20 Reviews for San Juan Oaks Golf & Country Club

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)

I highly recommend this as your wedding ceremony and reception venue. Gail Grammatico is extremely friendly and accommodating and has a good memory for details! Her staff who set up for the outdoor ceremony and indoor dinner reception were excellent as were the waitstaff during the dinner. The setting is gorgeous and is a wonderful place for photos. We used the Fred Couples Room for the post-wedding cocktail reception before dinner was served and that worked beautifully. They even had a room for the wedding party to hang out and get ready before the ceremony. This venue is a great value. We would gladly do it all over again. Thank you San Juan Oaks (and Gail Grammatico) for making our big day flawless and special!

Profile Picture Martha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

The entire team at San Juan Oaks was incredible! Halfway through the planning process the event coordinator retired which kind of freaked me out because I was not sure what was going to happen but Gail came in like a hero and made our day amazing! Professional team. Beautiful venue. Delicious food. Already planning on another evetime there!

Profile Picture Ana, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David and Javier are a pleasure to work with.

The venue is beautiful, food was great, and the staff was marvelous.

Profile Picture User5479821, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Omg this place was amazing from beginning to end the service was amazing the food was the best up till this moment mu guest are still talking about it . Talk to David or Javier they give great customer service and the day of the wedding they gave us great service and much more .

Profile Picture leticia , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

San Juan Oaks did an amazing job hosting my wedding and reception. They were very easy to work with and quickly responded to all emails. It was the first place my husband and I visited and I knew instantly it was where we were going to get married. The price, staff (especially David Varner), food, everything was above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy we choose San Juan Oaks :)

Profile Picture Virginia, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David Varner & his team at San Juan Oaks were kind, professional & able to answer all our questions and provide the perfect wedding my daughter had in mind. the venue was set up beautifully and David & Valerie were on hand to insure all went according to plan. the food was delicious , we had 100+ attendees and all the food was HOT and served promptly. the decorations were lovely and reception room added to its beauty.
I would absolutely use this facility again.
Caren Dame

Profile Picture Caren, 1/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David and the team were more than amazing and accommodating. They understood our overall vision and definitely ensured it happened and was excited with fluidity. I recommend San Juan Oaks to anyone, and we will definitely be back there for other events.

Profile Picture User3702656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had rehearsal dinner . Every detail was tended to.

Profile Picture User4726978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the pleasure of using San Juan Oaks for our wedding reception. David Varner was our first person of contact. Such a great experience doing business with them from the initial phone call inquiry to all the months until the day and after the event. David and his team with Javier gave me so many useful wedding decoration ideas, seating arrangements, dance floor, lighting, names of vendors and helped me think of every detail down to the area where the food being served. Absolutely an awesome venue with friend staff and the whole facility was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the whole experience and hope to use them in the future and also refer friends and family who may want to use the venue. Super job David and Javier....Ram and Sumathi Srinivasan

Profile Picture Sumathi and Ram, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were absolutely amazing to work with!!! I would request them for anyone:)

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/21/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is by far the BEST possible spot to have your wedding reception in San Benito County, and anything near by!

The entire team went above and beyond helping with everything we wanted for the wedding, including decorating details. We received SO many compliments on the food and level of service!

AMAZING, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone in the Central Coast!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

San Juan Oaks is a great place to hold your wedding reception. They allowed me to do everything I wanted. The service, food and professionalism were great! They even had everything cleaned and ready to pick up the next day. I would recommend them for sure!

Profile Picture kelly, 5/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David Varner, the coordinator for San Juan Oaks is absolutely amazing! He was able to work everything out wonderfully to make our special day perfect. We really couldn't have gotten married without his help. I highly recommend San Juan Oaks!

Profile Picture Kendra, 1/5/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

San Juan Oaks was the perfect place to have my wedding. We got married out on a beautiful golf course and then came inside for the reception where the decor is equally as wonderful. David and Javier took care of me as if I was part of their family. I have nothing but good memories about my wedding and I attribute much of it to them. And, the food - it was fantastic. For the price of a rubber chicken meal somewhere else, we were able to serve our guests filet, chicken and shrimp...all on the same plate! No choice necessary, because everyone got everything!

I absolutely recommend San Juan Oaks for a stress free, fantastic wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/10/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The San Juan Oaks Golf club was everything we envisioned for our reception. My husband and I wanted a place in the same town as our church which was the San Juan Bautista Mission. The whole town is like stepping back in time. Dating back to the mid 1700s, the town is surrounded by beautiful spanish architechture most of which is still standing. San Juan Oaks Golf club's architecural design takes a bow to the Spanish Mission. It's exterior resembles that of the Mission...it was perfect! On your drive from the church to the Golf Club, you pass hills and trees and a long driveway leads you to the golf club. The entrance is magnificent!...high archways, a beautiful water fountain make it wonderous yet inviting. After falling in love with the Golf Club and the location, we knew this is where we wanted to celebrate our wedding reception. From the beginnng stages of our planning, the staff and catering manager were very friendly and extremely professional. Throughout the whole planning process, David Varner (Catering Manager) was very thorough making sure all details were discussed, he was helpful with logistics as well as worked well with my vendors. The food was amazing! Everything was fresh from local farms, the wines we chose were also from local vineyards such as Solis and Bernardus. The "day of" banquet staff was on point! They had it so together! The flow and service was near flawless! Definitely made everything at the reception run so much more smoothly. Our guests complimented us on chosing a great place with delicious food and excellent service!

Profile Picture Ingrid , 10/27/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did an amazing job of hosting our wedding and reception. The setting provided beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/11/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great one stop shopping for us!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/5/04, 3 Reviews