Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc Reviews

14 Reviews for Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc

• Jessica

Jessica M Berry · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful cake and cupcakes

Sam was seriously so amazing to work with. The cake and cupcakes turned out more amazing than I pictured. She was such a fun person to work with and would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Awe thank you so much for your kind words... I was honored to provide you with your dream desserts for your wedding

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Sam made our wedding cake and grooms cake. They were both beautiful and awesome. And tasted delicious everyone loved them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

I’m so happy that you both were pleased with the final outcome...congrats once again

Cyzzarie · Married on 05/15/2018

I communicated with Sam mostly via email and a few times over the phone. She was so pleasant to speak with and very down to earth. She knew what I wanted once I sent her the image of the cake I envisioned of having. Below is a picture I have so far that one of our guests took. From the flavor to the color of the wedding cake was just absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/07/2017

I am an event planner and have used Sam's services for a wedding. My bride chose cupcakes and a small cutting cake with a very specific design. Sam executed the look she wanted perfectly! The flavors of her cakes were fantastic too and Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

Sam made our wedding cake dreams come true! She worked within our budget and made our vision come to life! I wanted a pretty nontraditional cake which included two shark fins at the top and she somehow made it elegant. She delivered it to our door and kept it fresh up until it was time to cut it which isn't easy in the Florida heat!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

I really loved doing your cake ... Super original and very cute... Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important part of your wedding day... Congrats once again and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!

Kristan · Married on 12/19/2015

Sam was easy to work with from day one. I showed her what I wanted, and she flawlessly created my perfect cake. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted amazing, and many of my guests were thrilled with the taste. She is responsive, precise, and professional. I highly recommend using her for your event!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Kristen... It was a pleasure working with you and designing your cake... It was refreshing to work with someone who knew exactly what she wanted ... And I'm glad I delivered!!!... Congrats once again on your wedding!

Amola · Married on 11/21/2015

Samantha made my wedding cake for my destination Indian wedding on 11/21/15 in Key Largo, FL. The cake she made was both beautiful and delicious. We went to a cake tasting with her in May 2015 and I showed her my inspiration for my wedding cake. I wanted a 3 tiered square gold cake with a hand painted henna design on one edge of it. She made it happen! We chose amaretto, chocolate and coconut as our tiers. The amaretto and chocolate came with sauces on top after they were sliced. The day of my wedding all of my guests thought the cake looked amazing and it was moist and delicious as well. The best man a self-proclaimed "cake connoisseur" stated that the cake was the best he ever had.

I highly recommend Samantha to any bride who doesn't want the typical wedding cake. She took the time to make sure my wedding cake was amazing. She cares about each of her customers and made me feel like family.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and most of all thank you for granting me the honor to Design your wedding cake... I truly enjoyed creating this beautiful focal point for your reception... And once again congrats to you both!!
    Samantha Singh
    Sam's Designer Cakes and More, INC
    Designing beautiful memories

Patrice · Married on 11/01/2015

Samantha is so awesome and extremely talented. If I could give her a 10 star rating I would. She designed three cakes in total for my event and they were deliciously beautiful. You will not be disappointed with this company.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing me to create such unique pieces... I truely appreciate your comments!!!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/28/2015

Sam made my wedding cake for my October 28th wedding in Key Largo and it was DELICIOUS.
    Our bottom tier was the lemon and oh my gosh, absolutely divine. Everyone was going crazy over it! The design was amazing and just what I wanted. Sam was also such a joy and pleasure to work with. She's so so sweet and very on top of it when it comes to contacting you. I highly recommend her to all brides and those who just simply need an amazingly delicious cake made by such an amazing person inside and out! Thank you Sam!!!

Francesca

Sent on 11/22/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

I'm so pleased that you both are thrilled with your cake... I was tickled pink with the cuteness overload of your cake topper and the precious design pattern that was created.... I truely appreciate the opportunity that you entrusted me with creating a wedding cake that has given you and your guest ever lasting memories... Once again congrats to you both
    Samantha Singh

Bibi · Married on 10/07/2015

She is simple the best! I am so please which her work.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

I simply loved doing this cake for you... I'm so glad you were pleased with my work!

Sam was amazing! She knew exactly what we wanted when it came to our wedding cake! The end result was empicable!!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

I'm so grateful that you where pleased with my service and I'm very much appreciative that you have taken the time to write a review on my behalf....

Judith · Married on 04/18/2015

Extremely happy I was able to find Samanthas cakes she did an outstanding job by creating the exact cake I wanted based on a picture. Cake was delicious al guest loved it!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words..I'm very happy that I was able to capture the design you were looking for
  • User6119792 · 2+ years ago

I reviewed many vendors before selecting Sam for our wedding cake. We had an idea and asked her to "be creative" with her design input. What resulted was a cake that perfectly meshed our ideas with her creativity and skill. It was truly a pleasure dealing with her from the initial meeting and seeing the end result. I would definitely recommend her services to any prospective couple.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Thank u so much for selecting me to design your cake .. And I'm happy that you are pleased with my work and thank you for taking the time to send in this review..it's much appreciated
  • User6119847 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Sam sometime ago for our wedding cake. She was very attentive to our wants and concerns with regards to our cake and what she produced exceeded our highest expectations. The thoughtfulness and timely services that were provided made our wedding day that much easier considering all of the stress that comes with getting married brings.. She was wonderful to meet and would not hesitate to recommend her to another bride to be.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc's reply:

Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to design your cake I'm trilled you were happy with the result!!!