San Jose Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for San Jose Photography

• Giovanna

Giovanna Torres Reyes · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great service!

Detail oriented, flexible, worked with our budget! Great find!

Sent on 05/31/2019

In the work of San Jose Photography you will find a sense of eloquence that I truly could not find in other photographer's work. They will definitley not let you down.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Gina · Married on 10/24/2015

San Jose is the best! We loved having them capture our wedding day. The photographers were fun and very professional!

Sent on 11/26/2015

San Jose's Team did an excellent job with our wedding. The staff was very friendly and fun to work with, putting us at ease during our wedding.

We highly recommend them if you are looking for your out-of-the-box wedding photography.

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • I

Iliana · Married on 06/30/2012

There are no words to show you my appreciation. San Jose Fotografia has captured the most Beloved moments of a life time. I love their need to fulfill our dreams. Satify us with great survice. Plus, may I add they are very fun to work with. They make you feel relaxed. And teach you how to enjoy the photoshoot. In my opinion, I wouln't think twice about contracting them to capture those magical moments. To cherish with family, kids, and later in life with your grandchildren. These will be memories not just anyone can create. These men are amazing on what they do. Their love for their work is unexplainable. You can see the twinckle in their eyes when they capture that image. My experience with them was mind blowing. Even when everything in my wedding day seemed to go so wrong they managed to make it better. Thank you guys for being there. For helping me in everything you could but most of all for a great turn out. You are angels sent from heaven to remind us about those special moments that made us feel special in every way. Thanks to you i will enjoy showing the world how wonderful your work is and how great you made us look. Thank you. And dont be strangers keep in touch. Iliana & Horacio Hinojosa

Sent on 08/16/2012

Erika · Married on 06/23/2012

Excellent service, excellent team you would never regret it if you choose this team for your wedding. My spouse and I had a beautiful experience with them, the sessions were so enjoyable, and the quality of the images are amazing, we were so blessed that we found them.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Yolanda · Married on 11/18/2011

It was a pleasure to have San Jose as part of our wedding! Not only are they great photographers but such amazing people to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Anabel · Married on 11/11/2011

Bueno pues los de San Jose Fotografia te hacen sentir, (por lo menos a la novia), como si fueras la reina de la noche.
    Tambien se interesan mucho por conocerte como persona, lo que hace todo mas personal y comodo.
    Excelente trabajo.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Melisa · Married on 11/05/2011

We hired San Jose Filmmakers because we loved their work on a friend's wedding. We knew they were very talented and professional video/photographers. What we didn't know is they are also valuable people- warm, joyful, honest and kind. Their work is amazing, they have a perfect team choreography going on, they capture emotions and pair them up with the perfect song. We loved our Same Day Edit video and are anxious to see what the full version will look like. We're sure we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Mel and Alex

Sent on 12/08/2011

Racquel · Married on 09/27/2011

You know that feeling when you have an expectation for something and you hope it comes out like you hope? Well, let me say that SanJose Photography surpassed EVERY expectation we had for our wedding!

Their passion drives them to capture every single precious moment. They literally go to leaps and bounds to get the perfect picture too. I initially picked SanJose for their ability to evoke feelings through a photo. So many times had I hope our wedding day pictures would look as great as the ones on their web site. Then when I received our preview pictures less than a week after our wedding (incredibly fast by the way), I gasped out of sheer awe just how incredible the pictures turned out! Each picture I looked at told a story and made me relive each moment.

On top of that, these guys are the best and most hardworking people I have ever met. Never satisfied until they have the shot that they want, which is the best trait to have in a professional photography group.

It is without ANY hesitation that I HIGHLY recommend the SanJose Photography group for ANY event or photo shoot, especially WEDDINGS! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2011

cindy · Married on 07/09/2011

Very fun to work with!!! Awesome work!

Sent on 08/26/2011
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 05/07/2011

Very good photography. It was a true pleasure having San Jose Photography take our wedding photography, each session with them was truly a different yet pleasant experience. The outcome of their work is great. They have a true passion for what they do and it really shows in their work. They are very nice & they're photography style is very modern & creative. My advice to future brides is to meet with them prior to your wedding day & if there is certain shots you want let them know prior to that day so that they can take them on the wedding day. Overall, a very good photography team & I highly recommend them. My husband and I were extremely pleased with their work. One quick advice: Their brothers San Jose Film Makers make the most beautiful wedding videos i've seen, book them together because they are truly talented as well!

Sent on 09/15/2011

3.5

Berny was very professional and responsive to our needs as a same sex couple. He has great ideas and the pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 11/24/2015