sandra with Sandra's Cakes for the beautiful wedding cake she created for us. Not only was the cake visually gorgeous but tasted great! Everyone said the cake was delicious. Thank you so much for your professionalism and creativeness. You honestly made this experience wonderful.
    Mr. & Mrs. Garcia

Sent on 09/17/2010

Jenna · Married on 07/02/2010

Sandra does an absolutely beautiful job on her cakes and they are so delicious. She is also very willing to help with any aspect that yo need help with.

Thanks so much Sandra for a job well done.

Sent on 07/12/2010

shelly · Married on 11/10/2008

We had a great cake and it tasted so good that everyone ate more then one piece. We loved the wonderful cake they made for us.

Sent on 03/03/2009

Diana · Married on 09/20/2008

Our wedding cake was awesome, we were very pleased with the service and quality. The cake's design was so nice, and the flavors were amazing and tasting. We couldn't expect more, thanks Sandra for that wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lorelle · Married on 05/17/2008

I don't know where to begin I have been using Sandra's cakes for years not only for my wedding but for other events. Anniversaries,birthdays,baby showers you name it. Sandra is very professional and stands by her work no matter what! The cakes are always beautiful and delicious !!

Sent on 06/03/2013

martin · Married on 03/01/2008

We had a specific cake design that was very detailed to match our wedding colors and design. The cake exceeded our expectations and was absolutely perfect. We would highly recomend Sandra and have ordered several other speciality cakes.

Sent on 06/25/2008

Sasha · Married on 07/29/2006

Sandra made and designed our wedding cake for us last year! It was definitely a hit at the wedding, everyone including the banquet hall's manager was raving about how beautiful the cake was. And the taste was incredible, so moist and full of taste! I would highly recommend Sandra's Cakes to anyone needing a cake! She also made my bridal shower and baby shower cakes as well. I just couldn't get enough of her cakes!

Sent on 05/26/2007

Tori · Married on 08/10/2014

Sandra did our wedding cupcakes and they were delicious! Everyone loved them, especially the lemon raspberry! Probably the best cake I have ever had! We recommend her to anyone! She does great work!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

I'm very happy that you loved your cupcakes! Cakes are my passion and I'm glad I was able to be part of your special day!

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2012

Sandra made us the most beautiful wedding cake and the most perfect groom's cake my husband could have imagined!! He had no idea he was getting it and was so excited about it he was texting his friends pictures during the reception. I wanted to kill him but was thrilled he was so excited.
    Sandra was extremely easy to work with, gave me everything I asked for and delivered two cakes beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you may be celebrating.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

I'm so glad we were able to be part of your special day. Very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

Dawn · Married on 10/23/2015

3.5

I've worked with Sandra both professionally and now as a bride! She really cares about the bride and grooms vision and creates a work of art that not only fits their personalities, but it IS the best cake you'll ever eat! With her unique filing and icing flavors, you will not only get a cake that will be a spectacular focal point of your reception; your guests will be oohing and aahing with every bite!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing me to make your cake and to be part of your most important day!

Mildred · Married on 10/29/2016

We used Sandra's Cakes for my daughter, Samantha's Sweet 16. I showed her a photo of an idea, of what we wanted & she sketched the exact cake we wanted for my daughter's theme. She worked with us through out the entire process & the end result was remarkable! I wish I could post a photo of the cake & my daughter, so everyone can see, how Sandra designed the cake to my exact vision. She has a client here. I already recommended her to where we had the venue & I will continue do so. Cuddos to Sandra!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2014

Sandra's cakes really are exceptional. Out of the many tastings we did, her cakes were the absolute best. Not only are they flavorful, fun and original, they are beautiful! Sandra took the time to make our tasting work with our schedule, and also worked with us to get the price where we needed it to be. She was responsive, and reached out to me to clarify everything about a week prior to the wedding. I was so happy with our wedding cake, and the guests were too!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for letting me know how much you love your cake! It was a joy working with you!

Tim · Married on 06/07/2012

0.0

Stay clear. They are sneaky and only care about the money. They were over an hour late delivering our cake and the cake was as tilted as the leaning tower of Pisa. They did not offer so much as an apology for a substandard cake and even ignored a BBB complaint. They suck and should be closed down. DO not waste your money or time with them.

I hope you Sandra or your husband respond. Not only were you over an hour late and did not even call, but I had to have my bestman track you don. So we could not inspect the cake prior to the reception, but you delivered it severely leaning. Did you really think that was acceptable? No wonder you swiftly got in and out, before we got back from the ceremony. If I could post a picture on here I would show how ridiculous the caked looked and you knew it was tilted, because the banquet manager wrote a deposition for me that you set it up that way.

Also, don’t try to give some yarn about always striving to do your best. Is doing your best ignoring the emails and BBB complaint? The sad thing is had you just apologized, we likely would have let it go, but it is your “Oh well” attitude that really sucks and the fact that you did not give a crap. Bad form!!!!! I know a lot of people in CC and have made it my mission to show the picture to everyone in CC and let them know how much you suck.

Sent on 10/11/2012

C · Married on 03/30/2012

0.0

Vendor was the worst!!! She beer brought my cake.. We had to call her after our ceremony to find out where the cake was... We didn't get out wedding cake until 1.5 hrs after reception started... Very embarrassing to have everything perfect and an empty cake table!! Had a sample at a bridal show and ordered the same cake flavors because I loved it so much and was very disappointed by the cake flavor on my wedding day when the cake finally showed up....she realized she was at fault and still didn't think some type of refund for part of the cake was appropriate... And I didn't even get the design that I showed her from a photo.... Would ever advise u to use her and I will never use he again! Absolutely disgusted

Sent on 05/24/2012

Sandra's Cakes's reply:

I’ve always prided myself with providing excellent customer service and amazing looking cakes. I am devastated to learn that this client feels I did not meet her expectations as we provided a stunning cake according to what was ordered. We deeply regret arriving 50 minutes late at her reception and it is the first time that this has ever happened. We ensure this will never happen again and hope that future clients reading this will also look at all of our other very positive client reviews. This client received an apology the very next day and our offer to make a free cake for a future event without a price tag, but it was declined. She did receive a $100 refund. We have an amazing reputation in the community for providing beautiful and delicious cakes . Our goal is not only to meet our client’s expectations, but to exceed them!