Samantha Worthing Photography Reviews

Samantha Worthing Photography 6
Samantha Worthing Photography 7
  • Bridgit

Bridgit Peterson · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning photographs from a professional, personal, creative, and talented photographer!

We hired Samantha for our engagement photos where we all braved the 40 degrees and rain, which she made no complaints about. She captured incredible photos even though I was shivering the whole time! I knew Samantha was the perfect choice because she was organized, responsible, detailed, and most importantly, she cared about our vision. We felt comfortable and relaxed with her as she gave polite and helpful instructions to get the perfect shot. On our wedding day, we were behind schedule and the itinerary was off, but she rolled with it and worked to make sure all our groups were photographed. For our first look, she knew exactly where to take us in the park to ensure the background for our photos was as if out of a fairy-tale. In the end, Samantha was the perfect photographer because she beautifully captured the candid moments, the posed groups, the ceremony and venue details, the dancing, and the small personal moments you never want to forget.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Samantha Worthing Photography 14
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie Seagren · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Photographer

Samantha was amazing! She was so easy to work with and very organized. We absolutely love the photos she captured - memories we will get to keep forever! Can’t go wrong with her!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Dan

Dan Hoppen · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect experience

Working with Samantha was awesome in every way. She is a great listener who was willing to adapt to our wishes while also recommending locations/poses based on her experience. She was a joy to work with, and her rates are downright cheap for the quality she delivers.

Ultimately, it all boils down to the photos, and that's where Samantha's talents really shine. My bride and I couldn't be more happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Samantha perfectly captured the emotions and joy in every moment without being intrusive in any way.

Timeliness was also great, as we received our photos within a few weeks. She even gave us about 15 Polaroids the night of our wedding and delivered the rest with on a flashdrive with a handwritten note a few weeks later!

In summation, Samantha is incredibly talented and very good at what she does. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Samantha Worthing Photography 15
    Samantha Worthing Photography 16
    Samantha Worthing Photography 17
    Samantha Worthing Photography 18
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 03/16/2019

Samantha made our Wedding

Samantha was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond in all aspects leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. She fit all of our needs and we are so happy with the outcome of amazing wedding photos. She brings such a personalized touch that is very hard to find in a vendor! We are thankful that Samantha made us feel comfortable and she captured us perfectly in the photographs and delivered them earlier than planned. She is the best choice for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Samantha Worthing Photography 19
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Schumacher · Married on 11/10/2018

So thankful for the experience and the end product of what she delivered. Above and beyond.

We have not stopped receiving compliments from our engagement photos or our wedding photos. They are absolutely stunning and Samantha is a dream to work with. She makes everything so easy on the couple and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. She is very passionate about what she does and you can tell she loves her job and capturing the real life moments. I can't wait to show my future kids and grandkids these photos. They'll be able to witness all the small moments of our wedding day that meant so, so much that you want to relive over and over again! Thank you, Samantha!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Samantha Worthing Photography 20

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2018

Samantha was so amazing to work with! She helped us figure out how we wanted things to go on our big day. She was flexible, enjoyable, and really fun to work with! She captured so many beautiful photos and moments that I will always cherish from our wedding and I couldn’t be more thankful for that. I would recommended her time and time again! I also loved the way she sent us our photos and her photography style. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Samantha Worthing Photography 21
    Samantha Worthing Photography 22
    Samantha Worthing Photography 23
    Samantha Worthing Photography 24
    Samantha Worthing Photography 25

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST photographer!

Samantha was so incredibly easy to work with for both our engagement and wedding pictures. She was very responsive through the experience which meant a lot to us. Our pictures were done quickly and they were all so beautiful. Hiring her as our photographer turned out to be one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We can't wait to see her again for anything we need in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Samantha Worthing Photography 26
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING Photographer!!

We loved working with Samantha for our engagement photos and on our wedding day!! She is very down to earth and professional. Our wedding was in the fall and her photos really captured our natural / moody style :)

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Samantha Worthing Photography 27
  • Sean

Sean Robinson · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly Goes Above and Beyond!

We LOVED working with Samantha for both our wedding and engagement photos. We've worked with other photographers and the finished photos Samantha produced for us blew them away. Not only were they creative and unique, but they did a fantastic job at capturing our personalities. We will cherish them for years and years to come. Plus, her responsiveness and professionalism were perfect as well. She's artistically gifted but knows how to run a business and put her clients first too!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kristen Haarberg · Married on 09/08/2018

Haarberg wedding!

Samatha was PERFECT! She captured my wedding day perfectly! All of the photos turned out amazing and she is very good at what she does! If you are planning a wedding and need a photographer I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Samantha Worthing Photography 36
    Samantha Worthing Photography 37
    Samantha Worthing Photography 38

Alaina · Married on 06/09/2018

Samantha took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with how they turned out! She is SO talented and also a wonderful person. She was a calm presence on our wedding day (I needed it!) and always made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. We were both nervous before engagement photos and afterward we both had the same thought-"That was SO FUN!." I will recommend her to everyone I know and will be back to her for photos again and again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2018

Samantha was a joy to work with! She was so easy to work with and flexible whenever the inevitable wedding chaos hit. And the photos she took were absolutely stunning. I'd definitely recommend her services to anyone looking.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Samantha Worthing Photography 39
    Samantha Worthing Photography 40
    Samantha Worthing Photography 41

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

She made us feel very comfortable even though neither of us likes to take pictures. She was very helpful and answered any questions that we had!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/08/2017

Samantha was AMAZING and we were so happy we chose her for our day! She was so accommodating and professional, and our photos are beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Samantha Worthing Photography 48
    Samantha Worthing Photography 49
    Samantha Worthing Photography 50

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

I honestly recommend Samantha to every person I know. Whether for a wedding or family photos - her photography is artistic & well thought out. I used her for my engagement & wedding day photos. I'm in love with how they turned out! I plan to use her for pregnancy and new born photos in the future. You will not be disappointed if you decide to work with Samantha Worrhing.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Samantha Worthing Photography 51
    Samantha Worthing Photography 52
    Samantha Worthing Photography 53
    Samantha Worthing Photography 54

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2017

Samantha was seriously awesome. She took amazing photos that captured our wedding day perfectly! She was so easy-going and such a joy to work with! I was amazed with how quickly she got our pictures back to us, and it was obvious that she put effort into editing the photos. My husband and I were thrilled with how they turned out! I would highly recommend Samantha to any couple - you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Holly · Married on 06/18/2017

Sam was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her and her work. She genuinely cares about your day and is not just there to take pictures of the pretty moments but to capture memories that you will be so glad to be able to look back on in 10 years! I cried both times she gave me my pictures (my engagement and then my wedding photos) because they were so perfect and so wonderfully captured my husband and I. I could ramble on and on but I really think her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Molly · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so happy with the experience of having Samantha take our engagement and wedding photos! Everyone we have shown the pictures to has been so impressed with how artistic and beautiful they turned out. Samantha has a wonderful ability to capture perfect moments (without making you look cheesy or over-posed). We are excited to continue going to Samantha for pictures throughout the years as our family grows. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Hunter · Married on 02/04/2017

Every step of planing our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with Samantha was so smooth and pleasant. She truly cares about all her clients and about their satisfaction with the pictures she returns to them. I truly cannot express how perfectly Samantha's pictures captured my husband and I on our wedding day, I couldn't have dreamt up anything better than what she provided us with! I HIGHLY recommend Samantha Worthing to anyone who wants high quality, authentic, and perfect pictures of their big life events.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lori · Married on 02/04/2017

So thankful for Samantha and her artistic vision capturing subtle and significant moments of the ceremony. Her work at our daughter's wedding events exceeded our expectations. A true professional. It was a pleasure to work with her. Her thoughtful disposition flows right into the occasions she snaps. Quality, affordable & delivers an amazing lasting finished product of milestone memories.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

Literally had the best time with Samantha as she captured one of the greatest days of my life ☺... I don't think I could have asked for a better photographer to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Nathan · Married on 07/15/2017

We thought Samantha was a wonderful photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. She showed interest in us as a couple and met with us several times leading up to our wedding. She encouraged us to do an engagement shoot with her as it would help both us (my wife and I) and her get to know each other and get a taste for what we liked in our photos. During our engagement shoot we encountered inclement weather and had to cut it short (we ended with around 60 photos). Without us asking - Samantha reached out to us for a second engagement shoot that was covered under the price of the first. This was an additional 200 photos in a different environment and with different weather. This was a big deal for us and as customers we felt valued. The wedding shooting covered the whole day as well as the main parts of the reception. Samantha left long after the dancing had commenced. The results of our wedding photos were somewhere between 600 and 750 photos from getting ready all the way to the reception dancing and they were wonderful! Samantha returned the photos to us in a little under 4 weeks and they were given to us in a little box with a flash drive (with all the photos), somewhere around 50-70 prints, and a handwritten note from Samantha herself.

We were impressed with Samantha as a photographer, we would use her again in a heartbeat, and we would certainly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2019

4.2

Samantha Worthing Photography

Samantha was great during our wedding day. She was very flexible with our unorthodox schedule and was willing to help in any way she could. I would recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 10/09/2019