SandalsBySandra Reviews

SandalsBySandra 1
SandalsBySandra 2
  • Karen

Karen · Getting married on 02/29/2020

While searching for a pair of shoes my daughter could wear during her reception, if her feet got sore from dancing, I found Sandals by Sandra.
    Her designs are unique and absolutely beautiful! During our correspondence, I described what I was looming for and she created a pair if bridal sandals that surpassed my expectations! She was even able to emboss rhinestones into the sandal, perfect touch of bridal bling! These are not Wal-Mart flip flops, they are high quality, and each pair unique to fit your vision. Sandras also had the sandals completed and delivered during the time frame we discussed. My daughter was in love with them and many guests commented on the beauty and craftmenship! I highly recommend Sandals by Sandra!
    Thank you Sandra for making my daughter such a beautiful pair of bridal sandals!!

SandalsBySandra 3

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Karen! i'm so glad that everything went well on her Special day,and thank you again for trusting me with your choice of flip flop..i really appreciate doing business with you..

Mariana · Married on 05/26/2019

Sandra was very responsive and delivered the sandal on time! Great quality sandals! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Colleen · Married on 11/16/2018

Sandra’s amazing! So fun to work with. She customized my sandals they are beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Coullin, thanks for the preference, i hope you still enjoying your flip flop.❤️

Dana · Married on 11/02/2018

She's very smart and talented. And enjoys her job

Ana · Married on 09/14/2018

I RECOMMEND SANDRA'S CRAFTS SHE'S AWESOME

Sent on 08/15/2018

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Ana! it's my pleasure as always to put somenthing together for you.call me anytime

Cátia · Married on 08/25/2018

Hi Sandra! I'm so excited to let you know that my best friend loved the present. I gave it to her at her bridal party. The whole bridal party can't stop raving enough about your flip flops.
    She can't wait to show them off at her big day.
    Thank You so much again. I'll be recommending you to everyone at her Wedding daí.

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Catia! i'm so happy that she loved it,don't forget to take pictures and send it to me after her wedding.thank you again for your business

Raysa · Married on 08/20/2017

Beautiful designs! Very detailed work and every sandal I have gotten has been perfect. You will not find these in stores. I especially loved the ones I got for my wedding. You will love her work!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    SandalsBySandra 4

Sonia Cristina · Married on 08/05/2017

Great quality, hand made and beautiful. Love IT ❤
    Thanks SandalsbySandra.

Sent on 08/15/2018

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Sonia! thank you for your commitment to my flip flops,you're one of my favorite customers,you're so easy to please

Adrianne · Married on 07/08/2017

I purchased a pair of SandalsbySandra last year and they still look as beautiful today as they did then! The detail is intricately so and they are very durable. Personalized to fit my needs and style, I get compliments everywhere I go! I would absolutley recommend these SandalsbySandra to everyone!

Sent on 08/14/2018

SandalsBySandra's reply:

Hi Adrianne! i'm so glad that you still have it,and are able to get another summer out of it! i have new styles this season,check my Etsy store,and don't forget to tell your friends,thank you again girl!,

Milena · Married on 03/09/2018

The sandals was a great idea for my daughter and her bridesmaids, everyone loved it and had the most confort time at the wedding.

SandalsBySandra's reply:

hi Milena! thank you for trusting me with your daughter and bridesmaids Special day..it was my pleasure to work with a such fun group of girls,best of luck to you all