Sandhill Photography Reviews

Sandhill Photography 4
Sandhill Photography 5
  • John

John · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Sandhill Photography / Emma-Rose Triscritti you did a WONDERFUL job and captured each and every perfect moment just as I had imagined it! I will be forever grateful for everything that you have done! You are truely the definition of GREAT photography, GREAT professionalism and a GREAT person!

Attention to:
    Facebook and also to anyone and everyone that has the opportunity to be a special part of the Sandhill Photography family. I can promise you an epic experience and wonderful moments that you will never forget for the rest of your life. You will not be disappointed with anything and by the end of the experience you will have priceless moments and a priceless friendship from SANDHILL PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY!

Sandhill Photography 6
    Sandhill Photography 7
    Sent on 07/07/2018

Megan · Married on 11/02/2019

Fun and professional

Sandhill photography is awesome with prompt response time. EmmaRose is so laid back and helps you relax. She has an eye for capturing the most magical photographs! I recommend Sandhill Photography for any type of photos. Big bonus is she has a great sense of humor to keep you smiling!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Renee · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! I can't put into words what a great job you have done.. I am so in love with your work. Looking at the pictures makes me cry with joy all over again. John did such a great job with everything and that definitely includes choosing you capturing the special moment! Thank you so very much! Your work is fantastic!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer Routh, Mob · Married on 12/30/2018

Shkrab/Routh Wedding, Mote, 12/30/18

Dear Emma Rose, From the bottom of my heart, as Mother of the Bride, there are no words to express to you your professionalism, your calm in the midst of "the storm", your unending kindness to all situations and your capturing ALL the special moments of Emily's wedding. If I had a thousand daughters (omg, lol) I would want to hire you a thousand times. Even though we havent seen all the photos yet, I still wanted to thank you, you have a true talent and the BEST personality to capture truly AWESOME photos that will be treasured for a lifetime

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/30/2018

Shkrab Wedding 12.30.18

I feel so blessed that I walked into Nuovo Bridal show beginning of last year and met a smiling spunky curly haired red head that was beyond excited to shoot a wedding at Mote Marine!

Initially we won a free engagement session with Emma Rose...but as we walked out of our first meeting with her as we started to plan our engagement session I knew we had found somebody special. I told Nathan nearly immediately "She is it!".

Emma Rose truly is an angel. She became so much more than just my wedding photographer. She became somebody that I wholeheartedly trusted and knew I could count on. Our last meeti before our wedding I cried my way through. I was beyond stressed and scared that I was going to forget something or not plan my wedding "good enough". Emma Rose was not hearing it... not one word. She was my biggest cheerleader constantly letting me know what an awesome job I was doing... helping me solve any problems that came out... and always assuring me it was going to be great.

Anybody who came to our wedding knows how awesome she is! She danced with us. Layed on the ground to get the perfect shot. Ran around like a chicken with her head cut off to accomplish everything we wanted for our wedding. She was with the bridal party as we got ready and she was a hoot. She helped ease all the nerves and just enjoy those little moments.

I will never be able to thank her enough for everything she has done for my little family to make our wedding so perfect!

I honestly could not recommend her more! Weddings, babies, family, anything. THIS is your girl! Not only is she a wonderful photographer.. she is just an amazing person.

I have already told her to get ready for a life of Shkrabs. She's our lifetime photographer for sure!

Sandhill Photography 8
    Sandhill Photography 13
    Sent on 01/18/2019

Brent Willey · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Experience

Can not express enough how happy we are with the overall experience we had with Emma Rose. A true professional with an eye for fantastic results. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking! She was relentless in her pursuit for outstanding quality and we have truly not seen any photos that even compare to the work she did for us on our big day! I would recommend her to anyone having photos done for any occasion. Her attention to detail is second to none! A+++++

Sent on 02/16/2019

Kevin Hower · Married on 09/15/2018

Laid back, easy, no stress.

Emma-Rose is the best! She's laid back, easy to work with and makes sure you're getting what you want out of your photos, not what she thinks you need. That being said, she isn't afraid to give you direction or tell you when she sees a good shot. When planning a wedding, you deal with a lot of vendors and services that generate a lot of stress. Working with Emma-Rose was stress free. She met on our time and had everything planned out and ready to go each time. When it came to the actual event, she already had names and relationships down so we didn't have to waste time during the shoot. We'd recommend Emma-Rose to anyone in the Sarasota-Bradenton area looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/01/2018

Some background: we had originally booked another photographer a few months in advance. The day of our elopement, we got a from them saying they had a family emergency, but they had it covered with Sandhill stepping in. All I can say is WOW- there are literally no words for how amazing Emma-Rose was right from the beginning and for the shoot (and with just a 6 hour notice, I mean... cmon!) She immediately made it a priority to understand what we expected from the photos and ensured us that if anything felt out of place or “unnatural” to let her know. Not only do our photos look like they are out of a magazine, but Emma-Rose is very down to earth and has a great personality all while remaining professional. She was interacting with our 4 year old daughter as if they had always known each other. She knew exactly what she was doing during the shoot and you could tell as it was sunset and we had a limited amount of time. I would recommend her a million times over and plan on using her again when we are back in the area.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Logan · Married on 02/10/2018

I absolutely LOVED how my engagement session turned out!

The pictures were even better than I could have even imagined! Emma-Rose and her assistant made us feel very comfortable! We had a blast. My fiancé even enjoyed having the pictures done! (And if you knew him you would know that he absolutely hates pictures!)

I DEFINITELY recommend Sandhill Photography for any of your photography needs. She is amazing at what she does!

Sandhill Photography 14