Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Reviews

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 5
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 6
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 7

Emily · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Could Not Asked For More!

I have been working with the Sandos team for almost a year now and I could not have asked for a better resort to work with. They have been so helpful, even when my wedding was over a year away. The wedding planning team are very helpful with explaining and showing pictures to help you visualize what the day is going to be. I am so thankful for them, also their rates are amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Sahira

Sahira Din · Married on 03/20/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

Valeria and Lupita are absolutely amazing! Everything from day 1 of planning was perfect! My wedding was better than I ever imagined!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Carlina · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you all so much! You have done so much for us and we appreciate it! Everything was perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Leah Collins · Married on 01/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding

Lupita is wonderful I never had to worry about anything, I highly recommend this resort for a destination wedding. I could have never imagined things would go so smoothly. The food was amazing and all my guests raved about my wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Suzana Hassanyeh · Married on 11/18/2018

Just perfect

Lupita was incredibly kind and helpful and arranged everything at very short notice with grace and good humour. She was available to ask questions and was always calm and professional. It was a pleasure to meet her and she made everything just right.

We were looking for a very intimate ceremony with no fuss and that's exactly what we got. Lupita arranged for music to be played and organised the photographer who was brilliant and completely unobtrusive. We hardly noticed him!

Rev Juan was an absolute delight. I am so happy that he was our minister because he was perfect for what we had envisioned. He spoke beautifully and the ceremony was simple and felt very personal. His calm, gentle manner was exactly what we'd hoped for and it is without doubt one of the very happiest moments of my life.

Beautiful setting, beautiful ceremony - could not have been better

Sent on 02/06/2019

Michelle Dutcher · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Experience Ever!!

I can not say enough great things about this Resort & their Wedding Staff. Lupita the Wedding Coordinator is AMAZING!! She took my all my worries away & handled everything. The Reverend Juan was so great to work with & really personalizes our Wedding. Cabo Photo was also so great to work with & professional . All my Guests loved the Resort & the Wedding. We will be staying at Sandos Finisterra in the future!! Loved everything!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Allayna Ibrahim · Married on 10/25/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

From start to finish they make it so easy! I am a stress free person in general and working with brides personally, I knew I didn’t want to do the planning. This was one of the easiest things I’ve done & I would recommend it to anyone! We actually got to enjoy our day & entire stay because they took care of every detail.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 8
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 9
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 10
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 11
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 12

Kelley Clark · Married on 10/02/2018

Reverend Juan

Reverend Juan, our Cabo Minister, was incredible! His words of encouragement, marriage, and love, were thoughtful and so perfect to our life! Amazing he only knew us for a few minutes and was able to perform such a beautiful ceremony! We were touched by his message and will remember them for many decades to come! Kelley & Tanya

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kame · Married on 08/18/2018

I never write reviews, but I do read them and take it in consideration for my choices. I would highly recommend this resort for a vacation and destination wedding, from beginning to end.
    Upon arrival the sweetest lady by the name of Madge took great care of me and our wedding guests. She did everything from getting me (the bride) a upgraded room at no charge, to arranging excursions for our entire group, she checked on us daily and treated us as if we were the ROYAL FAMILY.
    The wedding coordinator, Lusita and Valeria were the best, they stayed in constant contact with me for over 6 months before my ceremony making sure that all would be perfect. Our ceremony was to be on August 19, 2018, and we really wanted August 18, 2018, but that date was already taken. On Saturday morning August 18, 2018 as we are doing a rehearsal for the next day we just happen to say we wish we could do it today, and just like that Valeria made it possible, she truly was my fairy godmother. They were able to get my flowers done and move all vendors to the Saturday date in less than 2 hours, everything was magical and perfect. Madge even moved all my scheduled excursions around to the next day. Our guest and myself will definitely be back to Sandos Finisterra for future vacations.
    Thanks to the entire crew and staff of this resort, Norman the waiter, Rafael the excursion agent, Magda, Lusitania, and Valeria.
    Thanks Kame and Dave Marcel

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiancé and I decided to have our intimate destination wedding at Sandos Finisterra. We did plenty of research and Sandos had everything that we were looking for. Our private agent Justin had informed us about all the great qualities that the resort had, but let me tell you that he fell short. Sandos is located in a perfect spot, it is walking distance to the marina and the view is spectacular no matter from were you stand. The service went above our expectations. We felt welcomed from the second that our shuttle picked us up at the airport. The staff is extremely friendly and prompt with the service. Food and alcoholic beverages are excellent. We have visited other all inclusive resorts and this one is by far the best. They have a wide variety of options for lunch and bars. We were there for 6 days and weren't able to check them all out. We were really bummed about this, but it just gives us an excuse to go back! Our guests were entertained during their whole stay as well. I also recommend the ladies at the SPA. My fiancé and I had the couple's massage a day before the wedding and it was perfect!
    About our wedding, it was perfect. We were a little skeptical about having to plan everything by e-mail. Let me tell you that Lupita & Valeria are the gems of Sandos Finisterra. At no moment did they make me feel like I was bugging them through my numerous e-mails. They were very quick to respond with details to my questions. They were able to arrange last minute changes and were very flexible to our needs. Everything was very organize and they provided us with timelines way in advance. Valeria assisted us during our stay at the resort and she was fenomenal. We can't thank her enough for helping us having our dream wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2018

Planning our wedding at Sandos Finisterra was very stress free! Everything is extremely organized from the beginning. It seems hard to plan a wedding without being able to see anything until you arrive, but Lupita and Valeria made it so simple! We were sent pictures of all the wedding details we were choosing from to help get an idea of what they would look like. If we didn't like any of their options we were able to choose our own. Lupita responded to emails very quickly and answered any and all questions we had! She sent an itinerary so we knew exactly when everything was happening. As soon as we arrived at the resort we had a meeting with Lupita, Valeria, the DJ and the photo people. It was very professional and made us feel at ease. Valeria took over from there for the rest of the time. The wedding day itself was 100% perfect. Everything went even better than expected. Valeria and all the other staff that helped out had everything planned out to the minute. We were never wondering what was going on and all our guests had a blast! I would definitely recommend this resort for a wedding and both Lupita and Valeria. They were excellent; we couldn't have asked for any better!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rhonda · Married on 07/01/2018

Lupita and her crew were fantastic! They took care of every detail and made our special day even more special. Love, love, loved them and Sandos.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 13
  • Brittany

Brittany Wood · Married on 06/20/2018

Best Day Ever

My husband and I had the best wedding experience at this resort. We are very laid back people, and the staff made the whole experience stress free! Huge shoutout to Reverend Juan for making our ceremony so amazing. From laughter to tears of happiness; you could feel the love radiating from every single person. Thank you so much, Reverend Juan! Also a big shout out to Lupita for putting all of our ideas together and making it a whole day I’ll never forget! It was an amazing week had by all!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 14
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 15
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 16

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

I was in contact with the wedding coordinator, Lupita, by e-mail for about a year prior to our actual wedding. She was consistently helpful in answering all of my crazy questions promptly. She helped the big day feel completely stress free!!! Everything went smoothly from the set up to the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They even delivered our decorations back to our room at some point! Lupita is so patient, kind, understanding, helpful and efficient!!! The venue itself was perfect. We got to have our dream wedding on the beach with an awesome reception out of the heat in the AC afterwards. The salon ladies made all of us girls look BEAUTIFUL, both hair and make up!! The DJ played awesome music and the buffet was delicious. Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was and these memories will last forever! Best day of my life!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 17
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 18
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 19
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 20

KINDRA · Married on 06/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding on June 14, 2018! Even though Hurricane Bud made landfall that morning! Lupita was fantastic. VERY professional. My venue had to be changed that morning due to the storm. They moved me to a suite to get ready in so I did not have to walk too far in the rain. During the move to the suite my dress somehow got dirty. I called Lupita and she came right over with help to get the stain out. You couldn't even tell by the time they were done. When it was time to transfer me to the venue Lupita and 3 others helped with umbrellas and wrapped me in a blanket to not get my dress too wet! They treated me so amazing. I was nervous about what the dinner would taste like for the wedding but it was very delicious! The DJ was spot on, the wait staff was on it. All in all I would do it all over again. I LOVED everything about my wedding day even though we were in the middle of the storm! THANK YOU SANDOS FINISTERRA!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kirstin · Married on 06/09/2018

Having our wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos was the best decision ever!! Our wedding was phenomenal! Beautiful location, beautiful resort, beautiful flowers, fantastic food, and great DJ! Lupita and her team made everything so easy and our entire wedding went off without a hitch. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Lupita was extremely responsive to all of my questions and made me feel so at ease about having a destination wedding. The women at the Spa did an incredible job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids, I couldn't have asked for better service! We had our ceremony on the beach and our reception at the mountain top terrace and both locations were amazing. We used Cabo Photo Studio for our photography and video package, as recommended by Sandos. They were wonderful! They did such a good job making us feel at ease and capturing all of the special moments. I can't wait to see the pictures and video! Overall, we could not have asked for a better wedding and if anyone is on the fence about having a destination wedding at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, DO IT! I highly recommend this resort!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Perfect Beach Wedding

My husband and I had a great experience planning our wedding at Sandos Los Cabos. We had our ceremony on the beach and reception on the rooftop terrace. The package was amazing; iy included beautiful flowers, delicious food, talented photographers, stellar service. The wedding coordinators made my day very special and I was totally relaxed knowing that it was all taken care of.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 21
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 22
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 23
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 24

Kristina · Married on 06/04/2018

Lupita and Valeria are amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for better service. They went through every detail and we so helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy we chose Sandos for our wedding! The communication was top notch and everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. The food was great and the flowers blew me away but best of all was the service from Lupita and Valeria. They took most of my stress away and made the while process easy.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Brennan · Married on 05/18/2018

I have no words - Lupita and her team provided the perfect wedding of our dreams and I simply cannot thank the enough. Everything was beyond perfect.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kristi · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect for weddings! The Sandos resort and entire staff was incredible, and our guests cannot stop raving about the amazing time! We were very lucky to have found such a perfect venue for our wedding! :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Renee · Married on 03/17/2018

Wow, just wow. I am overwhelmed with satisfaction. Sandos Finisterra was the perfect resort not only for our first vacation to Cabo San Lucas, but also TO GET MARRIED! We had never been to Cabo and took a gamble on booking a resort we had never visited. Sandos was a dream. The views were spectacular. Everyone always says "All inclusive resorts water their alcohol down and the food is almost always never good." Well Sandos superseded all expectations of what an all-inclusive resort is "supposed" to be. The drinks were amazing. The food was so yummy. The staff was so accommodating and very sweet. My husband and I decided to get married in Cabo and Sandos was the perfect match for us. The wedding team made the planning so easy and stress free. Their communication was on point. Everything from the amazing photography team to the ladies at the spa doing my hair and make up. I couldn't have asked for better results. The gym was no nice with a great view of the harbor. The swim up bar was my favorite. All 80 of my wedding guests keep telling me "That was the best wedding and resort I have ever been to. Can you get married again so we can go back?!" Long story short we loved it and will be returning. Thanks Sandos for everything!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

renee · Married on 03/17/2018

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 25
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 26
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 27

Molly · Married on 02/26/2018

Valeria and Lupita did an amazing job! They were incredibly professional and organized, they made the planning process essentially stress free, and helped us enjoy our big day to the fullest. Planning a wedding from so far away may seem like a daunting task, however they were there to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner, accepted any changes that we wanted to have made and were accommodating for any special needs (like bringing our own photographer, personalized shot glasses for a tequila toast, and more!) and on top of it all they were so sweet. We were very pleased with the wedding coordination and Sandos Finisterra was the perfect setting- absolutely beautiful, incredible food, and friendly staff. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you so so so much for everything, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Such sweet memories.

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 34
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 35
    Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos 36

Tyler · Married on 02/23/2018

Austin and I had never been to Sandos Finisterra. Our wedding was MAGICAL! We will forever be grateful to ALL of the staff members at Sandos Finisterra for their amazing hospitality. We will be coming back to visit! Thank you SANDOS FINISTERRA!

Sent on 03/04/2018