Sandhill Crane Vineyards Reviews

3 | Jackson, MI

3 Reviews for Sandhill Crane Vineyards

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/15/2016

They did our wedding (Ceremony) on May 15, 2016. I was a first time bride and would've liked a little more help with the event (schedule, announcements, Lighting candles... etc) ... which I guess is uncommon... but so are we. :-) Other than that... It was GREAT! :-) My husband is in their wine club and the staff is awesome (Chris, Colleen, Heather...)! <3

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • User7788787 · Recently married

The venue is not made for large parties however it is a beautiful setting.

Sent on 03/15/2017

What a beautiful place for a wedding! The setting made the ceremony gorgeous. We had such a good time. The staff was very responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the planning process. The banquet room decor is simple and stylish. The wine was great. The bill was reasonable.

My family said they liked the food, but I thought it was so-so. I was a little surprised to see a tip jar on the bar since gratuity was included in our bill... weddings are probably not the vineyard's main business focus so the staff may not have realized that that's a bit of a faux pas.

One downside of this gorgeous location is that the closest hotels are about 15 freeway minutes away, which doesn't seem that far but in reality was a bit inconvenient. A shuttle for guests is probably a good idea.

Sent on 09/29/2015