Sand Petal Weddings Reviews

Sand Petal Weddings 1
Sand Petal Weddings 2
Sand Petal Weddings 3

Bryon · Married on 04/06/2019

Truly Perfect and Magical!

From the very start, Cathy, Lisa and her team were wonderful. We made a lot of changes to their packages, and we were not the traditional wedding. They accommodated our large wedding party and constant last minute changes without missing a beat. If you are looking to have a wedding in the Sarasota, FL area, look no further. Our expectations were met and exceeded. Thank you Sandpetal Weddings for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Sand Petal Weddings 4
    Sand Petal Weddings 5
    Sand Petal Weddings 6

Tamara · Married on 10/22/2016

Thank you so much for a WONDERFUL, no PERFECT, wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch . The stress, the worry all melted away when: firstly, I saw my Groom at the altar, and secondly: that all my favors, flowers, and decor were put out and arranged beautifully. The food, mood, and DJ were all better than excellent. Everything was handled very professionally, including the removal of some unruly wedding crashers. All of my guests keep saying they have never had more fun at any wedding they have attended, and I believe them. I completely agree. You all were perfect. THANK YOU

Sand Petals Makes the wedding experience that much easier by giving you several options to choose from out of a catalogue they send you. EVERYTHING is customizable. The Ladies at Sand Petals will answer any questions you may have at any time and keep you up to date on what info they need from you. Very much plug and play with the ability to make your wedding experience completely customizable. If you want hot pink starfish, and blue flamingos they will make it happen. I really appreciated the advice in regards to color and design for my wedding. These Ladies have a lot of experience and will not hesitate to tell you if they think certain colors will wash out on white sand, or if a recipe for their food vendor has changed and is not as good as the old recipe. They are HONEST and trust me when I tell you I am so happy I trusted them in regards to color and food choice. They truly care about your wedding and all of their bride's big days! Wonderful Ladies.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Halie · Married on 06/18/2016

Sand Petal Weddings gave me the wedding of my dreams with very minimal effort on my part! No muss no fuss was my goal for this wedding which my mother was not thrilled about because she didn't like not having complete control over everything. She was very skeptical of this whole destination wedding thing. Cathy and Lisa went above and beyond and exceeded any expectations that we had. Thank you for a perfect day! From the food, to the cake, to the decor, to well everything it was perfect! I've had so many compliments!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Laura · Married on 06/14/2016

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Cathy and Lisa gave me the most amazing, romantic and perfect wedding of my dreams. I loved every second of my ceremony and reception and I know none of it would have been possible without Cathy. She is so sweet and loving and truly cares about each and every bride. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Choosing Sand Petal Weddings is the best desicion I made! They are experts and know all of the best vendors! I am forever grateful to Cathy and Lisa for every single thing they did to give us the wedding of our dreams! I would highly recommend then to any bride considering a beach wedding. I promise you they are amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/14/2016

The ladies at Sand Petal Weddings are AMAZING! Planning our wedding in Florida from Maryland was a very stressful thought at first but Cathy and Lisa were always there to answer and or help with anything! They truly made sure my vision came to life. Our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! I wouldn't have changed anything at all! I had many guests comment on how professional and courteous they were as well as how our wedding was the best they've ever been to! I can't thank them enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Louis · Married on 12/19/2015

I am a DJ/MC for Grant Hemond and Associates and I had the pleasure of coordinating this wedding at the Sarasota MOTE aquarium with Cathy. She was adaptable, responsible, professional and successful at producing a great wedding. I look forward to working with her again.
    ~You will not be disappointed by hiring her~
    Louis..

Sent on 02/10/2016

Chelsea · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Sand Petal Weddings was the best wedding related decision I made! They did ALL of the work for me, and being that it was a destination wedding, that's exactly what I needed. Any time I had a question Cathy or Lisa were there to email me back or give me a call. They are very responsive to messages and I never felt like a bother ( and trust me, I asked A LOT of questions). Everything on the day of the wedding was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The entire day went off without a hitch and I couldn't thank them enough for all their hard work.
    If I could do it all over again, I would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/18/2016

I found this vendor on the knot and wedding wire and was extremely impressed with the reviews. I am having a destination wedding which makes it difficult to plan when I am so far away. The ladies at this company are so accommodating and informative. They take care of everything needed to have a wedding. I am so happy that I booked my wedding through them!

Sent on 09/01/2014

I was very pleased with Sand Petal Weddings. Kathy was so good to me, she was super friendly and accommodated to everything I was looking for in my destination wedding.
    I had a perfect day!! The only thing I would suggest is that the DJ plays music after the photographer leaves a little longer because it seems that I only got to dance to 3 songs and they were all slow and he was ready to leave.
    I would recommend Sand petal wedding to everyone:)
    Beautiful décor and food was amazing!

Sent on 05/12/2015

April · Married on 11/09/2014

If I could give this company a 10 out of 10 I would! They truly made our wedding like a fairytale! They far exceeded our expectations, were an absolute pleasure to work with, and made our wedding day so memorable! We could not have been any happier with choosing this company! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Lisa and Cathy were amazing to work with! My wedding was everything I dreamed of!!

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Maryjane

Maryjane · Married on 06/21/2013

To sand petals staffs. Thank you all for the great service. My guests cannot stop talking about how wonderful our wedding. (They thought I planned everything) yeah right! Lol. You ladies are like my fairy godmothers. You worked it like magic. Everything was amazing! We were so relax the whole time. Great choices on the vendors as well. We loved everything! If my husband wants to marry me again and again. I will definitely call you guys.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Amie · Married on 03/30/2013

Sand Petal Weddings did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding! Everything turned out beautiful and the wedding was so much fun. Our guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The decor and food was fantastic! The whole Sand Petals team was professional and kept the day running smoothly. Planning was a breeze and they offered suggestions/advice whenever I needed it. Would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Cortny · Married on 03/23/2013

Sand petal weddings provided me with more then I could have imagined. Its was an incredible experience from start to finish. If you are looking for a stress free wedding experience this is it! Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Lacey · Married on 03/19/2013

No regrets or complaints! Everything was perfect and extremely stress free! Would recommend to anyone! Will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/27/2013

We sincerely thank SPW for making our wedding dreams come true! We are were so grateful for their expert orchestration of our wedding day...even hurricane winds didn't stop them from creating a perfect tented beach reception on Siesta Key! We consider ourselves blessed to have had the privilege of working with a team who truly cared about every last deatil. EVERY detail exceeded our expectations and we know our guests were so impressed/having the time of their life!
    Thanks again Sand Petals team!

Each of you were professional, yet personable when promptly answering our questions, ensuring the tables were set perfectly or even nicely asking "wedding crashers" to leave. :)

Thank you again for translating our vision with such style and grace.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Dana · Married on 10/07/2012

Amazing! I didn't have to stress about one single thing. Everything was exactly what was discussed.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2012

Thank you Lisa, Cathy and staff!!!! Sand petals made our day amazing!!! The decorations, food, dj and photographer were fabulous. They were very professional and always responded to my emails within hours and made the whole process stress free!!! We could not have been more happy with sand petals!! I would highly recommend them :) we can't say thank you enough!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2012

They were the most professional and caring people I have ever encountered. They truly made my day stress free and PERFECT! And with being long distant this was extremely difficult.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

I have to admit I was very nervous at the begining when choosing Sand Petal just because I had never met them and I live states away but I couldn't have chosen a better group of women to help me and my husband on our special day. They were fabulous to work with! We specifically worked with Catherine and Lisa and they were great! Any questions were always answered promptly and the ceremony and reception were great! They hired great vendors - our DJ was fabulous as was our pastor Danny and the reception location could not be better! (Haven't seen pictures yet but photographer seemed professional and very accomodating to requests). Everyone that attended said it was by far the best wedding they ever went to and hope that Dan and I will get remarried each year just so they can attend again! LOL! Overall, if I could give Sand Petal more than 5 stars I would! Such a great and memorable day! I can't possibly thank them enough!

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/05/2012

Made all arrangements and provided exactly what we asked for, supervised whole day. Perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Emily · Married on 06/16/2012

Sand Petal Weddings went "above and beyond" to give us the wedding of our dreams!! The staff is so amazingly friendly and really put our worries at ease. Before it's all over with they feel pretty much like your "family"! They really do care about your thoughts and dreams on having an amazing wedding! I would recommend them to everyone and anyone looking to have a destination wedding!! The day was such a wonderful dream come true thanks to them :) Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! I would not change a single thing about our wedding day and you wont either if you go with Sand Petal Weddings! I can promise you that!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Dusty · Married on 06/12/2012

When my fiance and I decided to plan a destination wedding, we had no idea where to begin, but we knew we wanted to be married on the beach around Sarasota or possibly Siesta Key. We conducted research about Siesta Key Weddings and got links to several businesses that specialize in weddings. Much to my chagrin, I called the first two on the list and no one answered the phone at either place nor did they have an answering machine. I continued down my list to the next business and it was SPW. Lisa answered on the first ring!!! I proceeded to tell her what had happened and I was suddenly discouraged because we lived over 500 miles away. Lisa was amazing. We chatted about several ideas for over an hour and then she emailed me some information along with a package in the mail to review. A few days went by and I called SPW again and there she was......first ring!! I was sold, and my experience with SPW, Lisa and Cathy was nothing short of remarkable for a whole year and a half! Yep.....for a year and a half they were there to answer my calls and emails without hesitation and professionlism every step of the way. Needless to say, our wedding day was absolutley incredible and they had even thought of details I hadn't thought about! I am so grateful Lisa answered the phone that faithful day! I highly recommend SPW to any bride looking to work with people who know the business, answer their calls and emails and provide exceptional quality service that is second to none. Thank You SPW for making our wedding day one we (and our family and friends) will NEVER forget!

Dusty & Kevin

Sent on 07/07/2012

Deanna · Married on 06/09/2012

I loved the convenience of having an all inclusive wedding! It was made very simple for me I just had to pick my decor and everything else from the packet sent to me from Sand Petals. I did the Mother of Pearl package. Everything, I mean everything, was included in that package except your attire! It came with a videographer, dj, photographer, delicious food, great location, and a 45 minute luau performance which my guests loved! Staff is wonderful to work with and everything went perfectly. You can tell they've done this a time or two. The only thing I can think of to my disliking is that I'm on my 8th week from the wedding and I still have not received any of my pictures from the photographer. I was quoted 4-6 weeks but then again this is the busiest time of the year. Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Tranell

Tranell · Married on 06/01/2012

Kathy, Lisa and the girls at Sand Petal Weddings were awesome! We planned from a far, and they worked well with us to coordinate everything and help create a day that we will remember for years to come. They worked through a rain challenge the day of and gave us a beautiful wedding! We wouldn't change a thing, everything was perfect!!
    Thank you so much!