Sammi's Sweets Baking LLC Reviews

5 | Newburgh, NY

5 Reviews for Sammi's Sweets Baking LLC

Leanne D. · Married on 10/25/2020

Excellent!!

My daughters Blues Clues birthday cake was absolutely delicious and adorable!

• Jenna

Jenna V. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Cake, Cookies, Cupcakes

We had an amazing experience with Sammis Sweets! Samantha was amazing and super responsive. The cake cookies and cupcakes she provided were awesome, and the service was professional. We felt like we were in very good hands.

Sammi's Sweets Baking LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you and glad that you loved your cake and cupcakes!

Carolina G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing and Delicious

Not only were the cookies I got for my daughter’s first birthday beautiful, they were also delicious and a hit! Everyone loved them and we even ran out!! Sam’s professionalism, responsiveness and care went a long way. I will for sure continue to use her for every event I have and I hope you do too!

Sammi's Sweets Baking LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review! I am so happy that the cookies were a hit at your daughters birthday, I look forward to helping you celebrate more events in the future!

Anita V. · Married on 06/20/2020

Delicious!!

Samantha made the wedding cake and cookies for one of my best friends wedding and it was sooooo yummy!! Definitely will be in touch for future events!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Sammi's Sweets Baking LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I look forward to helping you celebrate more events in the future!
  • Michelle

Michelle V. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding sweets success . Thank you Sammi Sweets

Samantha delivered the perfect wedding cake for our backyard wedding with just 3 weeks to plan!! The cake was delicious , it was filled with cannoli filling and it was a hit! It matched our rustic theme perfectly. Samantha also made sugar cookies that had our initials and wedding date, the perfect sweet touch to our wonderful day. We loved it all and cant wait to dig into our cake topper next year.

Sent on 11/18/2020