Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup Reviews

Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 5
  • Marlena

Marlena Papavaritis · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing team

Look no further - your search for a hair and makeup team is over! Sammy (makeup) and Ashley (hair) were simply PHENOMENAL in prepping myself, my mother, and three bridesmaids on my wedding on June 29, 2019. They were fun yet professional and incredibly detail oriented. Neither my bridesmaids nor I regularly wear makeup, but Sammy was able to strike a natural yet beautiful look for us all and made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. Ashley was a great listener and gave us all the look we were all wanting to go for - she even helped place my veil right where it needed to go so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I would hands down work with Sammy's Suite again and highly recommend this amazing team, you will not regret it :)

Sent on 07/08/2019

Erin · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Amazing

I had the pleasure of having Sammys Suites do hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend! What an amazing company! Sammy was always quick to respond to my text! I had 11 girls getting hair and makeup done and they were able to do all 11 girls in a timely manner! I showed them a picture of what I wanted for hair and makeup and they delivered EXACTLY what I wanted!!! I was extremely happy with the outcome! I truly felt like a princess getting pampered on my wedding day! If you are looking for a company to do your hair and makeup for a special event call Sammy!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Em Vee · Married on 04/07/2019

Beyond Perfect!

So, y'all.....If you need hair and/or makeup done for any formal event, you've found your girls. They are the sweetest, most welcoming, professional, and fun hair and makeup artists ever! We had a blast on my wedding day, literally laughing until our stomachs hurt the whole time. We had a blast, and they did an AMAZING job. They did exactly what I asked, and I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 6
    Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 7
    Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 8
  • Karalyn

Karalyn · Married on 02/16/2019

Hair stylist

Ashley and Emily did a phenomenal job! They kept us on time and I didn’t have to stress about our hair timeline at all. Since there was ten of us total, I asked for 2 stylists and they were so accommodating. My hair somehow turned out even better then the trial and it stayed in place all night (this is a big feat for my hair). Everyone honestly loved their hair. Thank you for making everyone feel beautiful!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 9
    Sammy's Suite Hair & Makeup 10

Jackie · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing and stress free

Makeup was amazing for my wedding. Last all night! Pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Harrison Saxton · Married on 11/17/2018

Sammys Suite is AMAZING!

Samantha and Ashley were absolutely amazing!! From the beginning, Samantha was quick to respond, professional, personable, organized and just so easy to work with. She helped me make a schedule a few weeks before the wedding day so that all of my bridesmaids knew exactly when they were starting hair and makeup the morning of the wedding which made planning everything seamless. I got to wake up on my big day and truly enjoy every moment of getting ready with my favorite girls, mom and sister, which I am so grateful for! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! My mom, sister and bridesmaids looked stunning and were so happy with their hair and make up too! Thank you Samantha, Ashley and the rest of Sammy’s amazing team for helping make my big day so special!! I could not have picked anyone better for hair and makeup! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Alena · Married on 10/06/2018

Sammy and her staff did all of our hair and makeup for my wedding on March 24th. I couldn’t ask for a better group of girls to work with. They dealt with all of our little quirks and requests. They handled everything so smoothly and kept us on our time schedule. Thank you Sammy, Brooke and Ashley for being so amazing to my bridesmaids and I. The compliments we all received on our hair and makeup speaks for themselves. I look forward to working with you all in the future. :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/02/2018

Samantha did the makeup for all five of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and me for my September 2, 2018 wedding in Columbus, Ohio—and everyone looked flawless. She did such a wonderful job of listening to what each person wanted, and every single one of us felt beautiful and special. Between my trial and the big day, I decided I wanted a more natural look (meaning, slightly different than the more glam—and still totally beautiful—results from the trial), and she listened to me and adjusted. She was professional, fun, a joy to work with, and beyond making the special women in my life—and me!—look perfect for my wedding day, her calm presence in the bridal suite that morning helped set the tone for what ended up being my favorite day ever. I highly recommend hiring her to make your event as special as she made mine.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Sammy and her team were so much fun to work with on my wedding day. When I first met Sammy at my makeup/hair trial, I knew I wanted her there for my wedding day. She's talented, easy going, and professional. Even though a couple of my bridesmaids were running late (!), Sammy and her team kept us all on schedule. I hired Sammy to stay for touch-ups after my pre-ceremony photos and she and Ashley were there when I returned from photos ready to go for last minute touch-ups (which were barely needed anyway). My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL all looked amazing and their hair/makeup lasted throughout the entire evening. I'd also like to point out that Ashley accompanied me on my pre-ceremony photos at the beach and was SO incredibly helpful. She carried my train, fixed my hair, and made the whole process stress-free. She seriously went above and beyond just hair duties and I couldn't be more grateful. I HIGHLY recommend Sammy and her team!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 04/14/2018

I'm so glad I chose Sammy's Suite for my hair! Sammy and Ashley were great to work with. They captured my vision for my hair perfectly. I got so many compliments on how great my hair looked! Definitely recommend Sammy and Ashley.

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

Samantha and Ashley were absolutely amazing!! From the beginning, Samantha was quick to respond, flexible with her scheduling, and so easy to work with. My hair and makeup trial went smoothly and I left that night feeling beautiful and even more excited for my big day. She reached out as the day got closer and helped to make a schedule so that all of the girls knew exactly when they were starting hair and makeup the morning of the wedding which made planning everything so easy. When the morning finally arrived we were all ready and gorgeous in time for pictures to start. Samantha and her team were so helpful in making the day run properly and ensuring that we weren't late for anything. I got to wake up that day and really enjoy every moment of getting ready with my favorite girls and for that I am so thankful! I couldn't have picked anyone better for our hair and makeup!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2018

Samantha & Co did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 2/24/18. I initially chose Sammy's Suite because they were very affordable. But after my hair and makeup trial, I realized just how much of a steal her services were! My makeup was flawless on my wedding day, and even after over an hour outside taking photos in 80 degree heat and vigorously sawing a log (German wedding tradition- google it), it was still fabulous. My hair was sophisticated and her assistant incorporated my tiara seamlessly into the up-do. And most importantly it never budged! Sammy and her assistant were right on time on the big day, and finished ahead of schedule which was a big help because there is so much to do the morning of your wedding. It's a relief to know you can count on this vendor to help you stick to your schedule. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAMMY'S SUITE!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Sammy Suite did all of the hair and makeup for my wedding two days ago and everything turned out exactly how we wanted! A lot of my bridal party doesn’t normally wear a lot of makeup and we’re very weary but every single girl kept commenting on how much they loved their makeup and hair! If you want someone who will listen to your every need, give you her great opinion (when you want it), and for your entire bridal party including yourself to look incredible, go with Samantha!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Sam and her glam squad were AMAZING! Not only were they flexible when we had to change venues but were very patient when it came to my mother constantly changing her mind! I felt beautiful while still looking like myself. I also had them come to my venue after the ceremony for touch ups and for a different hair do. If you aren't using Sammy's Suite for your wedding you are missing out!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Judie · Married on 09/06/2017

Samantha was such a doll from the beginning. I really needed guidance and trusted her knowledge. Boy was I happy with the end result. Samantha came to our location even considering it was just for the one person. She arrived on time to our suite, that was filled with a few grandkids, and daughters. It was controlled chaos, but she didn't seem the least bit bothered. Samantha worked her magic and the end result was AWESOME!! I did not look overly made up and that was exactly what I wanted. She also assisted my daughter in law with her makeup, and it looked great too. Did I mention there was Hurricane Irma brewing in the ocean....? Samantha was excellent, very professional but warm and friendly. I will be using her for all my future hair styling needs. I would highly recommend a visit to Sammy's Suite. You will love her.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/02/2017

Samantha and Ashley were wonderful! They made me and my bridal party feel comfortable and we all looked amazing! Sammy's Suite is more affordable than many other vendors I inquired about.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

I can not say enough positive things about Samantha and her team!! They came all the way to Hollywood Beach to help make myself and my bridal party gorgeous the day of my wedding!! We were finished with time to spare and Samantha even went back and did touch ups on the girls who went first. My hair looked just like my trial and stayed the entire night! I would highly recommend Sammy's Suite for anyone who has an upcoming wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Samantha did a wonderful job as my hair and make-up vendor for my wedding! I initially did a trial run with another artist, and I was very unhappy so I searched reviews and found Samantha!

She has a cute studio in Wellington, Florida and made me and my mom feel welcome from the start of my trial. She took examples of up-dos I liked and blended them to create a design that looked best with my hair and face shape. I couldn’t decide on which eye shadow/eyeliner combination I liked best, so she showed me several options until we found the best one for me. She also told me the name of the lipstick she was going to use, so I went ahead and purchased it at MAC for touch-ups. She was very easy to collaborate with and helpful in providing options to make me feel and look my best. She’s very easy to reach via call or text.

On the wedding day, Samantha and her assistant arrived on time and ready to work. We had worked out a schedule so each girl knew what time their services would start so that not everyone had to wait a long time for their turn. Samantha ended early and the photographers couldn’t believe that we weren’t rushed or behind schedule. She made everyone feel special and great about their looks and did touch-ups and any requested alterations before leaving. My hair and make-up lasted all night and I was able to keep my up-do in place for the day after.

I would recommend taking pictures at your trial so that you can text them to her for reference the the week before your wedding. I would definitely hire her again, and I wish I lived in Florida so she could cut and style my hair on a regular basis. My only suggestion is to make sure you understand her pricing when booking. I thought her travel prices were for places outside of Palm Beach County, but they are for anywhere outside of her salon. Lashes were also included in the make-up which was awesome since so many people try to charge for them as an add-on. Have fun on your wedding day and hire Samantha!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sammie is the absolute best! I have two teenage daughters and have been using Sammie to do their make up for special events for several years. Sammie is a perfectionist in her work. She also listens carefully to exactly what my daughters want. Every experience with Sammie has been exceptional. Her prices are reasonable, and she genuinely cares about her clients, which is not always easy to find. I highly recommend Sammie without reservation!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Tyler · Married on 05/06/2017

Samantha is wonderful! She made me and my bride tribe feel and look beautiful on my big day!! She is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Sammy and her team were great! I wanted someone who could do both hair and makeup and Sammy was referred to me by a friend. I used her for my April wedding and they arrived on time time and managed to finish early. All my bridesmaids and family that got prettied up by her all loved the experience and finish product. She was able to do lashes and air brush on me (lasted all night) and it all went smoothly. Hair and makeup trial went great too!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Dee · Married on 04/08/2017

Samantha you out did yourself at my son's wedding in Atlanta this past weekend. I wanted to look glamorous and you achieved that for me. I could of been going to a Hollywood red carpet event with my hair and makeup. I appreciate you coming up to Atlanta and will be sure to recommend you to anyone who needs your talents near and far. Love the whole experience! #hotMOG

Sent on 04/12/2017

Candice · Married on 04/08/2017

I booked Sammy's services for my wedding in April she was very accommodating even when there were scheduling issues that came up with my trial one of her artist on her team Erika came to my house did my trial for me because it was on the same day as my bridal shower she was very accommodating when I had the day of the wedding she did my makeup exactly how I wanted it and gave me great Direction and was in constant communication with me up until the date on things I wanted things I needed to change she also gave me the name of the lipstick and the brand so I could reapply throughout the night which I hadn't even thought of the makeup and the hare stayed all throughout the wedding night everyone complimented me on it and my girls and on top of that I was even able to take down the pins in my hair and wear the curls the day after for my wedding brunch I would not book anyone else for any event they were fantastic and I've actually referred them to my new sister-in-law who's getting married in October and she booked them for her wedding you get what you pay for there may be cheaper artist out there who promote their services but time and time I read reviews and the makeup didn't last there were issues with it running and I can guarantee you that your money will not be wasted I must have gotten a million compliments the night of the wedding it's worth it it's your day make sure that you look beautiful on it and if you book Sammy you will

Sent on 04/20/2017

Sharon · Married on 03/25/2017

Beautiful job with Samantha for me and my girls for my wedding day. Samantha is amazing and took time to spend multiple sessions with me to find the right look. So flexible and really made us feel special.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jill · Married on 02/25/2017

Samantha and her team were nothing short of amazing! I found Samantha on The Knot after I had a bad experience with another hair & make-up company, and I'm so glad she was available for my wedding! At my trial, she took the time to ask me what my inspiration was for my hair and make-up and how I wanted to look. She took my ideas and added some of her professional advice to come up with a look that was truly stunning! She had a timeline made up for the day of the wedding and Sammy and her team did a fantastic job executing it! They showed up on time to the venue and kept everyone moving along with hair and make-up. I had a large bridal party and they had everyone ready and looking absolutely beautiful at the end of the day!! All my bridesmaids makeup looked gorgeous, and their hair was perfect and stayed in place all night. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup all night. I truly felt stunning and beautiful and as a bride that's all you can ask for!

Sent on 03/13/2017