Sandra Fernandez Reviews

6 | Clearfield, UT

6 Reviews for Sandra Fernandez

Armanda · Married on 06/23/2017

Sandra is the absolute best! She traveled to our destination wedding in Puerto Rico, started make up at 5am as I had 10 bridesmaids that needed to be done by 3 pm and she nailed it, she spent time talking with me before the wedding as to what look I want for the girls and kept in regular contact with me, I would use her over and over again, she wont dissapoint!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Berenice · Married on 10/29/2016

Sandra is amazing! Super flexible and reliable but best part really talented. Had so many complaints on my wedding day.

Berenice · Married on 10/29/2016

Sandra is amazing! She's super flexible and reliable but best part extremely talented. She did an amazing job on my weddding ! Would recommend her for any kind of spacial occasion.

• F

Mariza · Married on 06/04/2016

Sandra is amazing and I instantly fell in love with her work. She really took the time to understand what I wanted during the makeup trial. She was very accommodating and took her time to make sure my makeup was perfect for my ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her for future special occasions.

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Z

Zandra · Married on 05/06/2016

Sandra is so talented and professional! I used her for my own wedding, and as a photographer I'd 5/5 recommend her to every bride and model. Such a great experience!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Betty · Married on 06/06/2015

Sandra did such an amazing job on my make up for my wedding, along with my mother and sister's. She is also very personable and made the whole experience amazing.