Samantha Robshaw Photography Reviews

Samantha Robshaw Photography 6
Samantha Robshaw Photography 7
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible pictures and wonderful to work with

Samantha was wonderful to work with- that perfect balance of warm and engaging, and comfortingly competent! In our engagement session she knew just when to prompt us and when to stand back and let us be ourselves. Our pictures from that session are absolutely jaw-dropping, and exceeded anything I could’ve dreamed of. On the wedding day, she coordinated all group pictures, her second shooter, and our videographer with a smile and efficiency- all our other vendors mentioned how amazing she was to work with! She listened at every step to what we wanted captured and what wasn’t a priority, laughed with us when we got goofy, and offered so many great ideas for shots we would’ve never thought of. I’m so glad we found Samantha!!!

Samantha Robshaw Photography 18
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Samantha made my wedding

If you are in the early stages of planning your wedding, you NEED to hire Samantha Robshaw as your photographer. My first interaction with Samantha was through the wedding wire app, her attentiveness to her messages surprised me at first, only because she wrote back what felt like instantaneously. Upon our first meeting I prepared a list of questions for her. Before I could even ask her, all of my questions were answered based on just our conversation. She was so personable, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, yet I felt as though I’ve met her before. As we left our meeting I told my fiancé I loved her, and behind my back he swntnin a deposit to ensure we had her on our big day. Samantha handled our engagement session, which was at a private golf course in Portsmouth where my fiancé worked. She traveled, no questions asked. Within our first few shots of our session, my now husband and I were so relaxed, and our shots weee absolutely breath taking. She got our engagement photos back to us ridiculously quick, and we were blown away. As we prepared for our wedding, I sent Samantha a million questions, a picture list to ensure certain shots were taken, and also asked her to come on our party bus to capture some candid photos. She obliged and was happy to do it all! The photos from our party bus on the wedding day were some of my absolute favorite! My bridal portraits came out beautifully, Samantha really had an eye for lighting the best places for shots, and her editing left me speechless. The photographs with my husband were brilliant. She captured such little details of how we are together, and it just was perfect! In all, Samantha was a trooper! On my wedding day she arrived around 930am and stayed at our venue the night of until almost 10pm!!!!! She captured so much of what my husband and I missed, and I have Samantha to thank for that. She gave us a total of almost 1400 photos to choose from!!!! Which was absolutely incredible, and passed my expectation!! She made my day so easy so fun and I cannot wait for our paths to cross again in the future. We loved having her as our photographer and feel like she was the perfect piece to our perfect day! Don’t question it, and book Samantha! You will not be disappointed.

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing photographer

Samantha and her second shooter David are absolutely AMAZING! Worth every penny. Everyone knows that your wedding day goes by so fast leaving you, the bride and groom missing so many moments. When we got our pictures from Samantha, all 1498 of them, we were able to relive the whole wedding. The photos brought tears to my eyes. Not only did they capture the traditional shots but an amazing amount of candids that retold our wedding story! It felt like we were there again. Getting to see these little moments that we had missed or that already had slipped our minds was absolutely priceless. These two amazing photographers truly have a gift for what they do!

Samantha Robshaw Photography 19
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 20

Jessica M Tomaselli · Married on 08/31/2018

Loved our photos!

Samantha was out wedding photographer. She did such an amazing job and was great to work with. She really made it fun and exciting. Samantha was willing to do anything and so was easy going. We highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 21

Samantha Robshaw Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write my review. Your wedding was INCREDIBLE and I am so happy I got to be your photographer!

Megan Gonsalves · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful!

We cannot recommend Samantha enough! She was so responsive to all of our emails from the beginning and we got our photos back in about 2 weeks. She arrived early on our wedding day in order to get plenty of shots of us getting ready as well as stayed through the last song of the night. It was so fun to see all of the candid photos throughout the night of our guests and it feels like we are reliving that day when looking through the photos. The formal photos came out amazing as well. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos and I can't stop looking at them!

Samantha Robshaw Photography 22
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 23
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 24
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 25

Rachael · Married on 08/10/2018

OH MY GOD. I can not say enough how absolutely amazing Samantha and her second shooter David is. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I cried for hours looking at over 1,000 pictures from our wedding not even 3 weeks ago! Her turn around time is a close second her photography skills. I’ll tag a few, i can’t pick a favorite! they were great getting my stuff husband to smile and relax in front of the camera. I can’t thank them enough for the amazing work they delivered!!

Samantha Robshaw Photography 26
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 33
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 34
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 35

Julie · Married on 07/13/2018

Can't say enough nice things about Samantha!!!!! She's so talented, fun, and did I mention talented?! I loved working with her and can't wait for my wedding!! Thanks Samantha!

• User6398409 · 1+ year ago

Samantha is AMAZING. I cannot thank her enough for photographing my wedding this past weekend at the Providence Public Library. From our first meeting over a year ago my husband and I knew we wanted Sam as our photographer. She is so personable and eager to get amazing shots. She was at the hotel to take pictures getting ready, recommended various shots, and then quickly followed us to the library for more pictures. She knew where to get the best shots and took my husband and I through the city to get great shots!! I cannot wait to get our photos back.. if you are looking for a photographer, look no further! Samantha is your girl!

Kelley · Married on 09/03/2017

Samantha has an amazing, talented eye, capturing the most special moments with her photography. Transforming from our memories, to hanging on our walls that will last a lifetime. Professional, warm, and we are so grateful to have found her!

Holly · Married on 08/13/2017

Samantha captured our wedding day perfectly! She and her team caught moments with family and friends that we were not even aware they were capturing at the time, but now are so thankful they did. I love that Sam has a calming and friendly demeanor and she's thorough in every bit of coverage...all the while capturing all of the happiness and energy of the entire day. Thank you!!

Alyssa · Married on 08/12/2017

Samantha was our photographer for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos on 8/12/17 and we could not have been happier with both services. We knew the moment that we saw our engagement photos that our wedding photos would be just as amazing.

Samantha has a true wedding photographers vision. She recommended that we change the location of our first look and I knew that listening to her would be the best decision that I could make, and she was definitely right.

Our photos for getting ready, first look, ceremony and reception were all perfect. She was a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future. Highly recommended!

Angelique · Married on 06/23/2017

Where to begin when it comes to Samantha!!! She is wonderful and extremely accommodating. I had all these crazy ideas and she went with all of them! She was so professional on wedding day and her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I can not say enough wonderful things about Samantha! She is highly recommended! I plan on using her again in the future for any of my photography needs! Love her!!

Erin · Married on 03/04/2017

When my husband and I met Sam at a wedding expo- we knew she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were not very comfortable in front of the camera but she is so sweet and funny it soon felt like we had a good friend taking our pictures! She traveled for a whole weekend to VT for us and was professional and down right awesome the whole time. On top of all that- her pictures were STUNNING. If you want incredible service and photos taken by a professional and talented photographer, hire this woman- you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Katie · Married on 01/20/2017

Samantha was amazing to work with. She immediately made us feel at ease from our initial meeting. The day of was perfect, she took our suggestions and well as having several great ideas of her own. The pictures were amazing, and more than i could have hoped for. I would highly recommend anyone using Samantha.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 12/31/2016

Samantha was my photographer for my New Years wedding on 12/31/16 and also did our engagement photos. Her quality of work is amazing! She offers an amazing package and delivers on the amount of photos she takes as well as the timeframe. I had about 2,000 photos delivered within 2 months or less of my wedding date which i was very happy with. She captured every detail and every emotion of our big day. Sam is very personable, sweet, and my guests and bridal party all enjoyed her company throughout the night. She captured the best moments of our day. She was punctual and professional throughout the entire planning process and on the day of. I get compliments all the time on how amazing my pictures look. I can't wait to complete my album but there are too many great pictures to choose from! You will not be let down choosing Sam to photograph your event!

Samantha Robshaw Photography 36

Samantha Robshaw Photography 39
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 40
    Samantha Robshaw Photography 41

Bonnie · Married on 10/07/2016

Samatha was very talented and professional she captured such great moments at the wedding, and the rehearsal dinner the night before. The value was amazing. If you are looking for a good honest photographer Samantha is your person. The turn around time was also amazing. So many pictures, just wanted them all.

Christine · Married on 09/17/2016

Where do I even begin! Ill start by saying, if you haven’t booked Sam yet, what are you waiting for?! I am a VERY particular person when it comes to photos. So I knew the moment we began our search for a photographer that I was not going to settle for just anyone. When I first interviewed Sam, we immediately clicked, and her photos were amazing. Not to mention shes one of the nicest people ive ever met! I wanted someone that not only took amazing photos, but someone that I could see my self coming back to through the years. Sam not only photographed our wedding, but our engagement session, and an amazing boudoir session as a wedding gift for my husband.

For our engagement session, she worked so well with all our different props, ideas, outfit changes, and even our dog! She met us at the location of our choice, and in the 1 hour (ish) session (she stayed as long as it took to get them all), we got SO MANY amazing photos.

If you’re thinking about a boudoir session, do it! Sam made me feel so comfortable and my pictures came out way better than I could have imagined they would. And my husband loved it!

On the day of our wedding, sam and her assistant worked so well with everyone in the bridal party. Her assistant even road the boat to the venue with our groomsmen to make sure it was photographed! She is an absolute pleasure to work with, and will not only do whatever sill photos you want, but has some amazing ideas of her own as well. Her and her assistant stayed all night through all the dancing to make sure every moment was captured!

We just received our wedding albums back from our September wedding, and they are amazing! We got the package that included our album and 2 parents albums, which make amazing gifts. Sam is so easy to communicate with, and responds to emails, texts, and calls very promptly. I cannot wait to continue our relationship with photo sessions in the future! I cannot speak more highly of her and her talents!

Commenting about the quality and value of Samantha Robshaw Photography is an honor. Samantha has been a true asset beginning with our beautiful engagement and her execution of planning and photography. She singlehandedly helped me pull off THE MOST AMAZING AND ROMANTIC PROPOSAL EVER!!! Our Propasal/Engagement was one of a kind!

She was so amazing we hired her to photograph our engagement parties. She turned it out! The photography was simply beautiful and so amazing I didn't think she could top it.

And then we got married. I can't even type without the tears coming to my eyes on how happy we truly are. Samantha was flexible and unbelievably amazing, the whole experience was. We chose to have Samantha photograph our rehearsal dinner I'm so glad we made that choice!

Samantha's natural gift and talent definitely shines through the photos and moments she captures. She takes the time to capture moments that when you look at the photos for just one second you relive that precious moment in your mind.
    There are not enough words to show our gratitude and love for the beautiful artistic work and talent Samantha gave to all of our moments and events .

The only caution is once you hire her you'll never hire anyone else and that's the truth!

We look forward to having Samantha Robshaw continue to capture our most precious moments and have her artistry included in the beauty of our home.

Thank you so much Samantha for making our day more than we could've dreamed of.

With love and gratitude,
    Mr.'s R&R Simoes Walsh

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked an engagement shoot after seeing photos from our good friends shoot over a year and a half ago. We immediately booked for our wedding once we finished the session. We loved our engagement photos! Yesterday, 5/21/16, was the big day and Samantha and David were wonderful. Great people, easy to get along with, especially the kids in the wedding party. My husband and I are looking forward to getting our pictures!

Sam is a dear friend of my sisters and have been following her for some time so when I got engaged I knew I wanted her to take pictures. She so awesome and I am so amazed with all of the pictures she took! She is so talented!

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

Sam was our photographer for our wedding on 8/29/15. She was simply amazing! She had great ideas for photos and was open to any silly ideas that we had for photo opportunities. She was flexible with times and the pictures we have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous. She was so easy to communicate with, responded quickly to any questions via email or facebook. We had some unforeseen drama at the beginning of our wedding when another vendor did not show up, Sam really helped to destress myself and the bridal party and we had so much fun taking pictures with one other. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Karleena · Married on 07/25/2015

I wanted Sam to photograph my wedding but she was already booked! I'm lucky enough to be able to have her do my pregnancy progression photos, we've only had one session so far but it came out perfect, exactly what I envisioned! It's like she tapped into my imagination and put my thoughts into her camera!! I can't wait to see how the rest come out over the next 7 months!

Samantha was the perfect photographer and I'm so happy we chose her to shoot our wedding!

Not only was she super professional and responsive while we were planning, but she was an absolute PRO on our wedding day when the day, for us, was fun but chaotic.

As a newly married couple you're pulled in every direction that entire day. Despite getting almost no instruction from us on what kind of photos we wanted (yes that is our fault!) she captured every single moment perfectly. It was so amazing to look at our photos for the first time and see so many things that happened that day that we had forgotten about or that we hadn't even seen ourselves!

Plus, and this goes without saying, looking at her photos it is evident she has years of pro experience under her belt.

Thank you Samantha for capturing our wedding day beginning to end!