San Diego Wedding Guy Reviews

San Diego Wedding Guy 6
San Diego Wedding Guy 7

Mark · Married on 11/16/2018

Simply amazing

Not surprised Pastor Jack has a perfect 5 star rating. Simply the best officiant out there, bar none! Very sincere and he's a comforting presence, very reassuring. My wife and I are glad we picked him. God bless you Pastor!

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect, modern wedding ceremony

Pastor Jack did an incredible job as our wedding officiant for our destination wedding. We did the entire planning process remotely and every aspect of the ceremony exceeded our expectations. He has a quick, yet concise planning process to get to know the bride and groom, including gathering of personal stories, to make sure our ceremony was customized to our personalities, beliefs, and wishes. Pastor Jack was funny, professional, and warm- exactly what we wanted. (So much so that all of our guests thought he was a family friend we had flown out for the wedding.) We can't thank you enough!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Pastor Jack is awesome!

Jack was absolutely awesome! I found him online but later found out that he is the pastor at my friends aunts church and knows her entire family! He made our wedding sooo unique and personal, and all of the guests loved the ceremony! Such a great guy!

San Diego Wedding Guy 8

Leslie · Married on 09/08/2018

Pastor Jack did a fantastic job for our wedding. He made the ceremony very personable and our guest loved the way he delivered our story. I would recommend him to anyone.

Tabitha · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot even begin to put into words what a perfect experience it was to have Jack Hawkins officiate our ceremony! We feel extremely blessed that he was able to do us this huge honor. He is worth EVERY penny and more! He has a gift and we thank God for this awesome man!

-truly

Jared and Tabitha Pennington (married July 21st, 2018 on Carlsbad Beach in California ❤️)

San Diego Wedding Guy 9
    San Diego Wedding Guy 16
    San Diego Wedding Guy 17
    San Diego Wedding Guy 18

Brent · Married on 05/12/2018

We highly recommend Pastor Jack! Consultation was pleasant and we knew right away he was the one we wanted to perform our ceremony. He made everything so easy and he is just a great guy to work with. He created an amazing ceremony that was custom to our story. Our guests were asking about him and telling us what a fantastic job he did. He even helped us get all our guests together when it was about time to start. He really makes it so you can concentrate on the moment and not worry. If you are looking for that special ceremony, even if you don't have all the details figured out, Jack is the guy for you!

Thank you Jack!
    Brent and Nina - 5/12/18

Lucas Amido · Married on 03/17/2018

jack helped make our ceremony perfect

Jack was so great! I can honestly say that, after we met with Jack, we knew that our wedding was going to be special. During his telling of our story, he spoke with such sincerity and enthusiasm. Our intimate setting was the perfect match for Jack's genuine kindness and joy. We had so many perfect moments, I couldn't imagined it going any better! -Lucas A.

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

Jack was amazing, he did the BEST ceremony. It was short sweet and to the point a whole 15 mins ! I had people coming up to me the rest of the night and asking for his information ! The communication between He and I was flawless ! His ceremony was the best and I will remember it for the rest of my life ! Even during my panic attack before walking down the aisle Jack was right there helping keep me calm and relaxed. Thank you so much Jack you were the BEST!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

San Diego Wedding Guy's reply:

Thank you so much Megan. I had such a blast at your wedding. You two are hilarious. So fun being a part of your ceremony. Hope the rest of the day went amazing

Colby · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I were looking for Pastors in the San Diego Area and found Pastor J online. He had great reviews so we contacted him to meet up and see if he was the right officiant for us. Honestly he was the perfect pastor. He's funny, personable and really just makes everyone feel comfortable. After the wedding my father-in-law asked how long we've known Pastor J for because it seemed like he was a long time friend, but honestly we only met with him for an hour prior to our wedding. I'd recommend him to anyone getting married in the San Diego Area, hands down.

Teri · Married on 09/19/2017

My husband and I wanted an intimate wedding ceremony in the San Diego area so we contacted the San Diego Wedding Guy-Jack Hawkins. I knew right away that Jack was the one for us as he was so warm and compassionate on the phone. He made great suggestions for location as we were coming from out of the area. He was so patient with us even with our last minute decisions. When we met with him for our ceremony he greeted us with a great big smile and that helped us to relax and enjoy our big day. We really appreciated the thoughtful words he expressed to us in officiating our vows to each other and it made our day that more meaningful. Much thanks to Jack for blessing us on our wedding day......we will always remember our beautiful time in La Jolla and can't wait to come back again for an anniversary trip.

Ed and Teri Hazel- Married October 19, 2017 La Jolla, California

Jeffrey · Married on 08/04/2017

Everyone at our wedding kept asking "Who was that guy who married you? He was great." Pastor Jack personalized the ceremony, interjected humor that made the ceremony endearing, and left my wife and I with wonderful messages of love. He was truly a part of what made our wedding day special!!! Jeff and Silvia

marc · Married on 07/02/2017

My bride and I just loved the way Jack handled all your responsibilities at our wedding.
    We received many compliments on both his style and substance on that day. Pastor Jack made everyone relaxed and comfortable and that includes the bride and groom. Neither of us expected to shed tears, but that’s part of the joy after all.
    Pastor Jack Hawkins has our highest recommendation.

christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Pastor Jack was AMAZING! His ability to provide a loving and fun ceremony for our vow renewal and made our day! He really listened to what we wanted in our vows. We couldn't of been more pleased and touched by how he made our day even more special. Our guests enjoyed listening to his special touch during the ceremony. He was especially kind and heartfelt during our exchange of our vows. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a Pastor who will bring joy to their wedding!

Holly · Married on 03/26/2017

First of all, Jack is the pastor at our church! His messages are always so inspirational, thought provoking and relevant to our everyday life. When it came time for my fiancé and I to plan our wedding, it was a given that Jack had to perform the ceremony. I had 3 things I had to have for our wedding: #1 a dress, #2 a party, and #3 Jack. He knew us already, but gathered information from both of us and told our story in a heartfelt and sincere manner, with a little bit of light heartedness and joking thrown in....just like Jack always does at church. We had so many people comment on how his message during our ceremony made them reflect on their own marriage. We are so grateful that Jack was available to be our officiant and actually, we got married on a Sunday because as I said, he was a requirement and already booked on Saturday! Thank you again Jack for being a part of our special day and delivering such a heartfelt message during our ceremony!

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

Pastor Jack could not have been more amazing!! We truly cannot imagine having had any other officiant for our wedding. If you are looking for someone you will feel an instant, genuine connection with, look no further! On top of being very responsive and professional, Jack is such a down to earth, warm, and genuinely nice person. From our very first call, through the entire planning process, he was just delightful to work with and more than exceeded our high expectations (his reviews are unmatched!) From little things, like checking in sporadically just to see how we were doing, to big things, like leaving his car on the side of the road and hitching a ride to our wedding when he popped a tire on the way to the chapel(!!!) Jack went above and beyond in every way. He even offered his guidance and expertise to my MOH who will be officiating her brother's wedding this summer!

Our ceremony was the perfect blend of humor and sentiment, laughter and happy tears, all thanks to Pastor Jack. It was as special and memorable as we hoped and we continue to get comments from our guest on how phenomenal our officiant was! Thank you so much, Jack, for making our wedding so perfect!!

Kat + Paul

Laney · Married on 03/11/2017

Planning my wedding was a stressful year. I met with many vendors and then was searching for an officiant. Pastor Jack is a treasure for San Diego. He saved the day. I did not feel a connection with anyone we interviewed and then met Pastor Jack. Immediately we knew we had to have him conduct our ceremony. Our friends and family are still raving about him!!! He is a class act that puts everyone at ease. It felt like we had a friend marrying us. We send him love, love, love. If you are looking, look no further. He is a gem.

Shane · Married on 02/25/2017

Jack is absolutely the best. He is extremely likable and great to work with. He really helped me relax during the moments leading up to the ceremony. He was making me laugh and allowed me to be more comfortable then I thought was possible. Beyond that, our guests loved him. He provided a perfect balance of sincerity, humor, and timing. He is extremely efficient and professional. He set a perfect tone for our ceremony and we continue to receive compliments from our guests. Highly recommend. Master craftsman. Easy 10/10.

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

Jack is amazing. His attention to detail, even for our small ceremony, amazed me. He is funny, sentimental, and made sure we were happy. He also took care of the legal side of it, making sure the marriage license was filled out correctly. I would recommend him any day for any wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

We had Pastor Jack Hawkins marry us in October at our winery wedding. We initially selected him because we watched videos of some of his ceremonies online and loved his style. He is relaxed, funny and professional. He tailored the vows with the story of how we met and fell in love. We are so glad we selected Jack and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Jack was a hit at our wedding! People said over and over again that he was the best officiant that they have ever heard! He really took the time to get to know us, and to tell everyone our story, people loved it. Our ceremony was short and sweet (probably about 20ish minutes). Jack made people laugh, gave us great advice, and just all-in-all made our day that much more special. The ceremony is the most important part of the wedding, it is what it is all about, so I highly recommend you go with someone like Jack who will have people talking about it days later. Thank you Jack for making our day amazing.

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Pastor Jack is truly awesome! My husband and I were just married and July and are so happy to have had Jack be our officiant, it was such a fantastic ceremony. We initially met Jack back in March and instantly felt comfortable with him because he is so kind and warm and welcoming. We were then sent home to do our wedding homework and a few months later it was time for the big day!

The tone of the ceremony was everything we hoped for. Laid back, fun and personal. We had a couple of hiccups in the ceremony - a helicopter hovering the area, a rock clogging the vase in our sand ceremony but Jack was there to make light of the situation. We also had a few very last minute changes when my MOH was not able to attend and the person doing the reading decided the prefer not to do the reading - not a problem! Jack quickly worked around the changes.

Following the wedding, and weeks after the wedding, my husband and I received so many comments from friends and family about what a wonderful job the officiant did and how it was the best/most enjoyable ceremony they've ever been to. I've been to many weddings and don't think I've ever heard a guest compliment the officiant but we received multiple rave reviews about him.

Now my only regret is that we didn't hire a videographer for the ceremony! Having Pastor Jack as your officiant is a decision you will be happy you made!!

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Pastor Jack married us this past weekend at our surprise wedding and he was phenomenal! We were looking for someone fun and funny to match the vibe we hoped to create for our wedding and he did not disappoint. His delivery, relaxed and happy nature, and the way he worded our story to share with our family and friends was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted. He made the ceremony fun and engaging for the crowd and had everyone laughing and tearing up at all the right points. Pastor Jack was incredibly easy to work with and received tons of compliments from our guests. We can't thank you enough for making our special day so memorable!

michele · Married on 06/30/2016

We hired Pastor Jack for my daughters wedding. We met with him and my daughter felt very comfortable. Then they set up a meeting for just the two of them. We loved how he made the ceremony personal in such he told a brief sermon about their love story. We also liked how we incorporated a sand ceremony for with his children. Everyone after the ceremony came up and asked who he was and where we found him. We couldn't be happier ...

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

With thousands of decisions to be made before any perfect wedding can take place, it is easy to get overwhelmed and knowing that Pastor Jack is your guy. We spent countless hours searching and stressing about who we would choose to marry us, because we knew what an incredibly important role the officiant plays.

From the moment you meet Pastor Jack you will feel at ease and confident in your decision. Pastor Jack is clearly a seasoned pro at this and we were blown away with the way he was able to take the background info we provided and lost - but I have great news - scratch picking your officiant off of the list! Take a deep breath, and let out a sigh of relief in turn it into an incredibly genuine, thoughtful and special ceremony. We had at least 8 different people come up to us after the ceremony and ask us how long we knew Pastor Jack and not one of them believed us that we had only met him once before our big day. Heck, even we felt we were old friends the way his speech and comments tugged at our hearts.

So the bottom line is, grab your loved one and celebrate - one decision down, only a few hundred more to go!

Ashley & Markus Kleis

Jae Alyson · Married on 05/08/2016

Pastor Jack is an amazing officiant. His speech on our story touched so many people that most of our audience was in tears by the time he was finished. He personally writes all of his speeches for each couple, which makes it all the more special.

Book him for your wedding if you want a memorable ceremony!

Sent on 05/17/2016

San Diego Wedding Guy's reply:

Your story was so great. I've shown your engagement video over and over and each time I show it people are blown away. Not only a great couple but great break dancers as well!