139 Reviews for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Photobooth (2)
Family Style (1)
Tents (1)
138 Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Reviews

Thank you all so much! You have done so much for us and we appreciate it! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Carlina, 3/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I never write reviews, but I do read them and take it in consideration for my choices. I would highly recommend this resort for a vacation and destination wedding, from beginning to end.
Upon arrival the sweetest lady by the name of Madge took great care of me and our wedding guests. She did everything from getting me (the bride) a upgraded room at no charge, to arranging excursions for our entire group, she checked on us daily and treated us as if we were the ROYAL FAMILY.
The wedding coordinator, Lusita and Valeria were the best, they stayed in constant contact with me for over 6 months before my ceremony making sure that all would be perfect. Our ceremony was to be on August 19, 2018, and we really wanted August 18, 2018, but that date was already taken. On Saturday morning August 18, 2018 as we are doing a rehearsal for the next day we just happen to say we wish we could do it today, and just like that Valeria made it possible, she truly was my fairy godmother. They were able to get my flowers done and move all vendors to the Saturday date in less than 2 hours, everything was magical and perfect. Madge even moved all my scheduled excursions around to the next day. Our guest and myself will definitely be back to Sandos Finisterra for future vacations.
Thanks to the entire crew and staff of this resort, Norman the waiter, Rafael the excursion agent, Magda, Lusitania, and Valeria.
Thanks Kame and Dave Marcel

Profile Picture Kame, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning our wedding at Sandos Finisterra was very stress free! Everything is extremely organized from the beginning. It seems hard to plan a wedding without being able to see anything until you arrive, but Lupita and Valeria made it so simple! We were sent pictures of all the wedding details we were choosing from to help get an idea of what they would look like. If we didn't like any of their options we were able to choose our own. Lupita responded to emails very quickly and answered any and all questions we had! She sent an itinerary so we knew exactly when everything was happening. As soon as we arrived at the resort we had a meeting with Lupita, Valeria, the DJ and the photo people. It was very professional and made us feel at ease. Valeria took over from there for the rest of the time. The wedding day itself was 100% perfect. Everything went even better than expected. Valeria and all the other staff that helped out had everything planned out to the minute. We were never wondering what was going on and all our guests had a blast! I would definitely recommend this resort for a wedding and both Lupita and Valeria. They were excellent; we couldn't have asked for any better!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

The whole process was extremely easy. The venue was beautiful and Lupita and her team took care of every detail.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lupita and her crew were fantastic! They took care of every detail and made our special day even more special. Love, love, loved them and Sandos.

Profile Picture Rhonda , 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was in contact with the wedding coordinator, Lupita, by e-mail for about a year prior to our actual wedding. She was consistently helpful in answering all of my crazy questions promptly. She helped the big day feel completely stress free!!! Everything went smoothly from the set up to the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They even delivered our decorations back to our room at some point! Lupita is so patient, kind, understanding, helpful and efficient!!! The venue itself was perfect. We got to have our dream wedding on the beach with an awesome reception out of the heat in the AC afterwards. The salon ladies made all of us girls look BEAUTIFUL, both hair and make up!! The DJ played awesome music and the buffet was delicious. Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was and these memories will last forever! Best day of my life!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding on June 14, 2018! Even though Hurricane Bud made landfall that morning! Lupita was fantastic. VERY professional. My venue had to be changed that morning due to the storm. They moved me to a suite to get ready in so I did not have to walk too far in the rain. During the move to the suite my dress somehow got dirty. I called Lupita and she came right over with help to get the stain out. You couldn't even tell by the time they were done. When it was time to transfer me to the venue Lupita and 3 others helped with umbrellas and wrapped me in a blanket to not get my dress too wet! They treated me so amazing. I was nervous about what the dinner would taste like for the wedding but it was very delicious! The DJ was spot on, the wait staff was on it. All in all I would do it all over again. I LOVED everything about my wedding day even though we were in the middle of the storm! THANK YOU SANDOS FINISTERRA!!!!

Profile Picture KINDRA, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos was the best decision ever!! Our wedding was phenomenal! Beautiful location, beautiful resort, beautiful flowers, fantastic food, and great DJ! Lupita and her team made everything so easy and our entire wedding went off without a hitch. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Lupita was extremely responsive to all of my questions and made me feel so at ease about having a destination wedding. The women at the Spa did an incredible job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, I couldn't have asked for better service! We had our ceremony on the beach and our reception at the mountain top terrace and both locations were amazing. We used Cabo Photo Studio for our photography and video package, as recommended by Sandos. They were wonderful! They did such a good job making us feel at ease and capturing all of the special moments. I can't wait to see the pictures and video! Overall, we could not have asked for a better wedding and if anyone is on the fence about having a destination wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, DO IT! I highly recommend this resort!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Lupita and Valeria are amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for better service. They went through every detail and we so helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose Sandos for our wedding! The communication was top notch and everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. The food was great and the flowers blew me away but best of all was the service from Lupita and Valeria. They took most of my stress away and made the while process easy.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have no words - Lupita and her team provided the perfect wedding of our dreams and I simply cannot thank the enough. Everything was beyond perfect.

Profile Picture Brennan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perfect for weddings! The Sandos resort and entire staff was incredible, and our guests cannot stop raving about the amazing time! We were very lucky to have found such a perfect venue for our wedding! :)

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lupita and everyone were wonderful! The day ran perfectly and everything was amazing. I'd definitely recommend the Sandos Finisterra.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Sandos Finisterra was great! They made sure that everything went smooth and there was no issues! Its a great deal for the price you pay!!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Sandos Finisterra was beyond what we expected. Not only was the resort beautiful, but the service was impeccable. The staff took care of all the work our special day, and was very accommodating to the personal touches we wanted to incorporate. We were provided with a reverend that made our ceremony on the beach so memorable. The food was delicious, and my guest can't stop talking about our amazing DJ. Thank you so much again. Can't wait to return:)

Photo
Profile Picture Tonda, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Wow, just wow. I am overwhelmed with satisfaction. Sandos Finisterra was the perfect resort not only for our first vacation to Cabo San Lucas, but also TO GET MARRIED! We had never been to Cabo and took a gamble on booking a resort we had never visited. Sandos was a dream. The views were spectacular. Everyone always says "All inclusive resorts water their alcohol down and the food is almost always never good." Well Sandos superseded all expectations of what an all-inclusive resort is "supposed" to be. The drinks were amazing. The food was so yummy. The staff was so accommodating and very sweet. My husband and I decided to get married in Cabo and Sandos was the perfect match for us. The wedding team made the planning so easy and stress free. Their communication was on point. Everything from the amazing photography team to the ladies at the spa doing my hair and make up. I couldn't have asked for better results. The gym was no nice with a great view of the harbor. The swim up bar was my favorite. All 80 of my wedding guests keep telling me "That was the best wedding and resort I have ever been to. Can you get married again so we can go back?!" Long story short we loved it and will be returning. Thanks Sandos for everything!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/17/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture renee, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valeria and Lupita did an amazing job! They were incredibly professional and organized, they made the planning process essentially stress free, and helped us enjoy our big day to the fullest. Planning a wedding from so far away may seem like a daunting task, however they were there to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner, accepted any changes that we wanted to have made and were accommodating for any special needs (like bringing our own photographer, personalized shot glasses for a tequila toast, and more!) and on top of it all they were so sweet. We were very pleased with the wedding coordination and Sandos Finisterra was the perfect setting- absolutely beautiful, incredible food, and friendly staff. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you so so so much for everything, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Such sweet memories.

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - View from our suite- beautiful.
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Rehearsal dinner at Don Diego
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Whale watchers bar welcoming party- beautiful views
Photos
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Hair and make up at the Spa was a breeze.
Profile Picture Molly, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

Austin and I had never been to Sandos Finisterra. Our wedding was MAGICAL! We will forever be grateful to ALL of the staff members at Sandos Finisterra for their amazing hospitality. We will be coming back to visit! Thank you SANDOS FINISTERRA!

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Picture taken by a bridesmaid.
Profile Picture Tyler, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lupita and her team were absolutely amazing! We went and looked at the resort and venue options a year and a half before our wedding, after seeing the resort in person we were blown away. It is better then the pictures! We put our deposit down immediately, and for the next year and half I began planning. Lupita promptly responded to my countless emails and was upfront about all costs and how everything works. Once we finally arrived a few days before our wedding, we met with Lupita and handed everything over, finalized the remaining details and I knew I could completely relax the rest of my stay. They handled everything beautifully and made all my ideas, planning, and visions come to life! I could have asked for a more beautiful location, and more pleasant and accommodating group of individuals to work with, or a more perfect wedding. I highly reccomend this as a wedding venue. There are plenty of options to make it as affordable, extravagant, or easy as you like. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, Lupita is an expert! Thank you to Lupita, her team, and the entire Sandos finishers family for making our dream wedding come to life!

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - First dance with sparklers
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Reception tables
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Cake cutting
Profile Picture Devyn, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Great resort in a great location. They went over and above to make sure our stay was perfect.

Profile Picture Nadine, 2/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lupita and her team are the absolute best!! I can’t find the words to share how easy she made this process and it was a flawless execution. I asked for advice and she gave me so much insight and responded in such a timely manner that I would want to work with her again but I won’t be having another wedding! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a fantastic experience! Valeria (& Lupita) took care of everything to the point where our photographer mentioned multiple times that he had never seen such a relaxed bride!! No one has ever called my overbearing, Type-A personality relaxed but Valeria made it all happen. We had many complements of the ceremony & reception. Reverend Juan was very well received and led the ceremony expertly. For the reception, the food manager Ray, went over every dish of the buffet letting me know what I was allergic to. He asked for my mom and another guest by name so he could go through their allergies and the buffet dishes as well. Amazing! He even had a special berry & chocolate dessert made for my mom and gave me one too thinking I would like it. He wasn't wrong. The DJ knew the crowd and somehow had everyone dancing. We couldn't have been happier and multiple times during the night my now husband and I looked at each other and said "we did this right".

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an amazing wedding experieance at the Finisterra. Lupita, Vivida and the rest of the team worked so hard and were very accommodating to make our day so special. The only issues we had were that room service was a bit disorganized some days and our wedding party ended early at 8pm and we had to move the party to other areas of the resort. It would have been much better if the party was allowed to stay until at least 11pm. I will be visiting again!!!

Profile Picture Linzey, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning