Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Reviews

142 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

142 Reviews for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

142 Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Reviews

Carlina · Getting married on 03/03/2019

Thank you all so much! You have done so much for us and we appreciate it! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Allayna Ibrahim · Married on 10/25/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

From start to finish they make it so easy! I am a stress free person in general and working with brides personally, I knew I didn’t want to do the planning. This was one of the easiest things I’ve done & I would recommend it to anyone! We actually got to enjoy our day & entire stay because they took care of every detail.

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 1
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 2
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 3
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 4
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 5

Kelley Clark · Married on 10/02/2018

Reverend Juan

Reverend Juan, our Cabo Minister, was incredible! His words of encouragement, marriage, and love, were thoughtful and so perfect to our life! Amazing he only knew us for a few minutes and was able to perform such a beautiful ceremony! We were touched by his message and will remember them for many decades to come! Kelley & Tanya

Kame · Married on 08/18/2018

I never write reviews, but I do read them and take it in consideration for my choices. I would highly recommend this resort for a vacation and destination wedding, from beginning to end.
    Upon arrival the sweetest lady by the name of Madge took great care of me and our wedding guests. She did everything from getting me (the bride) a upgraded room at no charge, to arranging excursions for our entire group, she checked on us daily and treated us as if we were the ROYAL FAMILY.
    The wedding coordinator, Lusita and Valeria were the best, they stayed in constant contact with me for over 6 months before my ceremony making sure that all would be perfect. Our ceremony was to be on August 19, 2018, and we really wanted August 18, 2018, but that date was already taken. On Saturday morning August 18, 2018 as we are doing a rehearsal for the next day we just happen to say we wish we could do it today, and just like that Valeria made it possible, she truly was my fairy godmother. They were able to get my flowers done and move all vendors to the Saturday date in less than 2 hours, everything was magical and perfect. Madge even moved all my scheduled excursions around to the next day. Our guest and myself will definitely be back to Sandos Finisterra for future vacations.
    Thanks to the entire crew and staff of this resort, Norman the waiter, Rafael the excursion agent, Magda, Lusitania, and Valeria.
    Thanks Kame and Dave Marcel

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2018

Planning our wedding at Sandos Finisterra was very stress free! Everything is extremely organized from the beginning. It seems hard to plan a wedding without being able to see anything until you arrive, but Lupita and Valeria made it so simple! We were sent pictures of all the wedding details we were choosing from to help get an idea of what they would look like. If we didn't like any of their options we were able to choose our own. Lupita responded to emails very quickly and answered any and all questions we had! She sent an itinerary so we knew exactly when everything was happening. As soon as we arrived at the resort we had a meeting with Lupita, Valeria, the DJ and the photo people. It was very professional and made us feel at ease. Valeria took over from there for the rest of the time. The wedding day itself was 100% perfect. Everything went even better than expected. Valeria and all the other staff that helped out had everything planned out to the minute. We were never wondering what was going on and all our guests had a blast! I would definitely recommend this resort for a wedding and both Lupita and Valeria. They were excellent; we couldn't have asked for any better!

Rhonda · Married on 07/01/2018

Lupita and her crew were fantastic! They took care of every detail and made our special day even more special. Love, love, loved them and Sandos.

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 6

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

I was in contact with the wedding coordinator, Lupita, by e-mail for about a year prior to our actual wedding. She was consistently helpful in answering all of my crazy questions promptly. She helped the big day feel completely stress free!!! Everything went smoothly from the set up to the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They even delivered our decorations back to our room at some point! Lupita is so patient, kind, understanding, helpful and efficient!!! The venue itself was perfect. We got to have our dream wedding on the beach with an awesome reception out of the heat in the AC afterwards. The salon ladies made all of us girls look BEAUTIFUL, both hair and make up!! The DJ played awesome music and the buffet was delicious. Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was and these memories will last forever! Best day of my life!!!!

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 7
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 8
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 9
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 10

KINDRA · Married on 06/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding on June 14, 2018! Even though Hurricane Bud made landfall that morning! Lupita was fantastic. VERY professional. My venue had to be changed that morning due to the storm. They moved me to a suite to get ready in so I did not have to walk too far in the rain. During the move to the suite my dress somehow got dirty. I called Lupita and she came right over with help to get the stain out. You couldn't even tell by the time they were done. When it was time to transfer me to the venue Lupita and 3 others helped with umbrellas and wrapped me in a blanket to not get my dress too wet! They treated me so amazing. I was nervous about what the dinner would taste like for the wedding but it was very delicious! The DJ was spot on, the wait staff was on it. All in all I would do it all over again. I LOVED everything about my wedding day even though we were in the middle of the storm! THANK YOU SANDOS FINISTERRA!!!!

Kirstin · Married on 06/09/2018

Having our wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos was the best decision ever!! Our wedding was phenomenal! Beautiful location, beautiful resort, beautiful flowers, fantastic food, and great DJ! Lupita and her team made everything so easy and our entire wedding went off without a hitch. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Lupita was extremely responsive to all of my questions and made me feel so at ease about having a destination wedding. The women at the Spa did an incredible job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, I couldn't have asked for better service! We had our ceremony on the beach and our reception at the mountain top terrace and both locations were amazing. We used Cabo Photo Studio for our photography and video package, as recommended by Sandos. They were wonderful! They did such a good job making us feel at ease and capturing all of the special moments. I can't wait to see the pictures and video! Overall, we could not have asked for a better wedding and if anyone is on the fence about having a destination wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, DO IT! I highly recommend this resort!

Kristina · Married on 06/04/2018

Lupita and Valeria are amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for better service. They went through every detail and we so helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy we chose Sandos for our wedding! The communication was top notch and everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. The food was great and the flowers blew me away but best of all was the service from Lupita and Valeria. They took most of my stress away and made the while process easy.

Brennan · Married on 05/18/2018

I have no words - Lupita and her team provided the perfect wedding of our dreams and I simply cannot thank the enough. Everything was beyond perfect.

Kristi · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect for weddings! The Sandos resort and entire staff was incredible, and our guests cannot stop raving about the amazing time! We were very lucky to have found such a perfect venue for our wedding! :)

Renee · Married on 03/17/2018

Wow, just wow. I am overwhelmed with satisfaction. Sandos Finisterra was the perfect resort not only for our first vacation to Cabo San Lucas, but also TO GET MARRIED! We had never been to Cabo and took a gamble on booking a resort we had never visited. Sandos was a dream. The views were spectacular. Everyone always says "All inclusive resorts water their alcohol down and the food is almost always never good." Well Sandos superseded all expectations of what an all-inclusive resort is "supposed" to be. The drinks were amazing. The food was so yummy. The staff was so accommodating and very sweet. My husband and I decided to get married in Cabo and Sandos was the perfect match for us. The wedding team made the planning so easy and stress free. Their communication was on point. Everything from the amazing photography team to the ladies at the spa doing my hair and make up. I couldn't have asked for better results. The gym was no nice with a great view of the harbor. The swim up bar was my favorite. All 80 of my wedding guests keep telling me "That was the best wedding and resort I have ever been to. Can you get married again so we can go back?!" Long story short we loved it and will be returning. Thanks Sandos for everything!!!

renee · Married on 03/17/2018

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 11
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 12
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 13

Molly · Married on 02/26/2018

Valeria and Lupita did an amazing job! They were incredibly professional and organized, they made the planning process essentially stress free, and helped us enjoy our big day to the fullest. Planning a wedding from so far away may seem like a daunting task, however they were there to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner, accepted any changes that we wanted to have made and were accommodating for any special needs (like bringing our own photographer, personalized shot glasses for a tequila toast, and more!) and on top of it all they were so sweet. We were very pleased with the wedding coordination and Sandos Finisterra was the perfect setting- absolutely beautiful, incredible food, and friendly staff. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you so so so much for everything, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Such sweet memories.

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 14
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 20
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 21
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 22

Tyler · Married on 02/23/2018

Austin and I had never been to Sandos Finisterra. Our wedding was MAGICAL! We will forever be grateful to ALL of the staff members at Sandos Finisterra for their amazing hospitality. We will be coming back to visit! Thank you SANDOS FINISTERRA!

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 23

Devyn · Married on 02/17/2018

Lupita and her team were absolutely amazing! We went and looked at the resort and venue options a year and a half before our wedding, after seeing the resort in person we were blown away. It is better then the pictures! We put our deposit down immediately, and for the next year and half I began planning. Lupita promptly responded to my countless emails and was upfront about all costs and how everything works. Once we finally arrived a few days before our wedding, we met with Lupita and handed everything over, finalized the remaining details and I knew I could completely relax the rest of my stay. They handled everything beautifully and made all my ideas, planning, and visions come to life! I could have asked for a more beautiful location, and more pleasant and accommodating group of individuals to work with, or a more perfect wedding. I highly reccomend this as a wedding venue. There are plenty of options to make it as affordable, extravagant, or easy as you like. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, Lupita is an expert! Thank you to Lupita, her team, and the entire Sandos finishers family for making our dream wedding come to life!

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 24
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 31
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 32
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 33

Nadine · Married on 02/12/2018

Great resort in a great location. They went over and above to make sure our stay was perfect.

Tanya · Married on 02/10/2018

Lupita and her team are the absolute best!! I can’t find the words to share how easy she made this process and it was a flawless execution. I asked for advice and she gave me so much insight and responded in such a timely manner that I would want to work with her again but I won’t be having another wedding! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Andrew · Married on 01/28/2018

Having our wedding at this resort was the best decision we have ever made. Everything from the locale to the food was wonderful, but the staff is what truly made this a magical experience. A very special thanks as well to Lupita, who took care of us from the moment we arrived. We cannot thank Sandos Finisterra enough, and we hope to be back soon!

Joeleen · Married on 01/27/2018

After researching the wedding services online for Sandos Finisterra and reading the rave reviews about Lupita and Valeria, we decided to go ahead and book our wedding here on 1/27/2018. It was without a doubt the BEST experience and I not only give the wedding team 5 stars but also the hotel 5 stars. Lupita and Valeria not only lived up to their stellar reputation and were extremely communicative for the months leading up to the wedding but were also extremely organized and accommodated all of our requests and questions. They handle everything for you before and during your event so you can enjoy yourself on your wedding day. I am a Type A personality and a bit of control freak...and these ladies were so on top of their game that I completely turned over control and trusted them. Everything was spot-on perfect!. Our ceremony was on the beach and was better than I could have dreamed of. Reverend Juan performed a beautiful ceremony that brought us and our guests to tears and will be something we will remember forever. In addition...the DJ was fantastic and all we had to do was point him in the genre of music we liked and he absolutely nailed it! The photographer Eric and his team were beyond amazing too...especially since my husband and I both are not natural picture takers---he made us laugh and feel comfortable and we actually had fun during our photo shoot. We upgraded the reception to the Cliffside Terrance and I cannot stress enough that this worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! The terrace is breathtaking and you have the entire space to yourself that overlooks both marina and ocean views. We also hired the Mariachi band for the hour during the cocktail reception and our guests loved it! What really put the entire experience over the top is that every employee at Sandos Finisterra was friendly, helpful and provided superb service not only during the wedding but throughout the entire weekend for all 30 of our guests. Best wedding ever!!

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 34
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 35

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding was perfect! All of our guests loved it too

Lizzy · Married on 01/06/2018

I am an event planner by profession and so when it was time for me to get married I didn't want it to feel like work.. I wanted to relax and let someone else handle the details. We quickly decided on a destination wedding and after lots of research found that Sandos met our top needs ( reasonable for guest, all inclusive, kid friendly, close to a major airport and great event spaces) after reading the reviews and speaking with Lupita and Valeria, we booked site unseen. We truly could not be any more happy with our choice!! The entire process was easy and flexible. I brought in my own linens and some other items they set up for me, they matched my Pintrest floral images perfectly and were always quick to give me pricing for upgraded items. The DJ had EVERYONE dancing all night long and Reverend Juan had everyone crying. They are true professionals and know what they are doing. Even my hair turned out awesome without any trial. If your searching for a barefoot beach wedding with rooftop dancing under the stars and not a stress in the world... I would go with Sandos! We had 85 guest show up and 85 guest tell us it was awesome :) Wouldn't change a thing!

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 36