SandraLANAE Photography Reviews

4 | Lynn Haven, FL

4 Reviews for SandraLANAE Photography

Randi · Married on 04/07/2012

Sandra and Joe are AWESOME photographers. They are very creative and came up with fun and unique poses for our pictures and lots of candids as well. The value for the price was excellent, we really feel we received the service we deserved for what we paid!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Ginger · Married on 10/31/2010

We are very pleased with the cost and service. I would recommend you provide your photographer a list of specific shots you want taken. On mine I wish I would have told them to take shots of the guests at the tables. Other than that I was completely happy.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Carrie · Married on 07/17/2010

My fiancee and I had engagement pictures done by Sandra and her husband. When we met her for our initial consultation she was very professional and friendly. She took extra time just to get to know us and what we were looking for! They recommended the photo shoot location and were flexible with the time to meet us. They went out of their way to get the perfect shots. They are both very creative with different shot angles and ideas. It was fun! I was hopeful for one good picture, but there were so many awesome shots, we are still having trouble choosing. Everyone that has seen them has been very impressed and we are very proud of them. Then Sandra dropped off the CD of our photos at my work when she just could've mailed it. Talk about above and beyond! They are budget consciencious and worked within our means. We are so pleased with the engagement session that we are also using them for our wedding. We would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Jeremy · Married on 06/12/2010

Sandra was amazing to us and took some very professional pictures. She is great on cost and very flexible to the needs of her clients. I would recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married!

Sent on 08/10/2010