Sami Sue Studios Reviews

10 | Memphis, TN

10 Reviews for Sami Sue Studios

Hailee · Married on 09/19/2015

Samantha is beyond amazing at what she does! She captured every special moment during our wedding and made it into a beautiful video that we will treasure for years to come. I cannot say enough great things about her work and artistic ability. She is truly the best in the business. I could not recommend her enough!

Samantha is amazing and affordable! When I got my video, it was everything I wanted and more. And during the wedding day, we had no idea she was even there or getting the fantastic shots she was getting. I will never use another videographer for anything!!

Emarie · Married on 10/05/2014

Samantha is AMAZING. So sweet and easy to work with. The quality of her videos is unbeatable (and her song selection is impeccable). I've watched our wedding video so many times and never get tired of it! It helps us see what was going on while we were busy chatting :) she's the best!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

You will not regret hiring Sami Sue Studios. Her work is amazing and she is so affordable. Her video of my wedding is the perfect combination of the sweet and fun moments of the wedding. I can't stop watching it!

Laura · Married on 07/19/2014

Wonderful!! The video was amazing and we will cherish it forever!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

Samantha was professional, fun, and made the most amazing video I could have ever imagined. We have received so many compliments about our wedding video!

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Sam was AWESOME at my wedding and I then referred her to my brother and his (now) wife and they also used her! She gets the best shots and makes everything really come to life from an outsiders point of view at your own wedding. I will for sure continue to refer her to people and will definitely be using her when I have a baby!!

Carly · Married on 05/03/2014

Sami Sue Studios is the best videographer to pick if you want a video you can treasure for a lifetime. Not only is Samantha sweet, cheerful, and fun to be around. Samantha made an outstanding video of my wedding. She also made an amazing birth video of our newest addition to the family. These videos captured some of the best moments of our lives and something my family will always enjoy watching and reliving!

Allison · Married on 04/11/2014

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to look back on our special day. It brings us to tears every time we watch our video, and others! I can't even begin to tell you how precious Samantha is.. She has become a sweet friend and someone I will ALWAYS recommend to everyone! What a blessing, and what an amazing talent she has!

alli · Married on 03/08/2014

Sami was great and she made a beautiful video that I love so much!