126 Reviews for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Photobooth (2)
Family Style (1)
Tents (1)
125 Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Reviews

Perfect for weddings! The Sandos resort and entire staff was incredible, and our guests cannot stop raving about the amazing time! We were very lucky to have found such a perfect venue for our wedding! :)

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lupita and everyone were wonderful! The day ran perfectly and everything was amazing. I'd definitely recommend the Sandos Finisterra.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Sandos Finisterra was great! They made sure that everything went smooth and there was no issues! Its a great deal for the price you pay!!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Sandos Finisterra was beyond what we expected. Not only was the resort beautiful, but the service was impeccable. The staff took care of all the work our special day, and was very accommodating to the personal touches we wanted to incorporate. We were provided with a reverend that made our ceremony on the beach so memorable. The food was delicious, and my guest can't stop talking about our amazing DJ. Thank you so much again. Can't wait to return:)

Photo
Profile Picture Tonda, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Wow, just wow. I am overwhelmed with satisfaction. Sandos Finisterra was the perfect resort not only for our first vacation to Cabo San Lucas, but also TO GET MARRIED! We had never been to Cabo and took a gamble on booking a resort we had never visited. Sandos was a dream. The views were spectacular. Everyone always says "All inclusive resorts water their alcohol down and the food is almost always never good." Well Sandos superseded all expectations of what an all-inclusive resort is "supposed" to be. The drinks were amazing. The food was so yummy. The staff was so accommodating and very sweet. My husband and I decided to get married in Cabo and Sandos was the perfect match for us. The wedding team made the planning so easy and stress free. Their communication was on point. Everything from the amazing photography team to the ladies at the spa doing my hair and make up. I couldn't have asked for better results. The gym was no nice with a great view of the harbor. The swim up bar was my favorite. All 80 of my wedding guests keep telling me "That was the best wedding and resort I have ever been to. Can you get married again so we can go back?!" Long story short we loved it and will be returning. Thanks Sandos for everything!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/17/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture renee, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Valeria and Lupita did an amazing job! They were incredibly professional and organized, they made the planning process essentially stress free, and helped us enjoy our big day to the fullest. Planning a wedding from so far away may seem like a daunting task, however they were there to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner, accepted any changes that we wanted to have made and were accommodating for any special needs (like bringing our own photographer, personalized shot glasses for a tequila toast, and more!) and on top of it all they were so sweet. We were very pleased with the wedding coordination and Sandos Finisterra was the perfect setting- absolutely beautiful, incredible food, and friendly staff. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you so so so much for everything, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Such sweet memories.

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - View from our suite- beautiful.
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Rehearsal dinner at Don Diego
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Whale watchers bar welcoming party- beautiful views
Photos
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Hair and make up at the Spa was a breeze.
Profile Picture Molly, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

Austin and I had never been to Sandos Finisterra. Our wedding was MAGICAL! We will forever be grateful to ALL of the staff members at Sandos Finisterra for their amazing hospitality. We will be coming back to visit! Thank you SANDOS FINISTERRA!

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Picture taken by a bridesmaid.
Profile Picture Tyler, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lupita and her team were absolutely amazing! We went and looked at the resort and venue options a year and a half before our wedding, after seeing the resort in person we were blown away. It is better then the pictures! We put our deposit down immediately, and for the next year and half I began planning. Lupita promptly responded to my countless emails and was upfront about all costs and how everything works. Once we finally arrived a few days before our wedding, we met with Lupita and handed everything over, finalized the remaining details and I knew I could completely relax the rest of my stay. They handled everything beautifully and made all my ideas, planning, and visions come to life! I could have asked for a more beautiful location, and more pleasant and accommodating group of individuals to work with, or a more perfect wedding. I highly reccomend this as a wedding venue. There are plenty of options to make it as affordable, extravagant, or easy as you like. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, Lupita is an expert! Thank you to Lupita, her team, and the entire Sandos finishers family for making our dream wedding come to life!

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - First dance with sparklers
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Reception tables
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Cake cutting
Profile Picture Devyn, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Great resort in a great location. They went over and above to make sure our stay was perfect.

Profile Picture Nadine, 2/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lupita and her team are the absolute best!! I can’t find the words to share how easy she made this process and it was a flawless execution. I asked for advice and she gave me so much insight and responded in such a timely manner that I would want to work with her again but I won’t be having another wedding! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a fantastic experience! Valeria (& Lupita) took care of everything to the point where our photographer mentioned multiple times that he had never seen such a relaxed bride!! No one has ever called my overbearing, Type-A personality relaxed but Valeria made it all happen. We had many complements of the ceremony & reception. Reverend Juan was very well received and led the ceremony expertly. For the reception, the food manager Ray, went over every dish of the buffet letting me know what I was allergic to. He asked for my mom and another guest by name so he could go through their allergies and the buffet dishes as well. Amazing! He even had a special berry & chocolate dessert made for my mom and gave me one too thinking I would like it. He wasn't wrong. The DJ knew the crowd and somehow had everyone dancing. We couldn't have been happier and multiple times during the night my now husband and I looked at each other and said "we did this right".

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an amazing wedding experieance at the Finisterra. Lupita, Vivida and the rest of the team worked so hard and were very accommodating to make our day so special. The only issues we had were that room service was a bit disorganized some days and our wedding party ended early at 8pm and we had to move the party to other areas of the resort. It would have been much better if the party was allowed to stay until at least 11pm. I will be visiting again!!!

Profile Picture Linzey, 1/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Having our wedding at this resort was the best decision we have ever made. Everything from the locale to the food was wonderful, but the staff is what truly made this a magical experience. A very special thanks as well to Lupita, who took care of us from the moment we arrived. We cannot thank Sandos Finisterra enough, and we hope to be back soon!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect! All of our guests loved it too

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am an event planner by profession and so when it was time for me to get married I didn't want it to feel like work.. I wanted to relax and let someone else handle the details. We quickly decided on a destination wedding and after lots of research found that Sandos met our top needs ( reasonable for guest, all inclusive, kid friendly, close to a major airport and great event spaces) after reading the reviews and speaking with Lupita and Valeria, we booked site unseen. We truly could not be any more happy with our choice!! The entire process was easy and flexible. I brought in my own linens and some other items they set up for me, they matched my Pintrest floral images perfectly and were always quick to give me pricing for upgraded items. The DJ had EVERYONE dancing all night long and Reverend Juan had everyone crying. They are true professionals and know what they are doing. Even my hair turned out awesome without any trial. If your searching for a barefoot beach wedding with rooftop dancing under the stars and not a stress in the world... I would go with Sandos! We had 85 guest show up and 85 guest tell us it was awesome :) Wouldn't change a thing!

Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Ceremony on the beach
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Sandos let us switch out the violent for a Mariachi Trio
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - SO delicious- all three flavors!
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Ceremony wit Rv. Juan
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Reception on the rooftop
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Rooftop Dinner for 85
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - First Dance under the stars
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Group Shot!
Photo for Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Review - Couldn't ask for a better view
Profile Picture User7768869, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Sandos Finisterra was the most beautiful place for our destination wedding! Between the ocean, cliffs, and marina, there was a photo op at every turn. Lupita was so accommodating and answered any questions we had and was always prompt to respond over the 9 months we planned the wedding. Any request or idea we had, she was sure to make it happen. The whole process was so easy and everything turned out just as we had pictured. We couldn't believe how amazing everything was! The food was outstanding as well, everyone told us it was the best wedding food they've had. Lupita and Valeria were both onsite the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. We had an absolutely wonderful and laid-back experience and wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was amazing! The team made the whole planning and execution so easy! they were on top of everything. My only regret is that I only get one wedding because I wish I could relive the day everyday of my life again. Thank you so much to Lupita & Valeria! We hope to visit and see you for future anniversaries!!! (:

Profile Picture Celeste, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our day was perfect! Who knew planning a wedding via email would turn out so amazing! Everything I envisioned for my wedding day was taken care of! Lupita and staff were accommodating to everything I asked for! Also the choices and options Sandos provides you with for the wedding are enough! I am not super creative and used a lot of the flower options the resort provided and they were beautiful ! The VIP terrace is a must! All our guests loved hanging out and looking down into the marina during the reception! Literally nothing could have been better for my wedding day. The coordinators made the day run smoothly and it went perfectly! Also the DJ rocked at the dance! He took requests and played hip and traditional wedding songs! Honestly I would do a destination wedding 100x over with the Sandos staff!!

Profile Picture hallie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lupita and the entire Sandos team have
Done an amazing job making our wedding week the most amazing experience ever. Thank you so much for all your hard work and attention to detail !!

Profile Picture Perri, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Thank you so much Lupita and Valeria !!!
We were absolutely taken away by the outcome of our wedding. It was a dream come true. Everything we imagined and more was accomplished by you and you wonderful team. I am heartbroken that it’s all over , I can not stop gazing over our pictures or talking about our special day!!! Sandos thank you for welcoming all 70 of our guest and we can not wait to visit again!!!!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs Armenta

Profile Picture Francine & Jose, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning: Lupita is awesome! We booked our venue a year before our wedding date so I had some trouble waiting to discuss the details until 2 months out, but I had to remind myself that they do weddings every day and I must wait my turn. Once the 2-month mark hit I was in constant contact with Lupita via email. Again, the idea of only communicating through email made me nervous but it ended up working perfectly. Lupita would respond within 24 hours of every email I sent and carefully answered each question. On the day of our wedding everything was exactly how we had discussed. When we arrived we met Valeria who was extremely sweet and helpful and she was able to help us with all of the small and day-of details. From beginning to end the planning was a breeze!

Venue: Our ceremony was at the plaza overlooking the marina and our reception was held at the mountaintop terrace. Both locations had the most breathtaking views. Our main goal was to find a location that was a “beach wedding” without any sand and this absolutely fit the bill.

Spa Staff: When planning a destination wedding the idea of hair and makeup without trials scared me but I hired the hotel’s spa staff and they did an amazing job! I did a trial beforehand to be sure but on the day of all my girls were so happy with the way they looked! They used all MAC product and were able to recreate the look in photos they were given!

Flowers: BEAUTIFUL! I customized my flowers beyond what was offered in the package by simply sending photos of what I wanted and they came out so much better than I could have imagined. The bouquets were substantial and so gorgeous!

Photography: The only negative for this venue is that I did not feel that the photography option was up to par so I had to pay the $500 vendor fee to bring in an outside photographer. I felt this was a bit steep when their vendor was not as skilled as I would want to capture such an important day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

Lupita, Valeria and team were wonderful! They are so kind, attentive, and patient! We love how quick they were to answering our questions and concerns! They went above and beyond when we arrived with some of our own decorations and they took care of them and decorated more beautifully than we could have imagined. The experience from start to finish was seamless and our guests are asking us to do it all over again! This was the best weekend of our lives and a huge part of that is the hard work from the staff at Sandos, thank you so very much for everything!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandos Finisterra was an absolute dream for my wedding!!! I am a wedding coordinator at a venue in the US and was a bit nervous planning my destination wedding at a venue site unseen, and knowing that I would likely be a bit of a tough client because of my experience in the industry, but Lupita and the rest of the staff went above and beyond. I did not have to repeat a single detail, anything and everything that we discussed throughout the planning process was executed flawlessly.
DJ David did an amazing job and kept the party going on the dance floor. We had some out of the ordinary song requests, in which he was able to get all of them exactly the way we wanted.
I truly cannot say enough about the job that was done for our wedding. The ceremony set up was beautiful on the beach, and the reception rooftop terrace is even better than it looks in photos. The location is truly breathtaking, with TONS of different looking places for photos. The flowers that were provided turned out gorgeous and exceeded my expectations, and ALL of our guests raved about the wedding food (which is different from the food provided as part of the resorts all-inclusive restaurant options).
Thank you, Lupita & team for creating a completely stress-free wedding for a crazy, detail-oriented wedding planner!!! You all created an absolute dream wedding for my husband and I and we could not be happier with the entire experience!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/5/17, 1 Review